Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 12 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I shouldn't assume anything so I created another image highlighting what I was talking about for digits 6,7,8,9,0

If the lottery terminals wanted to screw you then they would just give you a QP combination with one of the 6,7,8,9,0 digits repeated and you will be out of most games.

Jimmy

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4052 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2012, 1:41 am - IP Logged

I shouldn't assume anything so I created another image highlighting what I was talking about for digits 6,7,8,9,0

If the lottery terminals wanted to screw you then they would just give you a QP combination with one of the 6,7,8,9,0 digits repeated and you will be out of most games.

Jimmy

JW

don't give them any ideas,

Link to the game instruction video, I hope winsum can get it uploaded with the rest before long.  I have not heard

from him in for a few days now.  The video is for the digits but the group version works the same.  I will have the

update ready by morning.

https://www.box.com/s/ffb8c06102b298da190d

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      4052 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2012, 4:35 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Updated version with bug fixes and digit / group game-tools

Password is still WINBIG1

https://www.box.com/s/4e87accfa3bde037f4f7

Video instructions

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
        Member #111714
        May 31, 2011
        104 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2012, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Updated version with bug fixes and digit / group game-tools

Password is still WINBIG1

https://www.box.com/s/4e87accfa3bde037f4f7

Video instructions

Thank you RL.  I really appreciated all the hard work you put into this.  Hope you win the big one or I win the big one and I can donate some to you.

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #22509
          September 26, 2005
          107 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2012, 8:40 am - IP Logged

RL  thank you very much for all your hard work.  I do appreciate everything you do for us.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5396 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the new updates.

This is the Youtube link to RL's Digits and Groups Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkLRMR0qHk

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4052 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the new updates.

This is the Youtube link to RL's Digits and Groups Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFkLRMR0qHk

Thanks winsum

I will be sending you the updated version later today if time permits.

Thanks again

RL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                Park City, UT
                United States
                Member #69864
                January 18, 2009
                993 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the update, and thanks Steve for everything you do.

For last nights powerball drawing I had all of the non-digit and non-group filters set right.  I correctly had digit 6 and digit 8 as 0/0.  I had digit 9 as 0/1 and it had 2 hits so that was the only digit filter I missed.

For group filters  I had the following (only 2 were right as far as in play, 4 were right for blocking):

The actual was:

If I would have reversed the 1st 2 groups I would have made some money.  As it was because of my group settings I could only at best match 2 numbers which I did.  I had 7 combos of 2+0 using 17 and 45 which I show below.  I played a total of 29 combos using DMP.  This was my first attempt at using DMP, try buying 29 QP and have 7 2+0 matches.

Jimmy

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5396 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I should have added this information to this thread:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/246917

When RL released his ealier DOS version of Digit Master I noticed that the Lexi digits (0 through 9) would sometimes appear in the next drawing.  That is the "Digits" 1 through 9. 

Mostly used for the "Non-Base Digits"

Just an observation!!

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4052 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the update, and thanks Steve for everything you do.

For last nights powerball drawing I had all of the non-digit and non-group filters set right.  I correctly had digit 6 and digit 8 as 0/0.  I had digit 9 as 0/1 and it had 2 hits so that was the only digit filter I missed.

For group filters  I had the following (only 2 were right as far as in play, 4 were right for blocking):

The actual was:

If I would have reversed the 1st 2 groups I would have made some money.  As it was because of my group settings I could only at best match 2 numbers which I did.  I had 7 combos of 2+0 using 17 and 45 which I show below.  I played a total of 29 combos using DMP.  This was my first attempt at using DMP, try buying 29 QP and have 7 2+0 matches.

Jimmy

JW

I seem to be having a lot of those days lately.  Nice work regardless, I missed my pick-5 last night by 2 digits.

