Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 78 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2010, 1:47 am - IP Logged

No i blame you because one you know joker will defy anything to do with your meanderings.

I thought you were more intelligent than to be drawn into it.

Others with the same views as joker would be drawn in.

You keep saying joker started this well it takes two to tangle. now more people

Keep bringing up the past my views about it haven't changed neither have yours.

You have no proof for me or anyone else either.

You being the wise old granny you act like ought to be able to finish this so we can move on but the subject matter you are discussing is a never ending battle that won't ever be completed here or anywhere else until the end of time.

Post the cardboard gun cutout on your bathroom mirror and shoot yourself with it every time you go into one of your egotistical rants.

How do i or anyone else know that you aren't an impostor joker is pacattack how do we know you aren't Todd. You might even be some wacko with a split personality.

I am not a moderator of this site neither are you.

you can't blame me for squat, four.

your just miffed whenever i take a stand on this issue,  and now your trying to blame me because you cannot control your angst about this either.

remember four,  you didn't have to say anything to me in the first place,  but you did.

you did because your 'anti' driven,   not people or scenario "driven"

you had no right saying anything to me,  with at minimum at LEAST busting jokers chops first. 

something you STILL haven't done,  and something you STILL are making an excuse for NOT doing so

i didn't say anything TO get drawn into it,  and purposefully steered clear of my "religious" beliefs in this thread.

when i ask someone to "prove" their deal,  and some guy asks me to live up to my own "standards".....i HAVE to do it.

joker had that right, but he stepped over the line exercising that "right" in this thread,  something you "forget"

you blaming me over joker reveals alot about the kind of man you are,  giving that dude a free pass,  and making me the "bad guy" again.

your the one with problems.

not me

"How do i or anyone else know that you aren't an impostor joker is pacattack how do we know you aren't Todd"

wow.    even i don't have the right words for that out of control angst driven spillage

oh i dunno,  todd has better "punctuation"  than i do.    maybe THAT'S how you would "know"

better figure out why all this talk about Jesus is making you lose your mind.

you didn't seem that upset about you being a DNA hybrid version of an alien though

"I am not a moderator of this site neither are you.

how do you know? 

never mind,   your already in la la land,  so messin with someone like you is borderline unethical

anyway,  now that you admitted you weren't the "moderator" (and neither is me),   maybe you can crawl back into the shadows and pretend you don't read all this 'gobble-de-gook'

or you could play in the pick4 forum

i will be right here, where ever this goes.

my personal choice?    i never wanted it to start to begin with...

....but now that it has,  i am finisher,  remember?

since your obviously not man enough to bust the chops of joker PUBLICALLY,  maybe you can save face (your own) and do it thru a PM.

that way no one will know you "backed down" (aka - did the right thing you should have done in the FIRST place)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

four4me's avatar - gate1
    MD
    United States
    Member #1701
    June 18, 2003
    8360 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:09 am - IP Logged

you can't blame me for squat, four.

your just miffed whenever i take a stand on this issue,  and now your trying to blame me because you cannot control your angst about this either.

remember four,  you didn't have to say anything to me in the first place,  but you did.

you did because your 'anti' driven,   not people or scenario "driven"

you had no right saying anything to me,  with at minimum at LEAST busting jokers chops first. 

something you STILL haven't done,  and something you STILL are making an excuse for NOT doing so

i didn't say anything TO get drawn into it,  and purposefully steered clear of my "religious" beliefs in this thread.

when i ask someone to "prove" their deal,  and some guy asks me to live up to my own "standards".....i HAVE to do it.

joker had that right, but he stepped over the line exercising that "right" in this thread,  something you "forget"

you blaming me over joker reveals alot about the kind of man you are,  giving that dude a free pass,  and making me the "bad guy" again.

your the one with problems.

not me

"How do i or anyone else know that you aren't an impostor joker is pacattack how do we know you aren't Todd"

wow.    even i don't have the right words for that out of control angst driven spillage

oh i dunno,  todd has better "punctuation"  than i do.    maybe THAT'S how you would "know"

better figure out why all this talk about Jesus is making you lose your mind.

you didn't seem that upset about you being a DNA hybrid version of an alien though

"I am not a moderator of this site neither are you.

how do you know? 

never mind,   your already in la la land,  so messin with someone like you is borderline unethical

anyway,  now that you admitted you weren't the "moderator" (and neither is me),   maybe you can crawl back into the shadows and pretend you don't read all this 'gobble-de-gook'

or you could play in the pick4 forum

i will be right here, where ever this goes.

my personal choice?    i never wanted it to start to begin with...

....but now that it has,  i am finisher,  remember?

since your obviously not man enough to bust the chops of joker PUBLICALLY,  maybe you can save face (your own) and do it thru a PM.

that way no one will know you "backed down" (aka - did the right thing you should have done in the FIRST place)

I told you before I'll read what i want and respond when i want i haven't spent all these years here doing nothing... i have contributed a lot of lottery related information. You don't contribute any lottery related information other than fault people who try any means possible to win.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
      light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:10 am - IP Logged

You need to stock up on padded material and glue them to your walls so you can get used to them when they haul you off to the nearest institution. I'll even throw in the straight jacket.

