Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's

Topic closed. 1161 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 11 of 78
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10355 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2010, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

dr65,

The gist of the QP vs PP discussions seems to be the QP set looks at lotto as a dollar and a dream (as someone has in their sig) and figures if you're going to win you're going to win. Luck fate, kismet, etc. The general attitude is I'll throw a buck or two at it.

The PP set seems to really overhype their approach and knowledge of all things lotto with absolutely no jackpots won yet to show for it.

One side is saying, well, it's luck and this is what I play, the other is saying do what I do! I know so much more and my way is so much better......yet, zippee dee do dah on results.

I wish all states would do like Georagia, FL, and SC (and who else?) and let you mix QP and PP on the ame line. But even if that happened we'd probably have someone surface and say 24, you must use the number 24 on all your picks.

Scared

It's surprising sports betting "guru" Mike Warren hasn't offered a few people here a job in marketing.

(Warren was known for giving out both sides of football games and puffing up last week's "Five Star Pick" in his promos).

Tune: Caissons Go Rolling Along

Drawings come

drawings go

people know what will hit

don't you know

and the quick picks keep winning the draws......

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #81843
    October 31, 2009
    856 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2010, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I said: Now it is common sense that the pool is not one complete set of combinations, but overlapping sets? THIS IS FOR ONE DRAWING NOT MANY. THERE ARE OVERLAPING QP SETS THAT DUPLICATE AND REPEAT IN THE SAME SALES EVENT FOR THE NEXT DRAW.

Ah yes the Luck mantra of the shills. Fred carries the same tune and has said like yourself CT, “that it is not bad luck to lose, but it is good luck to win”. Luck is house propaganda when they can sell a limited QP pool for one draw that overlaps and repeats.

I have no problem with people’s choices but when they are not fully informed about the fact (that it is not commonly known) they are buying the same losers as somebody else for the same draw. I think they should reevaluate how they throw their money away.

For those who wish to play the devils advocate and tell you to ignore the findings, the math, the testimonies, I say “you can fool some of the people some of the time but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time”.

And spinologists, random of context here is the random selection of the Quick Picks, not the winning results mechanism: the drawing. Don’t try to mix apples and oranges and confuse the public.

Ridge played the uneducated hick yet drove this QP topic to statistics. Then, dismissing the reply as one of the common clay, a moron’s moron he redirected the conversation to focus on personalities.

There is nothing wrong with liking QP’s but is it proof that QP’s are superior in number of wins when there are multiple winners who just so happen to have QP’s from the limited pool that hit? It is bound to happen. It is like a raffle that sells a thousand tickets every week and all are numbered 1 to 250. The winner is number 666. Next week the winner is picked from the 750-1000 group and sales came from the 251 to 500 group. It keeps happening until the event of the drawn ticket is from the same group as what is sold. BUT,… there are duplicate and repeat sales from the same period of sales. That ensures multiple losers and every so often there can be multiple winners. Multiple winners and multiple losers depends on the volume of sales.

There is someone in the crowd like in the movie Little BigMan at the snake-oil sales event telling everyone this stuff is great and don’t question the man behind the QP curtain. The results are scientific and proven! Shameless shills and confidence artists are telling you the side effects are only fleeting and QP’s are the wise Man/Woman’s choice. Nothing could be farther from the truth!.

This thread is big news and the lotteries are preparing for damage control because a live one landed on their fantasy ship. You see in this thread not one but FOUR independent confirmations that QP’s are a sold illusion. One came from a Lottery expert that doles out lottery advise and that is his main function here at LP. He is numbered with the confidence artists.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Bad day Jade?

Qp's and Pp's...can't ya all just get along?

So what if someone wants a quick pick...so what if someone wants to pick their own numbers.

Everytime I pick my own numbers, they do not win.

Each time I get a quick pick now, it doesn't win either.

(exception...the other day I tried Treasure Hunt and got 4 of 5 ($100) and 3 x 2 out of 5 on the same ticket picking birthday numbers - big deal, but

I picked them....and I got a quick pick once that shocked the h3ll out of me)

They both work. Quick pick isn't lazy...maybe it's just hopeful. Working on a wheel isn't crazy...maybe it's just hopeful too.

