Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 131 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3962 Posts
Posted: June 6, 2013, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

I have been good.  I think your question is for RL, I do not want to violate his software license agreement.  I calculated the values by hand.

Jimmy

JW

I just wanted to mention that substituting the existing databases with state pick-5 games is allowed.  A few of

the filters won't be accurate such as the L-T and U-T and the groups will not be distributed as they should.

In a 5-36 game there should be 9 groups with 4 numbers in each group but this can't be modified as it's hard

coded within the program.  I have however added a custom groups tool which would allow the user to configure

and run the groups in another window and then use the "run from file" option to filter them inside DM.

The live-update cannot be used once the database is swapped but the manual update option is always available.

Overseas users have been swapping the numbers in the existing databases and some are even using it to play

there p-6  games and just adding the 6th number by hand.  I figure anyone willing to go to that extent is serious

about the program. 

I may release a full version which will have the option to load any U.S. pick-4-5-6 game.  I built a new live update

program that can build the databases from scratch getting the numbers from the web but one needs to be a little

tech-savy to use it.   

For anyone interested in setting up their state pick-5 game all they need to do is swap the sets in one of the existing

game databases either MM556.txt or PB559.txt  with the lines from the game they want to play.  Be careful to maintain

the correct date format and spacing.  Leave the top two header lines in the files in place as they need to be in place.

No other mod's are allowed and the users that I have sent state versions to are still bound to the license agreement

and cannot share the version they have with anyone.

Correct format

day + 2 spaces + date + 3 spaces + numbers single spaced

DAY  DATE       NUMBERS        BB   <- leave this line in place
==================================  <- leave this line in place
SAT  06/01/13   22 28 33 53 59 14   <- replace all existing drawings with your state p-5 lines
WED  05/29/13   09 14 17 49 57 02      most current draw on top. 
SAT  05/25/13   02 06 19 21 27 25
WED  05/22/13   09 31 35 41 57 26
SAT  05/18/13   10 13 14 22 52 11
WED  05/15/13   02 11 26 34 41 32

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3962 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2013, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

I think I may have come up with a solution for the pick-3 pick-4 program.  I found a way to dumb it down a bit

but it still gives a box hit provided you can block 3 digits.  Below is a link to a small video where I back-test the

program on 5 or 6 draws.  What I do is use the R-click generate option which ignores the top entry in the history

so that it is not calculated in the process.  There is no audio with the video so read the steps below which explains

what I am doing.  There are 720 stag sets in a pick-3 game, a stag set is a set with 3 different digits such as 1-2-3

a drag set is any set that has at least two matching digits such as 1-5-1.  A stag set also includes three like digits

also known as a triple, 2-2-2.   Because there are 720 stag sets in pick-3 then we can expect around 72% of all draws

to also be stag draws or around 7 out of 10.  In the video I block 3 digits to hit either one straight or one box hit.

The unfiltered lines produced are 35 which is the optimum lines needed to cover 7 digits.  These 35 can be further

reduced by using filters but the Straight/box hit is not guaranteed.  If any three digits can be selected to block then

you will hit at least a box.  As I said I dumbed it down a bit but thinking I could release a program version that would

still have a good chance of hitting.  In the video I show what is needed to trap a box or straight hit in the fewest lines

possible by just removing/blocking 3 of the 10 digits.  In pick-3 the most digits that can hit is 3 so you have 7 digits

that are possible block digits.  You can also set a digit as a key digits which will also reduce the final sets by around

30%.  Anyway, I am not a pick-3 player and would like some feedback as to what you think of this version.  I also 

dumbed down the auto-filter a bit and it's seems to work around 60% for the time. 

Step 1->  I block 3 digits that did not hit, these are after the fact runs to show what the program is capable of.

Step 2->  I generate the sets

Step 3->  I run the De-Drag option which removes any drag sets

Step 4->  I hit the nuke button to optimise the sets into the fewest lines for at least a box hit.

Step 5->  I hit the check button which shows the results.

The 35 lines can be reduced even more by either blocking more digits, setting a key digit or using the 9 filters.

