Welcome Guest
You last visited May 28, 2017, 4:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 1 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10460 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2010, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

I'm oputing this in Discussions because it's not about the specifics of any system but about sleaze mail order system marketing.

Stevde Player fans need to read this.

I got a snail mail today promoting his "IL Little Lotto" 5/39 GEO MATRIX". I'm sure he's sending this out to all states with a 5/39 game.

From his website:

I have reduced the field of numbers in the game to a set of ready-to-play Pick-5 combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time. You read that correctly! The GEO MATRIX SYSTEM comes with a MASTER LIST of actual ready-to-play sets of 5 numbers, and this list contains the First Prize Jackpot numbers 63% of the time.

If you go to the IL Little Lotto Jackpots threads (2008, 2009, 2010) in the Pick 5 Forum you will see that QPs hit over 70% of the time. So much for his numbers.

Now, get this, from the snail mail:

.....this was the most expensive lottery system ever offered for sale with a price tag of $1495.00 I could have made a fortune selling this system. but I chose not to.

Then he goes on to say, "You can get it for $747.50"

Poor baby, he won;y "make a fortune" selling it for $747.50

Know these things folks, this is how gypsters operate.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    6198 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2010, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm oputing this in Discussions because it's not about the specifics of any system but about sleaze mail order system marketing.

I got a snail mail today promoting his "IL Little Lotto" 5/39 GEO MATRIX". I'm sure he's sending this out to all states with a 5/39 game.

From his website:

I have reduced the field of numbers in the game to a set of ready-to-play Pick-5 combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time. You read that correctly! The GEO MATRIX SYSTEM comes with a MASTER LIST of actual ready-to-play sets of 5 numbers, and this list contains the First Prize Jackpot numbers 63% of the time.

If you go to the IL Little Lotto Jackpots threads (2008, 2009, 2010) in the Pick 5 Forum you will see that QPs hit over 70% of the time. So much for his numbers.

.....this was the most expensive lottery system ever offered for sale with a price tag of $1495.00 I could have made a fortune selling this system. but I chose not to.

I think people that buy systems from these type of people are so desparate to win they want to believe buying someone's system is all it takes to become rich.

I would not even think of spending money on something like this.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

I thought the debate was over concerning why QPs hit 70% of the time. It was because most people buy QPs.

To compare QPs with his sytem is wrong. I know that his systems, for the most part, are crap, but using the QP stats don't jive.

Not all of his systems are bad. One of his sytems made me $3,000 bucks once. I believe the price of the system was about a couple of hundred, but don't remember.

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
        Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3628 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

All the system you need is right here and for free! Just do a search! Thanks LotteryPost.

Play to win!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          20041 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

I thought the debate was over concerning why QPs hit 70% of the time. It was because most people buy QPs.

To compare QPs with his sytem is wrong. I know that his systems, for the most part, are crap, but using the QP stats don't jive.

Not all of his systems are bad. One of his sytems made me $3,000 bucks once. I believe the price of the system was about a couple of hundred, but don't remember.

Are you saying it only worked once?  I would think a good system would continue to work.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Are you saying it only worked once?  I would think a good system would continue to work.

No, it worked on a somewhat regular basis, but I only made $3,000 once, meaning a lot at one time because I bet 984 six times straight in the P-3. I was going to bet more, like 50 bucks or a hundred, but chickened out at the last minute. I did however convince my roommate to buy one ticket. He was reluctant but I told him that it was better to lose a dollar than kick himself in the butt in the morning. He was glad he listned to me.....lol

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              20041 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2010, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

No, it worked on a somewhat regular basis, but I only made $3,000 once, meaning a lot at one time because I bet 984 six times straight in the P-3. I was going to bet more, like 50 bucks or a hundred, but chickened out at the last minute. I did however convince my roommate to buy one ticket. He was reluctant but I told him that it was better to lose a dollar than kick himself in the butt in the morning. He was glad he listned to me.....lol

I was thinking if it continued to work, you would have some more similar wins.  Continuing to bet six bucks on a system that continues to give you winning numbers isn't that expensive.

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1875 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

From his website:

I haven't seen the email, haven't been to the site, but just reading the ad, the wording is somewhat misleading, maybe borderline ethical.

Look at what it is ACTUALLY being said......

"I have reduced this field of numbers in the game....."

This only means he's reduced the field of 39 numbers, BUT there is NO MENTION how SMALL the new set is! It could be 10, 15, 20, or 35 numbers. We don't know.

"...to a set of ready-to-play Pick-5 combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot and astounding 63% of the time....."

THIS MEANS THE NEW SET OF NUMBERS, how ever many that is, HAVE BEEN PUT IN COMBINATIONS OF 5, which are READY-TO-PLAY.