The wife and I both made a digit setup, I had digit 8 set to hit once and she had it blocked.  I had digit 5

blocked and she had it set to hit.  We ended up blocking digit 5 and setting digit 8 to 0/1.   Long story short,

these two settings cost us the JP.  I was sure that digit 5 would not hit and digit 8 showed twice.  These left

me with 3of5 max for any set.  I played my winnings from a couple nights before so not too bad.  On the bright

side the JP was not hit and now it's up to almost 500K which for a 5-39 game is really good.  I will be playing

again tonight.  The odds for matching a 2of5 are 1 in 20 so you dusted the odds perty good,  the problem is

that with power ball you have to distroy the odds to win some good money.  Keep it up and use the games,

they will help in the long run.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4052 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2012, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi ALL

I found a small bug in the games that does not effect the play but it uses a lot of CPU cycles,  I uploaded the

fix at around 12:30 so anyone that downloaded before that time might want to download it again,  sorry for

not catching this before.

RL

United States
                        Member #90563
                        April 30, 2010
                        9 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

First I would like to thank you, WINSUMLOOSESUM and everyone else who worked on this software of yours. Very Nice.
                        I was just reading your comments and others on how close you are hitting, but are missing by only a few settings and I thought I would share this.
                        I have other software and one of those uses a system for setting the filters by how many you will allow to miss.
                        For example, if you can get all but 2 to 3 of your first 24 filters set right consistently, then you could have another window after that group of filters that you could set. Say that you want at least 21 of those filters to hit as set. That would allow 3 misses, but still get all 5 numbers. You would set it as 21 to 24 filters Must Pass.
                        This could be used for each group of filters. IE: First Main 24, Decades, Digits, the 5 with m4 s4 etc., Groups.
                        These could be set or not as needed.
                        It would increase the number of sets, but could increase the hits both small and large dramatically.
                        It would also allow you to make a very good base to start with.
                        I know you have said that you are not interested in changing the software, so this is not an attempt to get you to do so. I just thought it might be of help to you.

Regards,
                        Jerry

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

First I would like to thank you, WINSUMLOOSESUM and everyone else who worked on this software of yours. Very Nice.
                          I was just reading your comments and others on how close you are hitting, but are missing by only a few settings and I thought I would share this.
                          I have other software and one of those uses a system for setting the filters by how many you will allow to miss.
                          For example, if you can get all but 2 to 3 of your first 24 filters set right consistently, then you could have another window after that group of filters that you could set. Say that you want at least 21 of those filters to hit as set. That would allow 3 misses, but still get all 5 numbers. You would set it as 21 to 24 filters Must Pass.
                          This could be used for each group of filters. IE: First Main 24, Decades, Digits, the 5 with m4 s4 etc., Groups.
                          It would increase the number of sets, but could increase the hits both small and large dramatically.
                          I know you have said that you are not interested in changing the software, so this is not an attempt to get you to do so. I just thought it might be of help to you.

Regards,
                          Jerry

Jerry,

Thanks for your input.  What software do you use or recommend?

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4052 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Regards,
                            Jerry

jbgmarker

I use to run several options that did just this.  It also had a filter that filtered the filters.  From day to day many of the

filters don't change values, I use to have filters that allowed so many to go higher and so many to go lower.  What I

ended up doing is setting all the filters to the top two hitting values and then just had four more filters that adjusted

the up, down, same, and change values.  This led to a very quick setup but I got poor overall results. 

Your Idea is very sound for trapping the winning set in a much smaller group but here lies the problem.  Once you do

this you still need to reduce to a playable amount,  When giving up the analysis of going through the filters one by one

you loose valuable skills needed down the line.   While this method works very well for what it does it seems to work

against me in the end.  This is just my opinion but I have found that using too many shortcuts takes away for my abilities

overall.  It would seem that everytime we find something that shows good results, it has a negitive effect somewhere else.

Thanks for your input, I might consider adding something like this back in but give it a small block of filters to work with. I

have a toolbox of many filters and could write a algorithm to find the most likely values to hit for those filters then add the

ability to control them by setting some value.  This could be done out of sight of the user in kind of a pre-run cycle then

pass those sets off to the main programs filters.  I will giive this some thought.

Thanks again

RL

United States
                              Member #90563
                              April 30, 2010
                              9 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello winsumloosesum,
                              I use ExpertLotto.
                              It is the best overall, but does not have the fine tuning for Digits that Digit Master does.
                              Some people think it is to complex, but I don't find that to be true and nothing else out there comes close in overall power.

Regards,
                              Jerry

Page 12 of 140