Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 11 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Watch the videos and they will probably contradict what you are trying to say.  Like I told one member about one of my sytems, its is fine as is.  I think the same applies to this program.   DR., accept this and other programs for what they are. Filters are fine but too many changes or discussion dilutes the results.

In fact this program  is probably one of the best I've ever seen and I've been using different programs for a long time. 

Lovies

Hello, I laker concodo with you!, But look at this pattern, if I share a lottery, Into 4 groups, where 100% will have a zero or a group number, and the other group will have  At least two or numbers, ie 100% of the draws, if the filter of the digits, choose a group that has the number two, you lose. and the filter to choose two numbers in the group of zero or a number will always lose, I'm not changing anything just sending contacting pattern in 100%, does anyone know the trend of 100 gives results in 99? I'm not contesting the rl, just seeing patterns and trends

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Here is what i think you said, I agree with you, if i break the lottery game into 4 groups, when one of the numbers does not fall in that group and another group has 2 numbers fall i will have filtered out the winning numbers or number by still including the group that had no numbers in its group.  Not disagreeing just making a comment about how to not to use the group with no numbers from it 100% of the time.

United States
      Member #111714
      May 31, 2011
      104 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2012, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Good job translation!

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2122 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2012, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello, dld 7763, is a matrix of a lottery 39/5 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Look, dld7763 look at the example of the draw, given = 02 15 33 35 38 The quadrant, sector or group was out in red and a group has two in this example has two groups, with two, four, and we think if five numbers are drawn one group will have two or more numbers, attention, being herself in a group will have two or more numbers in 100% of the sweepstakes, a lottery may of course have the five numbers in a sector, but is within at least two means and the other will have zero or a number by 100% in this example, we have zero in the red, if there this standard by 100% to infinity billion this pattern, because going against!! In the example the filters to choose a number of digits in the red section would lose, if you only choose a number in the black sector, because it has lost two, there are but two gave the green, I'm talking about at least one of each group of zero or one two or more, I'm talking about this pattern in 100% times out with zero numbers are two sectors, But the pattern is at least one of each

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2122 Posts
          Posted: June 2, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello, dld 7763, is a matrix of a lottery 39/5 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Look, dld7763 look at the example of the draw, given = 02 15 33 35 38 The quadrant, sector or group was out in red and a group has two in this example has two groups, with two, four, and we think if five numbers are drawn one group will have two or more numbers, attention, being herself in a group will have two or more numbers in 100% of the sweepstakes, a lottery may of course have the five numbers in a sector, but is within at least two means and the other will have zero or a number by 100% in this example, we have zero in the red, if there this standard by 100% to infinity billion this pattern, because going against!! In the example the filters to choose a number of digits in the red section would lose, if you only choose a number in the black sector, because it has lost two, there are but two gave the green, I'm talking about at least one of each group of zero or one two or more, I'm talking about this pattern in 100% times out with zero numbers are two sectors, But the pattern is at least one of each

Hello,dld 7763, é uma matriz de uma loteria 39/5

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18

19 20 21 22 23 24

25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36

37 38 39

Olhe,dld7763 olhe o exemplo do sorteio, = deu 02 15 33 35 38

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3962 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Here is what i think you said, I agree with you, if i break the lottery game into 4 groups, when one of the numbers does not fall in that group and another group has 2 numbers fall i will have filtered out the winning numbers or number by still including the group that had no numbers in its group.  Not disagreeing just making a comment about how to not to use the group with no numbers from it 100% of the time.

dr san

Use the wheel option and put 15 numbers in the top 4-cells.  Next set the low and high values for each cell

and click save.  The program already can do this,  Just divide the numbers in the matrix by 4 and then put that

many numbers in each cell.  If the matrix won't divide evenly then round up the result and put the last however

many in the last cell.   I thought I made this clear in an eariler post.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I have the games finished and all the bugs fixed that have been reported.  I don't have the R-L-P update

finished but will most likely include it in another update.  The new or updated version should be ready for

download sometime early Sunday morning US central time.  I think everyone will gain some skill playing the

digit and group tools/games.  Anyway, keep checking back, I will post the links every so many replys I make

so people won't have to search for it.  My pick-5 is up over 400K so I have been working on it most of the

day,  not really a good day to play but at 400K who cares.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #22509
                September 26, 2005
                107 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

RL good luck with your pick-5.   I'll keep an eye out for the games link, I know it will help me alot.  Thanks.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2012, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

game

Pic of the digit game, group is the same.

RL

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

RL Ok, perfect, good job, you will win the 39/5, in a few days!

United States
                      Member #93947
                      July 10, 2010
                      2180 Posts
                      Posted: June 2, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Cool!

Now we can Backtest the Digit System!

When everyone gets through arguing over how to use the program, maybe RL will start a thread where people can post their selections derived with the program, which he can then post in the Lottery Post Predictions section.

This could get interesting...

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: June 2, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Cool!

Now we can Backtest the Digit System!

When everyone gets through arguing over how to use the program, maybe RL will start a thread where people can post their selections derived with the program, which he can then post in the Lottery Post Predictions section.

This could get interesting...

Jimbo the clown

Leave now ass wipe.  Nothing you can say interest me an any way.  I know you were hiding under a rock

just waiting.   You have neither the skills or the abilities to test this system and that includes programing.

You have not read one post here our you would know that the software is 100% and that the results are

dependant on the users inputs.  How you going to backtest that, dung breath.   You are the least capable

person in the worls to test this system and your sidestepping tatics are laughable.   Post one more time on

this topic and I will pull the whole works system and all. 

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                          Park City, UT
                          United States
                          Member #69864
                          January 18, 2009
                          993 Posts
                          Posted: June 2, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I for one appreciate everything you do.  You can always move all conversations to the other forum that Steve setup.  Don't let a hater get you down.  Whether or not you set the filters correctly doesn't change the fact that by setting some base filters you have reduced the games from 5/56 or 5/59 to 5/27 and 5/31.  That in itself should convince people to quit doing QPs.

Jimmy

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

I also appreciate all your hard work that has gone into this terrific system!

I say don't let them bug you as its not worth the grief.  There are a lot of others that agree with myself and jimj.

Since I have found this forum and great people willing to help newcomers I really can't thank them enough as I can only imagine the amount of time and years that they devote to these systems and more importantly also want to help others!  You don't find nice people like RL and the likes everyday and I for one say a big "Thank You"!!

M

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2012, 12:24 am - IP Logged

If you browse your filesystem where the program is installed (on my system C:\DMP-BG\GAMES) you should find a file TEMP.TXT that is generated that has all the filter setting values for all the draws.  Just eyeball this file and set the base ranges for your filters.  Using these base settings you have thrown millions of combinations out.  Then for each drawing do as RL has told you to eliminate a few digits and a few groups from these base settings and you should get down to a manageable set to play.  But like I said just by saving base settings you have reduced the game from 5/56 to something more like a state pick 5 game odds.

Here is a picture of what I'm talking about where I am showing only the draws for MegaMillions in 2012.  Filters are your friend.

It should be obvious from this picture that your base settings for digits 6,7,8,9,0 should be 0/1.  Then for the actual draw eliminate 2-5 of these digits completely by making them 0/0.  Which ones you eliminate is where you must have a feel for the game.  Someone that doesn't see the value of what I have told you and what RL has provided for you is just being stubborn and a hater.  If the other Jimmy wasn't being a hater he would see that he could improve his odds greatly on his own state game using this program.  I'm not saying you will win but you can improve your odds significantly.

Jimmy

Page 11 of 140