Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 117 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3971 Posts
Posted: September 11, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

I should have said, pick more than 2-3 groups to play and more than 2 groups to block. .

My bad.

Hi guys

We are going to skip playing tonight, I am not going to be able to get everything done in time for the

drawing.  I am so close to having things ready but no way can I finish it tonight.  I just read the last

few post and I want to inject a few things which you might want to consider.  The first thing I would

like to say is that playing a value because it is out a bunch of games is not a good way to play.  This

has been proven not to work.  While at times it does seem to hit, it will most likely hand you your hat  at

the end of the day and show you the door.  Many people play hot or cold and we should move away from

this type of play.

The next draw is not related to the past draws in that way.  Each number, value, etc.. has an expected

hit rate and should show so many times within so many draws but that does not mean that it will.  When

looking at numbers this is even more true and the larger the matrix the lower the frequency between shows.

This is why I don't use numbers in my program.  Grouping numbers together increases the frequency of hits

and the more something shows the greater the chance you have of hitting. 

What I do is use probability but in reverse.  "Random-Logic"  Lets say that I build a RNG and have it select 

six groups.  Since six groups make up 60% of the total groups and being that the drawing is also a random

event we can make a very good estimate of how many of the six generated are correct.   The draw can have

1,2,3,4 or 5 groups providing the 5 numbers but for this example lets say we are playing TG=4. 

Now if we know that six groups make up 60% of the total groups then we can also expect that 60% of the

numbers will come from these six groups.   60% * 5 = 3.   There will be times that the RNG will hit 100% but

that too can be calculated.  You might be wondering how this helps because if you select 6 and only have 3

correct then you are not better off than when you started.   Remember  that probability work best with larger

samples and does not do too well for the single event.   Ok with that said now lets say that we generate several

sets of six groups.  We know that each of the sets of 6 groups will fall very close overall to the expected.  This has

been proven so many times and is as old as the hills but consider this.   Let's say that I generate a bunch of these

sets of 6 groups.  I know that on average 60% of the groups in any one randomly generated set are correct.  With

this information in hand then all I have to do is compare all the sets.  I run the process several times looking for

similar results to confirm the groups most likely to show.  It's like using random against it's self.  I am updating the

programs to work with the big games and have them around 95% finished and will be more than ready for the next

draw.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Hey Guys and Gals,

I call it the low/high crosss-over.  It happens from time to time.  You will need to determine how many high balls to remove and how many low balls to remove based on the matrix of your own state's lottery game.

Here is soemthing to look for in your lottery game(s)

I'll give you an example using the Missouri 5/39 game.

Tue, Sep 11, 2012    11-18-20-30-35 (no number below 10)
    Mon, Sep 10, 2012    06-12-18-19-24 (no number higher than 30)
    Sun, Sep 9, 2012    16-27-32-34-37 (no number below 10)

Whenever you see your lottery draw that has NO number less than 10 then look for the next drawing to contain numbers less than 30

Whenever you see your lottery draw that has NO number greater than 30 then look for the next drawing to contain numbers between 10 and 39.

Wait for either to occur before you play.

You can reduce your 5/39 game from a 5/39 to a 5/30 game.

Mega Millions Example below:  Digit Master Pro BIG Game users

Mega Millions Cross Over

The Mega Millions paramters are:

A. Any drawings that do not contain a number lower than 10

B. Any drawings that do not contain a number higher than 46

Usually these will flip.

Digit Master Pro Big Game program users can eliminate 2 Groups.  Either A & B  or I & J

Tonights drawing: 5-11-20-33-36 - No numbers higher than or equal to 46

You could have eliminated Groups I & J and just analyzed Groups A through H.

United States
      Member #128373
      May 22, 2012
      201 Posts
      Posted: September 12, 2012, 12:45 am - IP Logged

Hey Guys and Gals,

I call it the low/high crosss-over.  It happens from time to time.  You will need to determine how many high balls to remove and how many low balls to remove based on the matrix of your own state's lottery game.

Here is soemthing to look for in your lottery game(s)

I'll give you an example using the Missouri 5/39 game.

Tue, Sep 11, 2012    11-18-20-30-35 (no number below 10)
      Mon, Sep 10, 2012    06-12-18-19-24 (no number higher than 30)
      Sun, Sep 9, 2012    16-27-32-34-37 (no number below 10)

Whenever you see your lottery draw that has NO number less than 10 then look for the next drawing to contain numbers less than 30

Whenever you see your lottery draw that has NO number greater than 30 then look for the next drawing to contain numbers between 10 and 39.

