Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 3:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 8 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10392 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2010, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Thanks, jackpotismine, but the credit belongs to Mink404Ski

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/216185

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

(27 years using his systems and never won a dime reminds me of how I used quick-picks for almost 10 yrs and never won a dime but once I discovered there was ANOTHER way too play the games and  studied how too use it I finally started hitting the numbers.You see systems and software don't work for everyone because it's the PLAYER that is making the final decision,interpretation of data/information and not everyone is capable of doing this I have friends in GA that do quite well with some of Steve's daily games systems.They have tried many and found SOME that actually have the ability too help you win in fact I've met players from this forum that won money using his PowerBlox and PayDay 5 systems and several others and  I've also met many players that haven't won anything just like "MINK404".Just like systems and software won't help everyone the  same goes with quick-picks because there is no MAGIC STRATEGY/METHOD too help win money in lottery games you have too experiment and see what works just like I do keep trying too find something that helps.It's not Steve Players fault that players who bought his systems didn't win anything just like it's not the quick-picks fault either.ORANGEMAN who use too post in this forum was a major user of his systems and even won his whole collection he gave me a lot of GOOD info on  how too modify steve's systems and told me which ones are worth buying and which are  a waste of time.I've only been burned 3 times because I didn't do my homework but  the 7 other systems I bought were well worth it and NOT expensive.So in closing I would like too say that anyone in this forum that has never used his  systems and has no real experience using systems DON'T buy any just use  what's available here on Lottery Post or use the numbers provided by players and players that are experienced using systems/software will do better with them then those that are not.All of my wins in the daily games were with P34Lotto,ProFilter 3 and  LotsoftPro I modify  lottery systems into  methods too  help select my numbers too  wheel.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player is a true genius! Only real geniuses could figure out a way to SPEND more than they WIN and convince people they are winning!

True genius I tell you!

Everyone seems so convinced that the NH lottery is telling the truth.

Ask the fox if the chickens are safe in the coop. I bet he'll tell you to not  worry about a single thing.....Green laugh

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: December 30, 2010, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Good point there JOKER17 the Lottery Commission would NEVER admit that a system or strategy existed too INCREASE your chances because that would hurt the integrity of the game in there eyes so they have too maintain that it's COMPLETELY RANDOM and nothing can help you win.You know I find it very funny that some people wanna talk smack about STEVE  PLAYER when this new guy on the system selling block "RICHARD LUSTIG" is the real Con-Artist "HE HAS NO SECRET METHOD" in fact he doesn't have a real system I've  seen his book myself I have several REAL systems that I paid $40 for that actually HELPED me  select numbers but  NOTHING in Richards book helped  me at all (thank GOD  I got the book for FREE)His secret method is playing  everday and spending  $50-$100 oh and PICKING your own numbers well Mr.Lustig a lot of  people aren't good  at selecting there own numbers his book contained information that is basically COMMON KNOWLEDGE but a LOT of  people bought his book at  least Steve has real systems for picking or playing the numbers and he has  different price ranges from $15 on up too  the  ridiculous $750 (I never go over $60)  the  only  systems  that are worth checking out aer Steve Player,One Too  Won and  Win-Track provided you know what your doing.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1847 Posts
          Posted: December 30, 2010, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Everyone seems so convinced that the NH lottery is telling the truth.

Ask the fox if the chickens are safe in the coop. I bet he'll tell you to not  worry about a single thing.....Green laugh

That is one thing I can agree with Joker. I noticed they didn't specifically say Steve Player, but said they can tell by the store sales a lot of tickets were purchased.

That leaves me to believe they are guesstimating the amount Steve Player spent by looking at the ticket numbers and tracking the batch based on the consecutive combinations he was playing. Naturally he could be playing more, or less.

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: December 30, 2010, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

That is one thing I can agree with Joker. I noticed they didn't specifically say Steve Player, but said they can tell by the store sales a lot of tickets were purchased.

That leaves me to believe they are guesstimating the amount Steve Player spent by looking at the ticket numbers and tracking the batch based on the consecutive combinations he was playing. Naturally he could be playing more, or less.

