Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My digit system for pick-5 or pick-6 lottery

Topic closed. 684 replies. Last post 6 years ago by jimmy4164.

Page 12 of 46
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5397 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2010, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

You would also need to create picks for 1st digit combos 01223 and 01233.  Watch that you don't have duplicate 2nd digits.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4094 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2010, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Wanted to add a suggestion if possible.

The Missouri Cash 5/39 game I created a list of all the 1st Position digits and the number of combinations for each.

The 1st digit cominations 01123, 01223, and 01233 each contain 40,500 combinations.  The group of 3 total 121,500 total combinations.  So shouldn't we key on all 3 of these 1st digit combinations.  They should on average hit every 4.74 draws and sure enough they do hit every 4.74 draws.  The current skip for the group of 3 is at 10 skips. (see arrow in the above image)

So we have our 3 1st digit combinations to play.  01123, 01223, and 01233.

The next step is the hardest.  For each position we need to select the digit or digits to play.  So my idea is why not treat each digit 0 through 9 with a VTRAC designation like we do with Pick 3 or Pick 4.

So instead of tracking 10 digits for each position why not track only 5. 

In the above image for Position 1 we see that either the digits 3 and 8 (VTRAC 4) hit last night which was the digit 3.  The same VTRAC 4 (digit 3 & *)hit the previous drawing for Position 1 which was the digit 8.  Notice the Current skip 14 is close to the MAX Skip 16 for VTRAC 3 or digits 2 and 7.  Another interesting observation is looking for "hot" digits based on previous skips.  The 155 in the "Total Hits" column is highlighted to indicate the highest hit for the VTRAC 2 or digits 1 & 6.

Here are the remaining Positions 2 through 5

The next step would be to marry the fist digits of the 3 combinations, 01123, 01223, and 01233 to the VTRAC (digits) for each position that you feel will hit in the next drawing.

For example, I want to use the longest skip VTRAC for each position 1 through 5.  So I would my pick for Position 1 would be VTRAC or digits 3 & 7, for Position 2 VTRAC 3 or digit 3 & 7, for Position 3 VTRAC 1 digits 0 and 5, for Position 4 VTRAC 3 digits 2 and 7, and for Position 5 VTRAC 3 digits 2 and 7. 

So the combinations would look like the following 1st digits combination 01123:

Position 1 = 02 and/or 07 (VTRAC 3)

Position 2 = 12 and/or 17 (VTRAC 3)

Position 3 = 10 and/or 15 (VTRAC 1)

Position 4 = 22 and/or 27 (VTRAC 3)

Position 5 = 34 and/or 39 (VTRAC 5)

So the selection could be: 02, 12, 10, 22, 34 or 02, 12, 10, 22, 39

Here is the download link to the ZIP file that contains the Excel file for Missouri Cash 5/39 Game and also Florida 5/36 Game and Pennsylvania 5/43 Game.

http://www.box.net/shared/xe8ifh87a8

winsumloosesum

I downloaded the files, really nice. I have a question,  your possible selections show an ID value of 5

but if i read it right ID=6 would be a bettery choice. Is this correct or not.  I don't use Excel very much

but like what you have done.  The reason I ask is that this system as intended is built around the ( ID )

value.  The ID setting is the hub of the whole system, as everything else must conform to it. If not, than

the heart of the system is cut off.  I like the vtracs as I had to learn what they were.  I had named them

LDP "last digit pairs" and grouped them as 1-best hitter with 1-worst, based on their recent performance. 

They are not constant but change, sometimes with every draw.  The reason I ask this is that for some

reason It seems that everyone using this system has very similar looking drawings that when compared

to my selections are very different and I am trying to figure out why.  I love what you are doing and keep

it up.  This may be a new idea or spin off which is great.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4094 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2010, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone

Because this post has become so long I want to restate a couple of things for those who are just comming

in.  It gets very hard to read the entire post sometimes to find what we are talking about.  This system

uses a method of selecting digits to form numbers instead of selecting the numbers themself.

Things to consider.

All numbers are made of one or more digits

All numbers have digits but all digits are not numbers

Our number system uses ten digits "0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9"

Note! My Grandad use to be fond of saying that "If we had 6 toes and fingers we would have had a much

better numerical system."  I am glad we don't, from the lottery perspective anyhow.

This system is based on what I call the (ID) value. "independent digits".  This is a very important, often

overlooked, loophole in lottery double digit number games.

example.

In a 5 of 39 lottery,  42,504 sets can be made from the six digits "1-2-3-4-5-6" 

However If you select only the sets that have at least 1ea of all 6 digits then

this is reduced to 5,421  sets. Look at the number sets below

01-12-21-31-32  has only digits "1-2-3"  = 3 ID

11-13-21-23-32  has only digits "1-2-3"   = 3 ID

06-11-21-26-31  has only digits "1-2-3-6" =4 ID

05-13-22-31-35  has only digits "1-2-3-5"  =4 ID

All of these sets of numbers are formed with the digits "1-2-3-4-5-6" but none of them have all 6 digits

01-16-24-31-35  does have at least 1 of all 6 digits so ID = 6 for this number.

