Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 123 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #93947
July 10, 2010
2180 Posts
Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy BOZO

What a load of crap, You are a disciple of the abomination generation.  You want everything without working for it.

You possess the same mentality as the slave owners of the 18th, 19th centuries.  You feel that you have the right

to the take from others that which you have no claim to.  From your insistence that it's foolishness to pick ones own

numbers in favor of a QP.  I have provided a means that if used correctly can improve a persons play, I have showed

you many times what those advantages are but everytime I do you side step the issue and then come up with some

other excuse to draw what I have said off target or insert your assumptions to the point of changing the information

to meet your own selfishness.  You can hide behind links that redirect to the works of others while you yourself claim

some sort of enlightenment, What a boat load of crap.   You idolize crony capitalist like the big banks and wall street. 

These people are on the take 24-7 looking for ways to steal more money from the average person.  These are the people

you want to be like, the ones that take billions and leave nothing behind but a bunch of empty pockets.  These are

the bottom feeding maggots and you want to be one.  You say that I am selfish but I think you are a little more than 

confused here.  I don't remember you giving anything here but the works of others as if it somehow makes you smell

better, let me tell you now you still stink, stinkey.  Let me give you a lesion for free.  Lets take LP as an example.  Todd

started this website so that interested  people who love playing the lottery could have a place to discuss ideas.   I doubt

you have much insight into what it takes to maintain a site like this.  Lets say that by his knowledge and skill he builds a

super site and after many years of hard work his efforts pay off and it makes him more than just a living.  You are one of

those people who would like see no problem with helping yourself to the fruits of his labors.  Tax him more for being successful,

take from people like him who built this country.  Who is the selfish one now, What a boatload of crap you spew.  The US was

started as a place where one could prosper according to their abilities and it's the governments job to protect me while doing

whatever it is that I choose to do.  As long as what I do does not prevent another person from doing what they want to do. 

All the hard working capitalist that built this country are now being stabbed in the back by people who were either too lazy or did

not plan for anything.   Don't think I am only trashing the current administration as I hate both parties with equal enthusiasm.

Everything you stand for I hate, so it's no small thing that I hate you.   You may hate people like me because we make

people like you feel inadequate but it's not my fault you chose you own direction.   You hate the capitalist but love the

crony capitalist.  The difference between the two is that one builds wealth and the other steal wealth.  One works hard

for what they acquire while the other does nothing.  One builds roads, bridges, cities, etc.. and the other tries to prosper

off these works without doing anything.    Who is selfish, I view you as a greedy, sell your own mother if you had the chance

kind of guy.   Let me give you another little example of how I view you, you  moron.  Lets say that I by using my intellect

to come up with a new data compression  technique which is ten times more efficient than any current methods. I go to the 

ISP's and cut a deal that allows them to use my new method for all data transfers which amounts to a 10x speend increase

for them and I only charge .1 cent for every TB of data they transfer.  I give the software to all the browser developers

and the end product is that the end user gets a 10x speed increase with very little or no cost increase.  The ISP's boast of their

new super fast download times which draws in more customers, the customers are happy because they don't have to wait

on the download so everyone is happy, happy happy.   I have provided a service that has enhanced the lifes of everyone who

uses it and all is fine until one day I find out that now many of these same people who enjoyed the fruits of my labors now

hate me because I am successful.   Now they want the government to raise my taxes just because I am successful, what's

wrong here. Who are the selfish people here.  Next thing I know the government wants to place a new regulation that is

designed to punish me for using my head.  Are you stupid or what, take a look in the mirror and tell who is looking back at

you.   I have gave and gave and gave here at LP for free and never charged a cent for any of it.  What do I get in return,

thrashings from worthless people like you who don't have anything invested whatsoever.   Let's say that I did go with my P-3

program and as I mentioned it would be released  with the disclaimer "if it does not pay for it's self then its free"  You would

somehow still feel the need to trash it because that's the type of person you are.  You have never accomplished anything so

