Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 119 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111714
May 31, 2011
104 Posts
Posted: October 1, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

I haven't been in here lately but I can't believe this thread has gone more than a week without anyone posting.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
    Tn
    United States
    Member #54963
    September 4, 2007
    1164 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2012, 8:19 am - IP Logged

I haven't been in here lately but I can't believe this thread has gone more than a week without anyone posting.

Moved over to jackpot games under forums.

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11119 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2012, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

I have not heard anything lately from this thread.

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Tn
        United States
        Member #54963
        September 4, 2007
        1164 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I have not heard anything lately from this thread.

US Flag

laker they have moved on!! lol

From RL:

Pool members

I am going to start using the private forum to discuss DM related questions so if you want to ask

me something use it

Thanks

RL

bobby623's avatar - abstract
          San Angelo, Texas
          United States
          Member #1097
          January 31, 2003
          1394 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

laker they have moved on!! lol

From RL:

Pool members

I am going to start using the private forum to discuss DM related questions so if you want to ask

me something use it

Thanks

RL

I think it's clear now that RL built his system when MegaMillions was called Big Game but he wasn't financially able to buy the large number of combinations usually needed for a jackpot game.

So, he made the system available here free of charge, and started a line of communication suggesting that pool play would be superior to
          individual players trying to understand and use his system.

His apparent partner, Winsumlosesum, posted many 'how-to' posts on how to use the system.

I think about 30+/- people joined his pool. Not exactly sure how much they are spending per drawing, but I think the entry fee was $30.

They drew up a charter keeping everything they do confidential, which is their right.

Bottom-line, I doubt we will be reading many posts about his system, unless he determines that he needs 30+ more members in his pool,
          or current members start dropping out.

Wish them luck!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2012, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I think it's clear now that RL built his system when MegaMillions was called Big Game but he wasn't financially able to buy the large number of combinations usually needed for a jackpot game.

So, he made the system available here free of charge, and started a line of communication suggesting that pool play would be superior to
            individual players trying to understand and use his system.

His apparent partner, Winsumlosesum, posted many 'how-to' posts on how to use the system.

I think about 30+/- people joined his pool. Not exactly sure how much they are spending per drawing, but I think the entry fee was $30.

They drew up a charter keeping everything they do confidential, which is their right.

Bottom-line, I doubt we will be reading many posts about his system, unless he determines that he needs 30+ more members in his pool,
            or current members start dropping out.

Wish them luck!

It's just as well if his system required a lot of money to work and he found a group that was willing to support his efforts.  We all know if you buy more combinations, you improve your odds of winning a prize but I thought the idea of a system was to come up with a few lines that almost anyone could afford and have better than normal odds of winning a prize.

With the number of free tutorials and programming languages available on the Internet, it's time more members take on the task of learning to program and creating their own systems.  That way they won't be setting around waiting and hoping someone who has done the work will hold their hand and guide them to big win, those things just don't happen.

Wake up America and LP members, there are jackpots of millions of dollars out there just waiting  to be won by those who are lucky enough or smart enough to win 'em.  Good luck to you all.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tn
              United States
              Member #54963
              September 4, 2007
              1164 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I like RL and all his insight which is far greater than mine! I have said in my opinion the DM Group will hit BIG MONEY soon if not already! lol  Winsum and RL, adam and all the rest have great ideas and Im just waiting to hear about one of the Big Wins! I had a chance (as did anyone) to join the pool I drug my feet and missed out but still back all their endeavors just the same!!

GO DM!!!!!!!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2012, 2:42 am - IP Logged

bobby623

We stopped at 17 members and only play around 35 lines on average.  I have a waiting list of people who

want to join if anyone drops out.  The Big game version was made available for download to fulfill a promise

I made to several people.  I personally never played MM or PB except for a QP now and then.  The pool we

formed is nothing more than a group of guys that all like using the program without spending much per draw.

It cost each of us around $2.50 each play.  That's about as much as I am willing to gamble on a game that has

odds well over one hundred million to one.   DM was first built almost 20 years ago when my pick-5 was a 5-30.

The nice thing about the pool play is that everyone is analyzing the data in a group effort which provides many

different ideas for setups.  I have added a few tools and will post a download link in a week or so for those that

are still using the program.   The program was not developed for such a large matrix and requires too many settings

to reach the play budget of most people.  I have a 15 line budget that I stick to come hell or high water when I

play my 5-39.  PB has  5006386/575757=8.7 times the sets so one needs around a 10 x budget or 150 lines

per play.   The main program was downloaded around 3,000 times and is still being downloaded a few times

each day so I guess people are still trying it.  I figure around 2% will stick with it long enough to really learn how

to use it.  Many of the pool members are still not up to playing level and they have been using it for several 

months now.   The lottery for me is just a hobby that helps keep the mind active.  I have been programming 

for almost 30 years and I still find new ways of doing things.   Every lottery program is a ongoing project and

things are added and removed all the time.  Anyway, check back in a week or so for the updates.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                  San Angelo, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #1097
                  January 31, 2003
                  1394 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2012, 10:02 am - IP Logged

bobby623

We stopped at 17 members and only play around 35 lines on average.  I have a waiting list of people who

want to join if anyone drops out.  The Big game version was made available for download to fulfill a promise

I made to several people.  I personally never played MM or PB except for a QP now and then.  The pool we

formed is nothing more than a group of guys that all like using the program without spending much per draw.

