Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 113 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
4049 Posts
Posted: September 4, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Ticket scans have been sent to Steven.  I ran two setups tonight and for the first I used the best or top

choices sent in.  For the second, what I did was consider the probability that each person would each hit

between 2 and 3 correct,  using this information I then built the best group set that I could using everyones

choices.  I set the B&N filters to 0211 so keep your fingers crossed on that one. I also had to use RAC to

reduce.   Both runs total was 45 lines so each members cost is $2.82 for tonights play.   Played 15 BB's and

each one was used 3 times.  Hope we do well tonight.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1166 Posts
    Posted: September 4, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Ticket scans have been sent to Steven.  I ran two setups tonight and for the first I used the best or top

choices sent in.  For the second, what I did was consider the probability that each person would each hit

between 2 and 3 correct,  using this information I then built the best group set that I could using everyones

choices.  I set the B&N filters to 0211 so keep your fingers crossed on that one. I also had to use RAC to

reduce.   Both runs total was 45 lines so each members cost is $2.82 for tonights play.   Played 15 BB's and

each one was used 3 times.  Hope we do well tonight.

RL

Good Luck to you all!!!!!!

*WIN BIG*

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5396 Posts
      Posted: September 5, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Looks like we had 2 tickets with the correct Bonus Ball of 16 and ticket with 1 correct number 53 and the bonus ball 16.

$7 won. 

RL thanks for purchasing the tickets and scanning them. 

Looking forward to Friday's drawing already. 

Congrats to garim99 who picked the bonus number 16 as 1st choice.  Nice!!

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4049 Posts
        Posted: September 5, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I have been trying to come up with a better system for selecting digits and groups and have a couple

new programs almost finished.  If all goes well I may take over the digits and groups for a few games

and see how they do.   I need to take a larger part in selecting the values to play and not depend so

much on the values sent in.   Most if not all the members are new to DM and I think I am asking too

much too soon.  I have not played the Big-Game much at all in the past so I am in the learning stages

also but at the same time I have a vast amount of old tools that I can use to help me out and when I

need additional data I can write a quick program to find it.   We are just a few games in and while we

have not won any nice prizes yet I still think it's only a matter of time.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1166 Posts
          Posted: September 5, 2012, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I have been trying to come up with a better system for selecting digits and groups and have a couple

new programs almost finished.  If all goes well I may take over the digits and groups for a few games

and see how they do.   I need to take a larger part in selecting the values to play and not depend so

much on the values sent in.   Most if not all the members are new to DM and I think I am asking too

much too soon.  I have not played the Big-Game much at all in the past so I am in the learning stages

also but at the same time I have a vast amount of old tools that I can use to help me out and when I

need additional data I can write a quick program to find it.   We are just a few games in and while we

RL

Type Give it Hell RL YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!! lol

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: September 5, 2012, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Watch the 13 as a possible continuation of the flag formation for the next MM...

It may be a good bank number.

As a matter of fact,  13  16  where 16 is a repeating number.

cleveland ohio
              United States
              Member #65897
              October 9, 2008
              275 Posts
              Posted: September 5, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

RL

I agree with you RL but I think we should still send in our values because it will keep us focused on getting better. You can then look at what we as a group are sending in once you see that we are starting to get better start to equate that into your plays.

I did like your idea of giving some us values to focus on and only on them thus the concentraition of input will hold alot more value then a random checking of all values.

Just imho of course.

Thanks lets win this puppy!

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4049 Posts
                Posted: September 5, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I just hope I can live up to it.  MM is proving to be a little harder then

expected.  The only things that stopped me from playing these games in the past was the odds and my 

budget.  With the pool play the budget is not a problem so I just have to work around the odds.  DM was

built around my P-5's with a 15 play limit.  MM's 5-56 matrix has a ratio of around 6 to 1 to that of my 5-39

so to compensate we need to play 60 to 90 lines.   We are not ready to attempt this level of play yet but

I love the challenge.  The biggest issue with the pool is the lack of communication but things being as they

are we are doing well.  I stopped playing my normal games because each game plays different and it takes

me a while to switch from one to another.  MM is very different than my 5-39 and I need to study the data

and make a few adjustments.  I think we will get better and better and a big ole JP is comming, just a matter

of time.  How are you doing on your 5-35.

RL

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4049 Posts
                  Posted: September 5, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you RL but I think we should still send in our values because it will keep us focused on getting better. You can then look at what we as a group are sending in once you see that we are starting to get better start to equate that into your plays.

I did like your idea of giving some us values to focus on and only on them thus the concentraition of input will hold alot more value then a random checking of all values.

Just imho of course.

Thanks lets win this puppy!

nbf

I will let Steve assign the values as he sees best.  Some of the members are doing quite well, far better than

expected but the problem for me is that I have 15  sets of groups that I must try to reduce to one.   When I

analyze the returns I expect each member to correctly match around 2 or 3.  The problem is when a few hit all

4 or 5 out of 6.  I have a sorting algorithm that takes all the returns and then I set a range for the number of

matches based on probability of how many each member will most likely hit.  The algorithm then spits out the

most probable.  I play one setup based on the top member choices and a second from the algorithm. The

algorithm showed two of the members submissions fit and I chose the wrong one.   I had a 50/50 chance and

to put it simply I chose the wrong one, the other hit them all which I think was frenchies choices.

