Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 2:39 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Welfare & Jackpot Lottery Winners

Topic closed. 167 replies. Last post 5 years ago by RL-RANDOMLOGIC.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink

Is It Ethical For $1M+ Lottery Winners to Continue Collecting State Welfare?

Yes, if still unemployed, I'm entitled to it. [ 8 ]  [14.04%]
It depends... [ 8 ]  [14.04%]
No, if you still want more money, get a job! [ 22 ]  [38.60%]
No, those caught doing so should be thrown in jail [ 19 ]  [33.33%]
Total Valid Votes [ 57 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 2 ]  
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: March 10, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

You are one ignorant son of a bitch.

Now be careful lil' darlin', that would hurt my feelings if I thought you meant it. (I know you don't Lover)

And you know apple is my favorite pie, sweetie.

So go ahead now!  Skedaddle!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    26084 Posts
    Posted: March 10, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Now be careful lil' darlin', that would hurt my feelings if I thought you meant it. (I know you don't Lover)

And you know apple is my favorite pie, sweetie.

So go ahead now!  Skedaddle!

Go <snip> yourself Ridge!  And I mean that! You're an idiot and sadly, there is at least one female poster on here, who I really like and I know she feels close to you.  Your comment demeans her, and every other woman on this site. You're pathetic.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Love is a pretty strong word.  Can't we just be really good friends with benefits?

LOL, well, the government hammock is there for ya if you can lay in it and still live with yourself.

I can't.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

Go <snip> yourself Ridge!  And I mean that! You're an idiot and sadly, there is at least one female poster on here, who I really like and I know she feels close to you.  Your comment demeans her, and every other woman on this site. You're pathetic.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I hope you're watching that oven, honey.

You know I don't like the crust burnt.   No No

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
          Member #47420
          November 4, 2006
          3930 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Wow!...Somebody he be losing his touch....Like wow man!!..

Pure luck

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
            upstate NY
            United States
            Member #108791
            March 31, 2011
            549 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

"Have you ever considered acting like a man instead of a woman?"

"Acting like a man" involves engaging in civilized discussion.  It does not involve throwing out every insult in the book.  I don't know what "acting like a woman" means, but I have a feeling you were just being misogynistic.  Again.

"Wow pansyman, how original! Another lib using rhetoric to try to get me bounced or to shut me up. Why don't you muster up all the courage in your weasel-like little persona and act like a man for once and just tell the administrators what you want done instead of using rhetoric? Just say it. Stop being a typical liberal gutless coward."

Well, for starters, it would be nice if they enforced the rules they have set out for us.  If a consequence of that is you being tossed or put on a leash, that's no one's fault but yours.

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
              Member #47420
              November 4, 2006
              3930 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Seeing America has become the land of handouts under Obama tiggs hopes he gets what's coming to him...:)..

Pure luck

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Well, well, well...

I wondered how long it would take for you to drop your phony "Conservative" facade and charade, you liberal pansy.

Was it the thought of K-Y Jelly floyd and the new liberal NY marriage law that set your heart all aflutter?

Has he been whispering sweet nothings via PM?

Are you just dying to get together and paint each other's toenails?

"...you just about eroded whatever shred of credibility you had..."

LOL, I'm so glad to hear you say that Twinkletoes, because if there's one thing I've been wanting to tell you for a while now, it's this - "Please don't be on my side" (I'm sure that's not the first time you've ever heard that). Your mindless banter and your endless, boring, small-talk, happy-talk drivel with the ever-present, happy little emoticons after every other word really start to creep me out after a while. Have you ever considered acting like a man instead of a woman? Do all men act feminine like you up there? Creepy, dude, really CREEPY.

"I'm sure the administrators of this site must be extremely proud of your destructive behavior and accomplished bullying skills."

Wow pansyman, how original! Another lib using rhetoric to try to get me bounced or to shut me up. Why don't you muster up all the courage in your weasel-like little persona and act like a man for once and just tell the administrators what you want done instead of using rhetoric? Just say it. Stop being a typical liberal gutless coward.

I never did cotton to mindless babblers like you but I've always tried to be polite and not hurt their feelings cuz I know that guys like you get all emotional and such. But the older I get, the less patience I find I can muster to put up with it. And I ain't apologizin' for it. I've listened to enough mindless babblers drone on and on without telling them to shut up to last me 10 lifetimes. Well enough. Like the old saying goes - "Some people speak because they have something to say and some people speak because they have to say something." You're in the latter group.

But it's a free country (well, somewhat) and you can go on flappin' your gums and babbling about nothing to your heart's content.

Because lucky for you, there's no law against being an insufferable moron.

Have a nice day.     

Well I'm so very glad you've finally decided to not hold back your true feelings, what took so long?     What?

