Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 10 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
CutlassBob's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Harrison Township Michigan
United States
Member #90088
April 21, 2010
4265 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2010, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I just had a idea and want to know if anyone would be interested.

I would like  to see how my software would stackup to other state lottery's.

first start a new thread as a challenge.

have people send me their info on their lottery selections for this system and I will run my

software with their info.  To be fair I will set all filters manualy to middle of the road type

settings and shutt off the bayes auto select.  This section is fine tuned for my lottery and I

will be using my database. I do not have the time to build 50 databases and then tune them in.

Settings filters to 70 percent hit rate would make it fair for everyone. I would also not 

accept wild card digits.  This would be only for 5 of 39 to say 5 of 34.  anything above 

or below this would be too far out of scope.  The closer to 5-39 the better.

here is a list of what I would need.

State name

Game name

Type of draw like 5/39

Your ID value

Your TD value

Your digits you have selected must total your ID value

Below Items are not required but helpful and will cut down on total sets

Any 1st digits

Any 2nd digits

Any Odd / Even

Any Hi / low

I will do this for maybe 50 post total.

Each post should only have the data mentioned above and no other comments as this will slow down

the process. 

I will first run the main program if the total sets are to hi then I will pass it through the

second phase and then to the wheeling phase if needed.  Some settings will return a

larger number of sets then others.

I will then copy to each post  the sets generated using  the settings provided. 

It will be up to each person to check the list and report back and post results

These could be checked for a week or so.  If the setting you provide me are

incorrect don't blame me. This would be a fair test.  What do you think.

US Flag

If you would like, set your program to Check out Michigan's Fantasy 5.

Have a good evening.

CutlassBob

"You can't handle the truth!" Nicholson.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4088 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2010, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

CutlassBob

Do you still want that list, LOL.  I don't think my carma has changed yet. Got to do somthing a little

bit different. I might of scared the %&*# out of it though.

LP

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4088 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2010, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

You are not related to Tiggs, you would be closer to being related to Einstein:

Not just anybody can come out with a system with which to beat random and the lottery outfits, you appear to be a very bright person!

And you don't seem to be eccentric as maybe Einstein was.

Your mind is young, you can't be older than 400 years yet, join the "Club"

LANTERN

I know this is just a joke, but thanks just the same. Einstine is #2 on a very short list of people I

would love to sit down and talk with, Newton is 3rd and #1 I think would top the list for all of us.

I admire Einstine but not for the math, read his quotes.   My favorite is "I want to know God's thoughts; the

rest are details."  Einstine's greatest gift was in making observations,  seeing what most of us overlooked,

the math was simply a way to prove it . 

Thanks again.

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4088 Posts
        Posted: June 8, 2010, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello

Just taking a little break from my other job as I have another idea for the pen and paper users

find a p-5 or p-6 wheel that will let you select 3 power numbers.  Wheel all 10 digits using your

base digits in these 3 boxes. If your ID is 5 then play a wheel for a four of five win, If 6 then 

wheel for a five of six.  This way you will have fewer sets of digits and you could still win a

4 of 5. or even a 5 of 5 if your ID is off by 1.  note! wheel the digits as would numbers and this

will give you sets of digits not numbers.  Then apply the rest to convert digits to numbers.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks

RL

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
          Tx
          United States
          Member #4570
          May 4, 2004
          5180 Posts
          Posted: June 9, 2010, 3:44 am - IP Logged

You are smart and that is no joke, but I did try to be a little funny there.

Relationships between patterns are used for the making of filters, stats is what relates patterns to each other, not any "True" relationships.

It is all a thing of "perspective"

Relationships are artificial or "Made-Up", just as characteristics of numbers are and or can also be, such as High-Low, Even-Odd, Width, Etc.

"We" assign characteristics to the digits-numbers (Balls) in order to be able to create filter-patterns, so the more, the better also.

It is all a kind of "Make-Believe" thing, but results are what really matters, not so much the logic behind, but there needs to be some kind of reasonable prediction logic, even if it is make-believe logic-reason.

Yes, 1 number and or 1 ball doesn't have anything to do with another number and or another ball, there is only "Statistic Relationships"

-------------

Well, Good Luck!

