Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 118 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: September 13, 2012, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

Did you create the formulas that calculate the BB, NN, BN, NB for your MegaMillions Excel file ?  if not I will look into it.  Thank you.

Frenchie.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11120 Posts
    Posted: September 13, 2012, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

I got the pb and two on one ticket and 3 on another.  A measly payoff even with the powerplay option. I'm going to have to learn this system and maybe more hits will come from it.

Oh well, try again I guess.

Hiding Behind Computer

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3985 Posts
      Posted: September 13, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

LB

The thing is that with these games you only need to be 100% once.  I know you like the pick-3 as do many others

but with P-3 you need to win many times.  I am loving the big game pool play and having a blast playing it.  The

best thing about it is that it only cost each of us around $2.50 each time we play.  We already have enough in our

account to play the next 18 games even if we don't win another penny.   I imposed a very strict budget for my  5-39

and stuck to it good or bad.  With the pool we can play almost any number of tickets we feel we need without the worry

of loosing.  If PB reaches two or three hundred million we will most likely take a shot or two at it.   I can't find a down

side to pool play with these big games and we got some very good people in the pool.   Things are running very smooth

and I hope we will all be having a big party very soon.   The below link is Dr Hook & The Medicine Show "cover of the

rolling stone" 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ux3-a9RE1Q

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

cleveland ohio
        United States
        Member #65897
        October 9, 2008
        275 Posts
        Posted: September 13, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

this is my opinion and strickly mine. I dont think the PP or the Megapler what ever they call it is worth the extra money. You would be better served plaing more tickets. You said you had the PB + 2 and PB +3 if you had not played the PP you may have done better playing more tickets because it sounds like you were close.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11120 Posts
          Posted: September 13, 2012, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

this is my opinion and strickly mine. I dont think the PP or the Megapler what ever they call it is worth the extra money. You would be better served plaing more tickets. You said you had the PB + 2 and PB +3 if you had not played the PP you may have done better playing more tickets because it sounds like you were close.

True, the new pb format pays 2 mill for 5 numbers with the powerplay and after that the payoffs drop off sharply.

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3985 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2012, 6:11 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I created two new threads in the "Jackpot Games Forum"  This thread is getting so long I think it's time

to let it go.  The new threads are for discussing tip's, setups values, etc.. for DM.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
              Member #129822
              June 28, 2012
              366 Posts
              Posted: September 15, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

How does the filter works if I click database I see the previous draws settings.If the settings start 3444 is that minimum or maximum the settings of 3444 or is that the maxinum with minimum 0 ? What I have picked up that there is repeats in the settings so if the software can match previous settings that will greatly improve the odds.RL any achance for future releases to easify the filter settings for possible last draw,previous draw etc ?

Ricklou

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3985 Posts
                Posted: September 16, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

Ricklou

The values you see when you click on a filter are the history for that filter showing what the value was for that drawing.

3444 means that in the last draw the value was 3 and 4 was the value that showed 2 games ago and the third value

is the value that showed 3 games back, etc....  Each filter has a min / max and you try to trap the correct value in the

smallest range possible.   I don't see any filter  with a 3444 history so you must be using some other database than

the two that were shipped with the software.  While the software will still function if using another matrix other then

the 5-56 or 5-59 it will not function 100% correctly.   Read the PDF file that is posted somewhere in this thread as I am

trying to let this thread die off as it's too large to find anything and much of the information has been posted many times

I started two new topics in the jackpot games forum so please ask questions there.

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:00 am - IP Logged

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3985 Posts
                    Posted: September 16, 2012, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know that all my links to software except the last DM download have

been removed, I needed the storage and most are not being downloaded any longer.  I think DM

was downloaded around 1,500 times in all which is more than I expected.  I hope you all win a big

JP very soon.  Two new topics have been started in the jackpot games forum for those interested

in following DM discussions.  Many thanks to everyone who took the time to share their comments.

RL

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                      Member #129822
                      June 28, 2012
                      366 Posts
                      Posted: September 17, 2012, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Random logic thank you. Yes sorry I have imported our powerball settings for South_Africa with your program so it wont correspond with yours. But what I have noticed is that some of the history do repeat.......So if the database shows 3444 is 3 minimum or maximum in the fist filter setting?......Example click your database......in your draws you will see

ID TB DB DO

3    4   4   4   is that minimum or maximum these settings from the history ? So Min 0 Max 3 for the first filter ???? Quick Question for RL or Winloosesum our powerball is 45 nrs and 20 powerballs for 5 nrs and 1 powerball -will that work with your software ? Also what about a normal 6/49 lotto ?

And thanks I have downloaded the Pdf.

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: September 20, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

The Digit master Big Game software has been upgraded and the link steve has posted works

for the latest version.

Latest download link updated  9-20-2012. You should uninstall all older versions before installing.

RL

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

PS. Rick, ask your questions in the new topics in the big game forum.

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #126396
                          April 8, 2012
                          400 Posts
                          Posted: September 20, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you RL-RANDOMLOGIC for sharing!

tvpventures...

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3985 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

The Digit master Big Game software has been upgraded and the link steve has posted works

for the latest version.

Latest download link updated  9-20-2012. You should uninstall all older versions before installing.

RL

PS. Rick, ask your questions in the new topics in the big game forum.

Hi guys

Below is a link to a patch for DMP-BG version 3.35.  If you installed the new update within the last week

then this is an update for that install.  Just download the patch file and run it.  It is not a full install and

will only replace one file in the DMP-BG folder that had a few errors.  If you have a older version of DM

then DO NOT use this patch with it, just downloaw the full install and install it.   DM should be closed 

before you run this patch/update.    Sorry for the trouble.

RL

Patch download link

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3985 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2012, 12:51 am - IP Logged

The below links were updated again on 9-22-2012

at 9pm.  If you downloaded it previous to this

then you need to do it again as another error was

found and fixed.  I hope this is the last one.

RL

These are the same links but the software has been updated, sorry for any confusion.

Patch download link 

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

Page 118 of 140