Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 126 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3972 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2013, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I found a bug in this version that caused the program not to save your settings when you exit the program.

I have fixed the code and you have two options.  If you have already downloaded and installed the software

then you can download and run the BG-Patch program or you can download the full install and reinstall the

entire program.  The program was downloaded around 70 times since yesterday so those people will need to

run the patch or do a full install again.  If you decide on the full install then uninstall the previous version first.  If

you run the patch then don't run the uninstaller just download the patch and run it and it will replace only the

DMP-BG.EXE file.  The update was uploaded on 02-27-13 at 9:45am central time so if anyone downloaded the

main program after that time they don't need to reinstall or add the patch.

BG-Patch download

https://www.box.com/s/1b14wkv8fpjtkglxgsdu

Full version download

https://www.box.com/s/p6so7561i1cca9zjm02t

I removed the piracy detector and hardcoded the two games mega millions and power ball that are offered with

this software before I placed it for download and this was the reason for the bug.  Sorry for any inconvenience this

may have caused you

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I found a bug in this version that caused the program not to save your settings when you exit the program.

I have fixed the code and you have two options.  If you have already downloaded and installed the software

then you can download and run the BG-Patch program or you can download the full install and reinstall the

entire program.  The program was downloaded around 70 times since yesterday so those people will need to

run the patch or do a full install again.  If you decide on the full install then uninstall the previous version first.  If

you run the patch then don't run the uninstaller just download the patch and run it and it will replace only the

DMP-BG.EXE file.  The update was uploaded on 02-27-13 at 9:45am central time so if anyone downloaded the

main program after that time they don't need to reinstall or add the patch.

BG-Patch download

https://www.box.com/s/1b14wkv8fpjtkglxgsdu

Full version download

I removed the piracy detector and hardcoded the two games mega millions and power ball that are offered with

this software before I placed it for download and this was the reason for the bug.  Sorry for any inconvenience this

may have caused you

RL

Thumbs Up

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2123 Posts
      Posted: February 27, 2013, 3:06 pm - IP Logged
      Hello, rl logic, you can in your program to separate the pair lower and larger pair of a lottery? Example of a lottery 6/59
      Result = 59/6 = 05, 12, 25, 29, 45.58
      The smaller pair = 05.12
      The larger pair = 45.58
      Note that the Center pair (25.29) this between 12 and 45 limit 0, since it is where the couple minor (12) and begins the largest pair (45), but rl, I only focus on the two pairs of extremes, the Center pair (25.29) does not enter the study course that has put the registration of sweepstakes in ascending order, to make this study, goal is to use your program scan, to predict the two pairs (major and minor), how can I use your program paraever these two pairs? Thank you

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3972 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2013, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Dr San

There are several ways that the program can be used to kind of do what you are asking.  The L/T and U/T

filters can be adjusted to range the numbers within a set.  The L/T filter deals with the lower third and the

U/T filter the upper third.  The ranges are set based on the matrix.  For PB 5/59 The lower third covers the

numbers 1 to 20 and the uper third covers 41 to 59.  Lets say that you want one pair to come from the L/T

range and one pair to come from the upper third then set both L/T and U/T to 2/2.  If you have a list of numbers

you want used in these pairs then use the wheel option. 

lt-ut

This setup will produce all sets with front pairs using the top two rows of numbers and the end pair using the

botton two rows.  Below is a sample of the sets generated.

02 09 21 43 54
        02 09 21 43 56
        02 09 21 43 57
        02 09 21 43 58
        02 09 21 46 54
        02 09 21 46 56
        02 09 21 46 57
        02 09 21 46 58
        02 09 21 48 54
        02 09 21 48 56
        02 09 21 48 57
        02 09 21 48 58
        02 09 22 43 54
        02 09 22 43 56
        02 09 22 43 57
        02 09 22 43 58
        02 09 22 46 54
        02 09 22 46 56
        02 09 22 46 57
        02 09 22 46 58
        02 09 22 48 54
        02 09 22 48 56
        02 09 22 48 57
        02 09 22 48 58
        02 09 23 43 54
        02 09 23 43 56
        02 09 23 43 57
        02 09 23 43 58
        02 09 23 46 54
        02 09 23 46 56
        02 09 23 46 57
        02 09 23 46 58
        02 09 23 48 54
        02 09 23 48 56
        02 09 23 48 57
        02 09 23 48 58
        02 09 24 43 54
        02 09 24 43 56
        02 09 24 43 57
        02 09 24 43 58
        02 09 24 46 54
        02 09 24 46 56

to set

08 18 39 48 58

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

suepmuse's avatar - chi
          Ky
          United States
          Member #139035
          February 12, 2013
          3 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2013, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Here is another version that has several bug fixes and a few new options.  The live updater has been fixed and

should work until 2099.  I added the option to save setups and then import or export them so they can be shared

with other users.  I don't have the help menu finished but will get to it as time permits.  I will also try to cover a

few things that might help.  I think this version is bug free and it is the same version that our lottery pool is using

and none of the guys have reported anything.    Run the uninstall program and remove the older versions first and

the program databases will need updated, just click the [update] button. 

