Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 139 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
ram's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #11
December 6, 2001
75 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks RL for the headsup. Really looking forward to it.

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2136 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hello rl, can this feature, eg the user defines the position of the highest digit of the pick 3 and
    Pick4, example of the pick 3 = 157 the highest digit is in the 3rd position (7)
    In 1863 pick4 = highest digit is in the second position (8) the highest digit already good
    The system, the user chooses what position will put the highest digit and if it is even or odd

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2136 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hello rl, can this feature, eg the user defines the position of the highest digit of the pick 3 and
      In 1863 pick4 = highest digit is in the second position (8) the highest digit already good
      The system, the user chooses what position will put the highest digit and if it is even or odd

Why, look at this = official result gave the pick4
      6243 = 1st position is the highest digit, then below 6
        We 0,1,2,3,4,5 = 3 by closing the 20 combinations
        Closing by 3 because the digit six already chosen in the 1st position and is
        Even then hitting the highest digit position and you go this rich!

Georgia
        United States
        Member #136375
        December 9, 2012
        112 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:50 am - IP Logged

Hi All

Looking like it will be late Friday or early morning Saturday when I upload the daily game software.

It's just about ready as I am finishing up the instructions.  I will create a new topic in the systems

forum so look for it there.

RL

You are AWESOME!!!! RL.  However, I am still patiently waitly and checking your threads as you told me to.  Gooooo!!!!  RL Woof! Woof! Woof!  Oops! sorry got a little excite there and the UGA came out in me.  You are #1 in my book. Also, incase no one has told you lately Thank you for all your hard work. 

Hyper

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3612 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:02 am - IP Logged

Ditto waiting with baited breath till Fri. Appreciate all your hard work. Hope others do too. Good luckDrum

MA
            United States
            Member #89094
            March 30, 2010
            245 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Hello RL:

Hope all things are well.

Looks like you out did yourself with this great new pick 3/4 software you developed!  Just saw the video and it looks very promising indeed!

Also, on a side note am still plugging away with the DMP software on MM and PB.  I am having better luck with MM at the moment.

Have got a lot of 3's and a couple of 4's in the last 2 months!

I am able to get a 5/5 most times in under 250 lines but always lose them to the RAC?

Any ideas on how to better reduce when I get this amount of lines?

I have tried rt clicking RSG and that seems to work well when I'm under 100 lines.

Any advice appreciated!

Thanks again for all your help and hard work!

M

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
              Park City, UT
              United States
              Member #69864
              January 18, 2009
              995 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2013, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello RL:

Looks like you out did yourself with this great new pick 3/4 software you developed!  Just saw the video and it looks very promising indeed!

Also, on a side note am still plugging away with the DMP software on MM and PB.  I am having better luck with MM at the moment.

I am able to get a 5/5 most times in under 250 lines but always lose them to the RAC?

I have tried rt clicking RSG and that seems to work well when I'm under 100 lines.

Any advice appreciated!

M

My advice is create a pool or find an investor to defray costs.  $250 is peanuts to win $250,000 and the better bet is $500 to win $1,000,000. 

Jimmy

CSenior's avatar - 2016 03_10_19_01_18.png
                Florida
                United States
                Member #30348
                January 15, 2006
                2009 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

Looking like it will be late Friday or early morning Saturday when I upload the daily game software.

It's just about ready as I am finishing up the instructions.  I will create a new topic in the systems

forum so look for it there.

RL

Hello RL,

I look forward to using your software! Thank you for all of your hard work!

CS

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                  BOSTON
                  United States
                  Member #48
                  September 9, 2001
                  3612 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2013, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

hi rl where is the video meskov said he watched? Looking forward to the pic 3 tomorrow.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4091 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2013, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

dr san

Yes, you have 4 options for pick-3 and 5 options for pick-4.  If you look at the pic you will see a button

labled [POS] just under the Digit-9 button.  This lets the user either use the all positions or you can set

the digits by position.  You can assign any amount of digits to any position or you can like you mention

above set a single digit to hit in any one position.  Each option's settings are also saved so they are not

lost when you exit.  I will be working right down to the wire as I am still working on the instructions.

RL

PS.

You can also use more than one digit for each position which makes it function like a string wheel.  For example

lets say that you want to play digits 1-4-6 in position 1 then just block all 0-2-3-5-7-8-9 in position 1 and leave

digits 1-4-6 wild.  You can do this for as many positions as you wish, you don't have to use them all.   It's very

easy to filter down when playing this way.  If playing for a straight hit then use this kind of a setup and don't

use the nuke button.  The Nuke button is geared towards a box hit.

positions

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4091 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2013, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello RL:

Any advice appreciated!

