Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 2 of 8
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

JokerPac, if you go to the New Hampshire Lottery site and click on "Big Online Winners" go back to the month of April 2010 and Steve P won quite a string of jackpots. His latest hit was in November for Powerball but only about $3900.

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanx.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2010, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

oh  states must be broker than we thought NHL seems to hav not paid their ISP bill

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

lottobrain's avatar - box
      Smyrna, DE
      United States
      Member #10074
      January 1, 2005
      125 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2010, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

JokerPac, if you go to the New Hampshire Lottery site and click on "Big Online Winners" go back to the month of April 2010 and Steve P won quite a string of jackpots. His latest hit was in November for Powerball but only about $3900.

During the end of 2009 and during first part of 2010, Steve Player won $550,000 on the Play 4.  All of these wins are posted at Hew Hampshire Lottery.  He is "supposed" to be traveling around the country in his new motor home trying to hit big in every state.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1736 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2010, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

The GEO MATRIX SYSTEM comes with a MASTER LIST of actual ready-to-play sets of 5 numbers, and this list contains the First Prize Jackpot numbers 63% of the time. That's more than 6 out of every 10 drawings. Each combination has a special Matrix Code assigned to it, and you will be playing your combinations based on the Code instead of the numbers themselves. Since we are using a Code instead of the actual numbers, we can forget about all the techniques that are usually employed to select our numbers. I will show you how to read the Matrix Code, and you will see the game in a brand new way. You will then be able to use the Matrix Code to get your new ready-to-play combinations for each night's 5/39 drawing.

I will be using the same Matrix Code and MASTER LIST of ready-to-play combinations to win my three or more Jackpots, so you can be certain that we will all be using the very same winning technology. The Matrix Code will give you a group of between 1 and 35 total combinations to play for each night's drawing. You can play just one group of combinations or as many as 16 groups of combinations for each drawing, the choice is yours. You can make that decision based on your wagering budget and how many First Prize Jackpots you want to win. The bottom line is that you and I, plus a very small group of other lucky players, will be using my incredible Matrix Code to play a MASTER LIST of combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time!!!

Here's my problem:

"The Matrix Code will give you a group of between 1 and 35 total combinations to play for each night's drawing."

What does this mean? I've never seen a group of 1. What IS a GROUP of 1? 

Does it say, "The Matrix Code will give you between 1 and 35 combinations to play.......?" No, no!

"The Matrix Code will GIVE YOU A GROUP OF between 1 and 35 total combinations to play..."

So what's the answer? Well.....

"You can play just ONE GROUP OF COMBINATIONS or as many as 16 GROUPS of combinations for each drawing......"

Ohoho, so ONE GROUP now has X number of combinations? I don't see anywhere it says there are only 35 total combinations to play, or 35 total combinations per GROUP. And nowhere it says there is only 16 GROUPS!

Curiouser and curiouser.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
          Zeta Reticuli Star System
          United States
          Member #30470
          January 17, 2006
          10354 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:40 am - IP Logged

This is from the flyer itself (snail mail, not e-mail):

Dear Illinois LITTLE LOTTO players:

Seasons Greeetings to all my IL LITTLE LOTTO playing friends. I have a very special announcement to make that may truly change your life in the coming months. First, let me tell you that you are already a big winner. This announcement is only being made to a very small group of IL LITTLE LOTTO players whom I have personally selected. More inmportantly, only the first 20 IL LILLTLE LOTTO players that respond to this announcement will be allowed to take advcantage of it. As you are about to find out, that puts you into a very elite wining group of players who are receiving this inviation.

I'm pretty sure he's sending that to every state with a 5/39, just filling in the different state and game names. At $747.50 he's going to limit sales to 20 people. Yeah, right. He goes on:

Now let me tell you about the system itself. As I have already saidthis is an amzing proven approach to winning the IL LITTLE LOTTO game, and it represents the single most important breakthrough in the history of the game. I have reduced the field of numbers in the game to a set of READY-TO-PLAY Pick-5 combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time.

Then he goes on to say what garyo1954 posted above. He may say that he has the numbrs that win the first prize jackpot 63% of the time, but haing tracked this game for three years those jackpots usually go to a quick pick. Granted this latest hype job of his supposedley isn't out yet, but I doubt the stats of what wins the jackpots will change.