Wait for either to occur before you play.

You can reduce your 5/39 game from a 5/39 to a 5/30 game.

Mega Millions Example below:  Digit Master Pro BIG Game users

Mega Millions Cross Over

The Mega Millions paramters are:

A. Any drawings that do not contain a number lower than 10

B. Any drawings that do not contain a number higher than 46

Usually these will flip.

Digit Master Pro Big Game program users can eliminate 2 Groups.  Either A & B  or I & J

Tonights drawing: 5-11-20-33-36 - No numbers higher than or equal to 46

You could have eliminated Groups I & J and just analyzed Groups A through H.

I likes that!  Good catch there, Steve.

The lottery is NOT a tax on the poor.  By calling it a tax, you are calling it mandatory, which is what taxes are.  But the lottery is NOT mandatory, therefore calling it a tax highly inaccurate.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2012, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

A couple of last draws I was playing on paper only. This what I had for the draw of yesterday. What you can see in Temp file is the result of the RAC reduction. Needless to say, I didn't play it.

Adamlast draw

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3971 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:30 am - IP Logged

Adam

Great job, I think it's only a matter of time before you win a big one.  Someone hit the MM JP last night so I guess this

will give me plenty of time to get up to par with the MM settings.  I must have put in 80 hours trying to get ready for

last nights draw but in the end I ran out of time.   Steve's new find seems to be working good and I hope it holds up.

I had a partial setup finished but it would not of had a chance for a 5of5 so I am glad we skipped playing. 

Below is a list of randomly generated sets of 6 groups that explain a little better what I talked about above.  These

sets are very similar to the results I received from the pool members and show that their choices do about the same

a choosing at random.  I knew this would be the results and while some members managed to hit all the groups in 6

choices they still performed no better than using random.   The results below are 5 test runs of 15 randomly generated

sets of choices to mimic those sent in by the members.  I was very pleased with these results because this will allow

me to gleam the best set to play.  I hope to finish the algorithm today but might take a break since the JP was hit which

will allow me to do many back-test before the JP climbs back up.  I think we can hit at least the 5of5 before the end of

the year and may get a BB along with it.  I wish now that I had started playing these big games a long time ago.

RL

groups = A-B-D-F TG=4  9/11/12

B C E F G H =2
          B C E F G J =2
          A B D G I J =3
          B C F G I J =2
          A B C E F I =3
          A E F H I J =2
          B C F H I J =2
          A B E F H J =3
          D E F G H I =2
          C D E G H I =1
          A C E H I J =1
          C E F G I J =1
          C E F G H I =1
          A C F G H J =2
          B D E G H I =2
          A= 6  B= 8  C= 10  D= 4  E= 11
          F= 11  G= 10  H= 10  I= 11  J= 9

B C F G H I =2
          A C F G I J =2
          E F G H I J =1
          E F G H I J =1
          A D E F H I =3
          B C E F G I =2
          D F G H I J =2
          B C E F G J =2
          A B D F H J =4  hit all 4
          A B C D F H =4  hit all 4
          B C E G H I =1
          B D E F G I =3
          B C D E G H =2
          A B C G H J =2
          B E F G H J =2
          A= 5  B= 10  C= 8  D= 6  E= 9
          F= 12  G= 12  H= 11  I= 9  J= 8

A C D G H I =2
          A C E F G H =2
          B C D E I J =2
          B E F H I J =2
          B C D F H I =3
          A C E F G I =2
          C D F G H J =2
          A B D E H J =3
          A C F G H I =2
          A B D E H I =2
          A E F H I J =2
          A D F G I J =3
          B C E H I J =1
          A B F G H J =3
          A B E F G H =3
          A= 10  B= 8  C= 8  D= 7  E= 9
          F= 10  G= 8  H= 12  I= 10  J= 8

A B F G H J =3
          A C D E G H =2
          B D E H I J =2
          A D E G H J =2
          B C D F I J =3
          B C D G H J =2
          B C D G H I =2
          A D F G I J =3
          B C D H I J =2
          A C D E G I =2
          A D E F H J =3
          B C F G H I =2
          D E F G H J =2
          B D E F G I =3
          A= 7  B= 9  C= 7  D= 13  E= 7
          F= 8  G= 10  H= 11  I= 8  J= 10

A D E G I J =2
          A D E F G I =3
          A C F G H J =2
          B C D F G H =3
          A B E F H J =3
          A C D G H J =2
          A B C F G H =3
          B D E F G J =3
          C D F H I J =2
          A B C D F I =4 hit all 4
          A D E F H J =3
          A C G H I J =1
          A D F G H I =2
          B C D F G J =3
          A C E F H J =2
          A= 11  B= 6  C= 9  D= 10  E= 6
          F= 12  G= 10  H= 10  I= 6  J= 10

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Adam

Great job, I think it's only a matter of time before you win a big one.  Someone hit the MM JP last night so I guess this

will give me plenty of time to get up to par with the MM settings.  I must have put in 80 hours trying to get ready for

last nights draw but in the end I ran out of time.   Steve's new find seems to be working good and I hope it holds up.

