Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 134 of 140
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #143240
May 28, 2013
42 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:05 pm - IP Logged

Uninstalled Norton, Firewall - disabled

Booted in  "Safe Mode" and tired to install

Same result

Is any FireFox setting could affect it?

Thanks

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello boris, a friend who uses us there might have already downloaded email or downloading a cyber cafe or the blocked popup link

Canada
      Member #143240
      May 28, 2013
      42 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2013, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dr San,

I'm sorry. I don't understand what are you talking about

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3962 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dr San,

I'm sorry. I don't understand what are you talking about

BorisB

Run the install for the big game software again and once it's installed download and run the patch

patch file linked below.  After the patch is installed then try to run the big-game software again by

clicking on the big game icon. 

I also wanted to mention that when you install the main program that you should not change the

install directory.  The default directory is C:\DM-BG5.   Let me know if this works, the patch replaces

the main exe DM file and nothing else.

Patch  link.

https://www.box.com/s/z2njqt3b4hhc2zr2mzmk

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Canada
          Member #143240
          May 28, 2013
          42 Posts
          Posted: June 8, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

Hi RL

Nothing changed

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: June 8, 2013, 8:43 am - IP Logged

Hello, boris, try to rename the file for ex. perhaps because of being a excutavel,
              Once inside your computer and renames new disable popup browser
              or a friend who has downloaded, you can send by email.

Canada
              Member #143240
              May 28, 2013
              42 Posts
              Posted: June 8, 2013, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Hi dr san

I've downloaded the file to my comp and tried to install it it through my network on another comp. I think that the only difference is web browsers.

It works on another comp

Thank you for your time

san diego
                United States
                Member #68237
                December 16, 2008
                97 Posts
                Posted: June 8, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Same thing here DMP program installed and run with no problem on Win XP HOme. But on my Win XP Pro I get the same problem momentary flash of MS DOS Windows and nothing. I tried those disabling Firewall and  Anti-Virus, and anti-Malware and still does not work.

Canada
                  Member #143240
                  May 28, 2013
                  42 Posts
                  Posted: June 8, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

Hi azares,

Welcome to the club LOL

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                    Park City, UT
                    United States
                    Member #69864
                    January 18, 2009
                    993 Posts
                    Posted: June 8, 2013, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

I would guess a DLL dependency issue, but I could be wrong.  Typically if a program immediately shuts down it's usually because it depends on a DLL not present or the DLL does not contain a required export that the application is using.  I have used depends.exe (dependency walker) in the past to troubleshoot problems when developing for embedded Windows CE devices.

Jimmy

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

I think I may have come up with a solution for the pick-3 pick-4 program.  I found a way to dumb it down a bit

but it still gives a box hit provided you can block 3 digits.  Below is a link to a small video where I back-test the

program on 5 or 6 draws.  What I do is use the R-click generate option which ignores the top entry in the history

so that it is not calculated in the process.  There is no audio with the video so read the steps below which explains

what I am doing.  There are 720 stag sets in a pick-3 game, a stag set is a set with 3 different digits such as 1-2-3

a drag set is any set that has at least two matching digits such as 1-5-1.  A stag set also includes three like digits

also known as a triple, 2-2-2.   Because there are 720 stag sets in pick-3 then we can expect around 72% of all draws

to also be stag draws or around 7 out of 10.  In the video I block 3 digits to hit either one straight or one box hit.

The unfiltered lines produced are 35 which is the optimum lines needed to cover 7 digits.  These 35 can be further

reduced by using filters but the Straight/box hit is not guaranteed.  If any three digits can be selected to block then

you will hit at least a box.  As I said I dumbed it down a bit but thinking I could release a program version that would

still have a good chance of hitting.  In the video I show what is needed to trap a box or straight hit in the fewest lines

possible by just removing/blocking 3 of the 10 digits.  In pick-3 the most digits that can hit is 3 so you have 7 digits

that are possible block digits.  You can also set a digit as a key digits which will also reduce the final sets by around

30%.  Anyway, I am not a pick-3 player and would like some feedback as to what you think of this version.  I also 

dumbed down the auto-filter a bit and it's seems to work around 60% for the time. 