Just do me a favor and don't profess this crap to the other patients because I have a feeling the other patients will think your nuttier than they are...

at shady oaks mental institution,  in a contest between you and me,   you would win patient of the month 9 out of the 12 months the contest ran with that "we are a hybrid of aliens",  and "our govt is in cahoots with the aliens" joker spillages.

the people that won the other 3 months were actually ON mind altering drugs,  so "they"  have an excuse

funny how no one else commented to you about  those 2 "gems"

you not only made yourself look like a "candidate",   you inadvertantly caught all the "others"  in your web of a mess because they didn't even give that a cursory  "are you kidding me"?  look

just how many "millions"  of people throughout history believed those "gems"?

odds wise,  you would find way more people "like you"  in an institution than "people that believe like i do".

in fact,  i will go on record and say you will find NONE of "us" in there.

not the ones that stayed the course without many "detours" anyway

you picked the wrong guy to mess with,  joker

your actually a slow learner

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I told you before I'll read what i want and respond when i want i haven't spent all these years here doing nothing... i have contributed a lot of lottery related information. You don't contribute any lottery related information other than fault people who try any means possible to win.

then read it with duct tape over your typing fingers,  because i will do what the situation calls for it (every time),  including calling you out for blaming me,  when it wasn't my fault

"You don't contribute any lottery related information other than fault people who try any means possible to win

that isn't remotely true,  it's just lost on your "anti"  agenda

you did read where i wrote i wished systems DID succeed.

how come you didn't tell the board i said that previously?

don't tell  us it was "memory loss",  four

i tell the truth.  you would be completely heart broken if you asked me to lie

i try and replicate the truth whatever "it"  is per the situation,  and i understand in the cliamte we now live in,  that isn't gonna make me "mr popular"   at the end of it.

i am good with that part

four4me's avatar - gate1
          MD
          United States
          Member #1701
          June 18, 2003
          8360 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2010, 2:51 am - IP Logged

then read it with duct tape over your typing fingers,  because i will do what the situation calls for it (every time),  including calling you out for blaming me,  when it wasn't my fault

"You don't contribute any lottery related information other than fault people who try any means possible to win

you did read where i wrote i wished systems DID succeed.

how come you didn't tell the board i said that previously?

don't tell  us it was "memory loss",  four

i tell the truth.  you would be completely heart broken if you asked me to lie

i try and replicate the truth whatever "it"  is per the situation,  and i understand in the cliamte we now live in,  that isn't gonna make me "mr popular"   at the end of it.

i am good with that part

You cant let it go you cant because of your pride your so full of it it's pathetic.

I'm getting on in years now i do remember a lot of things but i have to let some old stuff go to ingest new things sometimes.

I won't go there because i know the road is a dead end the difference between you and me is i know where i stand and you think you know where you stand and we are standing in different places.

You think you tell the truth!! you don't think before you write you just type whatever pops up in your head.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2010, 9:21 am - IP Logged

at shady oaks mental institution,  in a contest between you and me,   you would win patient of the month 9 out of the 12 months the contest ran with that "we are a hybrid of aliens",  and "our govt is in cahoots with the aliens" joker spillages.

the people that won the other 3 months were actually ON mind altering drugs,  so "they"  have an excuse

funny how no one else commented to you about  those 2 "gems"

you not only made yourself look like a "candidate",   you inadvertantly caught all the "others"  in your web of a mess because they didn't even give that a cursory  "are you kidding me"?  look

just how many "millions"  of people throughout history believed those "gems"?

odds wise,  you would find way more people "like you"  in an institution than "people that believe like i do".

in fact,  i will go on record and say you will find NONE of "us" in there.

not the ones that stayed the course without many "detours" anyway

you picked the wrong guy to mess with,  joker

your actually a slow learner

There is a ton of proof concerning Govt. coverup of alien activity, as opposed to your fantasy world of Gods and angels roaming around the ether punishing people for their ill behavior.

Did you fall on your head when you were young? Something is just not right with you.

Obviuosly your sheltered existence from what's really going on has failed to let you even ponder the alternative and very real possibilities of orgins of life. Your brain is stuck in mideval times, and so has your intelligence level. Still believing in old news that;s been rehashed by other puppets like yourself for centuries.

I have tons of proof for the govt. cover-ups, but I know it would be futile to present them to you because if the name Jesus isn't in any of my sentences, your puny brain couldn't handle it. You don't understand the true meaning of the word "FACT". That's your major problem. What a shame, a grown man like yourself still believing in fairytales and goblins.

You must have a field day on Holloween night. Do you dress up like the Easter bunny too?

I just hope one day you'll wake up from the stupor you're in and realize the ass that you made of yourself. That'll happen when you continuosly tell people you believe in tales from the bronze age as truth, and they laugh at you nonstop.

I bet you're still hoping to hear that the unicorn was discovered by some missionary roaming around in never never land, somehwere in the dessert.

Sorry for keeping you up with my rants. Go and give your hard earned money to Jim Baker or something. He'll love you all the way to the bank.

Man...I tell ya....there are more suckers in this world than I originally thought.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2010, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Well, it looks like this was a fun discussion, but I think it's time to wrap it up.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Page 78 of 78