I've seen good things with wheels done here and know that quick picks work too.

Just play what the heck you want to play.

"Just play what the heck you want to play"

LOL, you're forgetting the mindset of the left dr. When they come across something they don't like personally, they want it outlawed for everybody. Apparently that psychosis carries over even to something as benign as the lottery.

Now they may not be able to outlaw them (QP's), so they will do their utmost to at least demonize them and belittle anyone who uses them.

I really don't understand why they get so emotional about it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10355 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2010, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

Maybe becuase they're so upset with the change, Ridge, and had so much to say on Air America that they never got to say. 

Guess they'll go back to trying to get red meat and such out of the shcool cafeterias and make sure any kid who draws a picture of a gun gets suspended under the Zero Tolerance policy.

That or wears a flag with an American flag on it that may offend some illegal or a cross on it that may offend a muslim.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
          Member #81843
          October 31, 2009
          856 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2010, 6:14 pm - IP Logged

"Just play what the heck you want to play"

LOL, you're forgetting the mindset of the left dr. When they come across something they don't like personally, they want it outlawed for everybody. Apparently that psychosis carries over even to something as benign as the lottery.

Now they may not be able to outlaw them (QP's), so they will do their utmost to at least demonize them and belittle anyone who uses them.

I really don't understand why they get so emotional about it.

Ridge played the uneducated hick yet drove this QP topic to statistics. Then, dismissing the reply as one of the common clay, a moron’s moron he redirected the conversation to focus on personalities.

Redirection once again there Ridge? Turning this into another personal/political conversation to clear the air? Playing the moron’s moron to keep the topic subdued?

I lost all respect for you. Yes you are humorous often but I found it more humorous when you, a man that quotes Latin phrases plays the drunken possum hick.

What is consistent with the QP’s strongest advocates is the lack of personal results as in, “I got a match 2,3,4 etc”. This place is overrun with QP shills and all of them do not use SYSTEMS.

You and CT have been quite a team here. Thanks for having Floyd drop by.

DD

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2010, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Maybe becuase they're so upset with the change, Ridge, and had so much to say on Air America that they never got to say. 

Guess they'll go back to trying to get red meat and such out of the shcool cafeterias and make sure any kid who draws a picture of a gun gets suspended under the Zero Tolerance policy.

That or wears a flag with an American flag on it that may offend some illegal or a cross on it that may offend a muslim.

Green laugh

Yeah, I heard on the news today they're suing McD's now to drop the toys in Happy Meals cuz they make kids want to eat meat.

Why fight it? Let's turn in our scary old guns and eat like rabbits like they do!  Then we'll move out to the land of fruits and nuts on the west coast! 

Care for a Radish?   LOL

--Edmund Burke

United States
              Member #81843
              October 31, 2009
              856 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2010, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh

Yeah, I heard on the news today they're suing McD's now to drop the toys in Happy Meals cuz they make kids want to eat meat.

Why fight it? Let's turn in our scary old guns and eat like rabbits like they do!  Then we'll move out to the land of fruits and nuts on the west coast! 

Care for a Radish?   LOL

CT pulls the same tactic:Redirection and  personality innuendos when he will not talk the talk because his best bet is to change the topic, it just takes more to get you to fall-in that same line. You and him are from the same JOKER mold.

Politics? West coast people should be questioned and avoided for personality traits? YOU BETCH’A to quote a famous west coast’r and double talking politician. Go wag your own dogs.

DD

You should see how fast and big the radishes grow in Alaska! Hep yerself.

Got a good laugh when you made the parsing comment a while back in a post. Not exactly hick vernacular.LOLPoke

Your job was to mix with the crowd, gain confidence.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                Harbinger
                D.C./MD.
                United States
                Member #44103
                July 30, 2006
                5583 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2010, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

if the lottery has the built in security measures as i described earlier,  it would be impossible to identify "patterns,  cycles, and variables" in ball drawings where they switch out the balls and machines every draw.

lottery balls all weigh the same weight,  therefore they are "untrackable" by design,  negating the possibility of "patterns" to exist.

each ball by design has the same equal chance to draw.   the only "bias" possible,  would be what i would like to refer as "compromised balls".   there,  i said it.   

