Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 5:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 105 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2134 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

lottery 39/5

01 02 03 04 05 06

07 08 09 10 11 12

13 14 15 16 17 18

19 20 21 22 23 24

25 26 27 28 29 30

31 32 33 34 35 36

37 38 39

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    4087 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Having a tough time with the setup today. Most of the choices made by the members match on several

of the groups but my personal analysis says I should block two of the 3 most suggested.   I  will work on

it a while longer before I decide what to play.  The top setting sent in for TG was 4 but I am thinking it might

hit 3.  I hate to ask everyone to send in the values they think will most likely hit then play something else

entirely different.  If I can't come to some sort of solution by 6pm central I may just sit this game out.  Speak

now or hold your peace.  If you want me to go with a pool suggested setup then let me know and I will go

ahead with it.  If you wan't me to use what I think will hit then let me know that also.  I guess I am kind of

putting it to a vote.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5973 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

Having a tough time with the setup today. Most of the choices made by the members match on several

of the groups but my personal analysis says I should block two of the 3 most suggested.   I  will work on

it a while longer before I decide what to play.  The top setting sent in for TG was 4 but I am thinking it might

hit 3.  I hate to ask everyone to send in the values they think will most likely hit then play something else

entirely different.  If I can't come to some sort of solution by 6pm central I may just sit this game out.  Speak

now or hold your peace.  If you want me to go with a pool suggested setup then let me know and I will go

ahead with it.  If you wan't me to use what I think will hit then let me know that also.  I guess I am kind of

putting it to a vote.

RL

RL,

You know this program better than anyone. You have very good gut feelings, I'm going with you!!! Use what you think will hit!!

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2134 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

- Make at least 2 or 3 odd numbers per key. - Do not put more than 3 numbers per column. - Do not put more than 2 numbers by diagonal. - Do not put more than 3 numbers for each decade (01a10, 11a20, 21a30, 31a40, 41a50) - Do not put more than 2 numbers per line - Do not put more than 2 endings for the same key - Place a maximum of 2 numbers followed, only one key. - The sum of each key should provide between 120 and 150. Similarly a study for the sums of 5 numbers, also decided to analyze a study for the even and odd numbers in order to draw some conclusions. In the next table, we randomly selected and the quantities that may exit the possible pairs (P) and odd (I). As the result of the sums, this also looks to have a similar distribution between the drawn and possible. However one notes a slight peak in the Keys with 1 pair - 4 keys in odd and 2 pairs - 3 odd, which means it can be much more profitable to play with more odd pairs. With this base of ideas, if we wait for luck can even opt for a key with only odd numbers. Since leaving more odd that the couple and with only 2 hits can I get a prize (if combined with star) so I can more easily get small prizes, because we would spend playing with only 25 numbers (odd) instead of 50 numbers (odd and even). Of course, if the objective is to set the numbers 5, this method requires knowledge expect, since only until the last draw out a key four times with odd numbers 5 ... It was enough to choose 4 endings and 4 diagonals in each set of diagonals (1-48 and 6-49) to reach a final result of 9 numbers, and repair, as in other contests, the stars sufficed only choose 2 diagonals in each one of the diagonals (1-9 and 3-7) to reach the winning pair.

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4087 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:35 pm - IP Logged

- Make at least 2 or 3 odd numbers per key. - Do not put more than 3 numbers per column. - Do not put more than 2 numbers by diagonal. - Do not put more than 3 numbers for each decade (01a10, 11a20, 21a30, 31a40, 41a50) - Do not put more than 2 numbers per line - Do not put more than 2 endings for the same key - Place a maximum of 2 numbers followed, only one key. - The sum of each key should provide between 120 and 150. Similarly a study for the sums of 5 numbers, also decided to analyze a study for the even and odd numbers in order to draw some conclusions. In the next table, we randomly selected and the quantities that may exit the possible pairs (P) and odd (I). As the result of the sums, this also looks to have a similar distribution between the drawn and possible. However one notes a slight peak in the Keys with 1 pair - 4 keys in odd and 2 pairs - 3 odd, which means it can be much more profitable to play with more odd pairs. With this base of ideas, if we wait for luck can even opt for a key with only odd numbers. Since leaving more odd that the couple and with only 2 hits can I get a prize (if combined with star) so I can more easily get small prizes, because we would spend playing with only 25 numbers (odd) instead of 50 numbers (odd and even). Of course, if the objective is to set the numbers 5, this method requires knowledge expect, since only until the last draw out a key four times with odd numbers 5 ... It was enough to choose 4 endings and 4 diagonals in each set of diagonals (1-48 and 6-49) to reach a final result of 9 numbers, and repair, as in other contests, the stars sufficed only choose 2 diagonals in each one of the diagonals (1-9 and 3-7) to reach the winning pair.

