Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 7 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

7754 fell in MD last night.  I didn't play it,  of course, $747.50....................it was so easy,  a little box, I woulda liked a little box last night.

Scared

That would have been sweet.  If you go to his web site in the description of many of his systems he says he is autistic and sees numbers like other people see colors.  It would have been ironic and funny to hit big money using the price for his system.

If MegaMillions doesn't hit tonight for the next draw I should play 07,47,50, now if I was steve player what would the other two numbers and megaball be?  If you read the description he was going to charge 1495.00 but its half off now.  So there you have it the next MegaMillion jackpot courtesy of Steve Player will be 07,14,47,49,50 Wink.  For just $46 dollars you can cover all megaballs.  (I hope people realize I'm kidding).  But jarasan you better play 1495 boxed.

Jimmy

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

POWER-BALL

07,14,47,49,50 Wink

Park City, UT
      United States
      Member #69864
      January 18, 2009
      993 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:45 pm - IP Logged

POWER-BALL

07,14,47,49,50 Wink

Just to be safe that 1495 could be backwards, I think I read that autistic people that see numbers as shapes see them backwards.  So that 1495 could be 41 59.  So we better wheel 07,14,41,47,49,50,59 at a cost of $21 and take our chances with the Powerball, for MegaBall we can throw out the 59 and wheel 07,14,41,47,49,50 at a cost of $6.

Jimmy

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

I don't need too win the whole  amount so $200,000 in PowerBall is more than enough for me  I'll play the first number set you posted and use 1 as the PowerBall!!!

Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2010, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

I don't need too win the whole  amount so $200,000 in PowerBall is more than enough for me  I'll play the first number set you posted and use 1 as the PowerBall!!!

It would be funny if 07,14,47,49,50 hit and everybody that read this played it with PowerPlay for $2.  It would be the fortune cookie investigation all over, Steve Player would discover that it was because of him the Powerball paid out record amounts,  take credit for it and sell even more systems !!!  Now that would be ironic!!!

Jimmy

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
            adelaide sa
            Australia
            Member #37136
            April 11, 2006
            3315 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2010, 5:59 am - IP Logged

all this talk of  those numbers, im feeling i have to enter them myself.  i gotta be on this ttrain wreck

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
              adelaide sa
              Australia
              Member #37136
              April 11, 2006
              3315 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2010, 6:19 am - IP Logged

oh and steve player isnt evena real person its a corporate identity, like mr sparkle, or  grandma cupcakes.,

good to seem im being gouged by some wholesome family coorporation.

judst need to find out its a front for bank of america or goldman sackhsfor the journery to be comoplete.

i guess the cost of all thoise winners can be counted as marketting expenses, needed top sell the sdystem even sweeter.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

United States
                Member #68002
                December 10, 2008
                477 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2010, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

SAVAGEGOOSE

That's OLD news but thanks anyway but who or whatever Steve  is  THEY do WIN money  playing the games and  that's all that matters!!!

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2010, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Why  are people so jealous  of  Steve Player?? he's just  going for the American Dream like everyone else if you think he's going about it the wrong way take a number cause he's not the only one that does  so in this country

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10389 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2010, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

SAVAGEGOOSE

That's OLD news but thanks anyway but who or whatever Steve  is  THEY do WIN money  playing the games and  that's all that matters!!!

One more time, this is from the NH Lottery:

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                      Member #68002
                      December 10, 2008
                      477 Posts
                      Posted: December 29, 2010, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Wow you just  don't  learn do you COIN TOSS your just like VISIONDUDE you talk about something you  don't know anything about your  continuous ranting and raving is a waste of time "SERIOUSLY" Steve Player  Inc. does  WIN more often  then the average  player and WINS more money then the average  player and ONE MORE TIME!! it takes  money too  win money when  your GAMBLING everyone that plays lottery games SPENDS more then  they win but  they  STILL play!!! (think about that for a minute "slowly" this time)

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

What you  fail too realise is that NO one cares what you or the NH state  lottery has too say about Steve Player Inc. players that  buy his  stuff do so for a reason either they  won  money using them or got ideas from them too create  there own strategies.Anyone  that plays the  lottery is GAMBLING and  know  they won't  make a profit,know they will  spend more money then they  will  win (that is when or if they win)and know they can't beat the  lottery games.But as long as  you  play winning is possible  no matter what method you use so I CAN'T figure out why your here posting this stuff??? Steve Inc has been in business for at least 20 yrs and everyone in here knows that the Lottery Commission  would never  admit that there is a way too increase your chances of  winning even though it is possible and  I said it's POSSIBLE I would never say you can BEAT the  lottery games that's NOT possible and I would never say there is a guaranteed way of hitting the  numbers because all methods are valid too help you win.So what is  the point of posting this information?? what is  the piont of talking trash about Steve Inc.??? what do you hope too accomplish?? are you trying too put him out of business?? do you want everyone in the forum too switch too quick-picks?? Most of us know Steve Player Inc. little secrets so your not posting anything new.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                          Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1825 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2010, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Steve Player is a true genius! Only real geniuses could figure out a way to SPEND more than they WIN and convince people they are winning!

True genius I tell you!

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2010, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

No one can beat the lottery games but people can and do win in  the  games and most likely spend more then they won whether they use a system  or not but that's gambling so anyone in here that wants too beat a dead horse on the point that you spend more then you win doesn't make any sense no one plays because Steve Player convinced them  too and using his systems works just as well as buying a quick-pick in  fact using a system of your own creation can work just as  well.Oh and one more thing if you hit the numbers even if it's ONE time in the pick-3,4,5,6 that means YOU WON!!!!!!!!! WINNING means your  hitting  daily or weekly and too  the best of my knowledge no one is doing that so no one is convinced they are  WINNING but they are convinced that they can WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                              Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2010, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

Wow! I really, really thought that Steve Player was a person. Just goes to show you how little I know. Now I know, thanks Coin Toss.

Play to win!