Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pure unadulterated baloney from Steve Player

Topic closed. 116 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Texas Joey.

Page 6 of 8
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19904 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Well that clears it up. For a minute I thought we might be playing BINGO. 

IMHO it doesn't matter to the state whether anyone wins as long as the money keeps coming in. 

Another thread here says states are trying to make their games more attractive. But it doesn't say they are trying to make more winners. The only motivation the state seems to have is to attract more dollars.   

Yes, the state needs winners or the game would become a taxing white elephant spending more than it is taking in.  And when that happens it is time to change the matrix, or introduce a new game, better prizes, or quit offering it.

If the state really wanted you to win, they'd be offering state approved lottery systems, or state endorsed wheeling software. Not to say they won't or haven't thought about it before now.

Selling a state system to beat a state lottery would attract new players and bring in more money from system sales!  That would be hedging their bet!

If the state really wanted you to win, they'd be offering state approved lottery systems, or state endorsed wheeling software.

Why would any state lottery endorse any lottery system or wheeling system after assuring all its players that their games are totally random and every combination has an equal chance of coming up regardless of how it's picked.  It's the vendors of these systems that claim they can beat the odds.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #68002
    December 10, 2008
    477 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2010, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

If  you have a problem with lottery systems  then DON'T purchase any but let people that do enjoy  using them  do it in PEACE they don't need another nag bugging  them about it who cares if Steve Player is a real person,alien,computer generated figure,ghost,under cover agent etc..... I get a lot of use out of his stuff along with the other LOTTERY TOOLS I purchase for my enjoyment and assistance in playing the  games.

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
      Harbinger
      D.C./MD.
      United States
      Member #44103
      July 30, 2006
      5587 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2010, 8:24 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

If  you have a problem with lottery systems  then DON'T purchase any but let people that do enjoy  using them  do it in PEACE they don't need another nag bugging  them about it who cares if Steve Player is a real person,alien,computer generated figure,ghost,under cover agent etc..... I get a lot of use out of his stuff along with the other LOTTERY TOOLS I purchase for my enjoyment and assistance in playing the  games.

There is more than one way to skin a pig (or is it cat?).

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1849 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2010, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

If the state really wanted you to win, they'd be offering state approved lottery systems, or state endorsed wheeling software.

Why would any state lottery endorse any lottery system or wheeling system after assuring all its players that their games are totally random and every combination has an equal chance of coming up regardless of how it's picked.  It's the vendors of these systems that claim they can beat the odds.

It's the irony RJOH.

It's like the carnival sideshow guy who shows you how to toss the rings around the pop bottles or drop the disks to cover the entire circle. And 99% of the time you still can't do it. Humor.

Still, has any state passed a resolution that says no gambling enterprise can be beat, or that the odds can't be improves, or that no system works? 

Not to my knowledge.

And like most other things the state wouldn't be sanctioning the use of the system, or even that it works to improve the chances of a win, they would only be assuring the consumers of the state that the system is 100% legal for a small licensing fee.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1849 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2010, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

LTI, I like playing around with numbers as much as the next guy, but what I don't like is the wording in the ad. It sounds promising to read the 1 to 35 total combinations until you read the part that says GROUPS of numbers between 1 and 35.

IMO it is not that he is selling a system, it is the way he is selling the system and secondly, the PRICE!

I understand there is a great deal of work involved in designing it, printing the materials and a cost to advertise it.

But there is not a single system out there worth $700!!

Or let me put it another way.....

Would you recommend I purchase this system?

United States
            Member #68002
            December 10, 2008
            477 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2010, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

GARY1954

LTI, I like playing around with numbers as much as the next guy, but what I don't like is the wording in the ad. It sounds promising to read the 1 to 35 total combinations until you read the part that says GROUPS of numbers between 1 and 35.

IMO it is not that he is selling a system, it is the way he is selling the system and secondly, the PRICE!

I understand there is a great deal of work involved in designing it, printing the materials and a cost to advertise it.

But there is not a single system out there worth $700!!

Or let me put it another way.....

Would you recommend I purchase this system?

Please read my previous  posts in this thread carefully I made a comment that anyone that bought this system is a KNUCKLE HEAD and  I only buy his  systems that  are $60 and under I've  been a customer off and on since 2001 and he  only has a hand full of systems that  are actually worth purchasing  but nothing in that price range is  worth it no matter  how he words it.I have recommended his systems too members here that inquired about his stuff but I always say NEVER spend over $60 no matter what claims he makes cause he's the  only person that can get the results you see  in his catalog.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              Zeta Reticuli Star System
              United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10392 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2010, 12:12 am - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

When I got the flyer in the mail, read the hype and then saw the price my immediate reaction was that it was just unethical, and a marketing test on what can be nothing but a price gouging endeavor.

So I thought what better place to discuss it than the forums here at LP.

Lesson learned.   Bang Head

One more time, nothing sells systems like people's maniacal desire to believe that a system to beat jackpot games exists.

