Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 109 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
san diego
United States
Member #68237
December 16, 2008
97 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

We should be focusing on the Groups and Digits. RL should also provide a baseline Template for the filters so we have commonality on the filters per draw. We should keep our posting within the group. The whole public and Lottery Commission see our piecemeal postings. Overtime the will have a complete picture on what we 're doing.

FA

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:52 am - IP Logged

We should be focusing on the Groups and Digits. RL should also provide a baseline Template for the filters so we have commonality on the filters per draw. We should keep our posting within the group. The whole public and Lottery Commission see our piecemeal postings. Overtime the will have a complete picture on what we 're doing.

FA

I agree and ignore the ignorant posters.  As far as "The whole public and Lottery Commission see our piecemeal postings."  I think you're being a little overly concerned. Yes the public, but the lottery commission? They could care less.

cleveland ohio
      United States
      Member #65897
      October 9, 2008
      275 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

while i feel im getting better with the program I am not yet able to get a rfw down to under 1K yet. Yes I could play them tighter but right now I leave alot loose and am working on the groups mostly. Once I get those down then I will begin to focus on the decades. Hopefully as I get used to this more I will start to spot certian filters that I can set at 1 single value but I am not at that level yet. :-)

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

while i feel im getting better with the program I am not yet able to get a rfw down to under 1K yet. Yes I could play them tighter but right now I leave alot loose and am working on the groups mostly. Once I get those down then I will begin to focus on the decades. Hopefully as I get used to this more I will start to spot certian filters that I can set at 1 single value but I am not at that level yet. :-)

Same here brother! The only two things I feel comfortable with are the digits and groups. When I dabble with the filters or decades or even the wheel option, somehow I end up with a zero setup (meaning one or two of the filters are canceling each other) or temp file worth thousands. Out of desperation, I resort to using the RLP function. I then end up with, ahem, a 1/5 or if I am lucky 2/5! What we really need is to get a good grasp of what the different filters mean, which filter goes with witch filter, which ones are the most useful and can REALLY reduce the setup to get us a few 4/5 or even 5/5. And yes I agree, this information should be shared among pool members exclusively. Thanx!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3964 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2012, 2:45 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I understand what everyone is saying and the difficulty they are facing.  The software breaks the sets

down into different parts and each section needs a different type of logic to get the most out of a choice. 

The groups are different then the digits and the digits are different then the other filters.  The wife and I

work as a team and she does the groups and I work the digits.  Doing both puts one at a disadvantage

because you need to adjust your logic depending on which filters you are working on. If you work only

on the groups then you will find them easier and easier to hit,  The same thing is also true of the digits

but when you try to do both then both suffer.   Both have different hit and skip rates and it takes a while

to be able to adjust depending on which you are working on.  This holds true for all the filters and while

some are very close data matches others are not.  What we need to do is assign filters so that each

person is working on filters that require the same sort of logic.  If you are playing more than one game

it will have similar results and you will most likely not do well with either.  We have only played 5 games

so far and managed to hit a a couple 3+0 and a bunch of 2+0 and a couple 1+1 and 0+1 so we are ahead

of the odds but we are not close to breaking even let alone making anything.  We will get better but we

need to break the processes down so that  members are only working on a few values.  Some may be

playing both MM and PB and this will affect their overall suggestions and not in a good way.   I will try and

make a list of the filters and assign a few to each person that all require around the same type of analysis

and see if this helps.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:46 am - IP Logged

RL,

Perfect, that's what I was waitting for, that was your idea from the beginning.

The problem though is none of us will know what the other ones choice are gone be, when putting all the filters together and R-F-W

will have filters in conflict, so I guess that's where you will come in and do the adjusments for the game, I see that working very well.

You can asign me any filters, I don't really have a preferece, Thank you.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:22 am - IP Logged

I have a suggestion.

We have 15 members in the pool.  RL is the maestro or conductor if you will.  RL makes sure we are all in the same "key"

Since RL is the maestro of our pool orchestra that leaves 14 of us to make the music and hit the correct notes.

OK music analogy put aside.

14 members

Each member will be assigned only 4 Groups from A through J.  You will not need to look at any other Group except the 4 Groups your assigned to analyze.

