Welcome Guest
You last visited May 24, 2017, 12:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 96 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
502 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2012, 7:13 am - IP Logged

It's time-based so that's why you may see differences.

Adam

Thanks Adam I didn't know.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
    United States
    Member #128629
    May 29, 2012
    419 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2012, 7:45 am - IP Logged

Pool members,

I updated the Workout Sheets (Word doc & Open Office doc) to reflect the new Groups entries.

Here is the download link that contains the Zip file with the 2 worksheets.  Use either one.

https://www.box.com/s/be97c2f67f0766b663cd

The updated Workout sheet contains the change for entering your 6 Groups.

The Group entries range from 1st Choice to 6th Choice.

The 1st Choice would be the Group with the Most likely potential of hitting.

For those who sent me their selections you would only need to send me the updated Groups choices.

For those who have NOT sent any selections please use the new worksheet and email me your selections by Tuesday 2PM New York time.

Thanks

Winsum

Everytime i try to input something on the Worksheet it says this is not allowed modification is locked.  When i purchased the computer it had the option to buy the Word doc and i did not. Can i download the trial version or will it not let me do so because i already have the program on my computer, just dont want to pay for it if can download free one.  dld

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      898 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2012, 7:52 am - IP Logged

dld

What you can easily do is download Open Office. It's free and it works ok with all Word or Exel files. The program is easy and user-friendly.

Adam

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        4301 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2012, 8:16 am - IP Logged

RL,

Question about the groups, you want us to give you 1st choice, 2nd choice, etc… for 6 groups, I was analysing the groups and

find out that since the first date of the MM from your software up to the leatest draw that,

0 sets came out from 1 group

5 sets came out from 2 groups

109 sets came out from 3 groups

382 sets came out from 4  groups

231 sets came out from 5 groups

so the most of the selection would come from 3 to 5 groups forget about the 2 group and the average of the groups is about : 3.92 round it up to 4 groups.

Giving you the values for 5 groups wouldn't it be a better concentration than 6 ?  just asking.  Thank you.

Frenchie.

Frenchie

Having all the members submit 6 groups is not so we can play 6 groups.  It's so that we can add all

the selections together and then use the overall top 3,4 or 5 groups selected by everyone.

RL

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          4301 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I don't understand it's a software, there is no timing or I'm missing something, please explain. Thank you.

Frenchie

Frenchie

All the RNG's in DM are time based, what this means is that they use the computers clock in the process.

There are 86400 seconds in a 24 hour day and the timer is reset at midnight and starts counting again.

At 7:38.51 this morning the timer = 27520.99.  This value is randomized and then used as the seed value.

RL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5473 Posts
            Posted: August 21, 2012, 9:46 am - IP Logged

Updated Word docs and OpenOffice docs

I created new Word docs and OpenOffice docs for both the Mega Millions and Power Ball lottery games.

Here is the new download link:

https://www.box.com/s/969b3d51252a5bfebe83

The download contains a zip file with 4 files. 

1. Word doc - Mega Millions

2. Word doc - Power Ball

3. OpenOffice doc - Mega Millions

4. Open Office doc - Power Ball

I removed the filters that did not require any input

Instructions:

A. Enter your best 3 choices for each of the filters listed Choice 1, Choice 2, Choice 3

B. Groups: You need to enter "6" entries.  The 1st choice is the Group with the "best" draw potential.  So all we are doing is ranking the 6 choices from Best to Worse.

For example:

Choice 1: D (Best Choice #1: Gold Medal Winner)

Choice 2: I

Choice 3: B

Choice 4: A

Choice 5: E

Choice 6: G

C.  Bonus Ball (Mega Millions or Power Ball): Enter your 3 best choices.  Choice 1 would be your best choice.

Thanks

Steve

bgonçalves
              Brasil
              Member #92564
              June 9, 2010
              2202 Posts
              Posted: August 21, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Hello, is only one division of groups of a 49/6, a 6x8 matrix
              Where have 6 lines, then the matrix tends to have 6 lines
              Group g1 = 4 lines (in the draw this 4 lines or 4 groups
              Group 2 = 5 g lines (the draw this in 5 lines or 5 groups
              Group g 3 = 3 lines (the draw this in 3 lines or 3 groups)
              Group 4 = g 2 lines (the draw this in 2 lines or 2 groups
              Group g5 = 1 line (the draw this line in 1 or 1 groups
              Group g6 = 6 rows (six rows in this drawing or six groups)
              For a lottery 39/5, or 5 lines are 5 groups.
              Need to analyze the draws past, to see the percentage of probabilities
              One. Each group = For every 100 wagered games, 51 games do the G1 (51%), 27 games in G2 (27%), 19 games G3 (19%), 2 sets of G4 (2%), 1 game G5 (1%) and discard the games G6.
              2nd. For every 10 wagered games, do 6 sets of G1 (60%), 3 sets of G2 (30%), 2 sets of G3 (10%) and discard the games G4, G5 and G6.
                Group 1 with 4 lines or 4 groups has the highest percentage of output

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5473 Posts
                Posted: August 21, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Updated Word docs and OpenOffice docs

I created new Word docs and OpenOffice docs for both the Mega Millions and Power Ball lottery games.