By the way, I would have liked to meet Homer, Da Vinci and so many others, including Newton and Benjamin Franklin, but so many others also, even Apolonio de Tiana, one of the Oracles at Delphi, Etc.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4088 Posts
            Posted: June 9, 2010, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

You are smart and that is no joke, but I did try to be a little funny there.

Relationships between patterns are used for the making of filters, stats is what relates patterns to each other, not any "True" relationships.

It is all a thing of "perspective"

Relationships are artificial or "Made-Up", just as characteristics of numbers are and or can also be, such as High-Low, Even-Odd, Width, Etc.

"We" assign characteristics to the digits-numbers (Balls) in order to be able to create filter-patterns, so the more, the better also.

It is all a kind of "Make-Believe" thing, but results are what really matters, not so much the logic behind, but there needs to be some kind of reasonable prediction logic, even if it is make-believe logic-reason.

Yes, 1 number and or 1 ball doesn't have anything to do with another number and or another ball, there is only "Statistic Relationships"

-------------

Well, Good Luck!

By the way, I would have liked to meet Homer, Da Vinci and so many others, including Newton and Benjamin Franklin, but so many others also, even Apolonio de Tiana, one of the Oracles at Delphi, Etc.

Lantern

The Oracles at Delphi, That is one I never considered. but it makes since. especially when  playing the lottery.

Never read Homer but I would  like set a while with Da Vinci.  Ben on the other hand, that would be a real

head knocker.  LOL

RL

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
              Member #5599
              July 13, 2004
              1192 Posts
              Posted: June 9, 2010, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

The Digit System

I have been programming for 25 years and took up a challenge to
              write a program that was capable of producing repeatable results  
              for pick-5 pick-6 lotteries.

This is a small part of a system that I have been working on for
              many years I have had much success using this system up to the
              past few months. I am sharing this system in hopes that in doing
              so will improve my carma. "Give and it shall be given".

I will not post the whole system as it would take 30 to 40 pages
              but will give a good working description that should allow those
              who are interested a starting place. I play 5-39 and 6-44 games.
              so most of the information I give will pertain to information I
              have gathered from these games.

Some Definitions first

ID = Independent digits. Digits 0-9 counted only once regardless of
                   times within a set.

TD = Total digits. Number of all digits within a set but does not
                   include leading zero's

DOD = Double odd digits. Numbers made from two odd digits

DEV = Double even digit. Numbers made from two even digits

MDN = Mixed digit numbers. Numbers made from 1-odd and 1-even digit

Below are the last 3 draws for MO. show me cash-5   

FRI  05/28/10   04 16 23 24 39
              THU  05/27/10   03 08 21 24 28
              WED  05/26/10   14 18 20 27 33

To begin I would like you to look at the last 3 draws of show me cash.
              These draws are typical and at first glance nothing special. look again,

draw #1, is made up of the digits "1-2-3-4-6-9"
              draw #2, is made up of the digits "1-2-3-4-8"
              draw #3, is made up of the digits "0-1-2-3-4-7-8"

notice all the draws have digits "1-2-3-4" and two of the draws have the
              digit "8" in common.

You might think this is a fluke, Check the drawings below

MO. lotto         05/26/10, "10 12 16 32 33 44" "0,1,2,3,4,6"  
              Fl. fantasy 5     05/27/10, "14 23 27 29 32"    "1-2-3-4-7-9"  
              IL. little lotto  05/28/10, "18-26-32-33-39"    "1-2-3-6-8-9"  
              TN. Pick 5        05/28/10, "08-12-15-18-34"    "1-2-3-4-5-8"

Are you interested yet? and these are the only 4 sites I checked when
              I began to write this. Funny it was there all along but went unnoticed.

Don't get to excited yet because it's not that simple. Like I said I
              have been searching and writing lottery software for 20 years and I
              don't have millions, yet.

Most drawing sets consist of 6 digits, Remember I said Most. A bell
              curve will peek on 5 or 6 for most any lottery. Take another look at
              your lottery and you will find that most draw sets will have the digits
              "1-2-3" in a large percent of draws with many of those having more then
              one of at least 2 of the "1-2-3" base digits within it.