And one more time, how many members here? How many tickets played per drawing, how many drawings have gone by, how many systems tried, and how many jackpot winners?

Keep believing in "Steve Player" if you must. Bark of bitter tree tastes good to hungry squirrel. 

Since you obviously didn't pay attention to the link on the previosu page, here it is again:

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/216185

And tthis is what it says:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2010, 4:01 am - IP Logged

When I got the flyer in the mail, read the hype and then saw the price my immediate reaction was that it was just unethical, and a marketing test on what can be nothing but a price gouging endeavor.

So I thought what better place to discuss it than the forums here at LP.

Lesson learned.   Bang Head

One more time, nothing sells systems like people's maniacal desire to believe that a system to beat jackpot games exists.

And one more time, how many members here? How many tickets played per drawing, how many drawings have gone by, how many systems tried, and how many jackpot winners?

Keep believing in "Steve Player" if you must. Bark of bitter tree tastes good to hungry squirrel. 

Since you obviously didn't pay attention to the link on the previosu page, here it is again:

http://www.lotterypost.com/topic/216185

And tthis is what it says:

Hi All,

The New Hampshire Lottery lists all the big winners on their web site and Steve Player has won mucho money there and after 27 plus years and using his systems to this day still have won squat on them so if you decide to spend the money on his products I wish you LUCK with them ....see message that I received from NH lottery rep .... enjoy!

Mink404Ski

Yes, Steve Player is a corporation and not an actual person.  The corporation does try to sell a system for determining what the winning numbers will be.  What you see on that website and on our website are the times that he has won.  The lottery can see from the stores where the tickets are purchased that a great deal more is spent on buying the tickets then what is won.  If you do intend to make such a purchase, please be aware that lottery winning numbers are drawn at random and there is not sure way of determining what the winning numbers will be.  If that was the case, Steve Player would be winning a great deal more and more often.

Thank you.

Maura McCann

While it may all be true, perhaps for many people it doesn't pass their "So what?" test. Jester

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

United States
                  Member #68002
                  December 10, 2008
                  477 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

COIN TOSS 

Since you obviously didn't pay attention to the link on the previosu page, here it is again

What's your point?? you think I'm not aware of this?? I've known about this for some time now plus the guy has won well over a million dollars  using his own stuff too play and yes over time he probably has spent more then he won but the thing is HE WON!! and he won THOUSANDS of dollars have you won that much?? or even close too it?? I don't care if he's a real person or not I don't care how much money HE spent too win the  games it doesn't matter cause I have NEVER used any of his systems too play I only use them as ideas too  create my own strategies.No one plays too  make a PROFIT in the long term BECAUSE it's called GAMBLING for a reason.You obviously have some kind of beef with Steve Player so why don't you write him an e-mail/letter and voice your concerns and frustration with him instead of here.And  for the  LAST time I don't believe a system exists too  beat the lottery games but they do exist too give you an edge or increase your chances  of hitting compared too what you may have used before that did not work,SO let me explain this too you ONE MORE TIME!!! I use too play quick-picks for several years in the mid too late 90's and NEVER won a dime!! but around 2000 I discovered lottery systems and software and by 2001 I started winning 3-4 numbers in pick-5 straight and boxed hits in the daily games.So this obvsiouly proves at least in my case that they did INCREASE my chances of winning compared too using quick-picks.I do not play every day I do not play too make a living at it or care if I make a profit cause my gambling costs  never exceed $10 in  the daily games and when I'm ready  for the jackpot games they won't exceed $50.Players in my hometown spend $50-$100 on quick-picks including pick-3/4  when ever I go play I see how much they spend when  I'm in line it shows up on the Computer panel placed  in front of the lottery machine.I don't have a maniacal desire too beat the lottery and never implied  that I do so what the heck are you talking about??  maybe  you had that desire and got your butt kicked from using systems and now have a vendetta against them. I believe steve player  has  won LOTS of money using his systems that's been  proven and since it's gambling and he  spends a lot of money gambling  he will spend a lot too  win in fact everyone that plays probaby spends more then they win.WHO CARES!!! it's enterainment it's fun it's called GAMBLING!! just because you probalby can't or haven't hit the numbers don't try and spoil everyone elses FUN!!! Why are you even here it's obvious you have something against playing the lottery or what methods players use have you won anything playing quick-picks??? you know I hate quick-picks I think they  SUCK but you don't see me in here constantly posting negative things about  them or telling players it's a waste of time  and money!! YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME!! Coin Toss tell  it  too players that care NO one does the  players that use his systems will continue too do so the  ones that don't like them won't buy them  and the  players that did buy and didn't win will stop.Your not  gonna persuade players that have had success either from using them or getting ideas from them so go find VIOSNDUDE and  go play in traffic or somthing!!!!

United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10392 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2010, 10:59 am - IP Logged

LTI

"O let me explain this too you ONE MORE TIME!!!..."

