Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 13 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #90563
April 30, 2010
9 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello RL-RANDOMLOGIC,
That is the rub, isn't it? More accuracy = more sets.
Thats why I suggested to have several options by catagory of filter. Use some, don't use others.
But you are right, more sets overall.
Good luck with your 5 number tonight.

Regards,
Jerry

coco$'s avatar - cheese
    Virginia
    United States
    Member #124332
    March 11, 2012
    30 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Rl,

I thank you and all others invlovled for sharing this program.  Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

Your directions and videos are done well enough  that I can understand what to do.

So, on to the games!

coco$

Type

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2012, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Rl,

I thank you and all others invlovled for sharing this program.  Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

Your directions and videos are done well enough  that I can understand what to do.

So, on to the games!

coco$

coco$

Sorry about the videos, I had been up about 25 hours and should have waited until I was rested before

making them. 

The most important thing with the games at first is to play them, don't worrie about how you do, just try

to get a good feel for how things move back and forth draw to draw and study how certain data values

run in clusters.  I  really don't look for any particular order or pattern and may base my decision on the

entire string of data.  It takes some time to pick this up but as you play some things should start to make

sense.  The digits are much easier than the groups, when I practice the groups I play one group at a time

and focus on A&B or I&J,  These play a little differently then the rest and if you can set or block these 4

groups successfully then you will do very well playing DM.  Around 50% of draws all five numbers will come

from 4 groups.  This means that the ratio for hit/miss is a little better selecting a group to block first.  Even

if the numbers come from 5 groups a random selection should yield correct around 50% of the time.  There

is no way to know for certain what will show next but playing the games should help you to make some good

choices.  Some may never pick it up while others will do very well.  I have been doing this for a very long time

and when I start making a bunch of mistakes I go back to the game and practice.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: June 4, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Yes RL, i think very soon you will see copies of winning tics with 3, 4, and 5 winning numbers on a line, alot of input means many folks learning and using a winning program.  You fine people are imparting wisdom and helping alot of us to see things we were not able to before.  Thank you once again.  dld

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: June 4, 2012, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Yes RL, i think very soon you will see copies of winning tics with 3, 4, and 5 winning numbers on a line, alot of input means many folks learning and using a winning program.  You fine people are imparting wisdom and helping alot of us to see things we were not able to before.  Thank you once again.  dld

did7763

Thanks for the kind comment.  I hope that people understand that the software is just a tool and

to play within their budget.  Anything can show in the next draw and I do mean anything. 

I wrote this version to fulfil a promised I made to several people.  Each person can  judge rather it

works for them or not. 

I Don't play the big games because the odds are so great and secondary prizes are so low.  My 5-39

pays a $1 for 2of5, $10 for a 3of5 and $250 for a 4of5. I manage to hit enough 2x and 3x prizes to pay

for my tickets most of the time and manage several 4x prizes per year to make it worth my time. 

I thank winsum for putting togeather the instructions and all the beta testers that helped find the bugs

in my code.  I am sure that a few still remain and I will try and fix them as people find and report them.

Writting the code was the easy part and the real work remains to be done by the users.

I think the current download is version #5 so anyone that has a older version might want to download

the new and check back each week or so for updates.   The updates can be installed over the existing

version but any settings they have stored will be lost.  As long a people keep downloading it I will try

and keep the updates/fixes comming.  I think the current version is solid and error free but I have thought

that many times before.

Enjoy and thanks.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
            Member #41846
            June 23, 2006
            459 Posts
            Posted: June 4, 2012, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Rl  have been using the practice program to better pick digits. tremendous help.  another job well done. have not tried the game version yet, trying to get the digits well understood before moving to games. Thanks for another great tool.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: June 5, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Rl  have been using the practice program to better pick digits. tremendous help.  another job well done. have not tried the game version yet, trying to get the digits well understood before moving to games. Thanks for another great tool.

Hi guys

Below is a link to a couple matrix calc's that break the numbers and digits down by position.

Many people have already downloaded these but I thought I would post the link here as

some might find the information useful in their analysis.  Set the matrix values at the top

by left or right mouse clicks then click on the digit or number in the lower window to see the

results for that number/digit

RL

https://www.box.com/s/y1y81bjobtg15rkkzcay

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: June 5, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rl,

this whole thing is awesome! many thanks to you and Winsum for all your hard work. What is the avg. % for guessing on the digits according to your program.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2012, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Hi Rl,

this whole thing is awesome! many thanks to you and Winsum for all your hard work. What is the avg. % for guessing on the digits according to your program.

flossdog

Be a little hard to compute a average, it would depend on if you were blocking or putting the digit in play.

The average number of digits that show in any one draw for mega millions is 5.9 so about 4.1 digits are no

shows.  I try and pick two digits to play and block two.  When playing I mostly focus on the digits above 3 for

my 5-39.  The reason I do this is because many draws have digit 1-2-3 shows.  This leaves me with 7 digits from

which to choose.  On average 2.4 of these seven digits will show in the next draw so the odds are better selecting

digits to block rather then to play.  I first try to block two digits because it gives the best odds for success.  Once

I have selected 2 digits to block then the odds for the third selection are about the same for blocking or playing.

