Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 138 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2122 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2013, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Hello, also the possibility to filter these standards = ppp, iii, ppi.iip, pip ipi. Ipp iip
  Where = ppp means par, par, par, - instance = 248.680 ...
iii = mean = odd, odd = odd example = 157.973 ....
  pip = mean = odd couple pair = example = 458.832
last 8 groups are possible with this if emgloba the 244.424, these groups of 8
  can also be classified in the same way over 8 gruposde high, high, high, or low, low, low, etc., and also more 8 groups in out example inside, inside, inside, or out out out, etc., as in above example is just another way to see the groups ok

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Hello, the following example has been done in post Winsum, but the isolated digit pick3, this is now the pick all three (the three digits)
      Example = is = 482 dpi, low high low, inside out inside, where it is ranked the three digits
    From pic3 together, being the union of these three patterns one factor patterns of prediction

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:06 am - IP Logged

The other idea is to filter using the binary for the Pick 3.

For example, in the image above last nights New Jersey Pick 3 draw was 675.  The binary equivalent is 1010100011

We can then create 8 "3-digit" sets from last night's drawing which would be 101,010,101,010,100,000,001,011

There are only 8 possible "3-digit" sets: 000,001,010,011,100,101,110,111

In the screen capture above is the skip chart for the 8 "3-digit" binaries.

The idea is to filter out the longest skip for each.

ABC = 14  - 001

BCD = 26 - 111

CDE = 10 - 010

DEF = 11 - 011

EFG = 20 - 101

FGH = 31 - 110

GHI = 31 - 100

HIJ = 10 - 100

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:11 am - IP Logged

The other idea is to filter using the binary for the Pick 3.

For example, in the image above last nights New Jersey Pick 3 draw was 675.  The binary equivalent is 1010100011

We can then create 8 "3-digit" sets from last night's drawing which would be 101,010,101,010,100,000,001,011

There are only 8 possible "3-digit" sets: 000,001,010,011,100,101,110,111

In the screen capture above is the skip chart for the 8 "3-digit" binaries.

The idea is to filter out the longest skip for each.

ABC = 14  - 001

BCD = 26 - 111

CDE = 10 - 010

DEF = 11 - 011

EFG = 20 - 101

FGH = 31 - 110

GHI = 31 - 100

HIJ = 10 - 100

If I filter out the binary 3 digit set with the highest skip it would reduce 1000 sets down to 310.

Of course this is just a suggestion.

I have not even filtered the Trips and Doubles and also the digit postions yet.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Above is a skip chart by position. 

Position 1 you can see that the digit 1 has a skip of 21, digit 3 a skip of 25, and digit 5 a skip of 18

Position 2 you can see that the digit 4 has a skip of 20, digit 5 a skip of 21, and digit 8 a skip of 17

Position 3 you can see that the digit 1 has a skip of 26, digit 4 a skip of 61, and digit 9 a skip of 11

Note: Position 3 the digit 4 has a current skip of 61 stright draws without a hit.  Using 4960 past draws the highest skip for this digit  4 in position 3 was 49 skips.  It may be wise to not use the digit 4 and use the digit 6 instead.  The highest skip total of all 9 digits is the digit 7 which was 71 skips.

So I would filter out the digits 1,2,5 for position 1, 4,5,8  for position 2, and 1,6,9 for position 3

I'm contributing to going off topic here but does your excel spreadsheet allow you to backtest this strategy.  Does eliminating the longest out digits by position yield a profitable strategy over the long haul.  I'm developing software for lotto 5 games and its a poor strategy to exclude numbers based on longest out skips.  But the games are different so I don't want to infer one from the other.  Do you have this data?

Jimmy

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2122 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2013, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Hello, Winsum, and Jimmy, good job filters, for isolated digit per group
            It's just a suggestion to create a table to predict the padraoes pick3
            We'll see = analysis to build a table of standards covers 3 sweepstakes
              Sweepstakes previous example = 758
              So everything is done on the last draw = make the column of each position
              So it was done in the last horinzontal = 601, making vertical upright 716 2nd = 550 3rd position 891, then join with horizontal and vertical create a table, it will not be easy, but it will ok positional accuracy
              d wind could see how many are necessary conbinaçoes
            crossing the last three pairings with the horizontal of the last draw? position of a table a table of 1st position 2nd and 3rd position table each table joins last draw
            with a vertical position,
              example
              Table 1st = 601 com756,
            Table Two 2nd posiça601 550
              TABLE 3rd 601 891
            ccom that can predict the three groups play in three
            example = 458,853,106

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              993 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2013, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Hello jimjwright....

I think very many "serious" odds players end up their playing careers in this game using Doubles .....exclusively.

