Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 114 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
Krakow
Poland
Member #86302
February 2, 2010
892 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

dr san,

No offence, but as I've already written I have problems with your posts. I'd better read them in Spanish, French, Russian or even Portuguese as I think I would be in a much better position to get what you mean. It' so ambiguous and abstruse that it helps me in no way.

Adam

san diego
    United States
    Member #68237
    December 16, 2008
    97 Posts
    Posted: September 6, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the tips of just using W-wide open and Blocking of groups. Double check my TG is set correctly. I was able to reduce RFW Temp file from 65 to 18 still retaining the 5 number win.

FA

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5396 Posts
      Posted: September 6, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

This was a post RL made a few pages back.

RL, If anything is incorrect I will change it.

===========================================================================================================

You don't have to set these filters they are the ones you need to consider when choosing the Groups and by analyzing both you can make better choices.

(BN) - Base Number to Non-Base Number and (NB) Non-Base Number to Base Number both have a Max value of 2 (0, 1, or 2).

There are only 9 ways to set both the (BN) - Base Number to Non-Base Number and (NB) Non-Base Number to Base Number: 00, 10, 01, 11, 12, 21, 02, 20 , 22

Since all 4 of these filters must total 4 then setting a couple of the easy ones will give you a good idea what the others will be.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then this would be amazing information to the digits setup and would also mean that (DB) Double Base would be set to (0).

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then BB BN NB (Base Number to Base Number Base Number to Non-Base Number Non-Base Number to Base NUmber) will also all be (0).

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then all the 2nd digits will be greater than 3 (4,6,6,7,8,9,0)

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then (DB) Double Base will always = 0 

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 in the next draw then that means that all the 2nd Digits are going to be above 3 (4,5,6,7,8,9,0) so no way can you have any (DB) Double Base numbers.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 3 then either 1 of the following BB BN NB (Base Number to Base Number or Base Number to Non-Base Number or Non-Base Number to Base Number) would = 1 meaning that 2 of them have

to hit 0 in the next draw.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 3 then we know that 1 of the 2nd digits must be a (BD) Base Digit.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 2 then we know that 1 or 2 (BD) Base Digits 1,2,3 will hit as 2nd digits.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 2 then we know that we need 3 or 4 numbers 2nd digit is (NB) Non-Base.

If (BN) Base Number to Non-Base Number = 1 then it will help us place our Base and Non-base numbers.

In reverse if (DB) Double Base was thought to be a (0) for the next draw then NN = 4 (Non-Base to Non-Base) so if (DB) Double Base = 0 then BB, BN, and NB all = 0.

Using both filters together to find a common setting just makes sense.

If DB is expected to show greater than > zero then we don't need to consider 4 as a possibility for NN.

If DB (Double Base) = 2 in the next draw then this can help with all 4 of the Base & Non Base filters.

Connections, connections, connections.

Everything in Digit Master is there for a reason of helping pick a value for something else and vice versa.

Two heads are better than one and three are better than two.

When one filters data does not give enough data to make a choice then look at the other filters that are related to it for some help.

==================================================================================================

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5396 Posts
        Posted: September 6, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

===========================================================================================================

You don't have to set these filters they are the ones you need to consider when choosing the Groups and by analyzing both you can make better choices.

(BN) - Base Number to Non-Base Number and (NB) Non-Base Number to Base Number both have a Max value of 2 (0, 1, or 2).

There are only 9 ways to set both the (BN) - Base Number to Non-Base Number and (NB) Non-Base Number to Base Number: 00, 10, 01, 11, 12, 21, 02, 20 , 22

Since all 4 of these filters must total 4 then setting a couple of the easy ones will give you a good idea what the others will be.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then this would be amazing information to the digits setup and would also mean that (DB) Double Base would be set to (0).

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then BB BN NB (Base Number to Base Number Base Number to Non-Base Number Non-Base Number to Base NUmber) will also all be (0).

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 then all the 2nd digits will be greater than 3 (4,6,6,7,8,9,0)

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 4 in the next draw then that means that all the 2nd Digits are going to be above 3 (4,5,6,7,8,9,0) so no way can you have any (DB) Double Base numbers.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 3 then either 1 of the following BB BN NB (Base Number to Base Number or Base Number to Non-Base Number or Non-Base Number to Base Number) would = 1 meaning that 2 of them have

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 3 then we know that 1 of the 2nd digits must be a (BD) Base Digit.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 2 then we know that 1 or 2 (BD) Base Digits 1,2,3 will hit as 2nd digits.

If (NN) Non-Base to Non-Base = 2 then we know that we need 3 or 4 numbers 2nd digit is (NB) Non-Base.

If (BN) Base Number to Non-Base Number = 1 then it will help us place our Base and Non-base numbers.

In reverse if (DB) Double Base was thought to be a (0) for the next draw then NN = 4 (Non-Base to Non-Base) so if (DB) Double Base = 0 then BB, BN, and NB all = 0.

If DB is expected to show greater than > zero then we don't need to consider 4 as a possibility for NN.

