Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Waiting for Wealth

Topic closed. 404 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 21 of 27
PrintE-mailLink

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the rich as you wait to win the lottery?

Yes [ 10 ]  [18.52%]
No [ 44 ]  [81.48%]
Total Valid Votes [ 54 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 9 ]  

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: May 13, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

From my life experiences people are just plain lazy or have their spirits crushed by misfortune. I've seen too many people who had decent careers and acts of God crushed their lives and spirits to go on. And...they eventually become lazy. Fortunately those born-to-be-lazy ones are real minority.

I've seen and observed acts of God and well, he is not a good guy. More like a mood-swinging trickster. Being the creator of the Universe doesn't make him the good guy.

Cmon gogi...everybody knows god is a she... 

cmon on mothers day of all days...have some respect!!!

Shegod had immaculate conception and gave birth to a son ..."the devil"

and eversince...shegod has been at battle with the hedevil...

but in the end there can only be one...

after all the saying goes...which came first the...Turkey  or the ... Conehead

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 13, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

You really believe that silly little chart?

Then why is it the case that for the average labor-hour you can buy far more, higher quality goods than in 1980?  Almost EVERYTHING is cheaper, better or some combination of the two, and people's wages have increased, so the people have made tremendous gains in terms of how prosperous we are.

Maybe over the past 12 years - we've recklessly DOUBLED Federal spending, and inflated the money supply so far that the middle class is starting to dissapear, but you should understand how this happens, not just blame the rich.

Our problem is our belief in success?  That's dangerous thinking, buddy.  If you really want to group people together, the top 2% contains 1 out of 50 Americans.  I'm not willing to punish 1 out of 50 Americans for being too succesful.  That's a sickening notion.  There is no reason we can't have policies that just defend our liberty, without harming any income "class."

its not really fair that the rich got rich through exploitation, slavery, and warfare, and they can stay rich through the immoral banking system...and by owning the government...i would rather stay in my basement...and least there the mold would keep me hallucinating...without fear of being thrown in jailHippy

although most people on this thread, might say that "exploitation, slavery, and warfare" are "good business"

and yes it is...i mean who would not want to get rich on the blood sweat and toil of others...is that not the "American Dream"

what would Jesus think? 

I mean drop a bomb...invade a country...commit genocide...

its all just "good business"

Jesus are you there??  Happy Mothers Day!!!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: May 13, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

"Hatebaugh" was googly's term, not mine.

The more the lib girly-men attack Rush, the more advertisers he gets and the more listeners he gets and the more money he makes.

It blows up in their faces everytime.

I love it!

Rush Rules!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
        upstate NY
        United States
        Member #108791
        March 31, 2011
        549 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

Googler, you're not helping.  At least I'm in here trying to come to some sort of understanding, and it very nearly happened until you reared your head again.

Do you have any concrete suggestions regarding turning the economy around and possibly even paring down our massive debt?  Or are you just going to spout your usual rhetoric in that obnoxiously large font?

It sounds very much like you think Communism is the way to go.  Please tell me I'm wrong.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: May 13, 2012, 11:17 pm - IP Logged

"Hatebaugh" was googly's term, not mine.

The more the lib girly-men attack Rush, the more advertisers he gets and the more listeners he gets and the more money he makes.

It blows up in their faces everytime.

I love it!

Rush Rules!

Rush Rules Aint Cool, so stay in school...or you will be a fat slobbery mouth drool...say no to wack drugs...Rush rules

Ridge...is it true you say Rush Rules because he takes his whiskey straight with two pills of Vicodin??

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: May 13, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Googler, you're not helping.  At least I'm in here trying to come to some sort of understanding, and it very nearly happened until you reared your head again.

Do you have any concrete suggestions regarding turning the economy around and possibly even paring down our massive debt?  Or are you just going to spout your usual rhetoric in that obnoxiously large font?

It sounds very much like you think Communism is the way to go.  Please tell me I'm wrong.

Well first...how about flour power?

Make bread not bombs?

Virginia Beach, Virginia
              United States
              Member #110060
              April 25, 2011
              115 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2012, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Goog, anyone here will tell you, I don't post pairs, I play sums, so now everyone knows your a fibber.

Did you wish your Mom a Happy Mothers Day ?, c'mon climb up from the basement and give mom some sugar, pay the rent while your at it, Oh, I forgot you want the tax payers to do that.

Sully I never said that you posted pairs here, you just explained how you get straight hits and I thank you.

This is an example of how some of you create your own argument based on nothing that was really said on this forum. The reason why is that you are given so little information by Rush Hatebaugh and his ilk that you can't construct real arguments because there is no defence for the indefensible. Voting against your own interest is a dead end street--like a dog biting its own tail. They want you to possess limited information so that you can be used to make the 1% more income and power. Fight the plutocracy, the building political control of the state by the Rush Hatebaugh oligarchy of wealthy folk.

I, nor any other patriots that fight for the rights and digity of hard working Americans would answer questions based on all of your erroneous statements that you haters of hard working folk are making. 

Rush Hatebaugh has helped to make the ugliness come out of people, but slowly the better angels of America are witnessing the Demon of Hate for what he is....Hatebaugh the incubus, Beelzebub the demon that preys on sleepers, followers, the seekers of little knowledge.

Pray little children for peace and a good Pick 4 hit. We fight for freedom, justice and the real American way!!!!  US Flag

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2012, 1:01 am - IP Logged

getting back to lotto...googler can you explain how sully finds her pairs???

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40262 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2012, 8:07 am - IP Logged

getting back to lotto...googler can you explain how sully finds her pairs???

Why don't you ask Sully your self?