You haven't explained anything other than your attempts to keep defending a phantom.

LTI

Your not  gonna persuade players that have had success either from using them or getting ideas from them.....

This thread is about the IL Little Lotto 5/39. I haven't seen any posts by anyone who said they've had success beatiing it or any 5/39 game.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19904 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2010, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

It's the irony RJOH.

It's like the carnival sideshow guy who shows you how to toss the rings around the pop bottles or drop the disks to cover the entire circle. And 99% of the time you still can't do it. Humor.

Still, has any state passed a resolution that says no gambling enterprise can be beat, or that the odds can't be improves, or that no system works? 

Not to my knowledge.

And like most other things the state wouldn't be sanctioning the use of the system, or even that it works to improve the chances of a win, they would only be assuring the consumers of the state that the system is 100% legal for a small licensing fee.

States want lottery players to win but at the projected odds.  They have set up their games with odds and payouts to make a profit.  It's only when someone or group beats those odds such as those players using fortune cookie numbers to play PowerBall won more than the odds predicted that they become concerned. 

They are also concerned about a large group buying all the possible combinations when the jackpot is big enough to make a profit playing that way so all states added rules that made that almost impossible after a business group did that in the Virgina lottery a few years back.  While states would make a profit regardless it might discourage regular players from playing if they knew players with enough money could guarantee their win.

The best way for states to continue making money with lotteries is to assure players games are totally random and each ticket bought have the same chance of winning.  If someone is looking for edge to beat the lotteries then they will have to do it on their own.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #68002
                        December 10, 2008
                        477 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2010, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS

You haven't explained anything other than your attempts to keep defending a phantom

( I've explained why I buy his systems ( the cheaper ones) I explained why I don't  actually use  them too play I also explained  why it doesn't matter if he's a real person or not I  explained  why I don't care how much he spends or what he claims and finally I explained that I would NEVER purchase any of his systems over $60 (apparently your in denial or in need of glasses)

This thread is about the IL Little Lotto 5/39. I haven't seen any posts by anyone who said they've had success beatiing it or any 5/39 game.

(Let me correct on that the thread is about STEVE PLAYER read the  title of the thread  "Pure Baloney from Steve Player" you may be making references  too the 5/39 but the  reason me and JOKER17 made any comments was because your talking about Steve Player and  don't really know  what your talking about,from what I have seen in the forum NO one is trying  too  beat the 5/39  just get lucky enough  too  win you see no one can beat lottery games but they can win in lottery games playing quick-picks,lucky numbers,systems and strategies BEATING means they win any time  they play but  WINNING  one time is  good enough for us in here!!!)

United States
                          Member #30470
                          January 17, 2006
                          10392 Posts
                          Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Most interesting that you are telling me what this thread is about.

Here's the OP, Steve Player in blue:

___________________________________________________________

I'm putting this in Discussions because it's not about the specifics of any system but about sleaze mail order system marketing.

Steve Player fans need to read this.

I got a snail mail today promoting his "IL Little Lotto" 5/39 GEO MATRIX". I'm sure he's sending this out to all states with a 5/39 game.

From his website:

I have reduced the field of numbers in the game to a set of ready-to-play Pick-5 combinations that win the First Prize Jackpot an astounding 63% of the time. You read that correctly! The GEO MATRIX SYSTEM comes with a MASTER LIST of actual ready-to-play sets of 5 numbers, and this list contains the First Prize Jackpot numbers 63% of the time.

If you go to the IL Little Lotto Jackpots threads (2008, 2009, 2010) in the Pick 5 Forum you will see that QPs hit over 70% of the time. So much for his numbers.

Now, get this, from the snail mail:

.....this was the most expensive lottery system ever offered for sale with a price tag of $1495.00 I could have made a fortune selling this system. but I chose not to.

Then he goes on to say, "You can get it for $747.50"

Poor baby, he won't "make a fortune" selling it for $747.50

Know these things folks, this is how gypsters operate.

_________________________________________________________

Sure sounds like it's aboput steve Player hyping a very over-priced system to beat the IL Little Lotto to me.

I also find it interesting, and most amusing that while you keep saying you know Steve Player doesn't exist you turn right around and say, "He's won thousands".....

We're done. since you implied I was a "Knucklehead" and didn't have the moxie to say it to me directly, I will say that there comes a time I refuse to continue discussions with rockheads, perhaps in this case, a titanium head.

[/story]

Lep

United States
                            Member #68002
                            December 10, 2008
                            477 Posts
                            Posted: December 28, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

COIN TOSS and VISIONDUDE are related or maybe it's VISIONDUDE in disguise!!! LOL

jarasan's avatar - new patrick.gif
                              Harbinger
                              D.C./MD.
                              United States
                              Member #44103
                              July 30, 2006
                              5587 Posts
                              Posted: December 28, 2010, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

7754 fell in MD last night.  I didn't play it,  of course, $747.50....................it was so easy,  a little box, I woulda liked a little box last night.

Scared