Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 128 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: April 4, 2013, 8:00 am - IP Logged

If you have access to a newer version of DMP I like using tool Recon-G to select two groups to play and 2 groups to block.  When using Recon-G I have found 4 patterns that I search and I track the highest and lowest to help me determine my plays and blocks.  If your version of DMP does not have Recon-G then you are on your own.

JJ, Would you care to go into more detail, please. What 4 patterns to you look for? Do you use a different program?

In my version of DMP, when you go into Recon-G, you can either set your own search pattern, select the default search pattern, or have the program randomly select a search pattern.  I believe RL mentioned that the default search pattern works good for his local pick 5 game.  I did not find that it worked with any consistent results for the big games.  So I spent a day trying various search patterns and checking results against a number of draws.

I found 4 search patterns which are not much different than keno spot patterns that I use when playing video keno that got good results across a number of draws.  So i tabulated the results looking for repeats in the 4 searches for groups to block and for groups to play.

I will provide some diagrams of the patterns I found later today, but I suggest others experiment you might find better search patterns.

I did not find Recon-D to be as helpful for digits but I was already pretty good at picking out digits and struggled with groups.  If I can nail 2 groups to block and 2 groups to play then I see good things in the future, but time will tell.

Jimmy

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5896 Posts
    Posted: April 4, 2013, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Thanks JJ, good luck!!

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: April 9, 2013, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

It doesn't take 100K lines to win a JP and what good is a method that no one can afford to play,  I think

PB or MM can be won in 20 lines or less and we were well on our way.   Some people want results right

now but me I would have been happy spending my $18.00 each month from now to the end of time.

Some of the members were getting very good at  their assigned values while others were not able to

focus on such a small task.  The pool was intentionally set up so that each member had a small role in

the setups.  If each member could reach a 80% hit rate the JP would have been ours for the taking.  It

took me a couple months but I reached the 80% goal for Mega millions and was biding my time waiting

for the others to follow.  Some may have even been above 80% but some values were easier than others.

I will most likely start a new MM pool but will hand pick the members and nothing will be left undone.  Each

member will receive a special tool designed specifically for the task they are assigned instead of the whole

program.   I have already started another similar group project with fewer members and a 13 line play

budget.  Doing a 10 game test run and I may post the results here after the 10 games, less any JP hits we

may pick up along the way.

RL

Im not disagreeing with you RL. You guys do awesome work. I am saying that more lines are BETTER and there can be a happy medium between 18. a month and 100k lines. I can spend twice what you spend in a month ($36.) on a single draw and Im not in a hurry for fast results either. Im sure Im not the only person on the planet who is happy to put in that much on each draw. The Realtors put in $20. each and won by accident.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3966 Posts
        Posted: April 10, 2013, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Im not disagreeing with you RL. You guys do awesome work. I am saying that more lines are BETTER and there can be a happy medium between 18. a month and 100k lines. I can spend twice what you spend in a month ($36.) on a single draw and Im not in a hurry for fast results either. Im sure Im not the only person on the planet who is happy to put in that much on each draw. The Realtors put in $20. each and won by accident.

Ronnie

My play budget is self imposed and has nothing to do with what I can afford.  I allow myself around 20 bucks

a day for my state pick 5 and pick 6 games.  I don't play every day, just when I have a high degree of certainty

that the selections I make have a good chance of showing.  Every set of numbers has the same chance of showing

in the next draw but there are certain factors one can add which I believe can put one in a more favour position

based on observations of several draws.

I can't and don't try to predict the numbers and the only time I see the numbers that I play is when I fill out the betslips.

For me the process is more like baking a cake where I add so much of this and a pinch of that.  The numbers are then

assembled into sets and each set must contain a number of elements which I believe have a better than average chance

of showing. 

Math and lottery prediction are on opposite ends of the scale where math is a science and lottery prediction is more closely

related to voodoo.  I will most likely never stop looking for an advantage when playing and I think my efforts have 

contributed to my wins.    I can't prove my wins are anything more than chance but at the same time I don't think 

anyone can prove that they are the product chance alone. 

The only proven mathematical method that I know of to improve one's odds is to purchase more chances.  Buying two

tickets gives us 2 in x and 3 tickets are better than 2.  Even with these amazing advantages it's still far from enough to

ensure a win.   Leave the odds at the door and have some fun playing, zombies need to have a little fun too.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2013, 11:27 am - IP Logged

Ronnie

My play budget is self imposed and has nothing to do with what I can afford.  I allow myself around 20 bucks

a day for my state pick 5 and pick 6 games.  I don't play every day, just when I have a high degree of certainty

that the selections I make have a good chance of showing.  Every set of numbers has the same chance of showing

in the next draw but there are certain factors one can add which I believe can put one in a more favour position

I can't and don't try to predict the numbers and the only time I see the numbers that I play is when I fill out the betslips.

For me the process is more like baking a cake where I add so much of this and a pinch of that.  The numbers are then

assembled into sets and each set must contain a number of elements which I believe have a better than average chance

of showing. 