Next consider that the largest percent of draws contain at least one
              number that consist of only one digit, "number below 10" and many
              sets contain two single digit numbers. In a 5 number draw the maximum
              TD possible is ten.  

Now for the mathmen, 6 digits in a 5/39 lottery can yield over 6000
              combos depending on the 6 digits selected. Done that! been there.
              I don’t need your brain power to tell me what I already know. I don't
              want any odds quoted concerning this. Believe me I have ran every
              combo of digits in every way conceivable. At one time I was running
              4, really fast, striped down computers 24/7/365 crunching numbers
              my own version of a home super. I will give those that wish to baffle
              a question to ponder. I say odds are for the losers. I know of no real
              lottery in the world that has sold all winning combo's within one
              drawing but yet lotteries are won every day by everyday people many
              of which purchased a one dollar play. What’s the odds on that. A person
              will win or lose not based on the odds but on the ticket he or she holds
              in their hand. A lottery player considers the odds but plays anyway,
              Kind of like a certain paint store worker that may of considered the
              odds but choose to sing anyway. And as Forest would say "that's all I
              got to say about that"

Now for those who like to dream big, and hope to one day pull down a
              really big one, I will continue. Dreams are good and I hope all your
              dreams come true. As I stated above it would seem easy to build a
              set of winning numbers based on the info just provided. To put it
              simply, It is not. Many draws will follow this path but not all.
              Don't expect, but hope that the information provided in this post
              will help your dreams come true.  

notice that I pad all single digit numbers with a "0". This digit  
              will be ignored except in some cases.  

Step #1
              compile a list of at least 30 drawings. They can be a random sample.
              A current day to day drawing list is no better then a random sample
              I for years believed that the patterns I found would repeat until I
              discovered that the patterns were also random. All roads will
              intersect with another if they run far enough. That being said,
              go through each drawing on your list and mark how many TD, ID, DOD,
              DEV, MDN digits are in each draw, When writing down the sets, arrange
              them in 10 columns, the numbers 12 18 22 35 39 would look like this
              include leading zero's in this list

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | TD | ID | DOD | DEV | MDN
              |___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|____|____|____|_____|_____|____
              |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |    |    |    |     |     |     
              | 1 | 2 | 1 | 8 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 5 | 3 | 9  | 10 | 6  |  2  |  1  |  2
              |___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|____|____|____|_____|_____|____
              |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |    |    |    |     |     |   

place them down the page so they can be easy to read from top to bottom.  
              feel free to copy and paste this to use as a template you can print.

Step #2
              On another sheet of paper add the number of digits in each of
              the 10 columns of digits, count the padded "0" digits in this step.  

Dig      | 0's | 1's | 2's | 3's | 4's | 5's | 6's | 7's | 8's | 9's
              _________|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|_____|____
              col [#1] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |
              col [#2] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |
              col [#3] |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |     |

continue to col [10]

Step #3
              On another sheet of paper convert the number sets to digits, do not
              include the padded "0" in this list. "08-12-15-18-34" to "1-2-3-4-5-8"
              each digit is counted only once and then to the right of this place the
              digits that were not in the draw

Draw set        Digits hit      Digits out
              08-12-15-18-34  1-2-3-4-5-8     6-7-9-0

Step #4
              Study the list you have made and trends will begin to appear. I say trends
              not patterns. A trend is like a pattern but it is not a pattern. All lotteries
              develop trends. look at each column of numbers and decide which digit hits
              most often for that column and write them down. On a new sheet of paper draw
              10 lines, one for each digit. ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___   ___ ___     
              make a list of the best ID, TD, DOD, DEV, MDN, values that hit most often.
              now using the information gleamed from the data sheets fill in the best digit
              for each place on the line. Next look at the digits and see if all the data
              from ID,TD,DOD,DEV,MDN fits your selection. if not then repeat the process.
              do not be concerned with how your numbers appear on the lines as they may not
              be in any order. Keep your data sheets for reuse or make several different
              ones and play a set or two from each.

As stated above this is but a small part of a much larger system. My system
              allows a range of settings for each value + wildcards then generates all
              possible combo's then filters them and then finally wheels them down to 10
              or so of the best sets. I have hit as many as four 4/5 in one day. I have
              won three 5/6 using this system.       

