Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 14 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2012, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I was just starting to get intrested in all this

as I have never used a lottery program before

I dabble a little in last digitals,  and watch for  the comings and goings,  of trends

and well..... just alot of stuff.

would your program work with that kind of thinking?

Thanks in advance

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

Very nice, thank you Adam.  RL did mention you in one of the new software downloads.  Thanks for the direction.  dld

United States
      Member #111714
      May 31, 2011
      104 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

xaab

I laughed when I read this, someone did not read the license agreement.  LOL.  For anyone else that has not

read the license, try this.  If your game is a 5-35 and you want to pick some numbers for it, just open the wheel

option and add all the numbers above 35 in as many cells as it takes.  Next set the L/H to 0-0 for these numbers.

Now the program will play just like a 5-35 except several of the filters won't calculate properly.  In a 5-35 game the

numbers are placed in 9 groups with 4 in the first 8 and 3 in the last.  Several other filters will also be effected

but I suppose that you could still hit a 5of5.   Back in the late 80s I tried to hack every program I could.  Have fun

PS.

Try to sale this program and I will burn your house down.  I am leaving LP but may drop in and read a few post from

time to time. 

RL

RL,

I did not hack or alter anything.  I was just referring to what you just mention there and in a previous post about the wheel option to exclude those other numbers so it'll be able to work on other games or any game that has 35 or 37 numbers only to play.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3986 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

RL,

I did not hack or alter anything.  I was just referring to what you just mention there and in a previous post about the wheel option to exclude those other numbers so it'll be able to work on other games or any game that has 35 or 37 numbers only to play.

xaab

It was a joke.  It would take about a zillion years to crack the encryption needed to add another game.

It uses an ottendorf cipher with 20 randomly generated strings of 94 charters each.  This means that 

the each letter has 94 different characters that it can use for each.  Each string has over 280 characters

per line.  Using NpR -> 94p94 is greater than any calculater that I have ever used can calculate.  You would

have to use a different string from the 94p94 for each letter in the 280+ long string.   This is a little overkill

but I enjoy playing with encryption.   A person would first have to generate the string of 280 letters, digits etc

then encrypt it before passing it into the code for the program to decrypt.   There are over 800 thousand

permutations for the first 3 digits of the string and to make things harder there are trash variables in the

string which would render it unreadable even if it were decrypted.

RL   

Found a online calculator 94n94 = 1.0873661566567426e+146

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11120 Posts
          Posted: June 7, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

RL thanks for all your efforts.  I hope you reconsider.

I was just going to ask if you could do a p3,p4 program and then I read your post today!?

US Flag

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3986 Posts
            Posted: June 7, 2012, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

lakerben

I have P-3 / P-4 program about 80% finished but it's not a big priority right now

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11120 Posts
              Posted: June 7, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Groovy!  I bet its a great one!  Let me know!

Hiding Behind Computer

MA
                United States
                Member #89094
                March 30, 2010
                245 Posts
                Posted: June 7, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

RL:

I'm very upset that this person ruined it for all of us here that really and truly appreciate your and winsum's heroic efforts in developing this software and for saring with us newcomers and help us out personally along the way!

I for one as I've stated before appreciate all of your efforts tremendously and for answereing all my questions in detail.  You are a gentleman and a scholar and I hope that you won't let one bad apple spoil it for us that want you to stay.

I hope the other members will come forward also.

What else can I say but please come back.

Thank You

M

United States
                  Member #65711
                  October 4, 2008
                  39 Posts
                  Posted: June 7, 2012, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for all of your hard work and I will be waiting on the P4. I'm sorry that someone had to ruin it for everyone else.

Goodluck with your endeavors!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5124 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

jimmy4164:

DON't>>>>>>>>>>>>post<<<<<<<<<<<<<on this Lottery System Discussion Fourm ever NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 many year's we HAVE PRAYED>>>>!!!!

4 someone?/ANYONE>>>2 "APPEAR"!!!!

HERE on Lottey SYSTEM'$$$$$$$$$$$

w/master$PRO$>>>>>>>>"ABILITY"^^^

PartyLoviesPartyLoviesPartyLoviesPartyLoviesWhite BounceWhite Bounce

THANK YOY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RL>>>>>444444444444UR^^^^^^^^^HOUR'sssss$$$$$$$$$$$

of TIME U^>>>>>>>>INVESTED>>>RL>>>>> THIS COST U 1000sands ^^^^DOLLAR'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

MANY/TIME^>>>>>>>AWAY<<<fromUR>>>>>PERSONAL>>>>LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD 4>>>>>>RL>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

PS:       RL>>>>>THANK$$$$$$>>>BUT>>>Drum>>>WE Lovies UR>>>ENERGY>>>Lover ^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Love^UHAVEGREATGIRLLovies^^^^^^^!

Jack-in-the-Box

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #22509
                      September 26, 2005
                      107 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

RL I do appreciate all you have done for us, sharing your knowledge and all your hard work on this software.  I look forward, down the road, to trying your p3/p4 software, they have always been my favorites to play.

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2012, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

RL;

I undertstand and agree with your comments.  I just wish people like this would leave well enough alone.

Like a customer of mine told me some people have nothing better to do than to clash with others.

I will keep stumbling along and will post questions and problems and hopefully one of the other 500 users can chime in as I would be interested in their strategies as well as sharing.

I think I'm making progress and will be playing for real in the next few draws.

Will post my results if I get any 3/5 or better.

Let's see how it goes.

Again, Thank you for your time.

M

United States
                          Member #119
                          February 19, 2002
                          527 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

RL,

1) I want to Thank You for your Tremendous contributions here at LP-- I say "Tremendous" because they are unselfish, considerate, selfless, generous, and brilliant!

