Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 127 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Lottonomics's avatar - box

United States
Member #133657
October 5, 2012
82 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2013, 2:17 am - IP Logged

Lottonomics

The best way to do what you are attempting would be to put the other "NON-USED" numbers into as many cells as it

takes and then set the L and H values to (0).  It will do the same thing except what you will be doing is blocking these

numbers from being drawn and the numbers you want to play will still be active.  Two cells will hold 30 numbers so for

PB that would leave the 29 others active.  The wheel is very vertisable and allows you to block the numbers in some cells

while playing others.  Just about any combination of blocking, playing, setting power numbers etc.. can be done with the

wheel. 

All the best

RL

Thanks. I considered that workaround, but was concerned about blocking that last "mystery number" that more often than not comes from outside the group. I've only been tracking this new idea for 5 drawings, not much I know, but I've gotten four 4 matches and only one 5 match in five drawings. It was worth a shot to ask if it could be done where I didn't have to block any numbers. I guess I'll just take that as a sign that I need to roll up my sleeves and refine my methods.

Oh! I had another question since I'm asking about stuff. When using the Recon-D and Recon-G tools and reading the bar graphs...are high numbers good or low numbers good? I know that sounds like a dumb question, but I ask because I usually only try to block one digit and one group, but I always end up blocking the ones that end up in play which makes me wonder if I have been reading the bar graphs backwards the whole time LOL

United States
    Member #93947
    July 10, 2010
    2180 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2013, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Jimmy bozo the clown.

I did not think you would be interested in our little pool as you think you already know everything there is

to know about chance.  I still think you are dumber than a box of rocks but since you asked we are moving

along fine.  The pool is rock solid and we have our own custom accounting software, our own website, our

own bank account, we have a solid rules and regulations page. Members are all contributing to the setups

and getting better and better game by game.  Everything is running smooth as silk and everyone gets along

well.   We have split the setups between two members one for PB and another for MM and all a person has

to do is log onto the site where everyone's suggested values are polled so that they can be loaded into DM.

All the tickets are scanned and uploaded to the site so that every member has a copy.  All the members send

their payments to cover ticket cost in each month so I would say everything is fine.  Don't expect to hear about

our wins because as part of the rules I can't even give this information out and any large prizes will be claimed

under a syndicate with no direct connection to our pool.   I will say this, if anyone plans to pool play then make

sure you have a good infrastructure in place before you start.   I think ours is about as good as can be made. 

I Hope this answers all your questions so that you don't have to post here again.

RL

I am however allowed to post my private play so to fill your curiosity I will post a recent pick of a win.  I have

almost quit playing my 5-39 and have played less that 10 games since the pool formed.  The recent large SM5

jackpot caught my attention and I managed to play a couple games once it reached record levels.  Below is a 

pick from one of those plays.  I normally don't play the record JP's for my 5-39 game because it's possible for

someone to buy the sets out but this time I could not resist.  Nothng big but it puts me way ahead for the year

for this game.

sm5 win

RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

I'm glad to hear you're doing so well with your venture.  Regardless of how you do in the winnings department, you should seriously consider bundling up your pool software into a marketable package.  Maybe bringing it up in Wordpress, if you haven't already done so.  I'm serious.  Given the horror stories you read about the failure of so many betting pools, there should be a market for what you've put together.

I won't be reading PMs until further notice, for reasons I think I alluded to you a long time ago.

Good luck, in MM & PB, and whatever else you undertake.

--Jimmy4164

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3962 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

Pulled the plug on the lottery pool so it's gone.  To much drama over how we should play and

deception by a few members such as sharing login information with non-pool members.  I am

going back to my 5-39 an 6-44 games, back to having fun.   To the rest of the users of DM I will

not be making any more updates to the Big-game software.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2013, 8:10 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

Pulled the plug on the lottery pool so it's gone.  To much drama over how we should play and

deception by a few members such as sharing login information with non-pool members.  I am

going back to my 5-39 an 6-44 games, back to having fun.   To the rest of the users of DM I will

RL

RL,

Sorry to hear about the Lottoguys.  You should have fun playing your own lotto games.  I know you really wanted to win either the Mega Millions or PowerBall Jackpot with the members picking filters.  When we first started the Lottoguys it became apparent that most members wanted you to do all the work.  I would venture to say 50% of the current members never even tried to learn how to use DM.

I'm glad your back to playing SM5 andthe 6-44 games.  I hope you win more jackpots like you did in the past. 