you try to tear down others.  On second thought I will keep my P-3 program to myself and not say another word about it. Not

going to happen people so don't look for it.   Dam! that felt good, maybe I will take up selfishness it sure takes a load off by

not having to do anything.  I have spoke my peace, now you will no doubt post a bunch of links to others peoples works to

try to save face.  I have nailed you down so that everyone will have no doubts about why I hate you and your kind.  When

your kids are starving after the welfare runs out and no one will loan the US any more money for the social security checks

because there are no more capitalist to tax then don't say I did not warn you.  As for me and mine, well, John Galt just sent me

a PM.

By all.....................

I'm sorry you feel this way RL.  You seem to be suffering from a lot of anger.  Hating anyone or anything is not good for your health.  Over the last year or so I've been practising a gentle form of Yoga, primarily through Meditation.  I really think you could benefit from it.

"Let the bigger personality disappear, the social masks we all wear.  Let them fall off.  What's left when we allow this to happen is the greater collective heart, the heart of the world and the universe.  Open up to it!"

Eoin Finn

-------------------------------------------------------

For those upset with me for suggesting RL subscribes to selfishness, please watch the youtube video he referred me to above.

RL: In your angry rant quoted above, you only score about 2 for 10 in your analysis of me.  I think part of the reason for your anger, and possibly why you're so confused about me, is because you had hoped you or your team would have hit a jackpot by now, but didn't.  You must know that it's not necessary to win a jackpot to prove that your system is superior to random picks, or not.  If it works, it should be better than expected by probability in the lower tier prize categories as well.  About a year ago I suggested that you establish a LP account to track picks made by your DM program, using the LP Prediction Board.  Apparently, you were afraid too many people would buy tickets for the sets posted and dilute the pool for a jackpot you hoped to win, so you rejected the idea.  Hopefully, you've kept records of all the predictions you made with the LottoGuys team, especially the ones you bought tickets for.  So why not tally it up and publish it here?  I spent countless hours tracking and posting a twice-weekly analysis of MadDog's Powerball picks for an entire year, showing that the aggregate selections of all the people was what was expected from randomness.  The least you could do here is "show and tell" what you've got thus far.

Based on the long line of Powerball and Megamillions winners who win with Quickpicks, if your program happens to select a large prize set, you know I will attribute it to chance.  But you can still prove you have something by doing as suggested above - or at least start posting your picks on the Predictions Board, and let's see how it goes.

Jimmy4164

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: December 12, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Adam, no one is posting anything to discuss. The thread has degraded to a drama fest with finger pointing claims that the other side is wrong. 

Anyone entering this thread is given two choices Teamjimmyor TeamRL. There is no middle ground. Steve may be right. It likely is time to lock this one. There is nothing worthwhile coming out of it, no new input, and no feasible way to move it back on track.

Play it out to the very last post on the very last page. The logical endpoints are:

1) No matter how much attention this drama generates for TeamRL, it's all negative. Until it produces a jackpot, Teamjimmy wins and heknows this.

Every wheel system and program depends on one thing: someone making the right decisions. A person who wheels numbers looks at the idea of so many filters and says, "All I have to do is pick a few numbers and make a wheel and my chances are the same."

2) No matter what TeamRL says, Teamjimmy trumps it by saying, "This is the same thing you've said for years and yet, you haven't produced a single jackpot on any level. Show us the ticket."

Programs are rated by wins; not by claims. People come here with claims and get responses like "Until you win, it's all smoke," "The proof is in the pudding, and "Prove it."

Rethinking the issue of giving and lending: If I give you something, it is yours without reservation. On the other hand, if I lend a thing, or make it available to you, I have the right to set limits on it. In that light DM was not given, but was made available and was tracked without the knowledge or consent of the parties who had possession of it. As a person who has/was/is spied on/tracked from birth by government, how do you feel about a private party doing the same without your consent?

