Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 121 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
Saskatchewan
Canada
Member #19992
August 9, 2005
2867 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2012, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Todd should put a block on this thread to any more additional posts.

There is nothing positive being added except back and forth mudslinging.

Can we put an end to this BS and just lock the thread?

Is there anyone who can send me this system? thanks

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1698 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Todd should put a block on this thread to any more additional posts.

There is nothing positive being added except back and forth mudslinging.

Can we put an end to this BS and just lock the thread?

Steve, not sure that a lock is warranted. It might be better to make a concerted effort to ignore jim-bamboozle. All the old regs know he's a troll shark.

At the scent of a two sided discussion he injects his "read this" links, yet he admits to knowing nothing about what is being discussed.

How many times has he said, "No I haven't looked at the program, I haven't considered anything you said worth reading, I won't click your links, but here's a link you should read?"

How much credence do you give him? Personally, I roll my eyes and chuckle. Most of us do. If he is only here to bash lottery, the players, and the systems, why is he here at all?

It's the same as a vegan going to a steakhouse and complaining about the menu.

I've been out of the loop on another project, but I'm disappointed to see you and RL have had a difference of opinion. You two work very well together. Big shocker to hear this. 

You bring up a good point about pool play. And that is many participants just want to toss in a few bucks and be done with it. You've read the same thing in many threads right here. Admittedly, I'd be one of them. I have a tendency to spread myself too thin to be able to keep up with all my obligations.

I also agree with using DM to beat the smaller state games. A smaller win means a smaller pool, but it offers the possibility of more wins since there are more draws. Of course, the objective of this particular pool was the larger games and the players knew that going in. 

/rant

Yes, I'm happy to be back and finally have some time to work on lottery.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
      Member #41846
      June 23, 2006
      459 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Rakster   see last entry on page 119 for link to latest release

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2012, 6:06 pm - IP Logged

This is from RL not me.

DMPBG4 download
        https://www.box.com/s/8xq04h84irxvvctgv6zg

VIDEO LINK
        Link no longer working

May need to PM RL to see if he will re-up the video or ask why the video is no longer available.  Maybe just available to Lottoguys Forum members only.

Here is a LP link to the PDF's and RL's Videos uploaded to Youtube

This took many hours to complete the PDF's and upload the videos to Youtube. 

Do you understand this Lottoguys!!!

Download the PDF's!!  Open them up and read them.  How many hours did you think it took me to create the screen shots, add the instructions to the many filters, upload the files to box.net, etc., etc.  All so that everyone who downloaded DM had a basic understanding on how to use it. 

Understand this I did not want to be removed from the Lottoguys Forum.  I wanted to drop out from the pool play. 

Do you understand the time and effort to help you all??  This is why I'm really peeved.  I understand all the Lottoguys voted NOT to allow me to post any more even though I am not a paying member (Adamcustom included but he is still a member).   16 total members.  Probably 4 at the most even offer anything of real value in the way of posts.   Most probably haven't even opened Digit Master in weeks since RL decided to generate the sets himself or take selections from 2 to 3 members and play those sets.

What is the purpose of the Lottoguys Forum anyway?   

Here is the download link (zip file) to the Instructions ( PDF's):

PDF Instructions - Digit Master Pro

https://www.box.com/s/z25e6bascja6fshmav0s

Videos from the older version of Digit Master Pro: Some of the info may still be valid for the current version.

Youtube DM Videos Links:

Video #1:

https://youtu.be/ld-VMpk1t9I

Video #2:

https://youtu.be/ld-VMpk1t9I

Video #3:

https://youtu.be/0ANMWXGxcVA

Video #4:

https://youtu.be/dgKuzDZXTYg

Video #5:

https://youtu.be/uLFc7QLgsWU

Tutorial #6:

https://youtu.be/gDrRkYXYFqM

Tutorial #7:

https://youtu.be/wlzw7u-HfSk

Tutorial #8:

https://youtu.be/RjOh_FhL1TE

Tutorial #9: "Run Auto Cover"  - "R-A-C":

https://youtu.be/CPP0fab0kVM

Tutorial #10: "Digits & Groups"

https://youtu.be/GUZJQ5paj44

Tutorial #11: Menu-2 Option - Game D & Game G (Digits & Groups)

https://youtu.be/rl5EOVDv-Ls

This should get you started Rakster.  Of course the Digit Master Program is for only the Powerball and Mega Millions games.

Good Luck!!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2012, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Steve, not sure that a lock is warranted. It might be better to make a concerted effort to ignore jim-bamboozle. All the old regs know he's a troll shark.

At the scent of a two sided discussion he injects his "read this" links, yet he admits to knowing nothing about what is being discussed.

How many times has he said, "No I haven't looked at the program, I haven't considered anything you said worth reading, I won't click your links, but here's a link you should read?"

How much credence do you give him? Personally, I roll my eyes and chuckle. Most of us do. If he is only here to bash lottery, the players, and the systems, why is he here at all?

It's the same as a vegan going to a steakhouse and complaining about the menu.