I had a partial setup finished but it would not of had a chance for a 5of5 so I am glad we skipped playing. 

Below is a list of randomly generated sets of 6 groups that explain a little better what I talked about above.  These

sets are very similar to the results I received from the pool members and show that their choices do about the same

a choosing at random.  I knew this would be the results and while some members managed to hit all the groups in 6

choices they still performed no better than using random.   The results below are 5 test runs of 15 randomly generated

sets of choices to mimic those sent in by the members.  I was very pleased with these results because this will allow

me to gleam the best set to play.  I hope to finish the algorithm today but might take a break since the JP was hit which

will allow me to do many back-test before the JP climbs back up.  I think we can hit at least the 5of5 before the end of

the year and may get a BB along with it.  I wish now that I had started playing these big games a long time ago.

RL

groups = A-B-D-F TG=4  9/11/12

B C E F G H =2
            B C E F G J =2
            A B D G I J =3
            B C F G I J =2
            A B C E F I =3
            A E F H I J =2
            B C F H I J =2
            A B E F H J =3
            D E F G H I =2
            C D E G H I =1
            A C E H I J =1
            C E F G I J =1
            C E F G H I =1
            A C F G H J =2
            B D E G H I =2
            A= 6  B= 8  C= 10  D= 4  E= 11
            F= 11  G= 10  H= 10  I= 11  J= 9

B C F G H I =2
            A C F G I J =2
            E F G H I J =1
            E F G H I J =1
            A D E F H I =3
            B C E F G I =2
            D F G H I J =2
            B C E F G J =2
            A B C D F H =4  hit all 4
            B C E G H I =1
            B D E F G I =3
            B C D E G H =2
            A B C G H J =2
            B E F G H J =2
            A= 5  B= 10  C= 8  D= 6  E= 9
            F= 12  G= 12  H= 11  I= 9  J= 8

A C D G H I =2
            A C E F G H =2
            B C D E I J =2
            B E F H I J =2
            B C D F H I =3
            A C E F G I =2
            C D F G H J =2
            A B D E H J =3
            A C F G H I =2
            A B D E H I =2
            A E F H I J =2
            A D F G I J =3
            B C E H I J =1
            A B F G H J =3
            A B E F G H =3
            A= 10  B= 8  C= 8  D= 7  E= 9
            F= 10  G= 8  H= 12  I= 10  J= 8

A B F G H J =3
            A C D E G H =2
            B D E H I J =2
            A D E G H J =2
            B C D F I J =3
            B C D G H J =2
            B C D G H I =2
            A D F G I J =3
            B C D H I J =2
            A C D E G I =2
            A D E F H J =3
            B C F G H I =2
            D E F G H J =2
            B D E F G I =3
            A= 7  B= 9  C= 7  D= 13  E= 7
            F= 8  G= 10  H= 11  I= 8  J= 10

A D E G I J =2
            A D E F G I =3
            A C F G H J =2
            B C D F G H =3
            A B E F H J =3
            A C D G H J =2
            A B C F G H =3
            B D E F G J =3
            C D F H I J =2
            A B C D F I =4 hit all 4
            A D E F H J =3
            A C G H I J =1
            A D F G H I =2
            B C D F G J =3
            A C E F H J =2
            A= 11  B= 6  C= 9  D= 10  E= 6
            F= 12  G= 10  H= 10  I= 6  J= 10

RL,

Thanks a lot. As you can see Im going through a whole spectrum of possible settings that DM offers.

It is as important to know when not to play as when to play. This seems to be the problem I am having.

I am sure you will do it.

Adam

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3971 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2012, 7:59 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thanks a lot. As you can see Im going through a whole spectrum of possible settings that DM offers.

It is as important to know when not to play as when to play. This seems to be the problem I am having.

I am sure you will do it.

Adam

Adam

This is the same problem that I run into all the time, I think the pool play will take care of that part.