"VISIONDUDE"  it's quite obvious you have  no idea what I'm talking about  I never said anything about lottery balls  having a memory it has nothing  to do with ball wieght,paint,ball size,switching out or any other extra security measures.I'm NOT TRACKING the  lottery balls what I'm refering too  is the drawn numbers on paper or in my case the  draw history in the software I use.The  patterns I am referring too are only noticable when  you use software  too analyse the  drawings it's HUMAN interaction that's at work here the  software just lays out all the  variables  associated with the numbers it's the  player that  does the  hard work the  software  makes  it easier too do.Your  absolutely correct the  numbered balls have  no memeory it  dioesn't  know  what came up beffore  or after  but we aren't concerned with that.Let  me give you an example I use a little strategy where I track these pattern pairs LL,LH,HL,HH I use a draw printed  out draw history where I highlight  them  and  track there occurences  I can see which ones are  out the  longest,which may possibly repeat  or any short term activity,once I HAVE my pair  I just play the 5 numbers associated  with  them for  example LH=L (01234)and H (56789) I eliminate  1 or 2 numbers whenever necesarry from this pair.I hit Monday straight  in  the  Cash 3 (856) with  this strategy for $250 ( I play on a budget so I bet  .50 on each number)  on Friday the numbers drawn were (560) I had (760).The rest of my strategy consists of choosing 5-7 numbers  for  position  3 and selecting the necessary filters to reduce my combos I have a set list that I choose  and as long as  my choices  are  correct along with the correct  LL,HL pair I am guaranteed a  win. I  play anywhere from 3-5 numbers  for position 1 and 2 and in position  3 I play 5-7 numbers I usually average about  (5-16) combos depending on how many numbers  and filters I select.And I spend $5-$8 each time  I play (I don't play everyday) so all I am saying here is that it's VERY possible too handicap the game  in bring  the  odds in your favor too increase your  chances of winning.So bascially your comments  are  only CORRECT in regards too YOUR interpretation and  understanding of what I said earlier  about exploiting  patterns and variables of the  numbers.But according  too what I just posted about how  I play and my  understanding of the  patterns and variables MY interpretation  says that you are  INCORRECT because  every time I have hit the numbers  in the Cash 3 I use some  kind of strategy my other  hits  before  this  one were  $200 boxed  in the Pick-4 back in Jan of  the new  year before  that 3 straight hits $250 in Cash 3 in May,July and Sep of  last  year.Do  I hit on a regular  or  consistant  basis?? NOPE!! do  I  make a profit?? probably not but I only play for fun  not too make a living or prove my  way is best but  I will say it works  better  for  me  than quick-picks.In comparison too the  quick-picks in the  past  year that my parents have  played the  various games using them  the most  they  ever won  was $40 so definitely  my strategy has INCREASED and  TITLTED the odds more  in my favor.Now of course  you  can't explpoit these for very long because the  variables change but if you keep at it  PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT and you  can with a GOOD eye,skill and  expertise notice  when the  changes are gonna happen and  wait  for the  next  pattern variables too occur.

Reading comprehension is low for the nanny boo boo,  nay sayers,  bad karma,  bring nothing new to the table,  broken record,  holier than thou,  find a fault,  better than you,  QPiggies.   You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,   You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,   You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk bogus dissertation, You risk  bogus dissertation,  You risk  bogus dissertation,,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say, and things asserted that you didn't say,  Good luck with that!

Harbinger
                  D.C./MD.
                  United States
                  Member #44103
                  July 30, 2006
                  5583 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2010, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

QUAD BUMP

I don’t buy Ridg’s act one bit. He started yet another thread on QP’s fishing for statistical proof the Quick Picks are a bad bet. Then when good proof is given and points of QP flaws exposed, he plays the ignorant hayseed and gets upset. This whole thread was a set-up for the roaming Lottery expert to quiet the topic.

Now the tail tries to wag the dog where I am to be the one who is the hayseed and ignorant in statistics and probability. What a drama! What a Play! True PROFESIONAL SPIN!