Good luck!!

Hope to see more of your posts here.

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
          Tn
          United States
          Member #54963
          September 4, 2007
          1164 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2013, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Jimmy

RL

Hate to hear this RL hope you the best with your Lotto and hope I can still hit mine!!!! lol still like your software though!     Da Boot!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
            Member #48046
            December 7, 2006
            1699 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2013, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to be reading that the  Group/pool,  has dis-banded,

...and although I personally,  haven't downloaded or tried,  any of the Programs,

Theres something that  makes me think,  that it's going to take Something like this,

to Win a Biggie,   I applude,  all ya'lls   effort,   ...  and even if RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

got stuck with  a few, who didn't contribute very much, or mabey a couple of bottom-feeders,

that were just  Jumping on the Band-Wagon,   I think RL-RANDOMLOGIC,  wanted to make it work anyway,

and I admire your tenacity on that too.

Anyway ... I agree that it's going to take a  Team effort,  other than  just a Blind-Luck Q-pick

to make it happen.    and having said  "Team Effort"  doesn't mean  $$Money alone,

Team Ideas.

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: April 3, 2013, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to be reading that the  Group/pool,  has dis-banded,

...and although I personally,  haven't downloaded or tried,  any of the Programs,

Theres something that  makes me think,  that it's going to take Something like this,

to Win a Biggie,   I applude,  all ya'lls   effort,   ...  and even if RL-RANDOMLOGIC,

got stuck with  a few, who didn't contribute very much, or mabey a couple of bottom-feeders,

that were just  Jumping on the Band-Wagon,   I think RL-RANDOMLOGIC,  wanted to make it work anyway,

and I admire your tenacity on that too.

Anyway ... I agree that it's going to take a  Team effort,  other than  just a Blind-Luck Q-pick

to make it happen.    and having said  "Team Effort"  doesn't mean  $$Money alone,

Team Ideas.

I think its going to take a lot more money to hit it big here. If I remember correctly the pool members were putting in $1.29 each per draw and only playing ONE game??? Wow, no wonder they missed the boat.

United States
                Member #128373
                May 22, 2012
                201 Posts
                Posted: April 3, 2013, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Hate to hear that the pool has been disbanded, RL.  But hey, if you win the big one, that means no sharing with anyone.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: April 3, 2013, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I think its going to take a lot more money to hit it big here. If I remember correctly the pool members were putting in $1.29 each per draw and only playing ONE game??? Wow, no wonder they missed the boat.

Ronnie

It doesn't take 100K lines to win a JP and what good is a method that no one can afford to play,  I think

PB or MM can be won in 20 lines or less and we were well on our way.   Some people want results right

now but me I would have been happy spending my $18.00 each month from now to the end of time.

Some of the members were getting very good at  their assigned values while others were not able to

focus on such a small task.  The pool was intentionally set up so that each member had a small role in

the setups.  If each member could reach a 80% hit rate the JP would have been ours for the taking.  It

took me a couple months but I reached the 80% goal for Mega millions and was biding my time waiting

for the others to follow.  Some may have even been above 80% but some values were easier than others.

I will most likely start a new MM pool but will hand pick the members and nothing will be left undone.  Each

member will receive a special tool designed specifically for the task they are assigned instead of the whole

program.   I have already started another similar group project with fewer members and a 13 line play

budget.  Doing a 10 game test run and I may post the results here after the 10 games, less any JP hits we

may pick up along the way.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                    Tn
                    United States
                    Member #54963
                    September 4, 2007
                    1164 Posts
                    Posted: April 3, 2013, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

It doesn't take 100K lines to win a JP and what good is a method that no one can afford to play,  I think

PB or MM can be won in 20 lines or less and we were well on our way.   Some people want results right

now but me I would have been happy spending my $18.00 each month from now to the end of time.

Some of the members were getting very good at  their assigned values while others were not able to

focus on such a small task.  The pool was intentionally set up so that each member had a small role in

the setups.  If each member could reach a 80% hit rate the JP would have been ours for the taking.  It

took me a couple months but I reached the 80% goal for Mega millions and was biding my time waiting

for the others to follow.  Some may have even been above 80% but some values were easier than others.

I will most likely start a new MM pool but will hand pick the members and nothing will be left undone.  Each

member will receive a special tool designed specifically for the task they are assigned instead of the whole

program.   I have already started another similar group project with fewer members and a 13 line play

budget.  Doing a 10 game test run and I may post the results here after the 10 games, less any JP hits we

RL

GL with any and all you do RL I wish you luck!!