I gave my sister in law a small list of numbers to play and within a week she
              had hit two or three 4/5 plays and many 3/5. This system does work but requires some skill and some gut instinct to make the final selections.

Good luck and if interest is high enough I will maybe add some more at a later
              date.   

Try to flush your mind of what you think will happen, several years ago I wanted
              to know what I was doing wrong. I wrote into my software the ability to track
              my inputs and then report back were I made mistakes. Guess what? I made the same
              mistakes over and over again, I let my personal preferences overrun what the data was saying, "that can't happen again", that sort of thing. I also included the ability to see what changes would have increased my winnings, There were many times when one click of a mouse would have won me millions.   

Enjoy

Hi,

Just to add some thoughts...

Have you looked at digit totals with respect to position?

LAST DIGITS (POSITIONAL)               
                L                   
                D    1      2        3      4      5     

0    44      1      0      0      0       
                1    33    24      1      0      0   
                2    11    23    15      0      0     
                3    9      24    21      7      0           
                4    8      16    17    17      3 

5    3     10     17    16      8 
                6    1       7     14    25      7
                7    0       3     18    22    21
                8    0       1       6    17    32
                9    0       0       0      5    38

Have you looked at how many digits match up with the previous game?

ie...are 3 of the digits the same?...maybe 4...maybe 5

I'm still not sure if mixing the first digit and the last digit is additive truth. *S*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4088 Posts
                Posted: June 9, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

LAST DIGITS (POSITIONAL)               
                  L                   

I'm still not sure if mixing the first digit and the last digit is additive truth. *S*

JKING

YES AND YES, your are very clear

I keep tract of the positional repeat digits, mostly the second digit because of the first digits low (decades)

count has many repeats. This would work very good for larger number lotteries. I also track second digit

repeats that are non-positional apart from positional repeats. I keep the two seprate as I feel this gives

more information when selecting digits. 

Just another thought, repeating numbers often do not hit in the same position as they often move

right or left 1 position from the previous draw, this is not always correct but is worth mention.  A whole

system my be formed from this sort of logic. 

example of how I track

09 10 11 28 37     8 is a non-positional repeat second digit

08 13 23 25 26     23 repeating number moved 1 position to the right

16 23 28 35 39     9 is a (positional) repeating second digit and 3 is a non-positional repeat second digit +

23 repeating number moved 1 position to the left

07 21 23 27 29     3 is a non-positional repeat second digit  9 is a both positional and non-positional repeat

03 09 12 15 39     3 is a non-positional repeat second digit

01 05 30 33 38

This may be a little different then the methode you use but both are very useful.  In my database I track

this by assigning the value of hits for each in its own columb.  My database always adds the last draw

to the  top of the file. Then I can read any columb from top to bottom into a string and then this is printed

into a textbox like this. "0010020033000202211101000100000110202" much longer but you get the picture

I can then select the values for lets say the last 5 draws "00100" and then search the data string moving

this shorter string to the right 1 value at a time. Every time the search string matches somewere within

the data string I record the value 1 digit to the left of the search string. This gives me a better idea of

what will occure most often given the last 5 draws record. I am able to do this with every entry in my

database, as all information  is updated each time I input a new draw set.  My database is over 100 columbs

wide so the data I can search is a little overwhelming. Thats what Bayes is suppose to do but it's still on

the  blink.

I am very glad that many are still reading this post.  I had two main concerns when I posted this. The 1st

was that many would not fully understand it,  and the 2nd was that someone would. 

I hope that you continue to work on this and post your findings as everything helps.  I need a fresh mind or

two as mine is worn out.   I search  as time permits looking for the perfect blend of filters and prediction

methods.  It seems everytime I play I am off by one filter or  digit or both.

Thanks again 

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4088 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

LAST DIGITS (POSITIONAL)               
                    L                   

I added the positional data for PB and MM below. This is more like how you were talking about

F/D = 1st digit in the number and S/D = second digit in a number.  F/D totals include numbers padded

with a "0".