When I do the setup for the algo-suggested groups I run all six groups wild and block the other 4.   This works

very well and even more when I set TG correctly which I did for the last draw.  If I had chose the other return 

then we would of hit at least a few 3of5 and maybe a 4of5 based on the filter setup.  A 3+1 or a 4+1 would also

have been possible since we had the BB.  We can do this I just need to work out a few more things to get us on

the board more often every game.   Were just playing around waiting for the JP to reach a couple hundred million

before we win it.  $160 would work out to 10 million each, not bad for the 3 bucks we invest per game 

RL

cleveland ohio
                    United States
                    Member #65897
                    October 9, 2008
                    275 Posts
                    Posted: September 5, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

nbf

I will let Steve assign the values as he sees best.  Some of the members are doing quite well, far better than

expected but the problem for me is that I have 15  sets of groups that I must try to reduce to one.   When I

analyze the returns I expect each member to correctly match around 2 or 3.  The problem is when a few hit all

4 or 5 out of 6.  I have a sorting algorithm that takes all the returns and then I set a range for the number of

matches based on probability of how many each member will most likely hit.  The algorithm then spits out the

most probable.  I play one setup based on the top member choices and a second from the algorithm. The

algorithm showed two of the members submissions fit and I chose the wrong one.   I had a 50/50 chance and

to put it simply I chose the wrong one, the other hit them all which I think was frenchies choices.

When I do the setup for the algo-suggested groups I run all six groups wild and block the other 4.   This works

very well and even more when I set TG correctly which I did for the last draw.  If I had chose the other return 

then we would of hit at least a few 3of5 and maybe a 4of5 based on the filter setup.  A 3+1 or a 4+1 would also

have been possible since we had the BB.  We can do this I just need to work out a few more things to get us on

the board more often every game.   Were just playing around waiting for the JP to reach a couple hundred million

before we win it.  $160 would work out to 10 million each, not bad for the 3 bucks we invest per game 

RL

No worries my friend we will get this and you are the best at seeing this group though.

Steve will start to see what we are good at thus assign us to our strong points.

I have no doubt we will hit this none whatsoever and even with the odds, with this group and the focus of the whole, we will as you said, be drinking champain somewhere at sometime.

Onward and Upward!

Tn
                      United States
                      Member #54963
                      September 4, 2007
                      1166 Posts
                      Posted: September 5, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Boot

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I just hope I can live up to it.  MM is proving to be a little harder then

expected.  The only things that stopped me from playing these games in the past was the odds and my 

budget.  With the pool play the budget is not a problem so I just have to work around the odds.  DM was

built around my P-5's with a 15 play limit.  MM's 5-56 matrix has a ratio of around 6 to 1 to that of my 5-39

so to compensate we need to play 60 to 90 lines.   We are not ready to attempt this level of play yet but

I love the challenge.  The biggest issue with the pool is the lack of communication but things being as they

are we are doing well.  I stopped playing my normal games because each game plays different and it takes

me a while to switch from one to another.  MM is very different than my 5-39 and I need to study the data

and make a few adjustments.  I think we will get better and better and a big ole JP is comming, just a matter

of time.  How are you doing on your 5-35.

RL

Havent BROKE the bank yet RL lol.... but im trying!!!! Ive not done real bad i usally get a few free plays and enough change for the next draw! Soon as I hit I will let you know! Hoping for the best in all of your alls plays and am waiting to see THE BIG ONE!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work you and winsum do an outstanding job! Now CMON BABY DADDY NEEDS A NEW TRUCK!!!!! lol

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        892 Posts
                        Posted: September 6, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say that given such a short time you've been working with DM you are making progress. It really takes time to get to know the program and the game one is playing. Patience is crucial here. Do not get discouraged as you are on the right path.

Adam

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: September 6, 2012, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I want to say that given such a short time you've been working with DM you are making progress. It really takes time to get to know the program and the game one is playing. Patience is crucial here. Do not get discouraged as you are on the right path.

Adam

Adam:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

We have been trying and I have been trying to always do better and slowly but surely am making progress.

I think when we start hitting some 3's and some 4's it will be a big moral booster.  Put it this way we are climbing a steep mountain with the lodge at the top filled with lots of goodies and we all want to get there sometime as we are all anxious to be indulging with all it has to offer.

Take care!

M

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            892 Posts
                            Posted: September 6, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Adam:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

We have been trying and I have been trying to always do better and slowly but surely am making progress.

I think when we start hitting some 3's and some 4's it will be a big moral booster.  Put it this way we are climbing a steep mountain with the lodge at the top filled with lots of goodies and we all want to get there sometime as we are all anxious to be indulging with all it has to offer.

Take care!

M

meskhov

You are absolutely right. You got my all support. Guys, any time you need something from me just ask for it.

Adam

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2133 Posts
                              Posted: September 6, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Hello, Adam, I'm noticing this pattern, dividing the lottery into 4 groups, and choose one of the group, a specific group, the filter base (reference) does not repeat the pattern in the other three groups, or hitting the specific group with the filter, the other three groups were not repeats the pattern of filter

Page 113 of 140