All I can say is a nerve was touched, lottery insights have been revealed and YES there are lottery people who do visit this site and are active. There is a great thing that needs protecting and not one’s intelligence’s honor. Ridge went totally hayseed to discredit the information as a hayseed and when that did not work a big gun came out.

What is the message? Only the REAL EXPERTS will decide for you what reality is, even if it is a flagrant violation of reality. See my signature.

Floyd says "Losing is the most likely outcome, so it should be the expected outcome."

DD

You may be on to something there.

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                    light on my feet
                    United States
                    Member #356
                    May 20, 2002
                    2744 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

rdgrnr,

Amen!

We sure have a lot of MAVEN U. -  OPINION OVER KNOWLEDGE - Grads here.

Let's see, the thread title is "Statistically Speaking - QP's and PP's".

So what do the statistics tell us?

The average sale is $1. Even with the Powerplay and the Megaplier if you watch the drawings and they announce lower tier winners it is most often the prize for a $1, not $2.

More people play QPs, a lot more people.

Most jackpots are won by a QP.

In a Pick 5 game most tickets match 0 or 1 number, which pays nothing.

In a Pick 6 game most tickets match 0, 1, or 2 numbers, which pays nothing.

In a 5 + 1 game, most tickets match 0 + 0, 1 + 0, or 2 + 0, which pays nothing.

There's really not a whole bunch of controversy in all that, it's pretty cut and dry.

But as rdgrnr mentioned in a previous post, it seems we have two factions going here, those who say, "Well, I think a QP has a better chance as they win most often", and another groups that does the "My Way" and thinks no one should play QPs, just because they don't. 

It is kind of surprising on a borard such as this to see people insisting that others "live the life they are living". Having said that here comes the assualt.

How about we play a little game and one of our Excel pros makes a spreadsheet, for the next six months tally up the total jackpot money won by QPs and the total jackpot money won by PPs and see what the score is. Any takers?

"But as rdgrnr mentioned in a previous post, it seems we have two factions going here, those who say, "Well, I think a QP has a better chance as they win most often", and another groups that does the "My Way" and thinks no one should play QPs, just because they don't. 

It is kind of surprising on a borard such as this to see people insisting that others "live the life they are living". Having said that here comes the assualt".

just to run off of this,  so i can be perfectly clear about my stance is that i surely don't think QP's are the "only way".

as bad as i am at math, i recognize 30% accounts for "something" else besides a QP

it's just that my definition of "something else" would include the fact that no one has the ability to arrive at "somethingelseland" by their own efforts,  given the randomness of the lottery draw.

so,  i am not "QP only",  nor am i "anti-system",  just "systems" where people think they manipulated the result.

pick your own numbers.  totally cool by me.

and,  for the record, i never play the lottery with 2nd place in mind.  my single QP is aimed solely at a jackpot,  and so i could care less that in 13 years i have won relatively squat. 

i used to play numbers that had "significance" in my life,  until i came to LP.  then i witnessed the "hope" attached to everyone who thinks they can manipulate the outcome,  and i immediately switched to a "brainless"  QP.

for me,  and my life story,  as a Christian,  the last thing i want is for someone to write off what happened to me,  as if i was able to "manufacture" it myself.   no thanks.   

for me,  i want the credit for what happened to be as far away from "me" as possible.

am i a "QP only" advocate, no.

but for me,  yes

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Harbinger
                      D.C./MD.
                      United States
                      Member #44103
                      July 30, 2006
                      5583 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah,  QP's are definitely liberal.....................hope for change............no work...............a lot change for very little work..........easy................hope for change..................no work......we know what's best.........let us choose what's best for you................

The QP leader!  Not nerd just terd.

United States
                        Member #81843
                        October 31, 2009
                        856 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah,  QP's are definitely liberal.....................hope for change............no work...............a lot change for very little work..........easy................hope for change..................no work......we know what's best.........let us choose what's best for you................

Yep J!

As for pigs and shills and pretty-boy gangster confidence men,... to quote a great west coast leather furniture salesman of the ‘80’s and ‘90’s,….. “ A pig with lipstick on it is still a pig”.

translated for the meek,... a shill is still a shill. Junk is junk and good furniture look-a-likes are like pigs with lipstick on it.