I've been out of the loop on another project, but I'm disappointed to see you and RL have had a difference of opinion. You two work very well together. Big shocker to hear this. 

You bring up a good point about pool play. And that is many participants just want to toss in a few bucks and be done with it. You've read the same thing in many threads right here. Admittedly, I'd be one of them. I have a tendency to spread myself too thin to be able to keep up with all my obligations.

I also agree with using DM to beat the smaller state games. A smaller win means a smaller pool, but it offers the possibility of more wins since there are more draws. Of course, the objective of this particular pool was the larger games and the players knew that going in. 

/rant

Yes, I'm happy to be back and finally have some time to work on lottery.

G

Fact of the matter is that Jimmy can post anytime he wishes.  Yes when we see his posts we should skip over them.  Jimmy will always be the way he is.

The smaller matrix game is the way to go.  7 draws per week but as you can see the jackpots will turnover day after day.  You don't need to play everyday.  You set a target when a 5/39 game reaches a certain jackpot amount then play.

I would even go further to say that if you do hit a 4of5 or if you catch lightning in a bottle and hit a 5of5 then start using the winnings to play the BIG Games.

But prove to me first that you can win the 5/39 game with DM. 

What is the saying, you have to crawl before you can walk.

5/39 = crawl

5/56 = walk

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: December 10, 2012, 3:32 am - IP Logged

Fact of the matter is that Jimmy can post anytime he wishes.  Yes when we see his posts we should skip over them.  Jimmy will always be the way he is.

The smaller matrix game is the way to go.  7 draws per week but as you can see the jackpots will turnover day after day.  You don't need to play everyday.  You set a target when a 5/39 game reaches a certain jackpot amount then play.

I would even go further to say that if you do hit a 4of5 or if you catch lightning in a bottle and hit a 5of5 then start using the winnings to play the BIG Games.

But prove to me first that you can win the 5/39 game with DM. 

What is the saying, you have to crawl before you can walk.

5/39 = crawl

5/56 = walk

I don't see a download link for a pick 5 version of DM.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

I don't see a download link for a pick 5 version of DM.

Your correct MonEl.  The only version available is for the Mega Millions and Powerball BIG Games.

RL did not want to create additional programs for games such as the 5/39, 5/36, 5/40 etc.  Reason being the time consuming routine of updating history files and creating a program for each additional game matrix.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3972 Posts
                Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Steve

I am still not sure what's going on with you,  first you say only a few even bother to post at our forum

and If I remember correctly you did not make a single post durning the last 30 days you were there.

I don't understand what is there that you would want to read.  I will fill you in on the latest details.

JW is working on a few upgrades so that members have a place to submit their single value.   The

same guys that post are still working hard on finding that perfect setup, We have not played since

the PB JP was hit.  The website belongs to JW and he made the decision not to remove Adam as he

was an invited guest.  Adam lives in Poland and was never a member of the pool but still tries to help

with suggestions.  I have talked with Adam and he does not care if JW removes him or not as he wants

to focus on his Poland game.  The reason you were removed was because you left the pool and to

prevent future problems if we win, nothing personal just keeping things to ourselves.  You were given

the option to rejoin but declined.    I have said many times that I can play my 5-39 any time I want and

I don't have to wait on 15 other guys to submit values or collect dues etc....    Playing the big games has

cost me around $35.00 since we started the pool.   I like pool playing the big games for that reason alone. 

A good DM setup is a good setup no matter which game is being played and if we do happen to hit a JP all

of us will be set for life.  I think my $5.00 or so a week that the pool cost is worth it,  I just wish more of the

members would work a little harder trying to find one filter value.   While our best so far is a few 3of5's I don't

think we are doing that bad.  We average around 35 lines a game against odds well over 100 million to one. 

I think I remember one or two games where we had all 5 numbers on a $5.00 ticket just not on the same line. 

Large JP's come and go like the rain and I am in no hurry to throw money at any game.  If enough of the guys

stay with the program I think we have a shot at winning but I don't expect it.  It might take a few years and might

never happen but I spend more than $5.00 a week on soda.  My spare change will cover my pool play and the

scratchers I won last week will pay my pool cost for 6 months.   We are just getting started IMHO and I won't expect

much from the other members for at least 6 months.  If after 6 months if members are not able to pick one value to

play out of 55 choices then I think it will be time to get some new members.   I am still learning the big games and

have to admit they are tougher then expected but that does not make me want to quit.   I see no reason we cannot

hit some big prizes.  I am sure all the time you put into writing the PDF instruction file is appreciated by many but however

much time you spent writing them I can assure that I have spent more. I would think that I have put in close to 500 hours

on the big game release.  I don't expect anything from anyone, I only hope it helps them win.   No one has to use the 

software and I am sure that it's not for everyone.  It takes a lot of time to master and I think most will give up on it 

before they understand how to use it.  As you know I don't believe in prediction and DM is more a tool that puts a lot

of information together in a single package from which the user must make several choices.  The program does exactly

what it was designed to do.  If people want some super dupper algorithm to make choices for you and spit out the winning

numbers then DM is most likely going to be a disappointment.  If each member of the pool would select one filter to work

on and study the data until it becomes somewhat easy to range or hit on a single value we will win.  The only drawback 

is that some members may just be pulling a value out of a hat and are not investing any time trying to understand what 

they are working on.  Time will tell which ones are pulling their weight and which ones are not.  I am sure that if you choose

to rejoin the group that most of the members would vote you back in.   They voted to remove you from the forum because

you left the pool.   Staying with the forum would give you access to all information including our sets, You yourself did not 

trust the other members with this information before the drawing, why should they feel any different towards someone who

is not a member? 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Well actually I did post ideas on using JimJ's "stakes" method which again was uploading screen shots and suggestions.