That may be true also, but I think what I really meant was that the NH lottery is purposely lying not estimating about the amount spent  so folks won't go out and buy the system, thus possibly hurting their bottom line when/if a lot of people start winning .

They could also be lying for the sake of other state lotteries, not just their own.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: December 30, 2010, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Would it hurt the bottom line or increase it?

Consider Richard Lustig's fans that are now trying to bet all they can on as many drawings as they can.

Just something to think about.

Wink

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2010, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Since Steve Player is a "corporation" it would be interesting to know just how and how many tickets are actually purchased. I don't picture one person setting out to buy a handful of tickets but rather a group with precise instructions (remember this is a business)

I believe the lottery when they say more money is/was? spent than actually won. (remember this is a business) What better way to promote a system than to spend some money to get the desired results (winning tickets) Who knows what the budget is for purchasing lottery tickets. (remember this is a business) In order to continue selling products Steve Player (corporation) needs to keep producing winning tickets.

Of course the real money isn't in Steve Player (corporation) winning the lottery but selling the product (oh yes remember this IS a business)  Steve Player (corporation) knows that if people want something bad enough they're willing to spend the money for it.

And NOOOOO I don't buy QP's  or am I trying to imply Steve Players systems don't work.

And Joker??????? You went from one Coast to the other and I'm still STUCK in the Midwest???? Ok I'm jealous!!!

Just get me thru this so called life......

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2010, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

Would it hurt the bottom line or increase it?

Consider Richard Lustig's fans that are now trying to bet all they can on as many drawings as they can.

Just something to think about.

Wink

Well, If  50 people buy his 700 dollar system, there's a good chance they can also afford to play many lines, thus increasing their chance of hitting the JP with a 63% chance like Steve says. If you have one of those 50 hitting the JP every 2 or 3 months, well....you do the math.

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: December 31, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

Since Steve Player is a "corporation" it would be interesting to know just how and how many tickets are actually purchased. I don't picture one person setting out to buy a handful of tickets but rather a group with precise instructions (remember this is a business)

I believe the lottery when they say more money is/was? spent than actually won. (remember this is a business) What better way to promote a system than to spend some money to get the desired results (winning tickets) Who knows what the budget is for purchasing lottery tickets. (remember this is a business) In order to continue selling products Steve Player (corporation) needs to keep producing winning tickets.

Of course the real money isn't in Steve Player (corporation) winning the lottery but selling the product (oh yes remember this IS a business)  Steve Player (corporation) knows that if people want something bad enough they're willing to spend the money for it.

And NOOOOO I don't buy QP's  or am I trying to imply Steve Players systems don't work.

And Joker??????? You went from one Coast to the other and I'm still STUCK in the Midwest???? Ok I'm jealous!!!

I'm not moving to Cali until about the end of July. So you're only dreaming of Cali and not living there?.....lol...Let's go, what are you waiting for. That's where all the action is....Banana...............Cheers.....................Drum.................Guitar

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                      Chicago
                      United States
                      Member #70678
                      February 8, 2009
                      889 Posts
                      Posted: January 5, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not moving to Cali until about the end of July. So you're only dreaming of Cali and not living there?.....lol...Let's go, what are you waiting for. That's where all the action is....Banana...............Cheers.....................Drum.................Guitar

OMG I just saw this........LOL lets gooooo!!!!!!!! HAHAHA I'm freezin my butt off in Chicago right now. Big time dreamin'.

Chicago is so not CA!!!!! I'm sooo jealous! I call this an extended vacation....grrr 9 years already! HAHAHA and I did it all for love. OMG what was I thinking LMAO!!!!! Let's just say I don't talk to him anymore LOL : )

Just get me thru this so called life......

Texas Joey's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                        Katy, Tx
                        United States
                        Member #67709
                        December 3, 2008
                        204 Posts
                        Posted: January 5, 2011, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player had a Heart Attack last year and I think it affected his thinking.  I have never won anything with his systems.  Gail Howard is much better. Also the one here.

Joey