Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 8 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2125 Posts
Posted: May 29, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Hello rl, and you can filter the results of an imported file? The file is a game. That is the result that has the game file, of course will not only be played will be the basis for the filters.

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: May 29, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Winsum:

Thanks for the posting!  It really helps us newbies figure out how to set the filters.  I have been trying to set them in the narrowest range possible to try and get some wins.  So far still trying.

Thanks again for the helpful tips!

M

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
      SD
      United States
      Member #5084
      June 16, 2004
      29 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

I'm stuck. Watched the videos twice and still don't understand how the digits work and how you arrive at the numbers that are eventually chosen. Where do they show up at and if they come as digits how do I interpret them? I haven't used this type of method before so it's a bit of a head bender for me.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3985 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2012, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Many of the suggestions you mention I have used in the past,  Having these options did not improve my

play and often ended in confusion.  You have to move beyond this type of analysis. After the draw it is so

easy to make connections to the history no matter which set was drawn. 

To prove this update DM with any set you can think of and then see how many bits of information that leads

to that set being drawn even though it is just a made up set.  If you add fake draws to the database don't

forget to remove them afterward using the remove button.

I use to include a master list  which contained the stats for every filter based on the entire universe of sets.

From this list I determined how often each value was expected given the drawing is random.  I don't know how

many took advantage of these list but I learnt them inside and out.  This is the foundation for all my selections

as it gives me an idea of how many past draws I need to consider for each value.   If a certain value shows in

30 percent of the sets in the matrix then I can expect 30 percent to show in the drawings.   If the value is running

at 20% for the last 20 draws then I would expect it to show very soon as a random sample should.  This is not an

exact science but given that you can range the values you can set more that one value to hit.  When I make my

decision I also consider a few other factors.

Lets say that I am setting the odd number filter.  5-39 matrix

I know that 11628   sets have (0) odd numbers and 575757 / 11628 =49.5

I know that 77520   sets have (1) odd numbers and 575757 / 77520 = 7.4

I know that 184110 sets have (2) odd numbers and 575757 / 184110 =3.1

I know that 194940 sets have (3) odd numbers and 575757 / 194940 =3.1

I know that 92055  sets have (4) odd numbers and 575757 / 92055 =6.3

I know that 15504  sets have (5) odd numbers and 575757 / 15504 =37.1

Notice that sets with 2 and 3 odd account for 66% of all sets in the matrix and they account for 67% of the draws

for my 5-39.  This is similar to the Law of large numbers but random sampling can be used with a much smaller 

sample providing the sample is close to random which fits the lottery very well. 

If I am looking at the odd number filter I look at the last 20 draws,  I expect to see around 13 draws that had

2 or 3 odd numbers.  If the total is greater then I might look at sets that had 3 and 4 odd numbers and then look

at the number of sets that had 1 abd 2 odd numbers.  I play the range that best describes what needs to hit to

maintain the stats for the overall matrix.   This does not always work out but it does very well much of the time.

Remember that you don't need to be 100 percent correct to hit some nice prizes.

Let's say you set the odd filter to 2/3 for a number of reasons and I would like you to consider this.  Lets say that

the next draw ends with 1 odd number,  since you played 2/3 you are still in the game for a 4of5 and the same

could be said if the draw has 4 odd numbers.  It's a little like playing chess and your strategy should include the

what if question.  Some choices are pawns and we use these to reach our play limit.  Don't get bogged down in 

having to make the correct choice every time.   Have some fun, use your witts and see what you can do. Think

of DM as a strategy game where you are trying to catch your opponent in a small group and take his crown.  It

can make playing much more fun, you don't have to buy any tickets to play.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #111714
          May 31, 2011
          104 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2012, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I'm stuck. Watched the videos twice and still don't understand how the digits work and how you arrive at the numbers that are eventually chosen. Where do they show up at and if they come as digits how do I interpret them? I haven't used this type of method before so it's a bit of a head bender for me.

I haven't really see any pattern yet regarding the digits but the way this system or method works is like this.  For example the last powerball results was 13 14 41 49 59 not including the bonus ball.  The digits would be 1,3,4,5,9.  If you were to guess that these would be the digits then you can block out the digits 2, 6, 7, and 8.  That would leave you with alot less combinations to work with.  The combinations for the digits 1,3,4,5,and 9 would be 01,03,04,05,09,11,14,15,19,31,33,34,35,41,44,45,49,51,53,54,55, and 59.  A full wheel would be generated from these numbers and with all the other filters you probably would come up with 100 or 200 or 500 or even 1000 sets of numbers depends on the other filters.  To look up the numbers that were generated just click on "Open-T".  I hope that answers your questions.

olplugger's avatar - moon2
            Mechanicsville, VA
            United States
            Member #84145
            December 23, 2009
            1523 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2012, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Hey guys here it is.

https://www.box.com/s/4e87accfa3bde037f4f7    Install password is WINBIG1

Please read the license agreement before you install.  This is a full version without any restrictions.  The software

is free to use but is is not freeware or shareware meaning that the free part is that is does not cost you anything

to use.  I made a few videos which are linked at the bottom of the post.  This version should run on any windows

version from XP up.  The program needs at leat a 1280, 800 screen resolution but other than that if your system

boots it will most likely run on it. 

winsumlosesum has created some help files and I think he will be providing a link soon,  Thanks to everyone that

has helped with this project. 

frontend

These are AVI format video files and can be played on many different video players.  Windows media player works

well. 