INEPTOCRACY- A sysyem of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing and where members of society are least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services, paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

Now if you lazy bums, want a better life and more wealth, get off your butts and make a better life for yourself, I am the tail end of the baby boomers, when we are done working and contributing, YOU, are going to be f***ED Without any love.

THE GRAVY TRAIN WILL COME TO A SCREACHING HALT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES.

YOU WON'T HAVE ANYONE QUALIFIED TO DO ANYTHING.

BIGGEST BUNCH OF CRYBABIES I EVER SEEN.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

East of Columbus, OH
                    United States
                    Member #120843
                    December 28, 2011
                    447 Posts
                    Posted: May 14, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the Block List Googler.  I never thought I would have to use it on a website devoted to the lottery.  But I cannot take your inane ramblings any further.  You obviously have no idea how this country was founded or what the "American Dream" is. 

And now a line from one of my favorite movies to describe what any conversation with you must be like:

Conversation with Googler was like mast*****ing with a cheese grater: slightly amusing, but mostly painful. →Ford Fairlane in The Adventures of Ford Fairlane

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #99032
                      October 18, 2010
                      1439 Posts
                      Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:16 am - IP Logged

its not really fair that the rich got rich through exploitation, slavery, and warfare, and they can stay rich through the immoral banking system...and by owning the government...i would rather stay in my basement...and least there the mold would keep me hallucinating...without fear of being thrown in jailHippy

although most people on this thread, might say that "exploitation, slavery, and warfare" are "good business"

and yes it is...i mean who would not want to get rich on the blood sweat and toil of others...is that not the "American Dream"

what would Jesus think? 

I mean drop a bomb...invade a country...commit genocide...

its all just "good business"

Jesus are you there??  Happy Mothers Day!!!

I'm sorry what?

You just said a bunch of random things that had nothing to do with what I said.

Most people who get wealthy get there through hard work, plain and simple.  Nobody is defending Cronyism, and I doubt you understand a thing about the (fatally flawed) banking system in the US.  We can agree that the banking system is immoral, but for some reason, I doubt you understand why.  And I doubt you understand how the banking system works at all in the US.  I think you'd hate it even if it was fair, just because you are not rich.

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #99032
                        October 18, 2010
                        1439 Posts
                        Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:24 am - IP Logged

Googler, you've really got to stop.  You simply can't say things like "This is an example of how some of you create your own argument based on nothing that was really said on this forum. The reason why is that you are given so little information by Rush Hatebaugh and his ilk that you can't construct real arguments because there is no defence for the indefensible."  if you want to be taken seriously.

You're the only person who brings up Rush Limbaugh.  I don't listen to his radio show, and I don't think very many people here do.  Rush Limbaugh only brings out the ugliness in exetreme leftists like you.  He himself may be a pretty harsh person, and I disagree with him all the time, but I'm not obsessed with the fact that he exists.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: May 14, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Googler, you've really got to stop.  You simply can't say things like "This is an example of how some of you create your own argument based on nothing that was really said on this forum. The reason why is that you are given so little information by Rush Hatebaugh and his ilk that you can't construct real arguments because there is no defence for the indefensible."  if you want to be taken seriously.

You're the only person who brings up Rush Limbaugh.  I don't listen to his radio show, and I don't think very many people here do.  Rush Limbaugh only brings out the ugliness in exetreme leftists like you.  He himself may be a pretty harsh person, and I disagree with him all the time, but I'm not obsessed with the fact that he exists.

THe twisted logic is all too obvious..... for any rational person!!!

As I said in my post yesterday, they are walking in lock step to

INCREASE SPENDING

NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY LIE ABOUT IT.

5-12-12 Quote from the Washington times:

"Putting pressure on Congress to approve parts of his latest economic stimulus plan, President Obama urged Americans Saturday to push lawmakers to approve his multibillion-dollar “to-do list” for creating jobs"

Virginia Beach, Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #110060
                            April 25, 2011
                            115 Posts
                            Posted: May 14, 2012, 11:07 am - IP Logged

Cmon gogi...everybody knows god is a she... 

cmon on mothers day of all days...have some respect!!!

Shegod had immaculate conception and gave birth to a son ..."the devil"

and eversince...shegod has been at battle with the hedevil...

but in the end there can only be one...

after all the saying goes...which came first the...Turkey  or the ... Conehead

LottoBoner, I am open-minded, but WOW!

So, Rush Hatebaugh PLOPPED onto the planet earth with a mighty THUD via immaculate conception, which brought forth the devil incarnate himself on AM radio stations across the land.

Soon after the devil himself, Rush Hatebaugh set about to convert decent-hard working folk into haters. Sounds like Damien from the movie, "The Omen."

A better question would be what came first, Oxycontin in pill form, or crushed into a powdery-- sniffable form so the devil could get a quicker and more intense high. And the followers look to him for leadership as he lessens America. 

Vote your interest, not the interest of the 1%.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 14, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

iT IS EASY TO SEE THE sick AND twisted LOGIC IN THE POLL QUESTION.

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the rich?

0'duh..... WHO WOULD VOTE FOR ANYTHING THAT BENIFITS only ONE GROUP?????

tHE rICH, tHE pOOR, tHE wHITE tHE HISPANIC, tHE WOMAN tHE mAN, tHE CHILREN tHE eLDERLY??

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the rich?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the POOR?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the WOMEN?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the MEN?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the CHILREN?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the ELDERLY?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the HISPANICS?

Should you vote for and support policies that benefit only the WHITES?

MSN, FOX, CNN dOES tHIS sick AND tistwed TRASH ALL DAY loNG

Page 21 of 27