DD

Where is that flim-flam man?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

Careful, you'll alienate the rest of the Dream Team by making fun of one of their heroes like that.

You'd do well to keep your criticism to Sarah Palin.

--Edmund Burke

United States
                            Member #81843
                            October 31, 2009
                            856 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Careful, you'll alienate the rest of the Dream Team by making fun of one of their heroes like that.

You'd do well to keep your criticism to Sarah Palin.

Too funny! You really think that a person’s political orientation is a strong influence in how they should play?

Wham! Bam! Says The Flim-Flam Man. Redirects again!!! Your showing your position on SYSTEMS and you are no different than pretty-boy Floyd, and CT.

your not a stupid hayseed hick, you are a LOTTERY QP SHILL!

DD        The lotteries involved in this scam’s best defense is to pre-empt the news with damage control. Do you hear me Floyd?

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
                              light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2010, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

(WOW!! After all that  time away from LP  you  haven't changed at all still the  same old stubborn) (Visiondude!!!) 

but, to me, common sense tells me that because it's random, and each ball has the same equal chance to draw, and that negates the possibility of something being "due", there is no way one can tell if you play the number "4" in the pick 3, it's gonna "hit"..........and when.

(Your absolutely correct each number has the same chance of coming up BUT!! they cannot all appear at the same time if 3 numbers are beinng drawn then that leaves out plenty of other numbers.So therefore the concept of due,overdue,past due does apply I have seen it myself in my states games the patterns are there if you can identify them for example if a number has been out 10-14 days it's due for a hit I've stayed on a number that was out that long and included it in my GROUP selections and guess what?? it was one of the numbers drawn.Your problem is you don't fully understand the concepts I'm describing but of course NO one can predict,forsee,forcast the EXACT 3 numbers that are gonna be drawn that's not what I do.My strategy consists of TRAPPING the possible winning 3 numbers in a GROUP setting if in position 1 I decide that Low numbers are gonna come up and play all Low numbers - 0,1,2,3,4 and I'm correct I am GUARANTEED too have that number in my selection using your example say the number 4 in position 1 is drawn,well if I chose Low Numbers for position 1 then I WILL hit that number)

if it is random, it won't matter what number is inserted where, at what time, in what combination, ad infionandonland

(WRONG!!! random numbers don't all come up at the same time the trick is deciding which GROUP of numbers too play in order too trap the winning  3  drawn.The game is called PICK-3 so only 3 numbers are drawn it's not PICK-10 where all 10 numbers are drawn (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) so out of these 10 only 3 will be drawn as singles or doubles the low high formats for these numbers by position are LLL,LLH,LHL,LHH and HHH,HHL,HLH,HLL all I do is figure out the PAIR of these formats LL,LH,HL,HH so if I SELECT ( HH ) then the associated formats will be HHH and HHL this is how I won on Monday with (856) HHH was in my selection see how this works?? )

covering "all combinations" is a money losing proposition

(I agree that's why I don't do it I only play anywhere from 5-16 combinations)

that's my contention, that no matter how one arranges the numbers, randomness demands that the result cannot be "manipulated".

(WRONG AGAIN!!! if you arrange the numbers by GROUP correctly you can TRAP the winning numbers and I'm not manipulating the results in anyway I have no idea what "EXACT" 3 numbers are gonna be drawn so basically I'm CASTING a NET in order too TRAP or CATCH the winning numbers and if my BAIT is set up CORRECTLY I am guaranteed too win.Here are ALL the number formats associated with the numbers in Cash 3 (LLL,LLH,LHL,LHH,HHH,HHL,HLH,HLL and the next section OOO,OOE,OEO,OEE,EEE,EEO,EOE,EOO) 16 total formats associated with the Cash 3 so in my strategy I choose 1 pair for the LH,HL group too get my 2 full formats and for the OOO,EOE section I select 4-6 of the 8 and then I apply the appropriate filters which consist of the many variables associated with the numbers ( sums,line width,indentical formats,root sums) which differs from software too software.

trust me, i root for people to succeed. if i ever thought you actually had something, and you were "exploiting" the lottery with your own abilities, and fattening your wallet thereby, i would be high fiving you all over the place.