06-10-2010  18:44:22
                  Mega Millions data for 5 white balls
                  Total lines in database =  518

1ST NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                  F/D=[0]  F/D=[1]  F/D=[2]  F/D=[3]  F/D=[4]  F/D=[5]
                      309      154        048        007         000        000

2ND NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                      081      208        149         069        011        000

3RD NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                      011       084       170        155        090         008

4TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                      001       021        083        154        188        071

5TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                      000       000        013        064        167        274

1ST NUMBER DIGITS POSITIONAL DATA
                  S/D=[0]  S/D=[1]  S/D=[2]  S/D=[3]  S/D=[4]  S/D=[5]  S/D=[6]  S/D=[7]  S/D=[8]  S/D=[9]
                      029        063        071        055        068        057         044         050        039        042

S/D=[0]  S/D=[1]  S/D=[2]  S/D=[3]  S/D=[4]  S/D=[5]  S/D=[6]  S/D=[7]  S/D=[8]  S/D=[9]
                      052        048        057        052        054        060         043        059        047         046

049        055        051        048        055        057         054        058        050         041

051       052        054         050        037         050        058        041        061         064

5TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA 8
                      055        051        059        065        071        057         080        016         037        027

Base Digit Numbers (numbers that are formed from Digits 1-2-3 only)
                  lines with 0 = 161
                  lines with 1 = 223
                  lines with 2 = 101
                  lines with 3 = 28
                  lines with 4 = 5
                  lines with 5 = 0

ID (Individual Digits)
                  lines with 2 = 0
                  lines with 3 = 1
                  lines with 4 = 32
                  lines with 5 = 144
                  lines with 6 = 205
                  lines with 7 = 111
                  lines with 8 = 24
                  lines with 9 = 1

TD (Total Digits)
                  lines with 5 = 0
                  lines with 6 = 1
                  lines with 7 = 10
                  lines with 8 = 70
                  lines with 9 = 228
                  lines with 10= 209

MD (Mixed Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 11
                  lines with 1 = 81
                  lines with 2 = 150
                  lines with 3 = 169
                  lines with 4 = 88
                  lines with 5 = 19

DED (Double Even Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 127
                  lines with 1 = 228
                  lines with 2 = 121
                  lines with 3 = 39
                  lines with 4 = 3
                  lines with 5 = 0

DOD (Double Odd Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 117
                  lines with 1 = 195
                  lines with 2 = 163
                  lines with 3 = 37
                  lines with 4 = 6
                  lines with 5 = 0

06-10-2010  18:50:47
                  Power ball data for 5 white balls  new matrix only
                  Total lines in database =  149

081       052        012        003        001        000

027       038        053       024         005        002

002       020        048        050        020        009

000       003        016        036        067        027

000       000        005        011        042         091

010        015        014        016        019         021        015        019         011         009

017       015         021        012        015         012        024        013         011        009

022       011        018         014        015         013        013        013         017        013

011        020        023        013        011        014         016        013        012         016

5TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA 8
                      010        014        016        012        011         010        015        016        019         026

Base Digit Numbers (numbers that are formed from Digits 1-2-3 only)
                  lines with 0 = 51
                  lines with 1 = 62
                  lines with 2 = 31
                  lines with 3 = 5
                  lines with 4 = 0
                  lines with 5 = 0

ID (Individual Digits)
                  lines with 2 = 0
                  lines with 3 = 0
                  lines with 4 = 8
                  lines with 5 = 31
                  lines with 6 = 53
                  lines with 7 = 45
                  lines with 8 = 10
                  lines with 9 = 2

TD (Total Digits)
                  lines with 5 = 0
                  lines with 6 = 0
                  lines with 7 = 2
                  lines with 8 = 25
                  lines with 9 = 54
                  lines with 10= 68

MD (Mixed Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 1
                  lines with 1 = 13
                  lines with 2 = 54
                  lines with 3 = 51
                  lines with 4 = 23
                  lines with 5 = 7

DED (Double Even Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 40
                  lines with 1 = 61
                  lines with 2 = 43
                  lines with 3 = 5
                  lines with 4 = 0
                  lines with 5 = 0

DOD (Double Odd Digit Numbers)
                  lines with 0 = 31
                  lines with 1 = 68
                  lines with 2 = 36
                  lines with 3 = 14
                  lines with 4 = 0
                  lines with 5 = 0

United States
                    Member #986
                    January 5, 2003
                    280 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

RL, Hope you don't let this thread die.  There are I'm sure alot of us who don't say much but are watching this thread.  Pick 5 systems are few and far between and this one is very interesting.