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

United States
                      Member #128373
                      May 22, 2012
                      201 Posts
                      Posted: April 3, 2013, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie

RL

Well, I've only got three words for you, RL:

GET THAT JACKPOT!

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                        Park City, UT
                        United States
                        Member #69864
                        January 18, 2009
                        993 Posts
                        Posted: April 4, 2013, 1:46 am - IP Logged

For those that have downloaded DMP these are my tips for doing a setup for either MegaMillion or Powerball:

1. Set at most 11-12 filters from their default values.
                        2. Set one of the 1-5 digits to 0 for both Min/Max.  If you think all the digits from 1 thru 5 will hit then do not play that draw.
                        3. Set one of the 6-0 digits to 0 for both Min/Max.
                        4. Based on tips 2 & 3 you will be setting a maximum of two digits to 0.
                        5. Set two groups to Play, and set two groups to Block.
                        6. If you have access to a newer version of DMP I like using tool Recon-G to select two groups to play and 2 groups to block.  When using Recon-G I have found 4 patterns that I search and I track the highest and lowest to help me determine my plays and blocks.  If your version of DMP does not have Recon-G then you are on your own.
                        7. If you followed my advice in tips 2-5 then you will have set 6 out of your 11-12 filters to specific values.  Halfway done with the setup.
                        8. The following filters I have found the easiest for me to predict: ID, MD, PN , SD, OD, RD
                        9. Set ID to a specific value.
                        10. Set TB ranged between two values.  For example set TB Min Max values to 5/6.
                        11. Set one of the filters MD, PN, SD, OD, or RD to a specific value which ever one you feel most confident with.
                        12. If you have followed my advice so far you have set 8 filters to a specific value, and ranged TB between two values and have set a total of 9 filters.
                        13. Finally range 2-3 of the following filters MD, PN, SD, OD, or RD excluding the one you chose in step 11.
                        14. At this point you should have a solid setup that should reduce the matrix to a reasonable amount.  I can consistently reduce to under 50 lines using this approach.
                        15. Good luck!

Jimmy

United States
                          Member #111714
                          May 31, 2011
                          104 Posts
                          Posted: April 4, 2013, 3:58 am - IP Logged

For those that have downloaded DMP these are my tips for doing a setup for either MegaMillion or Powerball:

2. Set one of the 1-5 digits to 0 for both Min/Max.  If you think all the digits from 1 thru 5 will hit then do not play that draw.
                          6. If you have access to a newer version of DMP I like using tool Recon-G to select two groups to play and 2 groups to block.  When using Recon-G I have found 4 patterns that I search and I track the highest and lowest to help me determine my plays and blocks.  If your version of DMP does not have Recon-G then you are on your own.
                          7. If you followed my advice in tips 2-5 then you will have set 6 out of your 11-12 filters to specific values.  Halfway done with the setup.
                          8. The following filters I have found the easiest for me to predict: ID, MD, PN , SD, OD, RD
                          10. Set TB ranged between two values.  For example set TB Min Max values to 5/6.
                          11. Set one of the filters MD, PN, SD, OD, or RD to a specific value which ever one you feel most confident with.
                          12. If you have followed my advice so far you have set 8 filters to a specific value, and ranged TB between two values and have set a total of 9 filters.
                          13. Finally range 2-3 of the following filters MD, PN, SD, OD, or RD excluding the one you chose in step 11.
                          14. At this point you should have a solid setup that should reduce the matrix to a reasonable amount.  I can consistently reduce to under 50 lines using this approach.
                          15. Good luck!

Jimmy

Thanks for the tips.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #4924
                            June 3, 2004
                            5893 Posts
                            Posted: April 4, 2013, 6:30 am - IP Logged

15. Good luck!

Jimmy

If you have access to a newer version of DMP I like using tool Recon-G to select two groups to play and 2 groups to block.  When using Recon-G I have found 4 patterns that I search and I track the highest and lowest to help me determine my plays and blocks.  If your version of DMP does not have Recon-G then you are on your own.

JJ, Would you care to go into more detail, please. What 4 patterns to you look for? Do you use a different program?

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5893 Posts
                              Posted: April 4, 2013, 7:24 am - IP Logged

15. Good luck!

Jimmy

For those interested, I think DM is still available with Recon.

Page 127 of 140