Sell the sizzle, not the steak...especially when there is no steak.

I wonder what he'd do if someone ordered 21 copies.

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: December 25, 2010, 10:18 am - IP Logged

$747.50 x 20 = $17,950.00 to have Steve Player research for 20 players of LITTLE LOTTO in Illinois may be a fair price but in Ohio I do my own research for ROLLING CASH5.  I work cheaper and I'll have some money left to play the game.
            Green laugh

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10354 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

If you go to 'his' (I'm still not comvinced he's a real person, rather a think-tank / publishing house) website there are quite a few systems listed for every game. If any one of them actually did work, what would be the need for the others?

The lowest priced ones are at the top of each list and the prices increase from there.

I think this $747.50 for the IL Little Lotto is nothing but a marketing test to see if people will fork over that kind of money for words on paper.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

taxijohn's avatar - odometer444
                Dutchess County, New York
                United States
                Member #8067
                October 22, 2004
                3239 Posts
                Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

johnnypicksit website has had many hits, straight, for December. it's free, he just asks for donations. 001 yesterday.

GOD is great, beer is good and people are crazy! Crazy

"I don't look for the numbers, the numbers look for and sometimes find me..."

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Steve Players systems do work he's been using them for many years and does  win more  often then the average player and he wins LARGE sums of money if his systems didn't work then how is he winning?? People that buy his systems are not guaranteed too duplicate the  results he gets cause he plays a LOT of tickets.Steve isn't the only one selling systems on the net Gail Howard and One too Won do so also I purchase stuff from all of them but I "NEVER" buy Steve's EXPENSIVE systems only stuff under $60 that I feel is worth buying I'll get it.I buy them for IDEAS of creating my own strategies for playing the  games I never use them the way he does but he has valuable information that can be  used too your advantage.I have 2 friends from GA that do quite well  in the daily games using  a few of his systems and I'll be honest not  all of them are worth  buying maybe a dozen are  cause that's how many I have referenced in his  catalog for future  purchase and  they range in price  from $15-$60.If you approach systems  with common sense  it can be a good investment know which ones are a waste and which ones aren't.The other reason I buy  them is because I have checked out his personal winnings and they are legit even  the one in FL back in 2001 in the old Fantasy 5.If you have a problem with his systems don't buy them but  don't criticise people that do I have  met quite a few members in this forum that have won money using his sytems that weren't  able too hit using there own methods or quick-picks.I'm glad he comes up with different things all  the time cause if I think it will help me out in winning money in the games  I'll buy it (reasonably priced ones only) I have hit the Cash 3 straight and Play 4 boxed using software at least 5 or 6 times in the  past  year spending under $10 I use his systems too come up with ideas too  pick numbers then use software too generate my combos I'm a recreational player I don't play everyday just  for fun.A final note I would  never even consider spending that kind of money on a system no matter  how good he  claims it is aything over $60 I don't even look at it cause he has other stuff  that's pretty  good in a much lower price range.

United States
                    Member #68002
                    December 10, 2008
                    477 Posts
                    Posted: December 25, 2010, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't understand why people always wanna compare quick-picks too self-picks (system play) more people  play quick-picks cause it's faster and easier for them that's why they  produce more  winners that doesn't mean quick-picks are better or that self-picks are useless.And many don't know about other methods of  play like systems and software.People win using all  kinds of methods picking numbers out of a hat,lottery  shaker pens,numbers from a dream,blindly marking numbers on the  reverse side of the playslip.So if these crazy methods can work so can systems and software and another misconception is "a system should work all the time  not just some times or once" well guess what?? the  systems is just a TOOL it doesn't actually  GIVE you the numbers too play (unless it  was designed that way like "ready too play number systems" but  your average system requires player input and analysis and not all players are skilled equally in that area.I bought "P34LOTTO" software a couple  years ago and I've hit 5 times  off and on using  it while another  member  from this forum who bought it before me couldn't get one hit even  when I shared my method of using it.

United States
                      Member #30470
                      January 17, 2006
                      10354 Posts
                      Posted: December 25, 2010, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc

I don't understand why people always wanna compare quick-picks too self-picks (system play) more people  play quick-picks cause it's faster and easier for them that's why they  produce more  winners that doesn't mean quick-picks are better or that self-picks are useless....