Now that I know this, it certainly changes my outlook on the trust issue. My copies of DM were in a computer that wasn't connected to the net, but that doesn't change the intent. If you wouldn't want the government  tracking you, I can't see how you would want a private party doing the same. And I don't, so I won't install the new version.

In any case, where something can be taken back, it is not given.

So Teamjimmy wins on his point of downloading/installing items from the internet.

Final thought is: I don't see this ending well for RL.

G

G

I have never seen a roll over like you in all my days.  First of all the program has no spyware and only tracks

illegal copies of it's self, no illegal copies, no problem.  Steve broke the license agreement plain and simple. 

I guess you are one of those guys who thinks it fine for China and others countries to copy our products and

do with them whatever they want.   No information is collected excetp the origin of the origonal copy which

adds up to one a count of priacy for each copy.   What I release is mine to release and if it includes a license 

agreement then any one who downloads and installs it is bound by the terms and conditions of that agreement.

I thought you had some principals but I guess I was wrong.  You must be a child of the state and depend on them

for everything you have.  I have produced the proof to a few members but you and jimbo bozo will never see it.

Unlike you and your little scam with the pic you produced showing that you did hit a 5 of 5 since that day I

have had my doubts about your character.  I now see that you have no character or at least nothing to bragg

about.  I made it clear that the free part of my software was the license to use it.  The software was free of

charge to use as long as they abide by the licence agreement but I own the software.  This is not anything new

as almost every other computer software has the same thing.  I have to ask, how many illegal programs are installed

on your computer????    I don't think I can believe you regardless of what you say given that you have showed

me in the past to be less than truthful.   That's ok though, it seems that at least 54% of so called americans are

of the same mind.  Maybe I will look up the post you made and dig out your email to me so that everyone can 

see for themselves.   I have to admit that you pulled a good one and I thought that you would fess up but no,

you never did.   Take it from me folks, be careful when birds of a feather flock togeather.   Jimmy bozo once made

a challenge for me to post my tickets that proved my claims,  then he sent me a private message asking me not

to do it, when I refused he then uped his level of trashing and got the topic locked,  I posted my tickets for around

5 or 6 plays and made a profit of around $300.00 bucks over 9 days.  Oh how easy people forget these things.

So go ahead and flip around like a fish out of water.  Maybe you should just leave again and take your crap with

you.  You and jimmy both have nothing to offer here and what you do is nothing but crap. 

sincerely

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3972 Posts
      Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Jim bozo

subscribes to selfishness, that's a good one.  Why don't you just face the music and

say that the collective is nothing more than mob rule.  You think what's mine is yours

but I say on the other hand that I want nothing you have.  You have nothing to offer 

so you depend on others to provide you what you need.  You don't mind mob rule for

the simple reason that you have to have it to survive.  You just made the claim that

you started yoga and it helped you, you selfish .  It seems funny to me that

you can stand on both sides of the fence within the same paragraph.  I propose to do

that that is best for me because all my life I have given, given given and it has not

gotten me anything but grief.  I use to give away whole paychecks to families in need.

Not any more Jack...  These people are poor because they practice your doctrine of letting

the collective take care of you,  You want to reward slackness.  You don't mind a bit

that the US has to borrow the money to pay social security to hard working folks who

worked all their lives.  You won't care at all when the American dream vanishes and you

won't mind when the ones loaning all that money come to collect.  You want to force me

to pay more than my share.  Right now many Americans, or at least the ones who still

work have to work 4 months a year just to pay taxes.  What is the difference in forcing

people to work for free 4 months out of a year and slavery.  Maybe it will raise to 6 months

a year very soon then 9 then 12 and your so called collective will all be slaves again.  You

can lead to horse to water but you can't make him drink.  So go ahead and bury your head

in the sand and live off those who are still willing to provide jobs to hard working people

so you and your collectives and indulge in yoga.  If enough people like you exist then we

can just write off the accomplishments of those who came before us.  I was given a body

with hands, feet, leg's and I was given a mind, I was not given a life's supply of food, lodging

and safety. Those are what the arms, hands, mind, etc... were meant for. So go ahead you

abomination of mankind spew you crap.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
        N.C.
        United States
        Member #59229
        March 9, 2008
        327 Posts
        Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Lurking My cable is out........