You should look for my previous posts unless they were all deleted. 

If you want something in writing you can take this, "I don't want any winnings from any sets generated by you or any member of the Lottoguys syndication/group.

If I did not post in the last 30 days I was there I would probably say that you were working on enhancments to DM and really did not know what to really add.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                    Dallas, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #4549
                    May 2, 2004
                    1698 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

You both need signs above your head that read, "BIG DUMMY!"

Here I am sitting wayyyyyyyy out here and I see you two got farther working together, than either of you would working alone.

You both have excellent ideas, neither of which are wrong. You just have to pick a boat and start paddling.

I think DM is an excellent analysis and set generator, but I'm not ready to jump in the boat where the odds are 178 million to one. Yes, the theories of DM are sound, but clicking one wrong filter changes what might have been.

Truth is, theory doesn't always meet reality.  And the greater the odds, the more likely the miss. So I see the point that the theory should be proved playing a game with a low number set and a large payout.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Here I am sitting wayyyyyyyy out here and I see you two got farther working together, than either of you would working alone.

You both have excellent ideas, neither of which are wrong. You just have to pick a boat and start paddling.

I think DM is an excellent analysis and set generator, but I'm not ready to jump in the boat where the odds are 178 million to one. Yes, the theories of DM are sound, but clicking one wrong filter changes what might have been.

Truth is, theory doesn't always meet reality.  And the greater the odds, the more likely the miss. So I see the point that the theory should be proved playing a game with a low number set and a large payout.

Good to see you back!

Ditto on the comments.  Both great minds that worked for everyone's benefit.  I hope the thread continues.

Sad Cheers

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3972 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

winsum

Your last post I could find was on October 24, 2012, 04:26:19 AM, you were removed November 25th or 26th.

You quit the pool twice and made it known that you thought that we could not win at  playing the big games. 

Anyone with similar opinions should also leave.    How can you contribute to a cause you think is a waste of

time.  I am still lost trying to figure out what the big deal is. 

What?

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3972 Posts
                          Posted: December 10, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

G

I have already proved my tactics work as I have one JP win and many, many 4of5's and even more 3of5's etc...

Smaller games have smaller jackpots, Even a 500K JP win after taxes divided 17 ways is not much on an incentive

to play.  500*.32=160,  500-160=340 and 340/17=20K.   I could take up a second job and make 20K in less time

then it might take to win a smaller JP.   To win one must play and playing in the pool gives me many more chances

to hit then playing by myself.   Like I said I can play my state games anytime I want and so can winsum.   Many

state P-5 games average far less than 500K.  To me we might as well be play pick-3 and divide a $300 prize 17 

ways for the big chance of winning $17.65 each before taxes.  Winning 5  to 20K would be nice for a couple days

but I am looking for a little more than that for the time I have invested.   A good setup for a small state game would

also be a good setup for MM or PB.  I have a lot of patience when it comes to playing the lottery.  I can skip playing

for a couple months at a time and work on strategies our just do something else.   Winsum works with Excel and LP

has far more to offer than our little site ever will.  We started the private site just so we could play without this kind

of crap.  Oh well, so much for thinking.

Thinking of...

RL

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12740 Posts
                            Posted: December 10, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

winsum

Your last post I could find was on October 24, 2012, 04:26:19 AM, you were removed November 25th or 26th.

You quit the pool twice and made it known that you thought that we could not win at  playing the big games. 

Anyone with similar opinions should also leave.    How can you contribute to a cause you think is a waste of

time.  I am still lost trying to figure out what the big deal is. 

What?

RL-Randomlogic and Winsum ,

The Digit Master Big Game Software is the Best , I've seen for Jackpot games on the market with proven results . To many people want the Win and can't wait till the System/Method or Theory comes in with the Jackpot . You both forget about the naysayers . The system will get that Jackpot !!!! 

CW4

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: December 10, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Personally I think it doesn't matter much if you play 5/56  or  5/39,  yes the odd are higher in the 5/56 game but at the end it doesn't really matter

because DM program deal with values attributed to a filter, for example if you take DE filter it range from 0:4 for MM and exactly the same 0:4 for 5/39

same for MD = 0:5 for MM and 0:5 for 3/39 and so on for most of the filters, so here it doesn't matter about how many combinations there is,

it's just that after the selection is made, the amount of sets will be 6.63 % more, so I'm for playing the MM instead of the 5/39.

Like RL said this would set us for life but not the 5/39.

Frenchie.

Page 121 of 140