If DB (Double Base) = 2 in the next draw then this can help with all 4 of the Base & Non Base filters.

Everything in Digit Master is there for a reason of helping pick a value for something else and vice versa.

When one filters data does not give enough data to make a choice then look at the other filters that are related to it for some help.

==================================================================================================

DM Sept 6

Eugene Oregan
          United States
          Member #128629
          May 29, 2012
          419 Posts
          Posted: September 6, 2012, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Winsum

Are we still sending you our choices as usual for the mm draw fri?  dld

cleveland ohio
            United States
            Member #65897
            October 9, 2008
            275 Posts
            Posted: September 6, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Winsome,

This is what I was looking at on my last set up the first one agreed but he last 2 couldnt have happend. Not

with those filters but with others I started to make me think about how Im putting my choices together.

Now im my case I just sent them in but we all need to look at the filters in a manner that as discribed

will be a playable play. We will get this no doubt.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              4092 Posts
              Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Winsum

Are we still sending you our choices as usual for the mm draw fri?  dld

did

We are going to do something a little different for friday.  If you have your choices then go ahead

and send them but they won't be needed for the next draw.  Steve and I are working together on

the setup and I have a couple new tools that I will be using for the groups and digits setups.  I am

still testing the programs right now but hope to be finished by early morning.  I will then take a break 

for several hours before I do the final setup.  Every thing is looking good in back test so maybe we will

do well.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Eugene Oregan
                United States
                Member #128629
                May 29, 2012
                419 Posts
                Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:43 am - IP Logged

did

We are going to do something a little different for friday.  If you have your choices then go ahead

and send them but they won't be needed for the next draw.  Steve and I are working together on

the setup and I have a couple new tools that I will be using for the groups and digits setups.  I am

still testing the programs right now but hope to be finished by early morning.  I will then take a break 

for several hours before I do the final setup.  Every thing is looking good in back test so maybe we will

do well.

RL

RL

Did send last night, thanks for the heads up.  Do appreciate all of the hard work you and winsum are doing.  dld

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  4092 Posts
                  Posted: September 7, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

RL

Did send last night, thanks for the heads up.  Do appreciate all of the hard work you and winsum are doing.  dld

did

I got the programs finished and ran many back-test but got mixed results.  I have been at this for

around 18 hours now and I need to get some rest before I do any more.  If everything goes well

then we will play tonight but if not we may sit the game out.  If enough people sent in their choices

I will compare everything to see what I can come up with. 

Craig

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #2218
                    September 1, 2003
                    5396 Posts
                    Posted: September 7, 2012, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Sorry for the late notice.

I did receive filter selections from a handful of pool members.  If those who have not sent in their filter selections can send them in by 2PM today (New York) time.

Again, sorry for the laste notce.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      449 Posts
                      Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:02 am - IP Logged

did

do well.

RL

RL, I think only you and winsum should work on the setup for the game for the next three draws or so, while the rest of the pool members hone their skills. While I am getting better each day with the groups and digits part, my filter selections are for the most part based on what the "suggestion" button recommends! While it is a good thing to ask pool members to participate in play selection, it doesn't have to be EVERYTIME! If the desired results are not there, then it is ok to try different strategies. Change is good!

In this case, what we have here is "too many cooks spoiling the broth". All this confusing selections sent by pool members is interfering with your thought process and hindering your judgement. I believe, you and winsum should be given at least a chance to work on this thing thoroughly, without interference from other pool members and see if we can get better results. Thanx!

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        208 Posts
                        Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

RL, I think only you and winsum should work on the setup for the game for the next three draws or so, while the rest of the pool members hone their skills. While I am getting better each day with the groups and digits part, my filter selections are for the most part based on what the "suggestion" button recommends! While it is a good thing to ask pool members to participate in play selection, it doesn't have to be EVERYTIME! If the desired results are not there, then it is ok to try different strategies. Change is good!

In this case, what we have here is "too many cooks spoiling the broth". All this confusing selections sent by pool members is interfering with your thought process and hindering your judgement. I believe, you and winsum should be given at least a chance to work on this thing thoroughly, without interference from other pool members and see if we can get better results. Thanx!

RL and Winsum

I'm in 100% agreement on what adulane62 said. Guys take your time and don't worry about us. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if you didn't ask us to participate in selections for a few months.

Hey, just do it.

Just do it......

oldmanjohnson's avatar - walt
                          Braselton Ga
                          United States
                          Member #121665
                          January 14, 2012
                          35 Posts
                          Posted: September 7, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

RL & Winsum

Do what you do. Let's just win i am in for the long HaulUS Flag

MA
                            United States
                            Member #89094
                            March 30, 2010
                            245 Posts
                            Posted: September 7, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Yes, by all means let's give them a try!

No feelings hurt by any means.

Let's give it the old college try!

M

san diego
                              United States
                              Member #68237
                              December 16, 2008
                              97 Posts
                              Posted: September 7, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

By all means do what you have to do. If the setup and data says "GO" then play. If data is mixed and a "NO-GO" then we just sit and we just do a dry run.

FA

Page 114 of 140