Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 9 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111714
May 31, 2011
104 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the helpful tools as I'm sure they will help the new users as myself.

Just wanted to say that I have been playing on paper the last 2 drawings and I've it some 3's and 2-4's on both drawings.  The main run came out to about 63 lines and then ran Auto Cover wich yielded 15 lines and it gave me 1-4, and 5 3's.  Not bad for a 2nd time user.  When I get some confidence up I'm going to play for real, maybe the next drawing.

Will keep you posted.  The bigest problem I have is setting the range of filters wide enough to trap the 5/5 but keep the overall lines down to less than say three to four hundred so Auto cover will have a chance.

Thanks!

M

I also had some 4of5 and 5of5's too.  Unfortunately for me it was after the real draw.  Big Smile

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Well i am still trying to figure out your software.  It is a challenge but have faith in wheeling and all that you explain RL.  Could not get any thing to come up in the temp files to do RAC, so i did the suggest function and did have some results.  RAC down to 7 sets to play and spent $21 on the system with power play.  Decided on the pb # as 14 because it just came with the last draw.  Only # i had in the system was 9 but with PP each line paid off $12 for $84 minus the $21 invested.  Had 5 easy picks on another ticket and did not win a thing.  Wondering if suggest function is a good way to start and if so then tweak the filters and do some backtesting.  Also filter set at 0 min 5 max means system looks at 5 #s for that individual filter as possible if other settings agree?  Thanks again for all you and the other people do to explain all the functions.  By the way when you do a back test do you take out the #s for the very last draw and then look to see if the draw you took out has any #s in the winning numbers?  Thanks again.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3986 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Well i am still trying to figure out your software.  It is a challenge but have faith in wheeling and all that you explain RL.  Could not get any thing to come up in the temp files to do RAC, so i did the suggest function and did have some results.  RAC down to 7 sets to play and spent $21 on the system with power play.  Decided on the pb # as 14 because it just came with the last draw.  Only # i had in the system was 9 but with PP each line paid off $12 for $84 minus the $21 invested.  Had 5 easy picks on another ticket and did not win a thing.  Wondering if suggest function is a good way to start and if so then tweak the filters and do some backtesting.  Also filter set at 0 min 5 max means system looks at 5 #s for that individual filter as possible if other settings agree?  Thanks again for all you and the other people do to explain all the functions.  By the way when you do a back test do you take out the #s for the very last draw and then look to see if the draw you took out has any #s in the winning numbers?  Thanks again.

did7763

It is possible that a setup can return zero sets.  What this means is that the program has filtered out every set.

Open a few filters up when this happens and run again.  When backtesting the previous drawing you don't need

to remove anything.  All the run processes with the exception of the R-L-P option don't use the database in any way

The filters don't look at any number/s to play it just allows so much of this or that depending on how the filter is ranged.

Good job on the PB but only hitting one number is a downer.  Anyway, thanks for posting.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3986 Posts
        Posted: May 31, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

I also had some 4of5 and 5of5's too.  Unfortunately for me it was after the real draw.  Big Smile

Xaab

Do you mind me asking how many sets you had total in the runs that produced the 4 and 5of5.  Thats

really exceptional and keep it up.  I hit these type of prizes for my 5-39 but I usually filter them out

trying to reach my $15.00 limit.  I have tried playing more sets but so far it has never worked out doing

that so I just stick to my 10 to 15 lines.  I played $11.00 tonight on my 5-39 and hope I hit some good prizes. 

Anyway, thanks for posting.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #111714
          May 31, 2011
          104 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Rl,  I wish I was that good.  I said it was after the draw so I knew the settings already.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

RL...amazing software to say the least.

My analysis yielded 22 numbers. i used the filters of decades, digits and groups only. had 5/5 in PB last night with 64 lines!!...Hold on...didn't play all those lines :(.   Played a few and had three numbers with PB twice, but not 3 on the same line. So I won a few bucks still. But now I know what I am looking at  and hopefully it's the big one next time

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3986 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

xaab

That's a good way to learn the software.  I still run after the fact setups almost every draw.  Once I

get the digit and group games finished you can gain a lot of experience using it.  It puts you somewhere

in the past and lets you make a selection using real data,  You won't know what the next draw is until

you click Check.  What this does is allow you to gain years of play in a few hours.  Once you reach the

level where you can block a couple digits and groups and put a couple in play you can start winning

some good prizes. 

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3986 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

RL...amazing software to say the least.

My analysis yielded 22 numbers. i used the filters of decades, digits and groups only. had 5/5 in PB last night with 64 lines!!...Hold on...didn't play all those lines :(.   Played a few and had three numbers with PB twice, but not 3 on the same line. So I won a few bucks still. But now I know what I am looking at  and hopefully it's the big one next time

flossdog

That's amazing, a 5of5 with 64 lines.  I expected a few people to report a 5of5 on maybe 300 to 500

but 64 lines at this stage is great.  Several members of the old gang have hit there Pick-5 on around

10 lines but these games often have less than 500,000 total combos.  PB has over 5 million but I guess

if the setup is correct it does not matter how many sets are in the matrix.  AC will most of the time pull

out a 4of5 if it existed in the temp file even with a thousand or more lines but not always.   It will not

work with random generated sets,  because,  DM adds a sort of format to the sets.  It is this format that

allows it to do what it does. Anyway, Nice job.