Tutorial #1
            https://www.box.com/s/3d69850ecc14ca6bad5a

Tutorial #2
            https://www.box.com/s/bb91346ed1c11c740554

Tutorial #3
            https://www.box.com/s/cc1afe6f7f5a6183ff2b

Tutorial #4
            https://www.box.com/s/0a43192292ae5d69bb21

Tutorial #5
            https://www.box.com/s/0364d3b49da60fe787f0

Tutorial #6
            https://www.box.com/s/895d87de7f59a4f9c733

Tutorial #7
            https://www.box.com/s/dd4a6f1586f383fb75bd

Tutorial #8
            https://www.box.com/s/728fa66637cee67577d9

Enjoy and I hope you win a big one soon.

Thanks so much, RL!!!  It's very kind of you to provide this software!

I hope you are blessed in many ways!!  Thumbs Up

"Whatever the human mind can conceive and believe it can achieve."

Napoleon Hill, Author of "Think & Grow Rich"

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3985 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

OP

Always good to hear from you, thanks and enjoy.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: May 29, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

stah

The results are stored in the temp file except for the R-S-G option which stores to the main file.  To view the results

either click the Open-T or Open-M button at the top.  The program makes all the conversions for you so that the end

results will be in the form of 5-number sets.  The open option above can have a small delay depending on how many

sets they contain.  You can also only have one of these files open at a time.  Be sure to close the pop-up view window

when you are finished viewing the content.  Hope this helps.

RL

stah's avatar - nice smile.jpg
                  SD
                  United States
                  Member #5084
                  June 16, 2004
                  29 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Many thanks for your patience with me. I'm going to go work on this now. Again, thank you guys!

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2125 Posts
                    Posted: May 29, 2012, 8:42 pm - IP Logged
                    Helllo, stern rl is just an idea for a lottery filter 49/6, just use the endings
                      It will only be used the final digit sample number 19 is only used the digit
                       Make vertically like two pick3, well ahead of the digits MT will be random
                      Ate by going 0-4,
                      example
                      12,15,24,35,34,46 a      2,3,4 pick3       5,4,6 pick3
                       It's just an idea,

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3985 Posts
                      Posted: May 30, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Call me a airhead but it just dawned on me that people have no experience picking or selecting the

values required by DM.  I have game versions for digits and groups that uses actual draw data

which allows the person to learn by playing.  I will try to build a newer version asap and add maybe

add the filters.  Here is how it works, the player is presented with the information from a randomly

selected draw from the history of the game and all the information displayed is for that drawing. 

You can then set values using the same data as you would in a real game.  This provides a means to

sharpen your skills using real data from past draws.  The advantage is that you can select a few values

and then check them to see if your selections was correct.  This is a training aid and it gives you instant

results.  I call them games but what they really are practice tools and are very useful.   I will most likely

build a digit and group version first and add filters down the line.  It will be a few days before I can get

the new versions built so keep checking back.

RL

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #22509
                        September 26, 2005
                        107 Posts
                        Posted: May 30, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

RL, that would be a wonderful tool to have.  Thank you very much, I'll keep checking back to see when you post it.

Eugene Oregan
                          United States
                          Member #128629
                          May 29, 2012
                          419 Posts
                          Posted: May 30, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL have been studying and practicing and would really help for the visual players.  Practice will help see trends and before the draw gut instinct.  Your program is a very big help to us all god bless and thanks again.

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: May 31, 2012, 5:44 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the helpful tools as I'm sure they will help the new users as myself.

Just wanted to say that I have been playing on paper the last 2 drawings and I've it some 3's and 2-4's on both drawings.  The main run came out to about 63 lines and then ran Auto Cover wich yielded 15 lines and it gave me 1-4, and 5 3's.  Not bad for a 2nd time user.  When I get some confidence up I'm going to play for real, maybe the next drawing.

Will keep you posted.  The bigest problem I have is setting the range of filters wide enough to trap the 5/5 but keep the overall lines down to less than say three to four hundred so Auto cover will have a chance.

Thanks!

M

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: May 31, 2012, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for the helpful tools as I'm sure they will help the new users as myself.

Just wanted to say that I have been playing on paper the last 2 drawings and I've it some 3's and 2-4's on both drawings.  The main run came out to about 63 lines and then ran Auto Cover wich yielded 15 lines and it gave me 1-4, and 5 3's.  Not bad for a 2nd time user.  When I get some confidence up I'm going to play for real, maybe the next drawing.

Will keep you posted.  The bigest problem I have is setting the range of filters wide enough to trap the 5/5 but keep the overall lines down to less than say three to four hundred so Auto cover will have a chance.

Thanks!

M

meskhov

Great job,  One word of caution though, be careful about trying to catch the upper prizes by going wide

with the filters.   At first this is OK to do but as you move along try and close them up bit by bit until your

average first run lands in the less than 500 lines catagory.  Power ball has 10 times the sets as my 5-39

but only 37% more 4of5 combos per drawing.  Hitting a 4of5 this early in the game is doing very well and

I hope you can keep it up.   I normaly try for 300 lines with my first run then from that point down to the

120 to 175 range I have several filters that when I need to, I can set to one value.  As you spend some

time with the program you will find certain filters that you are good at hitting,  For me the D/O filter is my

ace in the hole, I can many days set it to a single value if needed.  I have several of these that I kind of

hold in reserve that I use to trim the sets in the 2nd or 3rd run.  If after I use these up and still have too

many sets for AC then I skip playing that day.  AC can process many lines but the more you start with the

harder it is to trap the 4of5's which is what it is designed to do.  I sent Steve a video several months back

where I used auto cover to reduce a very large number of sets and it hit a 50f5 so I guess anything is possible.

Anyway, thanks for posting and hope you win big soon.

RL

Page 8 of 140