M

M

Hope you are doing well, sorry, that seems to be the big question.  In all my years of using DM I have only hit a JP

one time when I held the tickets in my hand.  I have hit many 4of5's or missed a JP by one setting and think I have

figured out why.  There is what I call the "WALL".   What is needed to overcome this is to develop more complex

filters. 

RAC was never  completed and someday I intend to finish it.  Think of what it is now as a baby fresh from the womb. 

The code is so complex it takes dozens of notebooks and flowcharts just to remember where I left off.  By the time I get

back to where I was I have such a bad headache I have to quit working on it.   

If a person takes the time to really learn how to use the DMP-BG software it's not that hard to trap the 5of5 in

what should be considered in lottery terms as a few lines.  Remember we are reducing millions down to a hand full. 

Trapping a 5of5 in 10K lines is a amazing feat but unless we can afford that kind of play it doesn't help much.

I have switched over to my new Lexi program and use DM as a final filter if needed.  Filters are the killers of JP's

IMHO but without them we can't reduce.  I am looking foward to the daily game post as it is much the same as 

the lexi program.  Lexies are easier to filter than number-digits but only time will tell.  Selecting the first 3 digits

for my 5-39 reduces to 1K lines and the odds for the first 3 are 1 in 575.  That's less than a standard P-3.  The

first 4 lexi digits will reduce to 100 lines and that's without filters. 

Anyway, keep it up it sounds like you have mastered the big game software.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2136 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Hello. rl fantastic, very good! this feature of the picture, ie can I use pivot or basis of reference in each position, the highest digit, and also less!! the feature set of digits in each position, it was very good!!
                        Because any fix for lottery numbers hitting the fixed numbers, always have prizes!
                          Very good, you know that repeating a pick3 repeats about 200 sweepstakes
                          So when the system generates the stakes may not have the same last 200 draws
                          And the pair of last 80 draws, example, after choosing the digits by position, the system
                          Generated a bet that is equal to the last 200 draws delete, ie are filters Sweepstakes
                          Earlier, thanks,

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5396 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

dr san

Yes, you have 4 options for pick-3 and 5 options for pick-4.  If you look at the pic you will see a button

labled [POS] just under the Digit-9 button.  This lets the user either use the all positions or you can set

the digits by position.  You can assign any amount of digits to any position or you can like you mention

above set a single digit to hit in any one position.  Each option's settings are also saved so they are not

lost when you exit.  I will be working right down to the wire as I am still working on the instructions.

RL

PS.

You can also use more than one digit for each position which makes it function like a string wheel.  For example

lets say that you want to play digits 1-4-6 in position 1 then just block all 0-2-3-5-7-8-9 in position 1 and leave

digits 1-4-6 wild.  You can do this for as many positions as you wish, you don't have to use them all.   It's very

easy to filter down when playing this way.  If playing for a straight hit then use this kind of a setup and don't

use the nuke button.  The Nuke button is geared towards a box hit.

positions

RL,

Have you tried using the Pick 3 for Lexi analysis? Forward and/or Reverse Lexi?

If you had good success with straight picks and using it for the MO5/39 game and taking the 1st 3 lexi positions from 000 through 575 and the last 3 positons.

Then create combinations from the front 3 and back 3 sets then filter these down to a playable number of sets.

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2136 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Hello, rl in the photo of your program has a list of 18 or 20 drawings, I noticed this pattern!
                               The digit that repeats a sweepstakes to another numca is the highest digit in 90% of the sweepstakes! How strange!
                              Example 957 repeated the digit 5 and five was not the highest digit yield = 576
                              If this pattern is 85% to 90% is more accurate view drawings
                            Another example of the picture = 586 for next = repeated five digit and the highest digit was not
                              Gave 251, this pattern has 80% to 90% is good

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2136 Posts
                              Posted: June 14, 2013, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Divide 0-9 into three groups L = (1,2,3) M (4,5,6,7) H (8,9,0)
                              DEFAULTS TO SEE IN THE THREE GROUPS pick3
                                EXAMPLE 259 = LMH
                                               601=   MHL 

LLL

LLM

LLH

LML

LMM

LMH

LHL

LHM

LHH