Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 94 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
san diego
United States
Member #68237
December 16, 2008
97 Posts
Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

It happened to me also before the last draw. I attached and CC to me. I want to make sure data is there so I downloaded the PDF file and open it and data is gone. Fortunately I have Snagit and took a snapshot and send it back to the the Syndicate email. I think the second option is make a template in Notepad and copy the notepad and fill the data and email it to our Syndicate.

FA

san diego
    United States
    Member #68237
    December 16, 2008
    97 Posts
    Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Frenchie for your hard work. This file should make our life a little bit easier.

FA

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
      Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

Let's get started then.  This time I would like everyone to pick 6 groups they think have the best chance

of showing.  I would also like all members to make suggestions for the following filters.  List your choices

starting with your best guess and then the second best etc....   I would like 3 value for each filter. Just use

notepad and list the data like the below example.

Example

Filter   1st   2nd   3rd

---------------------------

ID         5      7       6

MD        1      3       4

MM        1      0       2

etc....

Groups  E  A  C  H  J  G     Note best choice first next best second etc......   

Here is the list of filters I would like people to suggest values for.

DO  Double odd

ON  Odd Numbers

NN  Non-base to Non-base

BB  Base to base

BN  Base to non-base

NB  Non-base to base

OD  Odd digits

ED  Even Digits

SD  Second digits

F4  Front-4

M3  Mid-3

B3  Back-3

TG  Total groups

6 best groups  A through J 

RL

RL,

Will we keep this set up of filters for the next games to come ? Thank you.

Frenchie

Los Angeles
        United States
        Member #75410
        June 2, 2009
        479 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Frenchie for your hard work. This file should make our life a little bit easier.

FA

azares,

Your welcome and thank you for the feed back, much appreciated.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
          United States
          Member #75410
          June 2, 2009
          479 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

It happened to me also before the last draw. I attached and CC to me. I want to make sure data is there so I downloaded the PDF file and open it and data is gone. Fortunately I have Snagit and took a snapshot and send it back to the the Syndicate email. I think the second option is make a template in Notepad and copy the notepad and fill the data and email it to our Syndicate.

FA

azares,

To my opinion every single member of the pool should have Excel at least 07 and all files should be sent to RL and Winsum in excel it

would make it so much easier on everyone and much more for Winsum he would just have to copy and paste for all the data he recieve from all of us.

Frenchie.

United States
            Member #131843
            August 19, 2012
            8 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Hello there. I've been lurking this topic for a few weeks now and was inclined to sign up in order to bring attention to an error in your software (the new version) that may or may not be having an effect on the rest of the filters.

The error is in the individual number history. Most noticeably 26, 32, and 37. The "games out" in the green text for those particular numbers doesn't match with the corresponding graph (which shows the correct games out). The reason is that the "games out" seems to be counting the number's appearance for the bonus ball, which I imagine shouldn't be happening.

Whether or not that would affect the filters you would know best as the software creator. Just thought you should know about it.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #2218
              September 1, 2003
              5387 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

Let's get started then.  This time I would like everyone to pick 6 groups they think have the best chance

of showing.  I would also like all members to make suggestions for the following filters.  List your choices

starting with your best guess and then the second best etc....   I would like 3 value for each filter. Just use

notepad and list the data like the below example.

Example

Filter   1st   2nd   3rd

---------------------------

ID         5      7       6

MD        1      3       4

MM        1      0       2

etc....

Groups  E  A  C  H  J  G     Note best choice first next best second etc......   

Here is the list of filters I would like people to suggest values for.

DO  Double odd

ON  Odd Numbers

NN  Non-base to Non-base

BB  Base to base

BN  Base to non-base

NB  Non-base to base

OD  Odd digits

ED  Even Digits

SD  Second digits

F4  Front-4

M3  Mid-3

B3  Back-3

TG  Total groups

6 best groups  A through J 

RL

OK folks here is another suggestion.

I created a Word docs and OpenOffice Writer docs for both the Mega Millions & Power Ball games.

For those who have MS Word use the Word doc file(s)

If you don't have a fully functional copy of MS Word you can download for FREE from OpenOffice.org the Writer program.  Once installed open the OpenOffice Writer program then open the ODT (Open Document Text) file for either Mega Millions or Power Ball.