The digit "0" is not counted as a ID when it is to the left of another digit as in the number "03" 

Here is another another example of why this is so important. 

Lets say that set  "01-16-24-31-35" was drawn

Of the reduced total sets using this method

1371 sets have 2 numbers that matched "pays $1.00 for this game"

408  sets have 3 numbers that matched "pays $10.00 for this game

44    sets have 4 numbers that matched "pays $250.00 for this game"

1      set   has 5 numbers that matched  pays $50,000.00 + for this game 

1,824 sets have at least a $1.00 prize

this means that 1 of every 2.9 tickets will win at least it's money back.

You must first select the correct 6 digits first but which is better select 5 from 39 or 6 from 10

On the other hand what if I miss one of the 6 digits. Lets say that you select 7 instead of 6

this is what would result. The total set reduction is still down to 5421 and the prize paying

tickets are below.

951 sets have 2 numbers that matched "pays $1.00 for this game"

155  sets have 3 numbers that matched "pays $10.00 for this game

4    sets have 4 numbers that matched "pays $250.00 for this game"

0      set   has 5 numbers that matched  pays $50,000.00 + for this game 

1,110 sets have at least a $1.00 prize

this means that 1 of every 4.9 tickets will win at least it's money back. Not to bad.

The ID's can range from 2 to 8 as in the examples below

"01-02-11-12-21" has 2 ID's

"07-18-29-30-34" has 8 ID's

Most sets fall in the ID = 5 to 6 range for most lotterys

For this game lets say ID= 7 then total sets are reduced to 2370

For this game lets say ID= 4 then total sets are reduced to 3216

These values may drop even more depending on the digits selected

a example of removing digit 1 and using "2-3-4-5-6-7" digits gives a

reduction to only 682 sets.

Next, In my 5-39 game digits "1-2-3" are all in a very large percent of the draws

If ID = 6 and I play "1-2-3" then I only have 3 digits to select from 7 most of the

drawings. I know of no other method that can reduce total sets and still retain

this high of prize paying tickets with fewer or easier steps.

There are many good filters that can reduce this to a playable amount.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4094 Posts
        Posted: June 16, 2010, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Hello

I made a desktop video of my powerball program if anyone is interested.  It is a 18mb

avi file so it may take a little time to download. Should play in windows media.  I was limited

to 25mb file size for the free account so I had to do it really fast. I also paused it while it was

searching / building the main list.  as It takes about 10 seconds for Power Ball.  I used the

last draw for this demo.

http://www.box.net/shared/vg0qhhn765

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4094 Posts
          Posted: June 16, 2010, 3:27 am - IP Logged

Hello

You may have to copy and paste then link above to get it to work.  Is best ran in fullscreen but don't

forget to press escape when it is finished.

RL

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5984 Posts
            Posted: June 16, 2010, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Very nice work!!!

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5397 Posts
              Posted: June 16, 2010, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the explanation.

Here is a link to an Excel file that will create Cash 5/39 combinations based on VTRAC's for Position 1 though 5.

I created a list of all combinations from 1st digit combination sets: 01123, 01223, and 01233 for ID 6.

Just select the correct VTRAC from the "Drop Down" menu for each Position V1 through V5.

So for example: based on the history of the Missouri Cash 5/39 game the last VTRAC's drawn for Tuesday nights game was 4, 4, 4, 3, 5 and if all 5 VTRAC's will repeat for Wednesday nights drawing you would select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell K1, select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell L1, select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell M1, select a 3 from the drop-down arrow in cell N1, and select a 5 from the drop-down arrow in cell O1.  The combinations would be in cell column P which would total 17 combinations.

If you wanted to select the VTRAC's for Position 1 through 5 with the highest hits from the entire Missouri Cash 5/39 lottery game.  You would play VTRACs 2, 1, 3, 2, 5 which would give you a total of 30 combinations in cell column P.

http://www.box.net/shared/2t2ncjfo5h

Reset all the filters in cells K1 through O1 to "All" when you are finished.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5984 Posts
                Posted: June 16, 2010, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link to an Excel file that will create Cash 5/39 combinations based on VTRAC's for Position 1 though 5.

I created a list of all combinations from 1st digit combination sets: 01123, 01223, and 01233 for ID 6.

Just select the correct VTRAC from the "Drop Down" menu for each Position V1 through V5.

So for example: based on the history of the Missouri Cash 5/39 game the last VTRAC's drawn for Tuesday nights game was 4, 4, 4, 3, 5 and if all 5 VTRAC's will repeat for Wednesday nights drawing you would select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell K1, select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell L1, select a 4 from the drop-down arrow in cell M1, select a 3 from the drop-down arrow in cell N1, and select a 5 from the drop-down arrow in cell O1.  The combinations would be in cell column P which would total 17 combinations.

If you wanted to select the VTRAC's for Position 1 through 5 with the highest hits from the entire Missouri Cash 5/39 lottery game.  You would play VTRACs 2, 1, 3, 2, 5 which would give you a total of 30 combinations in cell column P.

Very nice Steve, a question, would we need an program for each ID or are we just concentraing on the ID 6?