Best of luck to you!

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4088 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:04 am - IP Logged

RL, Hope you don't let this thread die.  There are I'm sure alot of us who don't say much but are watching this thread.  Pick 5 systems are few and far between and this one is very interesting.

Best of luck to you!

Maryland

Thanks for you input as it gives me a reason to continue.

Thanks again

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4088 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:15 am - IP Logged

New Data for MO. SM5 and MO. Lotto

06-10-2010  23:05:41
                        Show me cash 5 Data
                        Total lines in database =  641

F/D=[0]  F/D=[1]  F/D=[2]  F/D=[3]
                            492       124        024        001

216       302        116        007

043       274        256        068

003       098        301        239

000       014        130        497

033       112        100         085         072        063        043        050        044         039

062        045        059        055        056         080        084        066        067         067

072        061        078        058        047         066        063        069        059        068

063        072        053        064        074        061         073        058        063        060

020        033        040        060        060        064         064        094         087        119

lines with 0 = 97
                        lines with 1 = 229
                        lines with 2 = 217
                        lines with 3 = 80
                        lines with 4 = 18
                        lines with 5 = 0

lines with 2 = 0
                        lines with 3 = 1
                        lines with 4 = 62
                        lines with 5 = 225
                        lines with 6 = 251
                        lines with 7 = 99
                        lines with 8 = 3
                        lines with 9 = 0

lines with 5 = 0
                        lines with 6 = 3
                        lines with 7 = 40
                        lines with 8 = 173
                        lines with 9 = 276
                        lines with 10= 149

lines with 0 = 16
                        lines with 1 = 73
                        lines with 2 = 203
                        lines with 3 = 208
                        lines with 4 = 125
                        lines with 5 = 16

lines with 0 = 163
                        lines with 1 = 282
                        lines with 2 = 159
                        lines with 3 = 31
                        lines with 4 = 6
                        lines with 5 = 0

lines with 0 = 135
                        lines with 1 = 269
                        lines with 2 = 180
                        lines with 3 = 52
                        lines with 4 = 5
                        lines with 5 = 0

06-10-2010  23:09:56
                        MO. LOTTO 6-44 DATA
                        Total lines in database =  615

F/D=[0]  F/D=[1]  F/D=[2]  F/D=[3]  F/D=[4]
                            454        142        019       000        000

204       299        106        006        000

051       253        248        063        000

009       108        278        214        006

001       023        163        351        077

6TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                            000       001        030        235        349

030       114         094        081        054         067        059        046        040         030

047        047        067        058        072         060        069        079         070        046

064       065        047         057         058        061        065        059        082         057

061        068        055        066        063         065        058        061        054         064

063        070        066        062        055         068        056        074        056         045

6TH NUMBER POSITIONAL DATA
                            047        080        078        105        108        031         031        034        045         056

lines with 2 = 207
                        lines with 3 = 80
                        lines with 4 = 27
                        lines with 5 = 2
                        lines with 6 = 1
                        lines with 4 = 16
                        lines with 5 = 102
                        lines with 6 = 218
                        lines with 7 = 200
                        lines with 8 = 72
                        lines with 9 = 5
                        lines with 8 = 8
                        lines with 9 = 42
                        lines with 10= 153
                        lines with 11= 250
                        lines with 12= 161
                        lines with 2 = 141
                        lines with 3 = 220
                        lines with 4 = 131
                        lines with 5 = 60
                        lines with 6 = 8
                        lines with 2 = 189
                        lines with 3 = 57
                        lines with 4 = 15
                        lines with 5 = 0
                        lines with 6 = 0
                        lines with 2 = 205
                        lines with 3 = 77
                        lines with 4 = 28
                        lines with 5 = 2
                        lines with 6 = 0

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4088 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Data for MI. Fantasy 5

I will add a few more states as I get the time, Check back.  This game looks very winnable