Of the 2 old time pick 3 players I know of in this game .....that are actually making a substantial profit each year.....both are doubles players. 

I've seen them playing for years  .....I see them collect..... I see the cars they drive .. I wave when they go on vacations...... and I know the real estate they both own....but..   They don't share nothing.

One of them even went to Ga.Tech...... so the system must not be all that hard to use. LOL

Were they exclusively Pick 3 players or did they also dabble in Pick4?  A 12-way double in Pick4 occurs 43.20% of the time.  I think I like those odds and payout best.  I think what I have learned programming the lotto 5 games can be applied to the pick4 and pick5 games but not so much to the pick3 games.  I'm going to have to think about the doubles aspect.  I'm not sure if its a programming thing or a timing thing.  Thanks WinD for getting my mind stirring.

I actually like the 12-way double for Pick4 in Missouri with its $500 payout.  Kentucky also has good payouts for Pick3.  What other states pay out slightly higher like in Missouri and Kentucky for the Pick3 and Pick4 games?

Jimmy

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2013, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm contributing to going off topic here but does your excel spreadsheet allow you to backtest this strategy.  Does eliminating the longest out digits by position yield a profitable strategy over the long haul.  I'm developing software for lotto 5 games and its a poor strategy to exclude numbers based on longest out skips.  But the games are different so I don't want to infer one from the other.  Do you have this data?

Jimmy

JimJ,

I may need to re-consider using the "3-longest" out skips for all 3 positions.  Maybe just use the longest out for each position.

I did backtesting Positions 1, 2, and 3.  That is the 3 longest skips for each position 1, 2, and 3

Based on 4859 past draws, when the 3 longest skips for each position hit 1221 times.  Hits 1 every 4 draws this includes doubles and any triples.

Based on 4859 past draws, when the 2 longest skips for each position hit 1814 times. Hits 1 every 2.6 draws this includes doubles and any triples

Based on 4859 past draws, when the 1 longest skips for each position hit 2569 times. Hits 1 every 1.8 draws this includes doubles and any triples

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

JW

I plan to move to P-4 once I get some more experience with the daily games.  My p-4 database goes back to

Jan-2010 and looking at the stats I see that the doubles and trips make up almost 50% of the draws,  633

vs 622.   I am not sure if it's a product of the RNG used to generate the sets but I see runs of one or the other.

I will have to look at several states to see if this is normal.  After working on the JP games for so long the daily

games seem almost too easy.  A 4-way triple pays $1500,00 bucks which is a nice payout.  Anyway I seen your

post and thought I would comment.   I want to contact JKING and see if I can pick his mind concerning the daily

games, maybe start some sort of joint project.   If a few programmers and DG players could get together I am

sure the results would pay off big.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2013, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I added the Oregon P-4  games to the program and what I did was put the first two draws in the mid-day and

draws 3 and 4 in the evening database.  The live update will not update these but the manual update is easy to

use.

If anyone from Canada can provide me the  Pick-3 and Pick-4 number list I will add these games or build a version

just for Canada.   If someone can supply a webpage where I can collect the data for Canada would be great.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #30348
                      January 15, 2006
                      2009 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2013, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I added the Oregon P-4  games to the program and what I did was put the first two draws in the mid-day and

draws 3 and 4 in the evening database.  The live update will not update these but the manual update is easy to

use.

If anyone from Canada can provide me the  Pick-3 and Pick-4 number list I will add these games or build a version

just for Canada.   If someone can supply a webpage where I can collect the data for Canada would be great.

RL

Hey RL,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2013, 7:14 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL,

Have been hoping you would set it up for a simple split of the draws for Oregon.  Also you are right to want to give the 4 digit a go the DM is very capable of all lottery games with the right setup.  The RNG is going to be a lot easier to follow with the DM.  Is the suggest function going to be a part of the p3 and p4 ?  10,000 to one would be interesting to see how close the function will bring a user to the right setup.  Good teaching feature though.  Thanks for the hard work.  dld

United States
                          Member #126230
                          April 5, 2012
                          256 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2013, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello Forum:

Anyone using this for Florida Pick 4?

Which thread(s) contain the best - updated instructions / and Download - I have seen version 4.

Thanks, Lucky

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: June 12, 2013, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Hi all

I noticed that over 20 people have downloaded the patch file that I put up for BorisB to help

resolve his problem.  No one else should use the patch as it was only for Boris.  If anyone else

has a problem with the big game software not loading they should mention it here.

RL

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3962 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:48 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Looking like it will be late Friday or early morning Saturday when I upload the daily game software.

It's just about ready as I am finishing up the instructions.  I will create a new topic in the systems

forum so look for it there.

RL

Page 138 of 140