2) Most of my adult life I have had to deal with people who I call "destroyers"-- they are people who just love to tear down either other people or their ideas without merit, substance, and mostly because their ONLY source of self-esteem is derived from "attacking".  I've had bosses like this.  Politics is filled with these people.

3) I wish there was an "IGNORE" button here at LP so we could go on reading posts and responding to posts without being crapped on by a "destroyer".  An IGNORE button would certainly frustrate the destroyer while freeing the rest of us to follow you and others who are CONstructive.  Just think: so many "Ignores" could equal a person getting suspended for a certain length of time.

4) When I have had to make very important decisions in my life I usually do a cost-benefit analysis or at least a list of the pro's and con's.  What I am hoping your cost-benefit analysis will show is that the great good you will do by remaining will far outweigh the occasional pseudo-attacks by those who lack substance and who can offer no creative ideas of their own.

5) I myself favor the banning of people who are destroyers, that is, people whose posts mostly have no substance other than attack questions or attack sentences.

6) If you choose to stay, please choose Not to internalize or personalize anything a destroyer might have to say.

7) Think of a destroyer as a reverse complimenter.  They can't find the good and creative in themself so they try to tear down that which is good in another.  When you think about it, they probably wish they had your diligence, your creativity, your pizzazz, your brilliance, so instead, they find some flaw-- real or imaginary-- and go on the "attack".  Ignore them.

8) Destroyers seem to be very frustrated people and their destructive posts only masquerade as true power.  True power is power with and for others; fake power is power over and against them.

IN CLOSING:

RL, in closing, let me say that having been here for years, I find you to be one of the most original and brilliant posters here.  Some of the greatest people in history were those who got viciously attacked and often without merit or substance. 

Just because someone posts something negative or in attack mode or destructive does not mean it has merit or is "true" nor does it mean us readers will "think" it true!  Trust us readers to know that when we read stuff like that.  RL, you have nothing to "defend" because your work is legitimate. 

If you choose to go, I wish you ever success and I thank you and I hope you will reconsider and return. 

If, however, you choose to stay, know that your LP family respects you even if just one poster (or two) fails to communicate respectfully.

I mostly always end my post with something President Truman said, "Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some, and gratify the rest."

Keep on speaking your truth, RL, because it's both astonishing and gratifying.

Sincerely,

Greg

New Mexico
                            United States
                            Member #86099
                            January 29, 2010
                            11120 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 1:39 am - IP Logged

RL,

1) I want to Thank You for your Tremendous contributions here at LP-- I say "Tremendous" because they are unselfish, considerate, selfless, generous, and brilliant!

2) Most of my adult life I have had to deal with people who I call "destroyers"-- they are people who just love to tear down either other people or their ideas without merit, substance, and mostly because their ONLY source of self-esteem is derived from "attacking".  I've had bosses like this.  Politics is filled with these people.

3) I wish there was an "IGNORE" button here at LP so we could go on reading posts and responding to posts without being crapped on by a "destroyer".  An IGNORE button would certainly frustrate the destroyer while freeing the rest of us to follow you and others who are CONstructive.  Just think: so many "Ignores" could equal a person getting suspended for a certain length of time.

4) When I have had to make very important decisions in my life I usually do a cost-benefit analysis or at least a list of the pro's and con's.  What I am hoping your cost-benefit analysis will show is that the great good you will do by remaining will far outweigh the occasional pseudo-attacks by those who lack substance and who can offer no creative ideas of their own.

5) I myself favor the banning of people who are destroyers, that is, people whose posts mostly have no substance other than attack questions or attack sentences.

6) If you choose to stay, please choose Not to internalize or personalize anything a destroyer might have to say.

7) Think of a destroyer as a reverse complimenter.  They can't find the good and creative in themself so they try to tear down that which is good in another.  When you think about it, they probably wish they had your diligence, your creativity, your pizzazz, your brilliance, so instead, they find some flaw-- real or imaginary-- and go on the "attack".  Ignore them.

8) Destroyers seem to be very frustrated people and their destructive posts only masquerade as true power.  True power is power with and for others; fake power is power over and against them.

IN CLOSING:

RL, in closing, let me say that having been here for years, I find you to be one of the most original and brilliant posters here.  Some of the greatest people in history were those who got viciously attacked and often without merit or substance. 

Just because someone posts something negative or in attack mode or destructive does not mean it has merit or is "true" nor does it mean us readers will "think" it true!  Trust us readers to know that when we read stuff like that.  RL, you have nothing to "defend" because your work is legitimate. 

If you choose to go, I wish you ever success and I thank you and I hope you will reconsider and return. 

If, however, you choose to stay, know that your LP family respects you even if just one poster (or two) fails to communicate respectfully.

I mostly always end my post with something President Truman said, "Always tell the truth-- that will astonish some, and gratify the rest."

Keep on speaking your truth, RL, because it's both astonishing and gratifying.

Sincerely,

Greg

Ditto Greg.  I couldn't have said it better. 

US Flag

Krakow
                              Poland
                              Member #86302
                              February 2, 2010
                              860 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2012, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

As RL mentioned about 500 people downloaded the software. Let's say that out of those 500, 20% want to use it  for their play. That's 100 people.

I do not believe all of those 100 know perfectly well how to use it to get best results.

Let me give you a piece of advice. If you really want RL to reconsider his decision then go ahead and ask your questions. There are no stupid questions. It's only stupid to want to use the program have doubts and do not ask any questions. As I said I've been using the program for quite a long time and still there are things that I'm not sure about and still keep on experimenting and testing. That's the only way to go.

Page 14 of 140