This program could be used as a stand alone or combined with your favorite methods.  Even dumbed down a

bit I think it's still a nice program but want to know your thoughts.  The wife has never played pick-3 but with

this program she managed 3 box hits in 6 attempts at around 10 lines.  She did however filter them out tring to

reach a 2 to 3 line play limit.

Video download link

https://www.box.com/s/jiicob8pz80hfugc72az

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: June 6, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Below is the latest version of the big-game software.  This will most likely be the last release unless

I update the software for the new MM matrix change later this year.  This version includes the custom

group app which is in the menu-2 options.  I will upload a series of pics that show how to use it later

today or tomorrow.  I tried to give it a more modern look by changing a few things. 

Lots of minor bug fixes and improved interface.   A few of the menu-2 options were removed that I don;t

think were not being used or were not much help. 

RL

DM-BG5 DOWNLOAD LINK

https://www.box.com/s/g2bg02w9z6zxu63pxcq1

Canada
        Member #143240
        May 28, 2013
        42 Posts
        Posted: June 6, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi RL,

Thank you for your work

Looks like a good tool.

For some reason it's not loading up though.

Just black window appears and gone

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
          Member #11
          December 6, 2001
          75 Posts
          Posted: June 6, 2013, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL.Looks like another great program from you. I was very impressed with the video. Was the video all that

you have on the download or did I screw up?. Please count me in if you decide to market the pick 3 program. Once

again, thanks for all your hard work.

Canada
            Member #143240
            May 28, 2013
            42 Posts
            Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hi Ram,

Is it loading for you?

Thanks

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3962 Posts
              Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

BorisB

Are you talking about the video or the big game software?  If it's the video then most likely you

need to update your codecs for your video player.  You might try using a different player if you

have one.  I use windows media player to view the video.

RL

Canada
                Member #143240
                May 28, 2013
                42 Posts
                Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thaank you for your quick reply

I was talking about software

Thanks

ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                  Member #11
                  December 6, 2001
                  75 Posts
                  Posted: June 6, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello BorisB. I was able to watch to watch the pick3 video and download the software as well.

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Thaank you for your quick reply

I was talking about software

Thanks

BorisB

Make sure you don't have a eariler version running, If the software detects that another version is

running it will not open.  Check you process manager for any DMP or dmaster programs that might

not have closed.  On occasion I have had this problem and for some reason windows shows the program

is still running and I have to kill the process.  I will check the single instance code and make sure that

it's got all the names of earlier versions correct.

RL

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                      Member #133657
                      October 5, 2012
                      82 Posts
                      Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the custom group option. It's the one feature I always wished was available, and now it is! It opens up an entirely new level of flexibility and creativity.

I haven't gotten a chance to install the new version yet, but can you save the custom groups or do you have to input them each time? Although I'm sure that will all be explained later with the pictures you will be uploading. Thanks again!

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

LB

The program does not save on exit but that would make a good addition.  What I do is just write the groups

I select down but it would be very easy to add the save settings option.  I should have allready added it but

it slipped my mind as I don't use it much.  I will add it tonight and upload in the later or in the morning.  This

will also give me the chance to check the single instance code and fix any problems. 

RL

Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
                          Member #133657
                          October 5, 2012
                          82 Posts
                          Posted: June 6, 2013, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info! I already feel giddy about getting to use it :D

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: June 6, 2013, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info! I already feel giddy about getting to use it :D

The custom group tool now saves on exit.  I also checked the single instance code and it is correct.

I should have the instructions for the group tool uploaded sometime in the morning

The updated version was uploaded June 6th at 8:00pm central time, any downloads before that time

will need to download again if they want the newer version of the custom group tool.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: June 6, 2013, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

I finished the custom group tool tutorial linked below.  I also included all the newest download links on one page

RL

DM latest version download link
                              https://www.box.com/s/g2bg02w9z6zxu63pxcq1

custom tool tutorial
                              https://www.box.com/s/r2z3fy3oszz81uoe3p47

Pick-3-4 video link
                              https://www.box.com/s/jiicob8pz80hfugc72az

Page 131 of 140