Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 106 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

just as a side note on every play I ended up with in my attempt to get inside 20 tickets I always ended up with 01 on all of them so I have alot to learn.

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

RL

I figure you know the program better than anyone else.  Also have been paying more attention to GM, now understanding the mirrors is a plus and the filter tells the tale.  Your have my full agreement on the call for play or not play, at all times.  The group has full confidance in your calls.  Lets make some mega money.  dld

san diego
      United States
      Member #68237
      December 16, 2008
      97 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

You know the program better than anyone else. You have my full agreement on the call to
      play or not play, at all times.

I am sure you seen Lotto Silver System which is not affordable to play 120 combinations
      in one play. Ken Silver will charge you to setup a unique profile so there won't be
      multiple winner for those using his system. He also want's you to pay for his Monthly
      Newsletter for a Go-No  Systems for those days you should not be playing because
      probability you're not going win. He claims you still need a lots of luck to win the JP.
      On this part of Silver Lotto just my 2 cents.

FA

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Having a tough time with the setup today. Most of the choices made by the members match on several

of the groups but my personal analysis says I should block two of the 3 most suggested.   I  will work on

it a while longer before I decide what to play.  The top setting sent in for TG was 4 but I am thinking it might

hit 3.  I hate to ask everyone to send in the values they think will most likely hit then play something else

entirely different.  If I can't come to some sort of solution by 6pm central I may just sit this game out.  Speak

now or hold your peace.  If you want me to go with a pool suggested setup then let me know and I will go

ahead with it.  If you wan't me to use what I think will hit then let me know that also.  I guess I am kind of

putting it to a vote.

RL

RL, there is no need to take a vote. The final call on what numbers to play is your call. Thanx!

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3962 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2012, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Thats cool RL,

I just read what was going on I have no problem with you doing this at all. If you have a feeling for something strong I would always be onboard with you using your intuiation(Sp?) to help the group.

I did find it interesting that once again some our top groups were some of your bottem ones like the H group a couple draws ago. You need to get that video together on why that was actually a bad play or low chance play.

Lets get us a winner!!!

NBF

In the last game it was easy to sort the returns but this time everyone submitted close to the same groups.

This made my work-out useless because the bias was just not there.  All the pool members done much better

this time overall and 2 members hit all 5 groups and 2 hit 4.   I was not expecting this but glad to see it. Group

C and H were both values I did not think would hit and I was sure that either A or B would show but not both.

I played both but set decade 00's to 1/1 which prevented 04 and 09 from hitting in the same set.  Somehow B

won out in the end because we had no numbers from group A.   The top 5 groups suggested were B-C-G-I-A with

D-F coming in next and H was second to the lowest.  In my analysis I blocked C and H but H hit.  I was talking

with Adam before the drawing and told him the reason I thought TG=3 would show was because too many of

the groups showed poorly to to hit in my analysis.   We did have 4 of the 5 numbers in our list but did not manage

to get them on the same line.  I would like to think that the video was responsible for the improvement in the

suggested values but that's a little vane on my part, LOL.   Everyone is still learning and it will take a bit longer

before I can use the suggestions to fullest extent possible but we are moving in the right direction.  None of us

managed to hit the bonus ball tonight, I may need to build a few more tools that deal specifically with the BB.

Not a good night overall but I am still positive and once we settle down where each person is consistant in the

selections they make we will do much better. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2012, 12:47 am - IP Logged

NBF

In the last game it was easy to sort the returns but this time everyone submitted close to the same groups.

This made my work-out useless because the bias was just not there.  All the pool members done much better

this time overall and 2 members hit all 5 groups and 2 hit 4.   I was not expecting this but glad to see it. Group

C and H were both values I did not think would hit and I was sure that either A or B would show but not both.

I played both but set decade 00's to 1/1 which prevented 04 and 09 from hitting in the same set.  Somehow B

won out in the end because we had no numbers from group A.   The top 5 groups suggested were B-C-G-I-A with

D-F coming in next and H was second to the lowest.  In my analysis I blocked C and H but H hit.  I was talking

with Adam before the drawing and told him the reason I thought TG=3 would show was because too many of

the groups showed poorly to to hit in my analysis.   We did have 4 of the 5 numbers in our list but did not manage

to get them on the same line.  I would like to think that the video was responsible for the improvement in the

suggested values but that's a little vane on my part, LOL.   Everyone is still learning and it will take a bit longer

before I can use the suggestions to fullest extent possible but we are moving in the right direction.  None of us

managed to hit the bonus ball tonight, I may need to build a few more tools that deal specifically with the BB.

Not a good night overall but I am still positive and once we settle down where each person is consistant in the

selections they make we will do much better. 

RL

I got 4 of the 6 groups right! That is quite an improvement for me! Numbers 40 and 50 messed me up though. I have a natural aversion with numbers that end in 0 (i.e, 10.20...etc). I will have to set aside my bias for a week or two to this type of numbers, because I have a feeling they will show up in the next draws again! Nighty night everyone, I have a dentist appointment early in the morning. Thanx!

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
              Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2012, 6:14 am - IP Logged

This draw was a very odd one if you look at TB it only came out 2 time in 730 draws, no way I would had selected that.That's why my selection

was very bad on this one only 22 % good selection.

Frenchie.