Press (E) on the keyboard to export a setup to a file.  You will be prompted to enter a name to save the setup values

to.  Don't add a extenion to the file name as .txt will be added to the file name automatically.  What I do is name my file

by game and date. Example  for Mega millions.  MM-02-05-13  and press enter.  The file will be saved as "MM-02-05-13.txt"

Press (I) on the keyboard to import or load a saved setup file.  A open dialog box will open and you have to navigate to

the [setups] folder in the main DM folder,  Select the setup file you want to load and click open and all the saved values 

will be loaded.

The number buttons are now two colors  Red indicates bonus numbers and to view the history/data for bonus numbers

right-click the number button.  Left click shows the white ball numbers.

I also added a couple color charts for both digits and groups which is located in the Menu-2 area.  I removed the color lexi

program and may be adding a bettere version at some future date.

Pair-d, Pair-g and the new DG-Pair all work the same way.  Pair-G and Pair-D allows you to analyze two groups or digits 

at the same time.  The odds for any pair is 1 in 4 but sometimes it's easir to analyze a pair then doing two analysis.  The

DG-Pair allows the user to analyze a digit and group together. 

The F-tool allows the user to analyze any of the DM filters in groups.  It is a little complicated to use and I will try to get a

video made showing how to use it. 

Anyway, hope you win big soon.  I can't say when the help file will be finished but keep checking back from time to time.

RL

Download link

Wow RL,

Thank you for the info & download! I still play on paper & enjoy learning this wonderful program. I hope you & the DMP Pool win huge JP's often because you have been generous sharing this awesome game with us all. Blessings to you.

suep

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2123 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2013, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Ok, thanks, rl logic, congratulations now you can work the pair of two extremes (lowest and highest pair pair) 12.16 xx 45, 58, but the draw tends to be in ascending order
              For this type of study, even for the 1st position to be 01-15 and 2nd pair position (the 2nd number) 02-20, with this will give a big reduction because a couple can give indications of other and vice versa, clearcut example if a couple is higher 45.52, you can see the smaller pair that did not go there with him, or that is delayed, we will have it with a pivot or reference or the front pair (lower ) or behind pair
              Major, in the example 45.52, after analysis noted that the pair had left naumca 02.09 lower still, only citing an example of filter, when you have a pivot, as a couple, always seeing that as the size of the lottery 59/6 the output range or repetition is ofa 200-230 drawings, then the output range of each pair
              It is important, because the cycle of the pair, taking into account some standard output pairs, so in three-way or three segments (even smaller pair and center pair higher). Rl can also put in your system's filter delta of each pair.
            Thanks rllogic
              Beware the google translation.

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #139664
              February 28, 2013
              7 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2013, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Do u have a manual for this?

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: March 1, 2013, 2:58 am - IP Logged

Do u have a manual for this?

Working on a new one but it's going to be awhile before it's finished.  Keep checking back from time to time.

RL

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                  Member #133657
                  October 5, 2012
                  82 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2013, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Working on a new one but it's going to be awhile before it's finished.  Keep checking back from time to time.

RL

Hello RL. I have a question. Is there a chance the wheel section could be modified to allow more than 15 numbers to be used per string? I sometimes find myself wishing I could input up to 30 numbers for a sort of rough overall "shaping" pre-filter reduction. For example, I recently started tracking a new idea and the past couple of weeks I've been able to trap between 4-5 of the winning numbers within a different group of up to 30 numbers for those draws I've been tracking. I have no idea, not even an inkling, which numbers are gonna come up so I inevitably remove one or more of the winning numbers anytime I try to specifically reduce those ~30 numbers. Soooo, long story short what I'd like to be able to do is go into the wheel section, input the ~30 numbers, and just set the low to 4 and the high to 5 before I even start fiddling with any of the other filters. I hope all of that made sense. Do you think the wheel section could be modified to be able to handle more numbers per string?

You mentioned to me once a few months ago that you had a standalone wheel program. If the wheel section can't be modified would your standalone wheel program be able to do what I'm looking for? I imagine then I'd just be able to import the combinations into DMP for further filtering. Anyway! Thanks for reading and for any help!

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2123 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2013, 2:32 pm - IP Logged
                    Hello, rl randonic, is possible to create in your system the following after I set all segments of the digits, the system separates exactly all the past sweepstakes
                    And filters at most 1 type of threads, good thread, may even have two
                    Of previous sweepstakes, depending on the size of the segment or group, but in
                    Has to stay within the Total amount of low and high and odd pairs,
                    Example
                    12, 15, 23, 24, 36.45
                    Here we have = odd, 5 (the repetition of the odd also counts)
                    Here we have = 5 pairs,
                    Low (0, 1, 2, 3,4) = 9
                    High (5, 6, 7, 8,9) = 3
                    Generating two pairs, 55, and 93 55 .0 is the pair of pairs and 93 and odd pair of high and low
                    Just hit the two pairs, along with other standards
                    Recapping above, when I set up groups for the system has separate filters in a list next to give the maximum limit 1 digit of each segment, as well as clergy of other filters, System rl beware the google translation, he exchange words,
                      Jacksonville, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #129275
                      June 14, 2012
                      25 Posts
                      Posted: March 21, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

RL please take a look at this, I have the latest version

Under Menu-2 in the Bin-G area, there are 2 items that seem to be given the stats for the other.