Math and lottery prediction are on opposite ends of the scale where math is a science and lottery prediction is more closely

related to voodoo.  I will most likely never stop looking for an advantage when playing and I think my efforts have 

contributed to my wins.    I can't prove my wins are anything more than chance but at the same time I don't think 

The only proven mathematical method that I know of to improve one's odds is to purchase more chances.  Buying two

tickets gives us 2 in x and 3 tickets are better than 2.  Even with these amazing advantages it's still far from enough to

ensure a win.   Leave the odds at the door and have some fun playing, zombies need to have a little fun too.

RL

I Agree!  Good to hear ya again RL!! Best of luck to ya!! Da Boot.....

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2013, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Ronnie

of showing. 

RL

I like your style RL. I like getting BETTER ODDS by playing more lines, more often.

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3966 Posts
              Posted: April 15, 2013, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I uploaded another version nothing big just a few minor bug fixes, I also noticed that several

people are still downloading the patch which is only needed for the older versions.  It is recomended

that you download the latest full version and do a full install and forget the patch file.  I will try to

update the patch but for now just download and run the full install.   If you have a older version

already installed then run the uninstaller first.   I still have not finished the instructions and may

never get around to it.  The program is always undergoing changes which makes the task even

harder to do and keep updated.  There are plenty of people who have been using the software

for a long time now which should be able to answer any questions.  I only check in here about once

a week so if the question is directed to me it may take a few days for me to get back to you. 

Full version download

https://www.box.com/s/p6so7561i1cca9zjm02t

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Did RL get or job or something?

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: April 15, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Did RL get or job or something?

Thumbs Up

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2122 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2013, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Hello rl, very good! display in color where the draw repeats the last result
                      Rl randonic is possible without messing in your program do you have also the option
                      In order to register for sweepstakes, ie a lottery 49/6 the number 49 can be in 1st position, having both options, in increasing order and order of draw, in order of draw
                    For it seems this pattern, always a number in a column of the last draw back only to repeat
                      After 20 or more draws, as of course do not know which column we do in 6 editions
                    And also in order of draw, does not repeat the position when repeats a number of the draw,
                    Then you can see the double diagoniais, instance = a diagonal starting at 1st column
                      And the other diagonal in 6th comulas, try to remove it with numbers, pairs of diagonal
                      It's like the double helix of DNA,

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2013, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: April 23, 2013, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

In my version of DMP, when you go into Recon-G, you can either set your own search pattern, select the default search pattern, or have the program randomly select a search pattern.  I believe RL mentioned that the default search pattern works good for his local pick 5 game.  I did not find that it worked with any consistent results for the big games.  So I spent a day trying various search patterns and checking results against a number of draws.

I found 4 search patterns which are not much different than keno spot patterns that I use when playing video keno that got good results across a number of draws.  So i tabulated the results looking for repeats in the 4 searches for groups to block and for groups to play.

I will provide some diagrams of the patterns I found later today, but I suggest others experiment you might find better search patterns.

I did not find Recon-D to be as helpful for digits but I was already pretty good at picking out digits and struggled with groups.  If I can nail 2 groups to block and 2 groups to play then I see good things in the future, but time will tell.

Jimmy

Jimmy:

Did you come up with any special patterns?

I'm still un-sure on how to use this search tool.

Could you give me a brief run down?

Thanks You!

M

Jacksonville, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #129275
                          June 14, 2012
                          25 Posts
                          Posted: May 23, 2013, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

BUMP

United States
                            Member #124493
                            March 14, 2012
                            7023 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2013, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Appreciate the bump.  I actually downloaded successfully this time.  Just playing with the different buttons right now.  DM is only good for PB and MM.

I was hoping I could play with it with a more familiar game.  But its not available.

With the new upcoming matrix change I dont think there will be a new DM program, unless the program can absorb the change.

There is certain specific data I am looking for.  I will see if the program can tackle it. 

Thanks for the hard work RL.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3966 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Appreciate the bump.  I actually downloaded successfully this time.  Just playing with the different buttons right now.  DM is only good for PB and MM.

I was hoping I could play with it with a more familiar game.  But its not available.

With the new upcoming matrix change I dont think there will be a new DM program, unless the program can absorb the change.

There is certain specific data I am looking for.  I will see if the program can tackle it. 

Thanks for the hard work RL.

LB

I was not aware that the matrix was changing again, can you dial me in on which game is

making the change?  I have made a few more updated finished and gave it DM a more modern

look which will be uploaded soon. 

I also went ahead and finished the pick-3 and pick-4 programs but unsure when/if it will be put

up for download.  I comes preloaded with all US games including DC. I also included a custom

option so that people outsode the US could use it for their games.   The live update will only work

for the US games so anyone outside the US will have to use the manual update option.

The program is ready to go but I just don't have the time to support it.  I may release a trail versoin

that will work for sometime like 30 to 60  days and ask for donations to help cover my expenses. 

Anyone who donates will get a one year activation.  It's all just a thought at this time as I said, I

just don't have the time. 

I attached a pick of the finished P-3 / P-4 program

RL[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qwzwcl.png[/IMG]-3

Page 128 of 140