06-10-2010  23:17:12
                          MI Fantasy 5 Data
                          Total lines in database =  2091

1532       501      058       000

654       1048       369       020

121        881        893        196

010       324      1004        753

000       051       400       1640

116        331        338        262        234         242        165        160        118         125

210       184         222        199        211        222         219         228        201        195

206        213        202        227        216        200         211        214        202         200

171        208        190        209        233        220         227        222         210        201

089        110        150        174        167         217        263         281        308        332

lines with 0 = 283
                          lines with 1 = 776
                          lines with 2 = 706
                          lines with 3 = 276
                          lines with 4 = 47
                          lines with 5 = 3

lines with 2 = 0
                          lines with 3 = 16
                          lines with 4 = 186
                          lines with 5 = 699
                          lines with 6 = 859
                          lines with 7 = 309
                          lines with 8 = 22
                          lines with 9 = 0

lines with 5 = 0
                          lines with 6 = 10
                          lines with 7 = 111
                          lines with 8 = 533
                          lines with 9 = 878
                          lines with 10= 559

lines with 0 = 42
                          lines with 1 = 289
                          lines with 2 = 636
                          lines with 3 = 736
                          lines with 4 = 327
                          lines with 5 = 61

lines with 0 = 536
                          lines with 1 = 889
                          lines with 2 = 531
                          lines with 3 = 122
                          lines with 4 = 13
                          lines with 5 = 0

lines with 0 = 415
                          lines with 1 = 884
                          lines with 2 = 591
                          lines with 3 = 170
                          lines with 4 = 27
                          lines with 5 = 4

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3818 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2010, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Rl_Randomlogic,

I have been following this thread with a very keen interest.  My compliments to you for your willingness to share your system, knowledge and experiences using it. I hope you continue your efforts, and I would appreciate it very much if this thread continued as well. 

I have been tracking patterns/trends in New Yorks Take5, (a 5/39 game) but not with the degree of sophistication/automation you have deployed.  I manually use Excel spreadsheets as I am not a programmer and have no capability to write code.  Using my spreadsheets, I've had modest success since April of 2009.  I've played 737 games ($737) of Take5 and won $265.50 in thirteen different drawings where I matched 3 winning numbers. I've also won 81 Free Plays (I matched 2 winning numbers) since I started tracking/trending.  You may be interested to know that last night, I played 3 games, and won two free plays using your system for the very first time.

I am aquainted with a man (he's a programmer like you) and he used his skills to track NY's Take5.  About  ten years ago, he won a Take5 jackpot of approximately $72,000.  I have no knowledge of the the software he wrote, but he did tell me that "There are trends and patterns" and that he used the software he wrote to track those trends and apttern. He'd bet on the number combinations his program(s) produced.

Now to my question. I understand what "ID's" are.  Is it OK to use the "base numbers" of 1,2 & 3 as "second digits", or must they be only "decades numbers" in the first postition?   For instance can I use 1,2,& 3 like this:  10 or is it OK to use 01? (1 being the "base" number.)  Also must I use the second set of numbers I choose as only the second number?  Or can they be in the "decades" position as well?

Thanks for your input and I wih you continued sucess.  I am trying your system again tonite and cant wait to check my results tomorrow!  GiveFive

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                              NY State
                              United States
                              Member #92609
                              June 10, 2010
                              3818 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2010, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

I'd like to clarify a statement I made in my earlier post. 

I wrote " I've played 737 games ($737) of Take5 and won $265.50 in thirteen different drawings"....

I should have written"  ... won a TOTAL of $265.50 in thirteen different drawings"....  I did not win $265.50 thirteen times!

NYTake5 typically pays in a range of $17.00 to $25.00 for matching 3 winning numbers.

For matching 4 winning numbers Take5 typically pays $400 to $600, unless there is no Jackpot winner.  In that case second place winners benefit and payouts can range from $700 to $900.  Take5 does not rollover a Jackpot that was not won to the next day's drawing.

Prize payouts vary depending upon the amount of tickets sold each day.  Friday's are the day of the week that prize payouts are usually the highest.  If your in NY and play Take5, I recommed that you save your Free Plays until a Friday and play them then.

Page 10 of 46