The 0/1 is showing the stats for 1/0

and the 1/0 is showing stats for 0/1

These two buttons seem to need to be switched

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2013, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

RL

It must be difficult for players when they must keep up with frequent version changes.

But I suppose, where there's a will, there's a way.

How is your group effort going, splitting the numbers into their base components?

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2013, 1:05 am - IP Logged

RL please take a look at this, I have the latest version

Under Menu-2 in the Bin-G area, there are 2 items that seem to be given the stats for the other.

The 0/1 is showing the stats for 1/0

and the 1/0 is showing stats for 0/1

These two buttons seem to need to be switched

Lotofjack

Good catch, I will fix the issue ASAP and upload it to the full install link.  It may take a day or two before I can get to

it but I will post here when it's fixed.  When I wrote the code for this option I wrote the arguments first and then labeled

the buttons afterward.  I must have gotten the button labels reversed in the process.   I just set all the first columb values

to single values and ran it using the BT "BackTest" button and it  returned the CHI combo from the last PB draw so it has

to just be a button mixup.   More than likely the Bin-D will suffer the same problem because I used whichever I built first as

a templet for the other.  I am still working on a few updates along with the instructions so anyone using the software should

download the program every month or so to make sure they have the most current version. 

Thanks again

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Hello RL. I have a question. Is there a chance the wheel section could be modified to allow more than 15 numbers to be used per string? I sometimes find myself wishing I could input up to 30 numbers for a sort of rough overall "shaping" pre-filter reduction. For example, I recently started tracking a new idea and the past couple of weeks I've been able to trap between 4-5 of the winning numbers within a different group of up to 30 numbers for those draws I've been tracking. I have no idea, not even an inkling, which numbers are gonna come up so I inevitably remove one or more of the winning numbers anytime I try to specifically reduce those ~30 numbers. Soooo, long story short what I'd like to be able to do is go into the wheel section, input the ~30 numbers, and just set the low to 4 and the high to 5 before I even start fiddling with any of the other filters. I hope all of that made sense. Do you think the wheel section could be modified to be able to handle more numbers per string?

You mentioned to me once a few months ago that you had a standalone wheel program. If the wheel section can't be modified would your standalone wheel program be able to do what I'm looking for? I imagine then I'd just be able to import the combinations into DMP for further filtering. Anyway! Thanks for reading and for any help!

Lottonomics

The best way to do what you are attempting would be to put the other "NON-USED" numbers into as many cells as it

takes and then set the L and H values to (0).  It will do the same thing except what you will be doing is blocking these

numbers from being drawn and the numbers you want to play will still be active.  Two cells will hold 30 numbers so for

PB that would leave the 29 others active.  The wheel is very vertisable and allows you to block the numbers in some cells

while playing others.  Just about any combination of blocking, playing, setting power numbers etc.. can be done with the

wheel. 

All the best

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3972 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2013, 1:45 am - IP Logged

Jimmy bozo the clown.

I did not think you would be interested in our little pool as you think you already know everything there is

to know about chance.  I still think you are dumber than a box of rocks but since you asked we are moving

along fine.  The pool is rock solid and we have our own custom accounting software, our own website, our

own bank account, we have a solid rules and regulations page. Members are all contributing to the setups

and getting better and better game by game.  Everything is running smooth as silk and everyone gets along

well.   We have split the setups between two members one for PB and another for MM and all a person has

to do is log onto the site where everyone's suggested values are polled so that they can be loaded into DM.

All the tickets are scanned and uploaded to the site so that every member has a copy.  All the members send

their payments to cover ticket cost in each month so I would say everything is fine.  Don't expect to hear about

our wins because as part of the rules I can't even give this information out and any large prizes will be claimed

under a syndicate with no direct connection to our pool.   I will say this, if anyone plans to pool play then make

sure you have a good infrastructure in place before you start.   I think ours is about as good as can be made. 

I Hope this answers all your questions so that you don't have to post here again.

RL

I am however allowed to post my private play so to fill your curiosity I will post a recent pick of a win.  I have

almost quit playing my 5-39 and have played less that 10 games since the pool formed.  The recent large SM5

jackpot caught my attention and I managed to play a couple games once it reached record levels.  Below is a 

pick from one of those plays.  I normally don't play the record JP's for my 5-39 game because it's possible for

someone to buy the sets out but this time I could not resist.  Nothng big but it puts me way ahead for the year

for this game.

sm5 win

Page 126 of 140