All members will analyze Group J since it only has 2 numbers (Mega Millions) or if we decide to play Powerball 5 numbers.

So Joe Shmoe (member 1) for example is given Group A & B & C & J. 

Joe Shmoe will analyze just these 4 Groups A & B & C & J and provide the following:

1.  The 4 Groups your assigned be Blocked "B", Wild "W", or Play "P"?

Joe Shmoes analysis example:

Group A - W (Wild)

Group B - B (Blocked)

Group C - P (Play)

Group J - B (Blocked) Note: Every member gets Group J

This is a breakdown for the 14 members:

Group 1   Group 2   Group 3   Group 4

Member #1 -     A              B             C             J   (Joe Shmoe's Groups)

Member #2 -     B              C             D             J

Member #3 -     C              D             E              J

Member #4 -     D              E             F              J

Member #5 -     E              F             G              J

Member #6 -     F              G             H              J

Member #7 -     G             H             I               J

===================================

Member #8 -     A              B             C             J

Member #9 -     B              C             D             J

Member #10 -   C              D             E            J

Member #11 -    D              E             F            J

Member #12 -    E              F             G            J

Member #13 -    F              G             H            J

Member #14 -    G             H             I             J

=====================================

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

Winsum,

Question : Can we choose the Group we want or we have to wait for our assignment ?    Thank you.

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2012, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Winsum,

Question : Can we choose the Group we want or we have to wait for our assignment ?    Thank you.

Frenchie.

I just wanted to post the idea just to get feedback from all the members.

I think doing just 4 Groups only (no other filters) we can concentrate on a small number and not get overwhelmed with trying to do to much at one time.

The smaller the sampling the better the outcome I believe.  You can grade yourself after every drawing to see how you did.

You can use RL's Group Game to sharpen your skills using just the 4 Groups your assigned.  See below.

Group Game

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    479 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2012, 8:19 am - IP Logged

Winsum,

I'm for it, that's a good idea, I would add 1 filter per member from your list but not from Decades or Digits, that is my opinion ?

That would be a total of 5 filters each, because RL will need to add filters on top of the groups and digits, 1 filter each could help him ?

This is just a suggestion ! You guys decide.

Frenchie

san diego
                      United States
                      Member #68237
                      December 16, 2008
                      97 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

The fisrt thing I do after the draw I update Dbase and check for conflicts with minor adjustments for the baseline 13 filters and other filters with conflicts. Then adjust for bias to tighten up the filters,decades, groups and digits. Usually the first attempt will not be satisfactory with large numbers in Temp file. After several adjustments I get to desireable numbers in temp file from 15 to 25 without reducing. The only problem on this coming 4Sep draw I am only getting 3 wins. So open up my groups with a more satisfying TEMP = 36 with no reduction with 4 wins. For now I will be happy for that.  The 5 wins is just becoming elusive for me.

I will take any group/digits assignment.

watch out's avatar - behold
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #129908
                        July 1, 2012
                        200 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Please please mr Winsum don't assign me no stinkin' group. I break out in a rash just thinking about them. Give the groupies all they want. jk If I may suggest, send each member a choice of filters and let each member select the digits/group/filter that he feel more confident working with. I know personally on some filters I feel like a world beater on a few selected filters, others I can't do squat. 

So

Let three groupies select three different groups.

Let three digit masters choose 3 digits

Let the remaining filtermizers work on say 2-3 filters.

One or two champs the megaball.

That's how McDonalds' did it. Specialization carries the day. The jack of all trades doesn't cut it.

Just do it......

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3964 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

I have a suggestion.

We have 15 members in the pool.  RL is the maestro or conductor if you will.  RL makes sure we are all in the same "key"

Since RL is the maestro of our pool orchestra that leaves 14 of us to make the music and hit the correct notes.

OK music analogy put aside.

14 members

Each member will be assigned only 4 Groups from A through J.  You will not need to look at any other Group except the 4 Groups your assigned to analyze.

All members will analyze Group J since it only has 2 numbers (Mega Millions) or if we decide to play Powerball 5 numbers.

So Joe Shmoe (member 1) for example is given Group A & B & C & J. 