dr san

You should start your own thread and post this system.  You could then break it down so that people

could understand it step by step. Looks like you put a lot of time into it and If I were you I would try

and build a software to make it easy to use.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

watch out's avatar - behold
            Georgia
            United States
            Member #129908
            July 1, 2012
            208 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

putting it to a vote.

RL

RL, It's your call.

Just do it......

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2134 Posts
              Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

dr san

You should start your own thread and post this system.  You could then break it down so that people

could understand it step by step. Looks like you put a lot of time into it and If I were you I would try

and build a software to make it easy to use.

RL

Hello, there are two types of diagonals, a diagonal right has two last digit and all the other diagonal last different ok, let a way crossover of two types of diagonal
                Putting a draw in the array ok
              Groups can be used and use along the filter system of Stern and Craig, the base has two diagonals, one can choose the diagonal of the two groups (the two types of diagonals) and inverse right or left, and crossing the two forms ,

Cleveland
                United States
                Member #100362
                November 10, 2010
                4 Posts
                Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

RL, I also vote for you. I trust your selections more than mine.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: August 28, 2012, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Go ahead you have mine too.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                    United States
                    Member #75410
                    June 2, 2009
                    489 Posts
                    Posted: August 28, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

dr san,

Rl, software is PERFECT nothing need to be added or removed, you just need to study the values, I'm sure you mean well but it's very very hard

to understand you, and right now RL is very busy, like RL said start your own tread, because here nothing would be change in his software as he

mentioned it in previous posts. I hope the best for you.       Thank you.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      489 Posts
                      Posted: August 28, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Check your email if that can help ?

Frenchie.

United States
                        Member #128704
                        May 31, 2012
                        16 Posts
                        Posted: August 28, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

RL,

Your decision is fine with me. Let's play!

PF

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4087 Posts
                          Posted: August 28, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I ended up playing both and got 29 total lines. I made two runs, the  first I played TG 4/5 and set 4 groups

to (P) and let 2 run wild.  The filters were set middle of the road.  Second run I set TG=3/3 and set 2 groups

to (P) and let a couple run wild.  For the second run I opened the filters a bit.  This is going to be a kind of up

in the air draw and I can't make any predictions for how we will do but I think I covered both my values and

the pool suggestions very good.  I guess we will know in a few hours.  I am leaving to pick them up now and

will make the scans and send them to Steve.  Hope we win big.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            4087 Posts
                            Posted: August 28, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just sent the ticket scans to steve so he should be sending them out asap.  29 lines playing the

one dollar option so each member is in for $29/15=$1.94. 

Count down 2hrs and 45 minutes

RL

cleveland ohio
                              United States
                              Member #65897
                              October 9, 2008
                              275 Posts
                              Posted: August 28, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I ended up playing both and got 29 total lines. I made two runs, the  first I played TG 4/5 and set 4 groups

to (P) and let 2 run wild.  The filters were set middle of the road.  Second run I set TG=3/3 and set 2 groups

to (P) and let a couple run wild.  For the second run I opened the filters a bit.  This is going to be a kind of up

in the air draw and I can't make any predictions for how we will do but I think I covered both my values and

the pool suggestions very good.  I guess we will know in a few hours.  I am leaving to pick them up now and

will make the scans and send them to Steve.  Hope we win big.

RL

Thats cool RL,

I just read what was going on I have no problem with you doing this at all. If you have a feeling for something strong I would always be onboard with you using your intuiation(Sp?) to help the group.

I did find it interesting that once again some our top groups were some of your bottem ones like the H group a couple draws ago. You need to get that video together on why that was actually a bad play or low chance play.

Lets get us a winner!!!

Page 105 of 140