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: December 12, 2012, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

See Todd I told you this thread should have been locked a few days ago.  But noooo.

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3972 Posts
            Posted: December 13, 2012, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Winsum

I would have been willing to overlook the problem but your persistent mention of how that I was showing

favor to Adam by not following my own rules, when the decision to keep Adam in the forum was not my call.

JW refused to remove Adam and as the owner of the form I did not try to go against his decision.  The other

members were asked to vote rather to allow you to continue with the forum if you were not a member and

the pool voted. 

As you have stated many times that I should follow my own rules, I did what you asked.  I, by your request

enforced the rules and regulations of the DM license agreement.  You left me with no other choice that I could

arrive at in good conscious.   

You think Todd should have closed the thread and you were the main instigator by lashing out at me by posting

a private email, #2.  Some do things out of the heat of the moment which I can understand while others are far

more calculated. 

Am I a bad guy or what???   What?

RL

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1708 Posts
              Posted: December 13, 2012, 2:29 am - IP Logged

Lurking My thoughts exactly Scott. 

I dont get it. Here's a guy who tells everyone to trust him and yet,in return he doesn't trust anyone. If he did, he wouldn't track his software.

And why would he make his software available to people he don't trust? The short answer is he needed people using it to get feedback to improve it.

Then end game here is everybody on the internet is a liar except RL. Nobody on the internet can be trusted but RL. Then there are liars who are trustworthy enough to have RL's software.

Should I admit I never even opened the <snip> software?

Should I tell you the odds of getting the five first digits is really 1:6480?

And that getting the back digits is 1:100000?

I could admit that RL paid me to say all those good things.

But of course, RL has branded me a liar, so don't believe anything I say.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11119 Posts
                Posted: December 13, 2012, 2:29 am - IP Logged

JUST WHEN i WAS GOING TO START USING THIS SOFTWARE?!  Is the software going to be still functional in the future?  I hope so.  Peace out and have a good holiday. 

Noel

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: December 13, 2012, 3:59 am - IP Logged

Lurking My thoughts exactly Scott. 

I dont get it. Here's a guy who tells everyone to trust him and yet,in return he doesn't trust anyone. If he did, he wouldn't track his software.

And why would he make his software available to people he don't trust? The short answer is he needed people using it to get feedback to improve it.

Then end game here is everybody on the internet is a liar except RL. Nobody on the internet can be trusted but RL. Then there are liars who are trustworthy enough to have RL's software.

Should I admit I never even opened the <snip> software?

Should I tell you the odds of getting the five first digits is really 1:6480?

And that getting the back digits is 1:100000?

I could admit that RL paid me to say all those good things.

But of course, RL has branded me a liar, so don't believe anything I say.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Gary, Gary, Gary, Gray

WOW!  how far can you sink.  The Big Game software has no reason to track

it's self, It was given out and free of charge and will run forever or until it's

no longer compatible with the OS. Go ahead and tell me you never opened

the software, I guess the picks you sent me were drawn with crayons. The

odds of hitting the first 3 digits are around 7in10 for my 5-39.  picking 2 or

3 more from the remaining 7 gives odds of 1 in 21 for 2 digits and 1 in 35

for 3.  I hope you kept the check so that you can post it for all to see or did

I send you cash.  As for the pic you posted, was it as you claimed in the post

picked before the draw or after, yes or no will do fine.  Either way I win because

if you say no then you admit you were not being truthful and if you say yes then

you prove DM works.  No hurry, I am a very patient man.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3972 Posts
                    Posted: December 13, 2012, 4:20 am - IP Logged

JUST WHEN i WAS GOING TO START USING THIS SOFTWARE?!  Is the software going to be still functional in the future?  I hope so.  Peace out and have a good holiday. 

