Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 102 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
budapest
Hungary
Member #11551
February 17, 2005
3 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2012, 2:27 am - IP Logged

cmbatati

Many safegards have been put into place to prevent anyone from adding new games.  This version is

limited to PB 5-59 and MM 5-56.  A few people are using the wheel option to block so many numbers 

so that it works whith there matrix but several of the internal calculations won't be calculated correctly.

There is no way for a user to adjust it so that it will work with a pick-6 or pick-7 matrix.  Maybe some

day I will release a commercial version of the software so that any game can be added but for now I just

don't  have the time.  This software is my own personal program I developed over many years and was

never intended for the masses.  While over 1000 people have downloaded it I don't see enough interest 

to go commercial,  it would require many man hours and a few employees to handle everything and that

means expenses.  I released the Big Game version because it covers a lot of players with a minimum

investment of my time. Hope you understand and thanks for your interest.

Thanks

RL

RL

Thank you very much for your reply. May be at the time being it wealthy try to play these two games through the internet - Online. Members of this forum, now they have seen that it is possible to win lottery with the help of intelligently written software like yours. I hope one of these days, your software is going to change the way people use to play lottery. The only thing I would like to ask all mebers of this forum, is to contribute with new ideas for further developing this smart tool. Ideas taht will enable RL to add more sofiscated smrt filters that can deliver the real punch!

cmbahati.

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish, but by the opposition you have encountered, and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds"

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #4924
    June 3, 2004
    5897 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2012, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Winsum,

I just wanted to say that I couldn't download a PDF link from you from the Box.com, so I call them and ask why my " Download button :

wouldn't work and after fews minutes they found the problem, it was that Box.com is an older version and they swith to www.boxcn.net

( It's the same site ) then I reenter your link by changing cn.net and everything worked perfectly fine, it's just their newest version.

I am maybe the only one who that happen but if someone get the same problem that's the answer.

Frenchie.

Frenchie, which download button do you click? If I click the button in the middle of the screen. I get an error message, if I click the button, above and to the right of the middle button, it works.

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2012, 7:06 am - IP Logged

Frenchie, which download button do you click? If I click the button in the middle of the screen. I get an error message, if I click the button, above and to the right of the middle button, it works.

CARBOB,

Here is a shoot sreen of what I get when I click on the link, Idon't even have a download button in the middle like you do on the screen !

only the one on top,and that one don't work when I click on it so that's why I called them to find out what was the problem, it has nothing

to do with Steve's link his links are fine, it's just with my computer I guess but it's OK Steve can keep going this way, I just modify the link a bit

and I'm good, when I use their new site everything work perfect, Thank you for your response.

Frenchie.

Krakow
        Poland
        Member #86302
        February 2, 2010
        859 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2012, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Guys,

Talking of bias tool, here is a good example what should not be played. As you can see for this group there's an extreme bias in favor of hit. In such cases I would block this group.

bias tool

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: August 26, 2012, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Guys,

Talking of bias tool, here is a good example what should not be played. As you can see for this group there's an extreme bias in favor of hit. In such cases I would block this group.

bias tool

Hi Adam,

Great tip!!

So when you see that Bias favors a "Play" sitiuations you would look for "clusters" of consecutive hits "X's" consider blocking "B".

Adam you should publish your "Top 10 Tips for Filtering Digit Master Pro Big Game". :)

Thanks again for your tips

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: August 26, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Hi Adam,

Great tip!!

So when you see that Bias favors a "Play" sitiuations you would look for "clusters" of consecutive hits "X's" consider blocking "B".

Adam you should publish your "Top 10 Tips for Filtering Digit Master Pro Big Game". :)

Thanks again for your tips

Steve,

You're welcome. I'm just sharing a piece of info that might come in useful. If there are way to many misses or hits I usually go against the bias.

Pls believe me that I have nothing to boast of. I have to still learn a lot to come close to the level of RL.

Anyway when I find something that might be of some help I will post it without fail.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3972 Posts
              Posted: August 26, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys

I think I have come up with a way to help you analyze these sort of returns more accurately and will be 

including it in the next update.  I need to add it to the games which is something I did not think of until

I seen this post so thanks for the reminder.  I was thinking of starting a new thread because this one is

getting so large that it's hard to find stuff.   I was thinking of calling it  "Digit Master tips and tricks"  where

we could talk about setups and final reduction processes.   I hope to get a final release out very soon and

I think when it's ready I will start the new thread.  I got very close last night playing my P-6 and have gotten

a few messages from others that also got very close last night.  It would be nice to hear that someone JPed

but most I feel would not want to post any such wins for reasons of privacy.   Anyway, I hope everyone wins

some nice prizes including the JP.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: August 26, 2012, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

I know this is off topic and I apologize, but

Happy Birthday Steve   ( aka Winsum )

Carlig

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3972 Posts
                  Posted: August 26, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I know this is off topic and I apologize, but

Happy Birthday Steve   ( aka Winsum )

Carlig

Carlig

I did not know it was Steven's birthday so thanks for sharing.

So HBD and may you win soon.

PartyDrumSun SmileyBananaHyperCheersParty

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: August 26, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Steve,

Happy Birthday to you and all the best,

Adam

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                      From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                      United States
                      Member #49750
                      February 13, 2007
                      439 Posts
                      Posted: August 26, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who shares a birthday with big hearted, nobel laureate Mother Teresa is one righteous dude! 

Happ birthday  winsum!

Drum                                Hyper                             Banana                        Hurray!                         Jester                    Party

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5897 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Anyone who shares a birthday with big hearted, nobel laureate Mother Teresa is one righteous dude! 

Happ birthday  winsum!

Drum                                Hyper                             Banana                        Hurray!                         Jester                    Party

You can tell from all the sharing, he has posted. He has a very good soul!!! Happy Birthday, friend!!!

cleveland ohio
                          United States
                          Member #65897
                          October 9, 2008
                          275 Posts
                          Posted: August 26, 2012, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

You can tell from all the sharing, he has posted. He has a very good soul!!! Happy Birthday, friend!!!

So true, A big Happy Birthday to you Steve. Enjoy the day to its fullest.

cleveland ohio
                            United States
                            Member #65897
                            October 9, 2008
                            275 Posts
                            Posted: August 26, 2012, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

bias tool

Thanks adam,

I have alot to learn because to me I see that graph and see the large amounts of skips and would think play

over the short term. Alot to learn for sure.

United States
                              Member #128373
                              May 22, 2012
                              201 Posts
                              Posted: August 26, 2012, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

I would have to find the time and the patience to sit and read all 102 pages of this thread.  However, if someone could make a strategy guide or something to use this program, like what to look for, how to set the filters in accordance to what you find, and overall just tips and recommendations towards the ultimate goal of hitting the jackpot, it would be awesome.

Page 102 of 140