THE QUESTION IS: HOW MANY COMBINATIONS OF READY-TO-PLAY NUMBERS ARE THERE? AND FROM WHAT I READ there could be ANY NUMBER of ready-to-play combinations in this system!

Something is not kosher. So I spent a couple of hours thinking about it. The 'system' is quite simple.

THE AD sells the idea that there is some mystery or secret formula used. There is not.

Just reading that clip, it is not clear what you are getting. BUT I would say with 99% certainty, the system is not hard to duplicate and could be adapted to any Cash5.

It is not the Holy Grail it seems though. 

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3325 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

sounds to me like  making a $750  wheel and playing your $750  or even QP's  is a step ahead,. at least you get 750 entries onto the draw.

id like to know why anyone would sell a system that makes free easy money instead of just living of it, unless the selling it makes more money than  playing it.?

also if you wheel a full 25 numbers,  then that is 63% of the 39,.

" Still swinging, still missing "
                  2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596: JAN= -

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318: JAN= -39

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10460 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

savagegoose

"id like to know why anyone would sell a system that makes free easy money instead of just living of it, unless the selling it makes more money than  playing it.?"

BINGO! That's where the real money is! Even in thesee days of access to information and results thanks to the internet people selling garbage like this know that some people will think, 'If I pay that much for it it has got to work' "

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      20041 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

sounds to me like  making a $750  wheel and playing your $750  or even QP's  is a step ahead,. at least you get 750 entries onto the draw.

id like to know why anyone would sell a system that makes free easy money instead of just living of it, unless the selling it makes more money than  playing it.?

also if you wheel a full 25 numbers,  then that is 63% of the 39,.

If his systems worked as well as advertised then he would run out of customers.  Why would anyone buy his new systems if the old ones worked just fine.  At least he not taking advantage of the poor at those prices.  Only the foolish with money to waste would pay those prices for his stuff.

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking if it continued to work, you would have some more similar wins.  Continuing to bet six bucks on a system that continues to give you winning numbers isn't that expensive.

It doesn't quite work like that. The system looks like a stock market chart. It provides a realtime picture of the movement of the individual numbers, but you still have to make multiple selections on a daily basis for it to work properly. Anywhere from 7 to 10, or maybe much more on days when the picture isn't too clear. For me to spend 6 bucks per combo at an average of 15 combos plus a day,(now it's twice a day in Florida mid-eve, back then it was only once a day) is not practical. That's 90 bucks twice a day. I'd have to play online.

But since then, I've found better ways than that system, and cheaper. I don't even have it anymore. I threw most of mys sytems out when I moved to California.

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

Someone her actually took the time, I forget who, but I'll do a search, and found out that when he does claim a JP win in his state of New hampshire, he was telling the truth. This person called up the New hampshire lottery office and they verified his wins. Even one time he claimed he won the JP in Florida when the Fantasy Five only had 26 numbers. I don't know If this person verified that one too, but I would bet he really did win.

lottolaughs's avatar - avatar
                            Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            8109 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Someone her actually took the time, I forget who, but I'll do a search, and found out that when he does claim a JP win in his state of New hampshire, he was telling the truth. This person called up the New hampshire lottery office and they verified his wins. Even one time he claimed he won the JP in Florida when the Fantasy Five only had 26 numbers. I don't know If this person verified that one too, but I would bet he really did win.

JokerPac, if you go to the New Hampshire Lottery site and click on "Big Online Winners" go back to the month of April 2010 and Steve P won quite a string of jackpots. His latest hit was in November for Powerball but only about $3900.

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

The GEO MATRIX SYSTEM comes with a MASTER LIST of actual ready-to-play sets of 5 numbers, and this list contains the First Prize Jackpot numbers 63% of the time. That's more than 6 out of every 10 drawings. Each combination has a special Matrix Code assigned to it, and you will be playing your combinations based on the Code instead of the numbers themselves. Since we are using a Code instead of the actual numbers, we can forget about all the techniques that are usually employed to select our numbers. I will show you how to read the Matrix Code, and you will see the game in a brand new way. You will then be able to use the Matrix Code to get your new ready-to-play combinations for each night's 5/39 drawing.

I will be using the same Matrix Code and MASTER LIST of ready-to-play combinations to win my three or more Jackpots, so you can be certain that we will all be using the very same winning technology. The Matrix Code will give you a group of between 1 and 35 total combinations to play for each night's drawing. You can play just one group of combinations or as many as 16 groups of combinations for each drawing, the choice is yours. You can make that decision based on your wagering budget and how many First Prize Jackpots you want to win. The bottom line is that you and I, plus a very small group of other lucky players, will be using my incredible Matrix Code to play a MASTER LIST of combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time!!!