Step 1->  I block 3 digits that did not hit, these are after the fact runs to show what the program is capable of.

Step 2->  I generate the sets

Step 3->  I run the De-Drag option which removes any drag sets

Step 4->  I hit the nuke button to optimise the sets into the fewest lines for at least a box hit.

Step 5->  I hit the check button which shows the results.

The 35 lines can be reduced even more by either blocking more digits, setting a key digit or using the 9 filters.

This program could be used as a stand alone or combined with your favorite methods.  Even dumbed down a

bit I think it's still a nice program but want to know your thoughts.  The wife has never played pick-3 but with

this program she managed 3 box hits in 6 attempts at around 10 lines.  She did however filter them out tring to

reach a 2 to 3 line play limit.

Video download link

https://www.box.com/s/jiicob8pz80hfugc72az

RL

Very strange that no one has commented on RL's Pick 3 video yet.

I'm not permitted to use any of RL's programs but I'm very surprised that no one has even posted 1 reply.

Watching the video this is a "kick ass" Pick 3 program to say the least.  RL is right, this may be a game changer for those who play Pick 3/Pick 4.

If your interested RL I can send you any states Pick 3/Pick 4 results as a text file similar to the older DMP-3 and DMP-4 Pick 3 and Pick 4 versions you shared a year or so ago.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: June 8, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Here are the download links to the Pick 3 and Pick 4 draws history text files.

The format for the pick 3 text files are: mm/ddyyyyy (space) n,n,n

The format for the pick 4 text files are: mm/ddyyyyy (space) n,n,n,n

Pick 3 zip file download link:

https://www.box.com/s/497sxbdj0xtxgewmnp4a

Pick 4 zip file download link:

https://www.box.com/s/9zq114gjt20m40lldl18

The file names are the state abbreviations.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                          ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #4924
                          June 3, 2004
                          5893 Posts
                          Posted: June 8, 2013, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Very strange that no one has commented on RL's Pick 3 video yet.

I'm not permitted to use any of RL's programs but I'm very surprised that no one has even posted 1 reply.

Watching the video this is a "kick ass" Pick 3 program to say the least.  RL is right, this may be a game changer for those who play Pick 3/Pick 4.

If your interested RL I can send you any states Pick 3/Pick 4 results as a text file similar to the older DMP-3 and DMP-4 Pick 3 and Pick 4 versions you shared a year or so ago.

I'm interested, I downloaded it, but can't get it to run on W8!!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

winsum

The p-3/p-4 program has all US state games plus DC already loaded. I built a program that can

build any database from the web so databases are no longer a problem.  The only game that

it does not have is Oregon.  Oregon P-4 has 4 drawings each day and at least for now it is not

compatible with the program or the live-update.   I too was a bit surprised by the lack of interest

in this program, I have had box hits the last 3 games but I only filter down to around 20 lines. 

It does take money to make money but what I plan to do once I can hit on 10 lines or less is to

purchase 10 tickets for each line.  Playing $1.00 box this would net me $900.00 in profits each

time I hit.  I also play all stag draws and expect around 3 of every 10 draws to be drag but this

is  not a problem.  10 plays X 100 tickets = $1000.00.  If I manage to hit 40% of the time it's going

to pay $4000.00- $1000.00 ticket cost equals 3 grand profit and that's playing one game.  I am

playing on paper until I hone my skills a bit more and then I will go live and see what happens.

I almost trashed this program because I never played the daily games, I am glad I decided to

go ahead and finish it.  Last night I had a box hit on 17 lines, in the past I would never of thought

of throwing $17.00 at a daily game but I am coming around.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #136375
                              December 9, 2012
                              112 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2013, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm interested and patiently waiting for the download link to appear.Hyper

Page 134 of 140