It cost each of us around $2.50 each play.  That's about as much as I am willing to gamble on a game that has

odds well over one hundred million to one.   DM was first built almost 20 years ago when my pick-5 was a 5-30.

The nice thing about the pool play is that everyone is analyzing the data in a group effort which provides many

different ideas for setups.  I have added a few tools and will post a download link in a week or so for those that

are still using the program.   The program was not developed for such a large matrix and requires too many settings

to reach the play budget of most people.  I have a 15 line budget that I stick to come hell or high water when I

play my 5-39.  PB has  5006386/575757=8.7 times the sets so one needs around a 10 x budget or 150 lines

per play.   The main program was downloaded around 3,000 times and is still being downloaded a few times

each day so I guess people are still trying it.  I figure around 2% will stick with it long enough to really learn how

to use it.  Many of the pool members are still not up to playing level and they have been using it for several 

months now.   The lottery for me is just a hobby that helps keep the mind active.  I have been programming 

for almost 30 years and I still find new ways of doing things.   Every lottery program is a ongoing project and

things are added and removed all the time.  Anyway, check back in a week or so for the updates.

RL

RL

Sorry you interpreted my comments as criticism.

I just stated my interpretation of events buried in a very long thread.

I'm an avid supporter of 'pool play'.

I've been trying to organize a 'player participation pool for long time', without much success.
                  Seems most folks just want to contribute a small amount of money, then step back and let someone
                  else do the work.
                  Of course, they want their share of any wins.
                  Human nature, I guess.

Your are fortunate to have 17 'active' participants.

Hope you folks get your data lined up and win a big one!!

Bobby623

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2012, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

RL

Sorry you interpreted my comments as criticism.

I just stated my interpretation of events buried in a very long thread.

I'm an avid supporter of 'pool play'.

I've been trying to organize a 'player participation pool for long time', without much success.
                    Seems most folks just want to contribute a small amount of money, then step back and let someone
                    else do the work.
                    Of course, they want their share of any wins.
                    Human nature, I guess.

Your are fortunate to have 17 'active' participants.

Hope you folks get your data lined up and win a big one!!

Bobby623

bobby623

I did not interpet your comments as criticism at all.  I was just trying to fill in the blanks so to say.

I was really tired when I wrote the reply so maybe that had something to do with it.   Anyway I

wish you all the best.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Houston, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #134037
                      October 16, 2012
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2012, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello my fellow LP friend,

I attempted to download your program to test it out, but it would not let me. I am using windows 7, is that to current or not current enough?

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: October 29, 2012, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Below is a link to a patch for DMP-BG version 3.35.  If you installed the new update within the last week

then this is an update for that install.  Just download the patch file and run it.  It is not a full install and

will only replace one file in the DMP-BG folder that had a few errors.  If you have a older version of DM

then DO NOT use this patch with it, just downloaw the full install and install it.   DM should be closed 

before you run this patch/update.    Sorry for the trouble.

RL

Patch download link

https://www.box.com/s/ay7qe6bqovi3th334s25

Latest full version with patch already included

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

Try the link below, I just downloaded it and it worked fine.  Not sure about windows 8 but it should work

on XP and up.

RL

Latest full version with patch already included

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

United States
                          Member #33982
                          February 26, 2006
                          19 Posts
                          Posted: October 29, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone !

Sorry to interfere in the middle of your conversation with a question out of context...

I started to read this thread from the beginning and I am advancing slowly but since I notice that at the beginning

you mentioned that you were planning to publish a Pick-3 and Pick-4 system I decided since you are online to ask

you if you had published those 2 systems and where I could find them ?

The question is addressed to anyone who could answer the question.

Thank you for your time.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: November 2, 2012, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

ML3115

The pick-3 / pick-4 software is not finished yet and I won't be working on it tell after the first of the year.

I just have too much going on right now to finish it.  This software will not be be free but won't cost that

much either, most likely it will be around $24.99 for the pick-3 or pick-4 version or $34.99 for both.   The

software will come with a 30 day free trial so people can try it first.   If the software does not perform as

designed then into the trash can it will go.  If it works as expected then it will pay for it's self in just a few

games. 

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: November 26, 2012, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Latest download links for new upgrades and video 11/26/2012.  This is a full install so you should

uninstall previous version first.  Make sure DM is closed before the install/setup is ran.  The video

covers the latest upgrades only so if you have a older version there will be many changes, Ask if

you have any questions.

A few of the changes

you can now save your setups to file and reload them at any time.

Several bargraphs have been added

Several new tools have been added

A color palette has been added to change background colors.  Press "c" on keyboard to access

Bonus ball bias search for left and right digits  Note! R-Click bonus button to access

Plus many other changes.

I don't have the instructions finished yet but will try to get them done as time permits.  Some options

controlled by key presses so watch the videos I post from time to time as I get them made so you can

know how to access all the new features.

RL

DMPBG4 download
                              https://www.box.com/s/8xq04h84irxvvctgv6zg

VIDEO LINK
                              https://www.box.com/s/oq4t1ju49gd0mywxsmnh

Page 119 of 140