Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 5 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
usa
United States
Member #89197
April 2, 2010
2818 Posts
Posted: December 26, 2010, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

No, it worked on a somewhat regular basis, but I only made $3,000 once, meaning a lot at one time because I bet 984 six times straight in the P-3. I was going to bet more, like 50 bucks or a hundred, but chickened out at the last minute. I did however convince my roommate to buy one ticket. He was reluctant but I told him that it was better to lose a dollar than kick himself in the butt in the morning. He was glad he listned to me.....lol

you should kick your self tonight for not playing that 498  .. it hit in florida tonight. .ugh !!!!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1736 Posts
    Posted: December 26, 2010, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

Coin's statistics, 149 jackpots paid out of 358 drawings doesn't reflect on, how many of the 358 drawings had a jackpot winner because the "149" includes multiple winners on the same numbers. I'm guessing about 90 of the 358 drawings had jackpot winners. Player may have analyzed all the jackpot winning numbers from those 90 drawings in Ill Little Lotto, grouped those numbers together and is really saying "had you played these groups, you would have hit 63% of the jackpots". Or Player's groups of numbers could be from all the drawings results whether there was a jackpot winner on that drawing or not.

At $747.50, this system isn't aimed at $5 QP players and it would be interesting to see the actual cost of play to "win" 63% of the jackpots.

Stack, just so happens......

My curiosity was peeked by the ad, more than the discussion so I set up a routine to determine what SUM RANGES hit 63% of the time. I don't have access to the Little Lotto data so I used the 3931 draws of Texas Cash 5 and 4689 draws of the NJCash5.

Sum ranges between 74 and 116 hit 63.0374% of the time. Not to derail the discussion, but this means you cover 42 sum ranges which encompass about 217,000 numbers with no filtering.

In Jersey the sums between 74 and 116 hit 61.059096% of the time. Again, you are covering 42 sum ranges.

To get minimum 63% in Jersey, one would have to play all sums between 75 and 118 which hit 63.21177%. That is 43 sum ranges.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10354 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2010, 1:34 am - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc,

"WRONG!! You are suppose too win..."

Odds of 575,757 to one and you're supposed to win huh? That's about as credible as Stack47 "guesing" there have ben 90 jackpots paid when there were actually 149.

You guys are a lottery commission's, and a system seller's, wet dream.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
        Member #68002
        December 10, 2008
        477 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

Odds of 575,757 to one and you're supposed to win huh? That's about as credible as Stack47 "guesing" there have ben 90 jackpots paid when there were actually 149

Are you on crack or something??? the odds say that somewhere  in the US where lottery games are played there will be  at least 1 winner otherwise no one  would play look at the odds in PowerBall  and MegaMillions and PEOPLE still win in those games

United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2010, 2:16 am - IP Logged

Silly me, I thought this thread was about a 5/39 game. Sillier me for expaecting people to have read the OP.

And by the way, the only one who is supposed to win, regarldess of the game, is the lottery.

How many MM and PB ticket do you think are played and how many jackpots are won? Sure people hope to win, but there is no supposed to for the players. You are supposed to hit anything that does not pay, which is what happens most often. On a 5/39 game the most common is 0 or 1 hits.

On Pick 6 it is 0, 1, or 2, all of which pay nothing.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1736 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2010, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Well that clears it up. For a minute I thought we might be playing BINGO. 

IMHO it doesn't matter to the state whether anyone wins as long as the money keeps coming in. 

Another thread here says states are trying to make their games more attractive. But it doesn't say they are trying to make more winners. The only motivation the state seems to have is to attract more dollars.   

Yes, the state needs winners or the game would become a taxing white elephant spending more than it is taking in.  And when that happens it is time to change the matrix, or introduce a new game, better prizes, or quit offering it.

If the state really wanted you to win, they'd be offering state approved lottery systems, or state endorsed wheeling software. Not to say they won't or haven't thought about it before now.

Selling a state system to beat a state lottery would attract new players and bring in more money from system sales!  That would be hedging their bet!

Goalisamillion's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
              Cary, Nc
              United States
              Member #84641
              January 1, 2010
              1367 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2010, 10:59 am - IP Logged

His last win in NH WAS SEPTEMBER 2010

PLAYER, STEVE PLYMOUTH NH PowerBall $3408.00 No

I must say that the more you spend the more you win when it comes to playing any lottery game.I myself play the percentages. There is no difference between me buying 100 tickets as opposed to 100 people buying 1 single ticket. Steve Player to my knowledge plays a lot of tickets. I too remember reading the post about the verification of wins in NH and do remember that the person from the lottery commission clearly stated that he has cash tickets under a corporate entity and not under Steve Player.Whats also not factored into his big wins is the amount he has spent per draw to obtain such a big hit. I personally believe we all can come up with a system that will be just as effective as long as we go all in and spend the cash. 

GOAL, WHAT IS YOUR SHORT TERM GOAL ? TO REACH PHIL IVEY STATUS!!!

IVEY(This is the best poker player in the world, Phil IVEY!!!)

Take's a POSITIVE vision to get to that  MILLION !

Always play where/when YOU have the advantage !!!!!