Here is the new download link:

https://www.box.com/s/969b3d51252a5bfebe83

The download contains a zip file with 4 files. 

1. Word doc - Mega Millions

2. Word doc - Power Ball

3. OpenOffice doc - Mega Millions

4. Open Office doc - Power Ball

I removed the filters that did not require any input

Instructions:

A. Enter your best 3 choices for each of the filters listed Choice 1, Choice 2, Choice 3

B. Groups: You need to enter "6" entries.  The 1st choice is the Group with the "best" draw potential.  So all we are doing is ranking the 6 choices from Best to Worse.

For example:

Choice 1: D (Best Choice #1: Gold Medal Winner)

Choice 2: I

Choice 3: B

Choice 4: A

Choice 5: E

Choice 6: G

C.  Bonus Ball (Mega Millions or Power Ball): Enter your 3 best choices.  Choice 1 would be your best choice.

Thanks

Steve

I sent out emails to any Pool Members that either need to send me their entire Worksheet or either the Groups and/or Mega Ball selections.

If you did not receive an email from me this morning you don't need to submit anything.

Send before 2PM today.

Thanks,

Steve

United States
                  Member #97695
                  September 21, 2010
                  358 Posts
                  Posted: August 21, 2012, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

I sent out emails to any Pool Members that either need to send me their entire Worksheet or either the Groups and/or Mega Ball selections.

If you did not receive an email from me this morning you don't need to submit anything.

Send before 2PM today.

Thanks,

Steve

You sent me an email.

And I am confused, because I sent in my selections since SUNDAY!!!!

using notebook, just like RL said to use.

I think RL can understand and use the data I sent in.

I see no reason to have a set etc to download and fill in.

Gosh!! it is so simple using note book, just a few taps, and margins.

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    898 Posts
                    Posted: August 21, 2012, 3:19 pm - IP Logged

Guys

When you do the group setup try and look first at GM or group mirrors. As you can see GM=2 does not happen too often. What it means is that for example  the probability of having a combination of A & F and  B & G in the same draw is very slim. Same for C & H and D & I or D & I and E & J. No matter what TG of the draw is; 3, 4 or 5.

It does happen from time to time that GM=2 but really seldom. The best to be counted on is GM = 1 or 0. It's a sort of a pointer what should be avoided and that's why RL used this filter in the software.

Adam

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4301 Posts
                      Posted: August 21, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Guys

When you do the group setup try and look first at GM or group mirrors. As you can see GM=2 does not happen too often. What it means is that for example  the probability of having a combination of A & F and  B & G in the same draw is very slim. Same for C & H and D & I or D & I and E & J. No matter what TG of the draw is; 3, 4 or 5.

It does happen from time to time that GM=2 but really seldom. The best to be counted on is GM = 1 or 0. It's a sort of a pointer what should be avoided and that's why RL used this filter in the software.

Adam

Adam

Nice tip, I have the numbers picked for tonight, I think I have 36 lines total.  I used four different group

setups and the top two choices for each of the filters. I will be picking them up later this evening.  I still

have to work on the mega ball numbers.  I have the returns I just have to decide which ones to play most

and add then to the tickets.  I will try to include at least 1 from each person who submited. 

Hope we win big

RL

Krakow
                        Poland
                        Member #86302
                        February 2, 2010
                        898 Posts
                        Posted: August 21, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Nice tip, I have the numbers picked for tonight, I think I have 36 lines total.  I used four different group

setups and the top two choices for each of the filters. I will be picking them up later this evening.  I still

have to work on the mega ball numbers.  I have the returns I just have to decide which ones to play most

and add then to the tickets.  I will try to include at least 1 from each person who submited. 

Hope we win big

RL

Thanks, RL. 

I wish you good choices and hope you can beat it.

Adam

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          4301 Posts
                          Posted: August 21, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

You sent me an email.

BH

Steve is working from a different list and anyone that has already sent the information should

just ignore the request or contact him to see what's going on.  All the results should be sent to

Steve because he combines all the data into a single easy to read format before sending it to me.

RL

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5473 Posts
                            Posted: August 21, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

You sent me an email.

BH you can use whatever means you want.  Notepad, Word, OpenOffice, Pony Express.  I don't care. 

This is the 3rd drawing.  We are trying to work out a system where everyone can easily send me their selections on an easy to read format.

I have 14 members other than RL and myself that are sending me information, tabulate, then send RL the results for tonights drawing.

This is work in progress.  I think I have the Word & OpenOffice Writer document worksheet set.

The Groups selections had to be changed on the worksheet that is why the confusion. My fault on this one.  The groups had to be ranked 1 through 6.

Your the only person that has to bitch about something.  No one else posts any negative comments except you.  So back off.  I'm doing this for free on my own time collecting input from 14 members.  I'm sending email to members reminding them to send me their selections.  I'm taking the selections and inputing them into a spreadsheet so that I can send to RL.

If you want to stay in this syndicate another month you better stop with the negativity or your out. Got it!!  I'll even send you first month payment back to you.

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 21, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Winsum

Just tried the open office and word, said modification was locked, will send in all the info on just an email to you when you need.  Sorry for the problum as i did try but neither would let me enter any data.  Did laugh pretty good at pony express, sorry that was funny.  Thanks for all your patients with all of us, did mail the agreements today.  dld

Page 96 of 140