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5397 Posts
                  Posted: June 16, 2010, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Very nice Steve, a question, would we need an program for each ID or are we just concentraing on the ID 6?

Hey Bob,

According to RL's post.  Use ID6.

Here is a download link to the Cash 5/36 Excel file (zip).  I added a second tab for ID5 along with the ID6 Tab.

http://www.box.net/shared/azkkuovfaj

I'm not saying to use these VTRAC for Positional play for tonight but using this as an example if you use the VTRACs with the highest hit for each position for the Florida Cash 5/36 Game.

VTRAC 2,3,2,4,2 (Positions 1 through 5) you end up with 14 combinations for ID6

Repeat VTRAC from last nights drawing 1,2,1,2,5 (Positions 1 through 5) you end up with 6 combinations for ID 6.

Looking at the VTRAC Hit and Skip chart from Florida 5/36 I would probably play VTRAC 2,5,1,4,5

We'll see tonight!!

Good luck!!

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1166 Posts
                    Posted: June 16, 2010, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey winsum is this ok for the tn 5/39 game also?

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5397 Posts
                      Posted: June 16, 2010, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

I posted a download link for the Missouri 5/39 Combo Creator game.

If your state has a 5/39 game you will need to create your state's 2nd Excel file.  You can use Missouri's 5/36 Excel file and substitute your states draw history. 

Here is the Missoure 5/36 Excel file (zip).

http://www.box.net/shared/rv7ki3yd1b

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4094 Posts
                        Posted: June 16, 2010, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Everyone

A few quotes from Mr E.

Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

The only real valuable thing is intuition.

Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.

I say.

"Einstein's genius was not his skill in math.  He knew the answer already, the math was just a way

to prove it to the rest of us."

RL

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4094 Posts
                          Posted: June 17, 2010, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey Bob,

According to RL's post.  Use ID6.

Here is a download link to the Cash 5/36 Excel file (zip).  I added a second tab for ID5 along with the ID6 Tab.

http://www.box.net/shared/azkkuovfaj

I'm not saying to use these VTRAC for Positional play for tonight but using this as an example if you use the VTRACs with the highest hit for each position for the Florida Cash 5/36 Game.

VTRAC 2,3,2,4,2 (Positions 1 through 5) you end up with 14 combinations for ID6

Repeat VTRAC from last nights drawing 1,2,1,2,5 (Positions 1 through 5) you end up with 6 combinations for ID 6.

Looking at the VTRAC Hit and Skip chart from Florida 5/36 I would probably play VTRAC 2,5,1,4,5

We'll see tonight!!

Good luck!!

winsum

In the post I mentioned the 6 ID just to see if I was reading the data correctly.  My question was a

just a comment and not a suggestion which to play.  The ID's change with 5 and 6 hitting most often. 

My software allows me to play any of the possiable ID's and allows a hi / low range when I can't decide

on one.  I calculate the odds for each ID before each draw.  Sorry if I confused you.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4094 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2010, 7:18 am - IP Logged

mega millions for tonight 25 sets

mega ball 30 to 42

01 22 24 49 53
                            01 22 32 45 49
                            01 22 34 45 49
                            01 24 29 43 52
                            01 24 29 44 53
                            02 15 22 43 49
                            02 22 23 49 51
                            02 22 31 45 49
                            02 22 35 41 49
                            02 22 39 41 45
                            02 24 29 43 51
                            04 15 22 43 49
                            04 22 23 49 51
                            04 22 29 41 53
                            04 22 31 45 49
                            04 22 35 41 49
                            04 22 39 41 45
                            04 24 29 41 53
                            04 24 29 43 51
                            09 12 22 43 45
                            09 14 22 43 45
                            09 22 23 41 52
                            09 22 24 41 53
                            09 22 32 41 45
                            09 22 34 41 45

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              4094 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2010, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

mega millions for tonight 25 sets

mega ball 30 to 42

01 22 24 49 53
                              01 22 32 45 49
                              01 22 34 45 49
                              01 24 29 43 52
                              01 24 29 44 53
                              02 15 22 43 49
                              02 22 23 49 51
                              02 22 31 45 49
                              02 22 35 41 49
                              02 22 39 41 45
                              02 24 29 43 51
                              04 15 22 43 49
                              04 22 23 49 51
                              04 22 29 41 53
                              04 22 31 45 49
                              04 22 35 41 49
                              04 22 39 41 45
                              04 24 29 41 53
                              04 24 29 43 51
                              09 12 22 43 45
                              09 14 22 43 45
                              09 22 23 41 52
                              09 22 24 41 53
                              09 22 32 41 45
                              09 22 34 41 45

I Missed by a mile. 11-36-37-41-55  mb 7

ID=10 I played 9

ID= 6  I played 6

digits drawn 1-3-4-5-6-7

I played 1-2-3-4-5-9

I missed digits 2-9  and did not play 6-7,  counts as -4

These were manual settings not bayes.

7 to 12 was best but I did not play it as it was a repeat within the data and had

never shown a back to back hit the past.

I need to back off for a while and let my mind reset. 

RL

Page 12 of 46