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2010, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Stack47,

You are making many assumptions. There have indeed been 149 Jackpot winners for this game this year. So much for your guessing about 90 jackpots have been paid this year. The multiple winner draws are listed below, too, as shared jackpots.  The IL Lottery sends a daily e-mail of results and payouts if you ask for it. They look like this:

LITTLE LOTTO PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2010

WINNING NUMBERS: 01 - 03 - 15 - 22 - 27

PLAYERS MATCHING 5 OF 5 NUMBERS
                INCLUDING SUBSCRIPTION WINNERS 1
                EACH PLAYER WILL RECEIVE $100,000.00

WINNING TICKETS WERE SOLD AT

201862 7-ELEVEN #33876B (QP)
                1418 HINTZ RD
                ARLINGTON HEIGHTS/60004

This is 2010 thus far:

To date:

149 Jackpots

65 PP

130 QP

Solo jackpots: 113

Shared jackpots: 36

Highest jackpot:

$1,125,000 Split five ways on Sep 21, 2010

Average jackpot: $229,986

Total jackpot money paid out to date: $34,268,000

If you care to see the results jackpot by @!#$%^&  jackpot they are in this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/206575/15

There are also similar threads for 2008 and 2009. Or you can just keep telling us what you "Guess" hit.

When you are ready to back up what you say with actual results and not pure opinion I'll pay a little more attention to you. By the way, did you ever list those payouts for one digit hits in Kentucky? I still can't find a thing about that on their website or playslips.

Since this thread is about 5/39 games I invite you and everyone else to pick a state, pick a 5/39 game and actually track it. Then we'll talk.

Until then, Steve Player is waiting or 20 people per 5/39 state to send in the $747.50.

My "guess" was based on the assumption there was a total of 149 jackpots paid out and not on the actual data. I didn't see the actual data because you posted it before I finished my post. The ratio I used was 1.5:1 when the actual ratio is 1.3:1.

But the point I was trying make was about Steve Player's claim that his group of numbers will win 63% of the jackpots. We don't know if that means in 63% off all 358 drawings or exclusive to the 149 drawings where a jackpot was won.

"Until then, Steve Player is waiting or 20 people per 5/39 state to send in the $747.50."

If someone does buy the system and wins 63% of the jackpots, the statistics will still show that if over time 67% of the purchases are QPs, 67% of the winning tickets will be QPs.

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7322 Posts
                  Posted: December 27, 2010, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Stack, just so happens......

My curiosity was peeked by the ad, more than the discussion so I set up a routine to determine what SUM RANGES hit 63% of the time. I don't have access to the Little Lotto data so I used the 3931 draws of Texas Cash 5 and 4689 draws of the NJCash5.

Sum ranges between 74 and 116 hit 63.0374% of the time. Not to derail the discussion, but this means you cover 42 sum ranges which encompass about 217,000 numbers with no filtering.

In Jersey the sums between 74 and 116 hit 61.059096% of the time. Again, you are covering 42 sum ranges.

To get minimum 63% in Jersey, one would have to play all sums between 75 and 118 which hit 63.21177%. That is 43 sum ranges.

A group of numbers may mean 25 numbers where a full wheel would cost $53,130. I can't see anyone buying a $747.50 system with nothing more than a 63% winning jackpot claim.

pepper1's avatar - batman38
                    hotatlanta
                    United States
                    Member #70664
                    February 8, 2009
                    1446 Posts
                    Posted: December 27, 2010, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I think we're beating a dead horse across the head on this. If you think this system will help you, and

you want to buy it go ahead. If you feel this is a crack of mess don't buy it. Personal for me it's two much

money for me. For all those that do buy it let me know how this turn out for you.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                      adelaide sa
                      Australia
                      Member #37136
                      April 11, 2006
                      3300 Posts
                      Posted: December 27, 2010, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

well i compared the wheel i made for a $750  purchase to NY pick 5/39 game and results are in

match 2 =80

match 3 =9

so about $180 cash and 80 free tickets. not quite the $750 cost, lucky i didnt play em for real.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 27, 2010, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Only a KNUCKLE HEAD would spend  that much money on a system and I DON'T think we have any knuckle heads in this forum (well maybe we do regarding debate about systems and quick-picks)

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10354 Posts
                          Posted: December 27, 2010, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice attempted dig, LTI.

How soon we forget:

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/216185

"Steve Player" fans can send him the $$$$$, or get some help from Lola.

Lola helps you select six lucky numbers with the push of a button. The crystal ball lights up and the winning numbers will be spoken. Different every time. Ball point. Blue ink. Requires two button batteries, included. 7" long.

Lep

Lola specializes in the UK lotteey.

Lep

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                            Park City, UT
                            United States
                            Member #69864
                            January 18, 2009
                            993 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2010, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Coin, just curious for you to get a newsletter/catalog (snail mail) does that imply you purchased something from him in the past?  I did find his story telling on his web site quite entertaining.  So I could see people buying his systems.  When I unveil my widowmakersystem e-book I plan on marketing with some lottery honey girls.Wink

Jimmy

United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10354 Posts
                              Posted: December 27, 2010, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Msny moons ago I purchased a very low cost system from Wiin - Trak. Rentting mailing lists is a big business and I guess they had me on one and rented it to Steve Player. (They too are no prize). Knowing a little bit about mail order, I knew that four color printing and shipping on a catalog that size is not cheap, that started me to thinking.

I like the idea of the lottery honey girls!

Lep