(I am exploiting the game with my own abilities just because I HAVEN'T fattened my wallet yet doesn't mean my strategy doesn't work no one that uses quick-picks fattens there wallet unless they HIT a jackpot but quick-picks still work and no one ever makes a profit on regular plays of quick-picks that did not win a jackpot when they lose they lose often I have won more money my way then anyone in my family that used quick-picks.I just started doing this after many months of trial and error.Now I know a few people that HAVE fatten there wallets often using there own methods of play because they do just what I do but there just better at it then I am right now.If I'm using INTELLIGENT methods of play it's called a strategy/system if I use numbers picked out of a hat,anniversary,b-day,ages or what ever numbers pop in my head then I'm using LUCKY methods of play,well I don't use luck when I play the numbers never have never will)

me.......i consider myself a self appointed defender against false hope. can't stand false hope. can't stand to sit and watch people being taken advantage of. huge pet peeve of mine. that's why i have a "dog in the fight" as far as "systems" go, because it sells the notion that one "can", when it is impossible. makes sensible people act foolish, and waste their time and money.

(I'm not selling anything just explaining how I PLAY the numbers and it's not impossible too win using a system if a person can win using quick-picks and lucky numbers then why can't a person win using a system or strategy??? I thought the numbered balls had no memory?? are they being BIASED against system players?? by intentionally keeping them from winning and only allowing quick-pickers and lucky players too win??? OF COURSE NOT!! and by the way have you ever won anything from a quick-pick or your own selection of numbers??

8 years in here.......and i have yet had someone with the ability to explain how lottery balls all of a sudden contain "memory"

(NO ONE SAID the numbers have a memory where are you getting this from??? IT'S NOT about the ping pong balls I DON'T even take that into consideration I DON'T have acccess too the ACTUAL numbered balls.What I DO have access too is the data from the draw history that is available on all Lottery Websites or Lottery Software I analyse the numbers activity and make my selections INTELLIGENTLY something has too happen the trick is too try and TRAP what you think is gonna happen and if your GOOD with lots of practice and know how it can be done.)

So if you still don't get it now then you never will and probably shouldn't comment  on things you know nothing about,just  stick with  comments  on quick-picks seeing as how  that's your PREFERRED method  of play "JUST ONE TICKET" is all it takes and if your meant  too you will!! was your motto back then

"(WOW!! After all that  time away from LP  you  haven't changed at all still the  same old stubborn) (Visiondude!!!) "

gee wiz, i hope not as far as "changing".  if anything,  over time,  i would hope that my steely resolve for all things factual would be pre-historic and carbon dated by now.   i "think" you know me by now, in that if i know something to be true,  there isn't a man on the planet that can move me 1 millimeter in the "other truth" direction.  however,  you have also witnessed me play fair, and adjust to things i don't know,  or a 'truth' undiscovered by me, when someone else presented it.

if anything, i have gained strength about "who i am"

if someone is on the right side of truth,  that's good news,  right?

*********************************************************************************************

i read your dissertation about the "how" of how you pick your numbers ("trapping", etc),  and while i respectfully disagree, i personally think that can only amount to wishful thinking on a "systems" players part.

the part i can't get past,  is that every number has the same equal chance to be drawn,  and therefore certain numbers cannot be "trapped",  or predicted.

of course certain numbers will eventually "come up",  but that's still random,  more than "due",  because the only way one can bet on "due numbers" is to account for when they are "due" time wise, and betting on the fact that they will show up within that time frame "bet" money-wise.

either way,  that's still random,  because of the equal ball / equal chance facts

i dunno.  i don't know everything.  more than willing to learn, and change my mind.  that's key in the truth game.

one thing i do know is that when i stick with the facts,  and i remove my emotions out of the equation (including wishful thinking),  and insert common sense on top of facts (that no one even masters thepick3,  balls have no memory, etc), then all i come up with is a totally unpredictable by any man random event

someone will have my attention as to whether or not "manipulation" is true,  when they can demonstrate over time they can't beat the odds,  and no one does

if there is just one glaring fact about this debate,  it's that..........no one does (out of how many players worldwide?)

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Page 11 of 78