Maybe you should consider forming a small pool for you game there in Poland this way it will take

to cost burden and split it up.  In the past playing my 5-39 on a limited budget I had to pick which

days to play and which to pass.  Just like your setup I have hit the 5of5 many times but either passed

playing on that day or I filtered it out getting down to my budget.  You have hit a 5 of 5 a couple times

in the last couple months and I wish you had played these games.  Maybe a pool would allow you to

play many of the draws where you skip playing now.  Just a thought.

RL

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                3971 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2012, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Adam

I wish to thank you for sticking with DM and I am sure you can see it does work but it takes spending

a lot of time to master.  How many people can say they picked a couple 5 of 5's in a couple months. I

really hope DM produces a bunch of millionaires in the next few years.   Again thanks for sticking  with

it as I know in the past you had your doubts.

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Here is another suggestion called "bookends".

The example below uses the NJ 5/40 game.

Notice on line 24 for the drawing date 9/7/2012 we see the the draw 3,20,31,34,36.  All the numbers are at or below number 36. 

The next drawing we had "bookends" were the lowest number was greater than or equal to 5 and lower or equal to 36.

So we can eliminate 8 numbers from the 5/40 game.  1,2,3,4  37, 38, 39, 40 making it a 5/32 game.  Plus "block" 2 Groups A and B for Digit Master Pro.

Notice the same thing happened on the Sept 10 and Sept 11 draws.

bookends

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Adam

This is the same problem that I run into all the time, I think the pool play will take care of that part.

Maybe you should consider forming a small pool for you game there in Poland this way it will take

to cost burden and split it up.  In the past playing my 5-39 on a limited budget I had to pick which

days to play and which to pass.  Just like your setup I have hit the 5of5 many times but either passed

playing on that day or I filtered it out getting down to my budget.  You have hit a 5 of 5 a couple times

in the last couple months and I wish you had played these games.  Maybe a pool would allow you to

play many of the draws where you skip playing now.  Just a thought.

RL

RL,

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestion. The problem is lack of trust or to put it in another way complete distrust on the part of people here. 99% of them would think it's a scam and I want to rip them off.  Perhaps as time passes it's gonna change a bit. Who knows.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Adam

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      859 Posts
                      Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Adam

I wish to thank you for sticking with DM and I am sure you can see it does work but it takes spending

a lot of time to master.  How many people can say they picked a couple 5 of 5's in a couple months. I

really hope DM produces a bunch of millionaires in the next few years.   Again thanks for sticking  with

it as I know in the past you had your doubts.

RL

RL,

The pleasure is all mine. It's true that I had moments of doubts. They were all due to my lack of competence and lost battles with randomness which, I know it now, are part of our hobby. They simply cannot be avoided if one wants to play lotteries.

As a matter of time, all the thanks go to you and not me. For all your hard work and efforts you've been putting into making it the best software ever made for playing lottery. And it truely is, no matter what some might say. For now the only way I can try to repay it is sharing whatever I might find useful in settings for DM.

Adam

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3971 Posts
                        Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

RL,

The pleasure is all mine. It's true that I had moments of doubts. They were all due to my lack of competence and lost battles with randomness which, I know it now, are part of our hobby. They simply cannot be avoided if one wants to play lotteries.

As a matter of time, all the thanks go to you and not me. For all your hard work and efforts you've been putting into making it the best software ever made for playing lottery. And it truely is, no matter what some might say. For now the only way I can try to repay it is sharing whatever I might find useful in settings for DM.

Adam

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let the pool members know in advance that we will not be playing the next couple games

while waiting for the JP to climb a little.

RL

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                          From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                          United States
                          Member #49750
                          February 13, 2007
                          439 Posts
                          Posted: September 12, 2012, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let the pool members know in advance that we will not be playing the next couple games

RL

Jackpots come and jackpots go. Play when you feel confident with your setup. All I can say is keep up the good work and the pool members are here to help you any way we can. Thanx, RL and winsum!

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: September 13, 2012, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

RL

RL,

That's fine with me, and thank you for all your hard work.

Frenchie.

United States
                              Member #59354
                              March 13, 2008
                              3971 Posts
                              Posted: September 13, 2012, 4:56 am - IP Logged

Jackpots come and jackpots go. Play when you feel confident with your setup. All I can say is keep up the good work and the pool members are here to help you any way we can. Thanx, RL and winsum!

Thanks guys

I figure it will give me a couple draws to work things out, I will go ahead and play if everything looks good 

and any size JP would be welcome.   I am still working on a few tools which I think will help, one of which is

for analyzing groups of filters.   This should show me if any filters show stronger or run together which would

make filter setups a bit easier. 

RL

Page 117 of 140