Just as we all predicted barbara, there you go again.....Rant just wouldn't be the same without your daily predictable,

meaningless, homophobic, lib bashing rants. Glad you appreciate the emoticons, I'll keep em' coming just for you barbara. As expected

you responded almost robotically.   Leaving     Your buttons are so easy to push, it's becoming boring.  Sleep

Enjoy your day barbara    Big Grin

Republic of Texas
                  United States
                  Member #57557
                  January 9, 2008
                  1095 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

O_O

Some crazy stuff going on here. Lots of rages and bullying going on in this thread. Time to step away and move on to other things.

face

singlewinnersinglewinnersinglewinner   

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
                    Michigan
                    United States
                    Member #2448
                    October 4, 2003
                    26084 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow!...Somebody he be losing his touch....Like wow man!!..

You are so predictable Tiggs.  Always got your face close to Ridge's backside.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 10, 2012, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

"Have you ever considered acting like a man instead of a woman?"

"Acting like a man" involves engaging in civilized discussion.  It does not involve throwing out every insult in the book.  I don't know what "acting like a woman" means, but I have a feeling you were just being misogynistic.  Again.

"Wow pansyman, how original! Another lib using rhetoric to try to get me bounced or to shut me up. Why don't you muster up all the courage in your weasel-like little persona and act like a man for once and just tell the administrators what you want done instead of using rhetoric? Just say it. Stop being a typical liberal gutless coward."

Well, for starters, it would be nice if they enforced the rules they have set out for us.  If a consequence of that is you being tossed or put on a leash, that's no one's fault but yours.

Hey!

Mediacrap! How ya doin, numbnuts? I see ya finally worked up the nerve to come back and I'm dam proud of ya son!

Now hold still while I deconstruct you, my delicate little flower.

Quit shaking and sit still now. The big ol' hillbilly man ain't gonna hurt ya. And stop sucking your thumb!

Now...

"Acting like a man" involves engaging in civilized discussion."  Well, Lah dee dah!

Heh, heh, heh, heh, heh. Who told ya that Miss Prissypants - Nancy Pelosi?  You think this country was won by men "engaging in civilized conversation"? Not a chance in hell, Nerdly. It was won by real men, men who kicked ass rightly or wrongly against other real men who were willing to kick ass right back at 'em. And between all these real men, a great nation was formed. All the "men" like you, who "engaged in civilized conversation," were back in the knitting circles and the ice cream socials with the women and children. I love wimmins, mediacrap, but never let a liberal woman tell you what a "real man" is supposed to be or do. Cuz they like 'em effeminate or at least in touch with their "feminine side". You know, touchy-feely, delicate, SENSITIVE, weasel-like - kinda like you.

"I have a feeling you were just being misogynistic."

Hmmm... misogynistic... hmmm... 

You mean like when the liberal Bill Maher called Gov. Palin the C word or like when that fat liberal Walrus on the Ed Show called Laura Ingraham the C word or when the liberal David Letterman called Gov. Palin's 12 year old daughter a whore when her mother took her to a ball game or when one of all yall's good buddies (that I have blocked) belabored one of my closest friends (who happens to be female) in the blogs with the most vile and disgusting filth imaginable? Like that? Is that what you mean by calling me a misogynist for saying that that creepy guy mcginnin acts like a woman?

Alrighty then, congratulations on spotting the mote in my eye.

You're a certified lib, no doubt about it.

"Well, for starters, it would be nice if they enforced the rules they have set out for us." 

God, this rhetoric is getting redundant, tedious, tiresome and boring! Quit being such a mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy, hand-wringing, nervous-nellie and just demand that I be bounced or ordered to stop saying things that you disagree with! Does your father know what a wuss you are? Grow a pair you little pansy!

And if your demands aren't met - demand your money back!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot for a second that you're a liberal - you're here for the free stuff.

I guess you don't really believe in all that BS about "paying your fair share" afterall, do you?

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: March 10, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Well I'm so very glad you've finally decided to not hold back your true feelings, what took so long?     What?

Just as we all predicted barbara, there you go again.....Rant just wouldn't be the same without your daily predictable,

meaningless, homophobic, lib bashing rants. Glad you appreciate the emoticons, I'll keep em' coming just for you barbara. As expected

you responded almost robotically.   Leaving     Your buttons are so easy to push, it's becoming boring.  Sleep

Enjoy your day barbara    Big Grin

Ya know, Creep, some people who disagree with me can be interesting and entertaining even in adversarial encounters.

But you ain't one of 'em. You just parrot and repeat things other people say.

You're just inane. Boring.  An empty suit. Vapid, insipid, single-dimensional, monotonous and flat.

I wonder if you've ever had an original thought in your life.

Maybe that gubmint cheese causes it.

Wouldn't that be somethin'?

--Edmund Burke

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: March 10, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Ya know, Creep, some people who disagree with me can be interesting and entertaining even in adversarial encounters.