Noel

LB

The big game software link got deleted with all the other stuff, There are no videos or instructions but

the main program is still up for download.

DMP-DG4 download

https://www.box.com/s/qvkkk2z1eubte32ceesp

RL

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: December 13, 2012, 5:35 am - IP Logged

I have not used any of the DM programs, but I have read a few of the posts made by some of the people who seem to have used it.
                      If filters have to be set, either one of two possible ways, then the chances of getting a filter right maybe are 1 in 2 or 50%, like trying to win at heads or tails and if many filters have to be set in this way, then the chances of winning decrease and decrese again with each additional filter set, now as I said, I don't know anything about this software as I have not used it.
                      How many people can get heads of tails right 5 or more times in sequence, like 10 to 40 times?
                      I know that I should not post stuff until I try the program first as I don't know for sure that that is how the filters works.

What do I care, Right? Nobody forces anybody to use anything, if you don't like it so don't use it.
                      Of course, picking something right out of 3 or more choices might have worse odds than picking something out of 2 choices and more so if this needs to be repeated more than once in sequence.
                      I don't like this style of prediction myself, as to what I like, never mind that as maybe not too many care about that and anyhow it has been posted about already often enough and most people either didn't care about it or just didn't properly understand it.
                      Perhaps with the proper stats and understanding some can sometimes still choose right 1 out of 2, one or more times every once in a while.
                      Maybe the DM programs are worthwhile, I would not know.

I guess that like Jimmy, I should not post such things until I first use the programs as I might be wrong in what I am posting about.
                      "Random" events are said to be unpredictable, yet I can tell you that "I think" that the next 2 cars that pass by either way (Lth or Rth) on the street outside my window "probably won't be RED in Color", it is just a guess in my part, but probably a right guess, Which color(s) will the cars be? That I have no idea whatsoever,.
                      See what I mean about kinds of prediction technique, how one kind might be more accurate more often than the other? And this time I didn't even need to take a look at stats of the history of past events, just general knowledge of how "random" works?
                      I am probably crazy posting this as I might be the only one who believes and cares about it, but after reading  a lot of the stuff that has been lately posted, it can be no worse.
                      Perhas his version of the "Big Games" for DM can't be so good or RL might not have asked for help, even if he doesn't need help for his pick 5 version and he probably also does or did cause that is how he started all these threads and posts.
                      Good luck to you all. 

Keep up the name calling and whatever, but maybe just better ignore such posts as you all don't like.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: December 14, 2012, 12:12 am - IP Logged

I just reread my last post and I retract this part as now it seems to me to be wrong =

"Perhaps his version of the "Big Games" for DM can't be so good or RL might not have asked for help"

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                          San Angelo, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #1097
                          January 31, 2003
                          1394 Posts
                          Posted: December 14, 2012, 7:58 am - IP Logged

Why o why do people keep posting on this thread?

This is a dead and gone topic.

No way are the combatants going to reconcile.

Todd -- Please do a lockdown!!

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: December 14, 2012, 8:17 am - IP Logged

Why o why do people keep posting on this thread?

This is a dead and gone topic.

No way are the combatants going to reconcile.

Todd -- Please do a lockdown!!

bobby623

Maybe because the program is still being downloaded up to 30 times a day.  I don't know why

it would matter to anyone anyway.  No one is forced to read it.  Just hit the block button and I

think it will block it from view if you don't want to see it.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: December 14, 2012, 8:21 am - IP Logged

I just reread my last post and I retract this part as now it seems to me to be wrong =

"Perhaps his version of the "Big Games" for DM can't be so good or RL might not have asked for help"

MonEI

I don't remember asking for help except that people let me know if they find errors.

The program was released to fulfil a promise I made to several people.  Some like

it and others hate it I guess but no one has evey been forced to use it.

RL

Page 123 of 140