Joe Shmoe will analyze just these 4 Groups A & B & C & J and provide the following:

1.  The 4 Groups your assigned be Blocked "B", Wild "W", or Play "P"?

Joe Shmoes analysis example:

Group A - W (Wild)

Group B - B (Blocked)

Group C - P (Play)

Group J - B (Blocked) Note: Every member gets Group J

This is a breakdown for the 14 members:

Group 1   Group 2   Group 3   Group 4

Member #1 -     A              B             C             J   (Joe Shmoe's Groups)

Member #2 -     B              C             D             J

Member #3 -     C              D             E              J

Member #4 -     D              E             F              J

Member #5 -     E              F             G              J

Member #6 -     F              G             H              J

Member #7 -     G             H             I               J

===================================

Member #8 -     A              B             C             J

Member #9 -     B              C             D             J

Member #10 -   C              D             E            J

Member #11 -    D              E             F            J

Member #12 -    E              F             G            J

Member #13 -    F              G             H            J

Member #14 -    G             H             I             J

=====================================

Hi Steven

Here is what I was thinking,  Lets say that we assign groups A-B-C + decade 00s 10s and LT to 2 members. 

All of these are very closely related.  Another 2 members to H-I-J + decades 40s, 50s and HT.   Next we assign

2 members to the TB, F4 plus Dig-1,2,3,4.  Another 2 members to M3 + Dig-4,5,6  and 2 to B3, Dig-7,8,9.  Give

one member the BB, NN, BN and NB filters.  Two members, groups D,E,F,G  and one member the bonus balls and

have them select 5 for each game.  I will then cover all the rest as needed to reach the budget play.

All of these arrangements play off each other and not all need to be set.  Lets say that a pair agrees that M3's

best values are 1/ 2, this means that a min of 1 and a max of 2 of the digits 5-6-7 will hit.  If they can find one

of these three to block and one to play they can let the third run wild.  The digit people should also work on the

x values and try to range them as close they can and the same for the groups.   Each team will need to contact

other teams as it may help decide a value.   Lets say that the the TB/F4 team thinks that F4 will be 3 and that

digits 1-3-4 will all show.  The M3 team thinks TD will hit 4/5 so if this is true then M3 and B3 combined totals must

equal 1 or 2.

If B3 plays two digits then M3 must block all three.  Don't be tempted to analyze another teams values, instead

ask them for the values they are planning to suggest along with how strong they feel the chances are.   In the 

military you learn to trust the guy next to you that he is keeping his eyes on what he is suppose to be watching

so you can focus on yours.   If the guy next to you starts shooting keep your eyes trained on the left or right flank

whichever you are on until you are called upon.   Most new guys will always look where the action is and leave 

the flank open,  left fielders play left field.   If a ball is hit between left and center then the one in the best position

will call it and the other will back them up.  We are not limited to one setup where two different setups may offer a

better play,   There are several neutral filters left open that can be viewew to help you select your values.  Don't try to

set these just use them as a reference. 

Team #1 G-A, G-B, G-C + 00s, 10s and LT  2-MEMBERS

Team #2 G-H, G-I, G-J +40S, 50S, AND UT  2-MEMBERS

Team #3 G-D, G-E, G-F, G-G                        2-MEMBERS

Team #4 D-1, D-2, D-3, D-4 + F4 and TB    2-MEMBERS

Team #5 D-5, D-6 D-7 + M3 + DO              2-MEMBERS

Team #6 D-8, D-9, D-0 + B3 + DE              2-MEMBERS

Team #7 BB, NN, BN, NB                            1-MEMBER

Bonus Man  5ea BB's                                 1-member

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3964 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Here is a color coded example, notice that I did not have to use many of the related filters

just use them as a reference.  This setup produced 9 lines.

RL

team

watch out's avatar - behold
                              Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #129908
                              July 1, 2012
                              200 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Here is a color coded example, notice that I did not have to use many of the related filters

just use them as a reference.  This setup produced 9 lines.

RL

team

LOL I fainted when I saw your group set up. Serious question, why the L/T U/T filters vs the H/L L/H filters? The L/T and U/T filters prances all over the place and the h/L L/H are very gentle and sleepy filters.

Just do it......

Page 109 of 140