RL

Eugene Oregan
                  United States
                  Member #128629
                  May 29, 2012
                  419 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL will continue with practice and reading all info that is posted.  Did open up some filters and was happy to see Temp had changed dramatically.  Will continue with your software and once again thank you for all you do. dld

MA
                    United States
                    Member #89094
                    March 30, 2010
                    245 Posts
                    Posted: May 31, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello all:

Wanted to ask if anyone can recommend some thoughts on setting the digits and which groups to block out other than making a wil guess.  I am trying to do as RL mentions put 3 groups in play, block 2or3 groups and block 2-3 digits.  The software does work but predicting these filters especially is very difficult for me.

Is there a way to use all the digits at a minimum and keep the lines down in the 100-300 range?

Just trying to zero in on these settings as these are the most critical it seems to keep the lines down into workable range.

Any help appreciated!

M

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3986 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2012, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Hello all:

Wanted to ask if anyone can recommend some thoughts on setting the digits and which groups to block out other than making a wil guess.  I am trying to do as RL mentions put 3 groups in play, block 2or3 groups and block 2-3 digits.  The software does work but predicting these filters especially is very difficult for me.

Is there a way to use all the digits at a minimum and keep the lines down in the 100-300 range?

Just trying to zero in on these settings as these are the most critical it seems to keep the lines down into workable range.

Any help appreciated!

M

meskhov

I was hoping that many would talk about the digit and group selections and maybe post some of what they

think will hit.  The wife and I break the setup into two parts and she works the groups and I take on the digits.

We play my 5-39 so our setups would not be much use for PB and MM but I can tell you that many people have

or will have some values that they can predict very well.  The wife hates the digits but the digits are what I

spend 99% of my time on.  I love the digits, I eat, drink and sleep digits.  Here is what I think and people can

take it or leave it.  The subconscious mind stores everything, somewhere in there is stored what you had for

lunch on your very first day of school. You may not be able to remember it but it's there.  The games I am working

on will feed your subconscious thousands of bits of information which will be stored and kept for future use.  When

you look at the data and something pops out I think it is the subconscious mind at work.  Some people do very well

with pick-3 games but there systems sometimes don't make much sense.  I think these people poor over so much

data which is stored that what they see as a pattern may not be a pattern but a product of the subconscious.  I

have days where I just pull up the data and BAM!  That filter is going to hit a (1) in the next draw.  Many times

my hand will move and make the adjustment seemingly by it's self.  I have been writting lottery software for over

20 years and have been working with digits almost that long.  Some days I look at the data and know right away

that it's not a good day to play.  I can't say how this works but I pay attention.   If I had to give one thing that I

think helps most it would be to study the data.  Just open the database and look at it trying to find anything and

everything that you can, It does not have to be something that will  help in a setup just collect bits of information.

Get a scratch pad and write things down,  many people do this and most of the suggestions come from this sort

of analysis and what people suggest is valid but if I put everything in that I already have, it would take years to

learn how to use them.  ALL this information will make you a better player.  I hope some people start posting some

of the settings they come up with because the more input the better everyone will do.

RL

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the great advice!  I too have experienced my hand moving by itself to press a certain number key etc., astonishing how our minds control our bodies.  I have been tring to study the database data seeing if a pattern will continue or change in the upcoming draw.  It seems like quite a few remain constant over several draws, sometimes more! 

Will keep studying the digit groups and digits as it really helps to cut the lines down by blocking just a couple of digits or a few groups.

If I find some ideas I will post my recommendations as I would like to try for real maybe in the upcoming drawing.  Just so busy lately.

Take Care for now.

M

bgonçalves
                          Brasil
                          Member #92564
                          June 9, 2010
                          2126 Posts
                          Posted: May 31, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl, my question = lottery 60/6 was drawn with two globes of the world 0-6  And another world 0-9, the draw was made ??in two separate bowls, now who is organizing the lottery, has changed are the draws 60 balls together, this could change something? in predicting with filters? thank you

United States
                            Member #111714
                            May 31, 2011
                            104 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2012, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl, my question = lottery 60/6 was drawn with two globes of the world 0-6  And another world 0-9, the draw was made ??in two separate bowls, now who is organizing the lottery, has changed are the draws 60 balls together, this could change something? in predicting with filters? thank you

I'm really have a hard time trying to understand what you're saying.

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2126 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm really have a hard time trying to understand what you're saying.

Hello xaab, there are two types of lotteries, you have a guy with balls with numbers Painted example ball n1 = 52, there is another type of pairings with 1 is sorteiado the digit of frentedo number and is then drawn final digit of the number, I was wondering, when I filter the program rl, if my lottery, is selected with the two digits in a ball!

Page 9 of 140