So far this year the Illinois Little Lotto, the game that the system in this thread is about, has paid 149 jackpots. Of those 149 jackpots, 130, were won by quick picks and 65 by player pucks. This includes shared jackpots.

A lot of these systems sellers tell you never to play quick picks, especially Van something or other in Texas. Considering the stats above once they say something like that it proves that they are not in the least interested in you winning, only in you purchasing their system, often so they can take your $$$ and play more themselves.

Lep

United States
                        Member #75358
                        June 1, 2009
                        5345 Posts
                        Posted: December 25, 2010, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

LotteryTechInc

I don't understand why people always wanna compare quick-picks too self-picks (system play) more people  play quick-picks cause it's faster and easier for them that's why they  produce more  winners that doesn't mean quick-picks are better or that self-picks are useless....

So far this year the Illinois Little Lotto, the game that the system in this thread is about, has paid 149 jackpots. Of those 149 jackpots, 130, were won by quick picks and 65 by player pucks. This includes shared jackpots.

A lot of these systems sellers tell you never to play quick picks, especially Van something or other in Texas. Considering the stats above once they say something like that it proves that they are not in the least interested in you winning, only in you purchasing their system, often so they can take your $$$ and play more themselves.

Lottery techinc and I just got telling you the reason for more winners with QP, but you keep using it as a good source. What part don't you get Coin? The more people who play, the more will win......case closed.

It's like that tired old cliche about how it's so much safer to fly than it is to drive. Well......DUH!!!!........There aren't millions of planes in the air at any given time. If there was, then it would be comparable to cars....

I had that argument with a friend of mine but he just didn't get it.  You can't compare the two.

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10354 Posts
                          Posted: December 25, 2010, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

joker17,

I get it, I'm not sure you do. The systrem sellers are telling you to use their techniques and the money is going to those who played a quick pick. It doesn't matter why they played a quick pick. You kow I've tracked this game jackpot by jackpot for three years joker, and the results are very consistent.

For Steve Player or any other system seller or advocate:

Q. You are saying to play your system, up to 35 lines of numbers a draw, and the jackpots are being paid to people whoi put $1 on a quick pick, those are the stats, actual results. Of 149 jackpots paid in 358 draws 130 went to quick picks, and yet you advocate not playing quick picks. Now tell us again why I should play your system or any system instead of a QP.

Lep

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: December 25, 2010, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

Yes they do I agree  but I buy there systems because "I WANT TOO" not because they say I should for whatever reason I personally believe quick-picks are a valid  method of  play just like systems and software and they  can't take your money if your buying  because you as a player KNOW what your doing I've never been scammmed by Steve Player,Gail Howard or One too Won I got just what I wanted just  what I paid for.The only reason you had MORE winners in Illinois Little Lotto is because MORE  players USE quick-picks this is common  knowledge so pointing this out isn't neccessary it doesn't make system or software play invalid or useless I use too play quick-picks and NEVER won anything but when I started using systems and  software I started  winning.Quick-picks  don't work for everyone but people still  use them software and systems don't  work for everyone but players in this forum still use them most likely because quick-picks haven't  provided any wins for them or any other non-system method  of play.

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2010, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

Q. You are saying to play your system, up to 35 lines of numbers a draw, and the jackpots are being paid to people whoi put $1 on a quick pick, those are the stats, actual results. Of 149 jackpots paid in 358 draws 130 went to quick picks, and yet you advocate not playing quick picks. Now tell us again why I should play your system or any system instead of a QP.

First of all I don't  play that much for the Daily games and as I mentioned before I don't acutally use the systems I buy too play I use them as tools for  ideas,strategies and methods too  create my own and I never said not too play quick-picks I SAID quick-picks are  just as valid a method of play as systems and software it's a matter of preference I never had any wins from using quick-picks  so why would I change back just because you feel systems are a waste of time and money when I've WON using them??? "please explain that too me?" I did  try  the quick-pick route and it lead too a DEAD END!!! I  play for fun I don't play everyday and I don't spend a lot of money like a lot of these systems suggest my gambling cost are always under $10 in the daily games.Now when I start playing Pick-5 it will go up too $25 but not everyday maybe  once a week or every other  week and whenever I get too  the  Pick-6 my cost will be around $30-$35 once every 2 weeks based on the strategies I have experimented with.