Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 140 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
BOSTON
United States
Member #48
September 9, 2001
3582 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Hi RL will you be posting your pic 3 program here? I thought you said you would post it Fri. thanks

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5893 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hi RL will you be posting your pic 3 program here? I thought you said you would post it Fri. thanks

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/262430

Pay attention!!

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
      Member #133657
      October 5, 2012
      82 Posts
      Posted: June 26, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

After my initial excitement over the addition of the custom group tool I'm a little embarrassed to say that I misunderstood how it would function Embarassed

I thought we'd be able to choose exactly which numbers went into each group, and it'd be just like the groups section, except with our own specially chosen numbers, doh! Like instead of Group A being just 1 2 3 4 5 6 we could make it 1 6 13 29 35 52 , or whatever we wanted basically for each group.

I know I could always put whatever number groups I want in the wheel section, BUT I love the filter value bias and filter hit/skip bias ability. It's very powerful and I always wish I could use it with my own specially chosen number groups.

With that said, is there a tool in your magic toolbox that would allow us to use the filter value bias and filter hit/skip ability on our own number groups? (and that you'd be willing to release of course!) Thanks!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: June 26, 2013, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

lottonomics

You can always use the string wheel and build custom groups.  Click the Wheel button under the stats

box.  You will see 5 cells, click the shaded box to the left of each cell to set it active.  Next using the

number buttons you can add up to 15 numbers to each cell.  L-click the numbers on the number pad 

to add that number of R-click to remove it. 

Do this for any or all five cells.  To the right of each cell you will see 3 adjustments.  The first two

is where you can set a limit on the number of numbers the program will use from that cell in each line

or set it builds.  The third adjustment is the position you want the number from that cell placed.  Once

you have inputed all the information L-click the save button below the stats box and the program is ready

to run.

If you need more instructions on using the wheel as a custom groups tool then I will post a pic.  I think

that I have already covered this on a previous page but don't know which.  The custom group tool allows

the user to analyze the data but it assigns the numbers for you.  If you have numbers that you want to

play then use the wheel.  You can put as few or as many numbers in each cell up to 15. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2013, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

LN

I reread your post and think I missed your question the first time, Are you asking if a custom groups

tool exist where the user could build groups using their own numbers and then be able to analyze

then like the normal group option.  I never thought about adding that but it might be a ggod idea.

A person could add numbers and then evaluate the group number by number.  Let me think about

that and I might build another tool and add it to menu 2.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
            Member #133657
            October 5, 2012
            82 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2013, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

LN

I reread your post and think I missed your question the first time, Are you asking if a custom groups

tool exist where the user could build groups using their own numbers and then be able to analyze

then like the normal group option.  I never thought about adding that but it might be a ggod idea.

A person could add numbers and then evaluate the group number by number.  Let me think about

that and I might build another tool and add it to menu 2.

RL

Thank you RL, that's what I meant. I was in the middle of rephrasing my question and I saw you posted a new reply, haha!

But yes, that is what I meant. The ability to build our own groups using our own numbers and then being able to anaylze them like the normal group option. Sorta like if the group option and the wheel option had a baby LOL The customization ability of the wheel option with the analysis ability of the normal group option.

Basically that was what I first imagined when I first heard "custom group tool." If something like that would be possible that would be amazing and very much appreciated!

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2013, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Hi all

Just wanted to let everyone know that the download links are no longer active, I started a new project and

need the space.  The downloads have dropped to almost zero and it's time to let this topic go the way of the

dino's. 

RL

Rio de Janeiro
                Brazil
                Member #136360
                December 9, 2012
                55 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi, RL-RANDOMLOGIC

I've been reading your post, you want to help me, please. 
                 I'll scan two cards of two lotteries, here in my country, you can implement 
                 data in your program.

Thumbs Up

Page 140 of 140