But you ain't one of 'em. You just parrot and repeat things other people say.

You're just inane. Boring.  An empty suit. Vapid, insipid, single-dimensional, monotonous and flat.

I wonder if you've ever had an original thought in your life.

Maybe that gubmint cheese causes it.

Wouldn't that be somethin'?

Getting desperate barbara?  Blush    Very lame comeback. Even my parrot could come up with something a little more imaginative.

That's two strikes, your gonna be out soon partner.......better call in your reinforcements.....unless their bailing ship on you.   Thinking of...

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
                            upstate NY
                            United States
                            Member #108791
                            March 31, 2011
                            549 Posts
                            Posted: March 10, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Aw, Ridge, you're so cute when you're angry.

Y'see, the reason it took me so long to respond to your ranting and raving is because unlike you, I have better things to do than to sit around on LP 24/7 and trade insults.

"You think this country was won by men "engaging in civilized conversation"? Not a chance in hell, Nerdly. It was won by real men, men who kicked ass rightly or wrongly against other real men who were willing to kick ass right back at 'em."

Right.  IN PERSON.  They didn't hide behind computer keyboards where no one could find them.  And they didn't stand there hurling insults and hoping that would be enough to defeat the enemy, they used their guns and their fists.  So if you want to "kick my ass", come find me.  Otherwise, shut your mouth.

"Quit being such a mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy, hand-wringing, nervous-nellie and just demand that I be bounced or ordered to stop saying things that you disagree with!"

I think I was clear enough in stating that the rules of the site should be enforced.  I don't know if "enforcement" entails a ban or a suspension or merely a stern talking-to, so it would not be appropriate to "demand" anything in particular.  However, I see little point in there being a whole page full of rules if one can wantonly and regularly disregard them with no repercussions.

(Oh, I'm sorry, am I using too many big words for you?)

So go ahead, insult my manhood once more or whatever it is that gets your rocks off.  I'm taking my own advice and never talking to you again.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: March 10, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Aw, Ridge, you're so cute when you're angry.

Y'see, the reason it took me so long to respond to your ranting and raving is because unlike you, I have better things to do than to sit around on LP 24/7 and trade insults.

"You think this country was won by men "engaging in civilized conversation"? Not a chance in hell, Nerdly. It was won by real men, men who kicked ass rightly or wrongly against other real men who were willing to kick ass right back at 'em."

Right.  IN PERSON.  They didn't hide behind computer keyboards where no one could find them.  And they didn't stand there hurling insults and hoping that would be enough to defeat the enemy, they used their guns and their fists.  So if you want to "kick my ass", come find me.  Otherwise, shut your mouth.

"Quit being such a mealy-mouthed, wishy-washy, hand-wringing, nervous-nellie and just demand that I be bounced or ordered to stop saying things that you disagree with!"

I think I was clear enough in stating that the rules of the site should be enforced.  I don't know if "enforcement" entails a ban or a suspension or merely a stern talking-to, so it would not be appropriate to "demand" anything in particular.  However, I see little point in there being a whole page full of rules if one can wantonly and regularly disregard them with no repercussions.

(Oh, I'm sorry, am I using too many big words for you?)

So go ahead, insult my manhood once more or whatever it is that gets your rocks off.  I'm taking my own advice and never talking to you again.

LOL, calm down lil' fella, I said I wouldn't hurt ya!

Don't commence yourself into a full-blown liberal hissy-fit now.

"Right.  IN PERSON.  They didn't hide behind computer keyboards where no one could find them.  And they didn't stand there hurling insults and hoping that would be enough to defeat the enemy, they used their guns and their fists."

Well, hey now, there, mediacrap, I think you're finally catching on! That's absolutely right! I knew I could straighten you out! Remember all that nonsense you were spouting about "real men" have "intimate conversations" or whatever the hell that liberal crap was? I cured ya, son! I'm glad you're finally wising up! Men act like men, not women. I think you might be actually growin' a pair!

Let's have a look-see what else you said though before we get carried away and declare you a real man and you run off braggin about it and such...

"I don't know if "enforcement" entails a ban or a suspension or merely a stern talking-to..."

Uh-oh, you're a goin' wobbly on me again now, Miss Prissypants. You have to learn how to assert yourself! Say what you mean and mean what you say! Stop watching Pee Wee's Playhouse and get some John Wayne westerns or something, maybe that'll help. Also, little guy, I'm just a little bit concerned about your reference to the modality of "a stern-talking-to" (LMAO!) in handling this crisis of me saying things you disagree with. You better look down there, son, I don't think there's a pair growing there afterall.

"(Oh, I'm sorry, am I using too many big words for you?)"

I don't know, maybe. Which ones did you consider the big ones?

"I'm taking my own advice and never talking to you again."

Well Pilgrim, from what I've seen here, I think that's the best advice you ever got.

--Edmund Burke

Page 9 of 12