MM may be a little different but not much.  Your percent for blocking should be higher then for the percent of digits

you put in play.  I once selected 29 in a row correctly, that is my best.  The way I play I only use digits 4-5-6-7-8-9-0

and make four selection then check.  I may select 3 to block and 1 to hit or 2 to block and 2 to hit.  I would say that

once you can hit 80% or better then you are doing quite well.   It is not nessary to set them all and when playing for

real.  The upper limit is not as important as the mininum and most of the time 1/1 or 1/2 will cover the high digits range.

My default setting for base digits is 1/3 but I may tweek them a little as I see fit.  It would be interesting if many 

would post maybe four digit selections before the actual draw,  2-blocked and 2-played just to see how people are

doing.   Unless people ask questions I have no feedback, I would say that around 10 to 15 percent of the people who

downloaded the program will stick with it long enough to do well. 

RL

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2012, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

I never understood why people who do not subscribe to an idea do not go some other place, but keep on. Anyway let bygones be bygones.

I want to say that I've been using DM for 2 years or so. I've not hit a jackpot, but I think if one wants to be a system player there's no better thing than what RL has come come up with. Period.

There's something I would like to share with those of you who managed to download DM Big or as somebody put in a nutshell " The Equalizer".

There's an option which most probably few of you has tried to use. RLP or Run Lexi Program. I think you should have a close look at it and give it a lot of testing.

That's what I did. I remove 1 draw at a time then right click RLP which generats unfiltered lexi sets. That's very important that you right click and not left click RLP as that gets you back in time before the last draw you will be checking your sets against.  In my game 5 of 42 between 20,000 and 50,000 unfiltered  sets are generated. I went in time 25 draws back and followed the process decribed above. Here are the results. In 9 out of 25 draws there was a 5 of 5 among those unfiltered sets. That's 36% which is very very good in my opionion. So it means that using only one of the subprograms of DM could make one with the funds much richer. It's not that hard to reduce the number of sets to 500- 1,000 lines using pretty obvious and safe values.

I think you should do the testing for your game. It's well worth your time.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: June 7, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

I never understood why people who do not subscribe to an idea do not go some other place, but keep on. Anyway let bygones be bygones.

I want to say that I've been using DM for 2 years or so. I've not hit a jackpot, but I think if one wants to be a system player there's no better thing than what RL has come come up with. Period.

There's something I would like to share with those of you who managed to download DM Big or as somebody put in a nutshell " The Equalizer".

There's an option which most probably few of you has tried to use. RLP or Run Lexi Program. I think you should have a close look at it and give it a lot of testing.

That's what I did. I remove 1 draw at a time then right click RLP which generats unfiltered lexi sets. That's very important that you right click and not left click RLP as that gets you back in time before the last draw you will be checking your sets against.  In my game 5 of 42 between 20,000 and 50,000 unfiltered  sets are generated. I went in time 25 draws back and followed the process decribed above. Here are the results. In 9 out of 25 draws there was a 5 of 5 among those unfiltered sets. That's 36% which is very very good in my opionion. So it means that using only one of the subprograms of DM could make one with the funds much richer. It's not that hard to reduce the number of sets to 500- 1,000 lines using pretty obvious and safe values.

I think you should do the testing for your game. It's well worth your time.

In my game 5 of 42 between 20,000 and 50,000 unfiltered  sets are generated. I went in time 25 draws back and followed the process decribed above. Here are the results. In 9 out of 25 draws there was a 5 of 5 among those unfiltered sets.

I thought it was just for pb and MM.  anyhow, thanks for the info on lexi set.

Thumbs Up

United States
                        Member #111714
                        May 31, 2011
                        104 Posts
                        Posted: June 7, 2012, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

In my game 5 of 42 between 20,000 and 50,000 unfiltered  sets are generated. I went in time 25 draws back and followed the process decribed above. Here are the results. In 9 out of 25 draws there was a 5 of 5 among those unfiltered sets.

I thought it was just for pb and MM.  anyhow, thanks for the info on lexi set.

Thumbs Up

I believe adam is a beta tester of the other games program by RL.  It is not that hard though to change a few things to make it work for other games such as 5/39 or 5/47 and etc.

txwinr's avatar - Lottery-033.jpg
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1998
                          August 6, 2003
                          28 Posts
                          Posted: June 7, 2012, 2:42 pm - IP Logged

Darn it, I really wanted to try this software.  Is there any other sw out there like it?

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            859 Posts
                            Posted: June 7, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks xaab. That's exactly the case. I've been beta testing RL's software. Before DM I also used other software, but now wouldn't touch them with a pole.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: June 7, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I believe adam is a beta tester of the other games program by RL.  It is not that hard though to change a few things to make it work for other games such as 5/39 or 5/47 and etc.

xaab

I laughed when I read this, someone did not read the license agreement.  LOL.  For anyone else that has not

read the license, try this.  If your game is a 5-35 and you want to pick some numbers for it, just open the wheel

option and add all the numbers above 35 in as many cells as it takes.  Next set the L/H to 0-0 for these numbers.

Now the program will play just like a 5-35 except several of the filters won't calculate properly.  In a 5-35 game the

numbers are placed in 9 groups with 4 in the first 8 and 3 in the last.  Several other filters will also be effected

but I suppose that you could still hit a 5of5.   Back in the late 80s I tried to hack every program I could.  Have fun

PS.

Try to sale this program and I will burn your house down.  I am leaving LP but may drop in and read a few post from

time to time. 

RL

Page 13 of 140