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                858 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2012, 10:29 am - IP Logged

dr san

You should start your own thread and post this system.  You could then break it down so that people

could understand it step by step. Looks like you put a lot of time into it and If I were you I would try

and build a software to make it easy to use.

RL

dr San,

I think RL's idea is really very good. It also crossed my mind to suggest it, but RL was much faster in doing so.

If you want to go with your ideas internation to English-speaking people, I think you'd need a translator.

Adam

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2122 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2012, 11:00 am - IP Logged

dr San,

I think RL's idea is really very good. It also crossed my mind to suggest it, but RL was much faster in doing so.

If you want to go with your ideas internation to English-speaking people, I think you'd need a translator.

Adam

Hello, adam, thanks, ok, I thought about using the intersections of the two filters diagoniais with the digits of rl and Stern, ie first the patterns of digits after the filters, as was done   Numbers can only make the last digit   example   matrix 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Diagonal 1 = 0 Diagonal 2 = 4.1 Diagonal 3 = 2,5,8 Diagonal4 = 3,6,9 Diagonal5 = 7 Diagonal left = 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Diagonal1 = 3 Diagonal2 = 2.7 Diaginal3 = 1.6   Diagonal4 = 0.5 Diagonal5 = 4.9   Diagonal 6 = 8 if we choose the diagonals 1-9 and 3-7 in the diagonal diagonal diagonal 2 and 4 we will get a result with 4 stars (2,4,6,8), when this happens choose (my opinion) by combining these numbers do so that no two numbers on the same diagonal, meaning you remain only the following combinations 4-6 and 2-8. For example if: In "Diagonal 1-9", we choose the diagonal 3 and 4: Diag.3 - 3,5,7 Diag.4 - 6.8 and the "diagonal 3-7", the diagonals 2 and 5: Diag.2 - 2.6 Diag.5 - 7

Undo edits
                    RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

This draw was a very odd one if you look at TB it only came out 2 time in 730 draws, no way I would had selected that.That's why my selection

was very bad on this one only 22 % good selection.

Frenchie.

Frenchie

All the data looked odd to me and my first choice would have been to skip playing last night.

It was one of those draws where everything looked bad and good at the same time and I

had trouble deciding anything.  The groups are easy for me most days but yesterday I had

trouble with 80 percent of them and of my three best choices only 2 were correct. I hope

this was just a bad day to play and the next game goes back to normal.  I lost $1.94 last

night so not to concerned but hope it's just a  one time ordeal

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                      Poland
                      Member #86302
                      February 2, 2010
                      858 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello, adam, thanks, ok, I thought about using the intersections of the two filters diagoniais with the digits of rl and Stern, ie first the patterns of digits after the filters, as was done   Numbers can only make the last digit   example   matrix 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Diagonal 1 = 0 Diagonal 2 = 4.1 Diagonal 3 = 2,5,8 Diagonal4 = 3,6,9 Diagonal5 = 7 Diagonal left = 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Diagonal1 = 3 Diagonal2 = 2.7 Diaginal3 = 1.6   Diagonal4 = 0.5 Diagonal5 = 4.9   Diagonal 6 = 8 if we choose the diagonals 1-9 and 3-7 in the diagonal diagonal diagonal 2 and 4 we will get a result with 4 stars (2,4,6,8), when this happens choose (my opinion) by combining these numbers do so that no two numbers on the same diagonal, meaning you remain only the following combinations 4-6 and 2-8. For example if: In "Diagonal 1-9", we choose the diagonal 3 and 4: Diag.3 - 3,5,7 Diag.4 - 6.8 and the "diagonal 3-7", the diagonals 2 and 5: Diag.2 - 2.6 Diag.5 - 7

Undo edits

dr san,

Let me give you a piece of advice. Pls do not address winsum as Stern. This is very impolite and not the way to go. I do not speak Portuguese, though I wish I could, but putting it in Spanish that should be closer to your mother tongue than English I'd say that " Eso es mucho peor que tutearle a alguien a quien Used no conozca".

Adam

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2122 Posts
                        Posted: August 29, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

dr san,

Let me give you a piece of advice. Pls do not address winsum as Stern. This is very impolite and not the way to go. I do not speak Portuguese, though I wish I could, but putting it in Spanish that should be closer to your mother tongue than English I'd say that " Eso es mucho peor que tutearle a alguien a quien Used no conozca".

Adam

Hello, adam stern is the name, winsu is the nick name, what's wrong with the name calling?
                        I can call the rl or craig!

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          858 Posts
                          Posted: August 29, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I see it's a mission impossible. It was stupid of me. Perhaps I'm so old that I cannot see the forest for the trees.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #75410
                            June 2, 2009
                            479 Posts
                            Posted: August 29, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

What are your plan about video conference for us to have discussion about selection ? is it in the near futur ?  Thank you.

I'm already set with " Skype ".

Frenchie.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: August 29, 2012, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Winsum,

What are your plan about video conference for us to have discussion about selection ? is it in the near futur ?  Thank you.

I'm already set with " Skype ".

Frenchie.

Hi Frenchie,

I think Skype is a great idea but the problem is that most of us either work, live in different time zones.

I would be the 1st person to say yes to this idea but honestly I don't see this happening due to other member's schedules.

Page 106 of 140