Welcome Guest
You last visited April 28, 2017, 5:38 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 100 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
san diego
United States
Member #68237
December 16, 2008
97 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2012, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I salute all those men and women who unselfishly volunteered for patriotic duty to serve and protect
their country. We are still at war againts terrorist who are bent to destroy freedom loving USA.

MA
    United States
    Member #89094
    March 30, 2010
    245 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Yes, many thanks indeed for his great service to our wonderful country!

Hoping they all can come home soon!

Take Care.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      6065 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I have been busy packing this afternoon, in anticipation of the looming win. Sending out vibes to RL and WSLS. Don't want any negative replys!!!

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

No need to check your Tickets .... I have the Winning Ticket !!! LOL  ....JK

Razz

cleveland ohio
          United States
          Member #65897
          October 9, 2008
          275 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I also am feeling really good about how we are doing as a group and my selections overall. I drift in and out of these forums quite often leaving for months at a time because usually I just get side tracked but now I have a major reason to stay focused and have even gotten back to working some things I was doing with pick 3.

Although to me its the holy grail of games I have lost alot of my notations on what the heck i was up to and have forgotten the formulas I used however I have found an old piece of paper with so figures and Ive been working all day on rebuilding from that.

This is now my main focus but the other should help me continue to hone my skills. :-)

Lets get this thing!

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            4287 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I just sent Steven the scans and I am sure he will send them out to everyone as soon as he gets in.

I played a little differently tonight and managed to get down to 30 lines without much trouble.  I think

as long as the filters are alright we should win some good prizes tonight.  I think I played around 10 or

12 of the bonus balls sent in.  I included a pic of the setup I used along with a text file with the sets and

the scans.   I feel perty good about this one, lets hope it pays off tonight.  I added some more information

that should make using the bias tool a little easier and hope to finish another video tomorrow. 

RL

cleveland ohio
              United States
              Member #65897
              October 9, 2008
              275 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL the last video was very insightful and I really learning how to use the program to its fullest. Using the Bias filter although I look at it and try to desifer (sp?) it Im still not sure what exactly its doing. So cant wait to see the new one. :-)

Onward and upward we go.

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4287 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi All

A few are having problems finding the link to download the latest version so I am posting it again.

Maybe Steve can post the links to the instructions videos again,  This thread has gotten so big it

is hard to find anything.

Newest version

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

This is the version that was uploaded on 08/13/2012, I hope to have a update out in the next week or so.

RL

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  255 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I just sent Steven the scans and I am sure he will send them out to everyone as soon as he gets in.

I played a little differently tonight and managed to get down to 30 lines without much trouble.  I think

as long as the filters are alright we should win some good prizes tonight.  I think I played around 10 or

12 of the bonus balls sent in.  I included a pic of the setup I used along with a text file with the sets and

the scans.   I feel perty good about this one, lets hope it pays off tonight.  I added some more information

that should make using the bias tool a little easier and hope to finish another video tomorrow. 

RL

Enjoyed the last tutorial it was very imformative.

Thanks to you and Winsum

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    4287 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Enjoyed the last tutorial it was very imformative.

Thanks to you and Winsum

Thanks

I always feel I am leaving something out when I make one of them and I hope the next one gives you

a solid base to work from.  I hope to keep them down to less than 5 minutes from here on out but I have

said that before.  I will be sending the Pool members a updated version of DM that includes a couple more

bits of information when using the bias tool.  Everyone else will have to wait until I get the replacement for

the RLP option finished.  I will have Steve email you the update link.  Hope we win some good prizes tonight.

RL

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      4287 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2012, 7:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks RL the last video was very insightful and I really learning how to use the program to its fullest. Using the Bias filter although I look at it and try to desifer (sp?) it Im still not sure what exactly its doing. So cant wait to see the new one. :-)

Onward and upward we go.

nbf

I am thinking it will take a few more draws to get really settled and once I get a version out that

makes the selection process a little easier to understand, I think upward we will go.  I know it's been

a lot to learn over such a short time but most are picking it up very quickly.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4287 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

We done a little better tonight, the check option shows 11ea 2+0  2ea 3+0 and we had 4 of the numbers

but only 3 on any one line.  Odds for a 3of5 are 1 in 306 and we hit 2 in 30 lines.  We need to start hitting

the bonus balls again.  I seen that maddog got 4 numbers in his prediction, very good.  Anyway, keep it up.

RL

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          502 Posts
                          Posted: August 25, 2012, 12:28 am - IP Logged

To all of my Lottery Brother i am at Fort Benning Georgia Picking up My Young Infantry Man. 198th Infantry to day i am a very proud Dad.I have send my List in

oldmanjohnson,

Our armed forces exist solely to ensure our nation is safe, so that each and every one of us can sleep soundly at night,

knowing we have 'guardians at the gate.' I too served in the Military but in France, I now am a Proud  American

and want to Thank your son and all whom serve and have served this GreatCountry and God Bless.

Frenchie.

cleveland ohio
                            United States
                            Member #65897
                            October 9, 2008
                            275 Posts
                            Posted: August 25, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

We done a little better tonight, the check option shows 11ea 2+0  2ea 3+0 and we had 4 of the numbers

but only 3 on any one line.  Odds for a 3of5 are 1 in 306 and we hit 2 in 30 lines.  We need to start hitting

the bonus balls again.  I seen that maddog got 4 numbers in his prediction, very good.  Anyway, keep it up.

RL

Nice job all, we didnt hit the big one but we are closer every week. GJ goes  out to maddog!!!  Congrats to everyone,

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                              From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                              United States
                              Member #49750
                              February 13, 2007
                              499 Posts
                              Posted: August 25, 2012, 1:47 am - IP Logged

Hi Guys

RL

I like it! Slowly but surely our selections are getting much better! RL, what we need is video tutoring for pool members on the SPECIFIC filters + groups we use for our pool selection. The rest we don't need, because we don't use them. I have no clue on how to use the bonus feature on the DM. A little explanation on how to use it will be helpful too. Thanx!

Page 100 of 140