Here is the link to the zip file: (Contains 4 files)

https://www.box.com/s/73653066fb89e526b515

I highlighted in gold the filters and groups RL would like each of us to select.

I also added an additional entry for selecting your 3 best choices for the Mega Ball or PowerBall.  For now since we are only playing MegaMillions we should only be using the Mega Millions Word or ODT doc to fill out.

Send them to the digit master syndicate email address.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

Winsum,

Those word files work better, Thank you.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                  From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                  United States
                  Member #49750
                  February 13, 2007
                  439 Posts
                  Posted: August 20, 2012, 1:55 am - IP Logged

OK folks here is another suggestion.

I created a Word docs and OpenOffice Writer docs for both the Mega Millions & Power Ball games.

For those who have MS Word use the Word doc file(s)

If you don't have a fully functional copy of MS Word you can download for FREE from OpenOffice.org the Writer program.  Once installed open the OpenOffice Writer program then open the ODT (Open Document Text) file for either Mega Millions or Power Ball.

Here is the link to the zip file: (Contains 4 files)

https://www.box.com/s/73653066fb89e526b515

I highlighted in gold the filters and groups RL would like each of us to select.

I also added an additional entry for selecting your 3 best choices for the Mega Ball or PowerBall.  For now since we are only playing MegaMillions we should only be using the Mega Millions Word or ODT doc to fill out.

Send them to the digit master syndicate email address.

Far out! Sending my selection has goten easier now. We really do appreciate your help winsum. Thanx!

cleveland ohio
                    United States
                    Member #65897
                    October 9, 2008
                    275 Posts
                    Posted: August 20, 2012, 3:48 am - IP Logged

ok I at first sent my selections to the wrong email then resent them to the correct one, Not sure how that happened. I just downloaded the new worksheets and filled it out and sent that in as well.

Thanks for creating this, I hope it makes things easier for you guys to examine and give us tips on how we can improve.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: August 20, 2012, 8:32 am - IP Logged

Hello there. I've been lurking this topic for a few weeks now and was inclined to sign up in order to bring attention to an error in your software (the new version) that may or may not be having an effect on the rest of the filters.

The error is in the individual number history. Most noticeably 26, 32, and 37. The "games out" in the green text for those particular numbers doesn't match with the corresponding graph (which shows the correct games out). The reason is that the "games out" seems to be counting the number's appearance for the bonus ball, which I imagine shouldn't be happening.

Whether or not that would affect the filters you would know best as the software creator. Just thought you should know about it.

BK

Thanks, I will check it out.  There is a difference in the results between Bias search and the results given in the

lower window at certain times but this is not in error.  The bias search tool uses one less draw then the other 

and this will often show one value has a different total.  I will check out the  code and see if I forgot to omit the

bonus ball when the calculations are made.  Good eye though, you are the first person to catch this rather it is 

something new or what I memtion above.  Most of the time when I test I use my 5-39 so it is very possible that

I may have missed this.  Many times when I mod the code it can have an effect somewhere else that I am unaware

of.

Thanks again

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2012, 8:33 am - IP Logged

I was hoping that video you were going to make about why group H was a bad selection would be released. It sounded like good information to have moving forward.

Packfan396

PF

I will try and get it out today.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                          Member #59354
                          March 13, 2008
                          3962 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2012, 8:41 am - IP Logged

BK

I see the error you are talking about and "yup" it's an error.  Again good catch and I will get

it fixed asap.

RL

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

BK

I see the error you are talking about and "yup" it's an error.  Again good catch and I will get

it fixed asap.

RL

Hi guys

The pic below shows the error.  The error has been fixed but it will be a couple days before I upload it because

I am working on a few other mods. 

RL

Thanks again BK

san diego
                              United States
                              Member #68237
                              December 16, 2008
                              97 Posts
                              Posted: August 20, 2012, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I have been working on the MM workout since Saturday morning. The best I can come up with is 3of5 and did not better to run RAC. I already sent my inputs this morning using the Word DM Workout.

FA

Page 94 of 140