Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 89 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2012, 5:41 am - IP Logged

RL,

I have an Idea that can maybe be interesting ? You will be the judge.

What about every single member make his own filters set up and then run the R-F-W then copy and paste all their sets from the Open-T file

onto a Notepad, then send it to you and Steve, and you guys would pull out the combinations that are the most in common, those combinations

would be played ?

We can try it dry, on the side just to see what it does ?

Frenchie.

RL,

Did you had a chance to read this post , Thank you.

Frenchie.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
    Member #59354
    March 13, 2008
    3972 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:56 am - IP Logged

RL,

Did you had a chance to read this post , Thank you.

Frenchie.

Frenchie

I read the post and here's the problem with that.  We would most likely end up with 15 list of numbers

without a 5of5 unless the members set the filters very wide in which case we would most likely end up

with almost as many sets as there are in the matrix to begin with.  If everyone ran a setup where the

sets returned were in the 10,000 line range for each player the odds of one of them having the 5of5

are slim.  I can most plays trap the 5o5 for my 5-39 in less than a 1000 lines and many times less than

500.  I am working on methods that should allow us to trap the 5of5 for the big games in 50K or less

without filters.  50K lines is like palying a 5-25 game and should be easy to filter down to a playable

amount.  Read my reply to BH on the previous page to see the method I am working on.  If I can get

the members to just take there best shot at a full group setup and select 3,4 or 5 groups depending

on what they think the TG filter will be, this would give say 15 different  group line up's and I could run

each one one at a time exporting the sets returned from each into the main file.  Next I would set the

filters and run all the sets in the main file through the filters using the RFM option.  I could also make

one final run using the top choices from everyone.  This would put us in a very good position to hit some

good prizes.  There are only 252 different ways to pick a 5 group setup and if we have 15 members each

providing one then the odds are 15 in 252 or 1 in 16.8 of having the 5of5 within the sets produced even

if we make our selections at random.  If each person can do even a little better than random then our

odds will be even better.  While there is no magic wand I think we can make some very good choices

and hit some good prizes.  I had 6ea 4of5's trapped in a little over 400 lines yesterday but lost them

using the RAC to reduce.  Stuff happends and we can only do what we can do but if we work out a

plan and stick with it we will win.  Doing a setup in this manner frees up all the other filters to be used

in the final cuts.  I was working with 150K sets last night after the group runs and had the 5of5 trapped

in those sets.  that is only 3% of the sets in the entire matrix.  If each person made a full setup using

all the filters then we would have nothing left to work with in the final stages.  I have not played the big

games much at all but I am seeing ways we can knock them down to size.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Los Angeles
      United States
      Member #75410
      June 2, 2009
      479 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2012, 7:26 am - IP Logged

RL,

Thank you very much for your detail response, you know your software better than anybody else, the way you explain it show that

you have a very good plan how to trap the right sets, I trust your jugment,

Thank you.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
        United States
        Member #128629
        May 29, 2012
        419 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2012, 7:37 am - IP Logged

RL,

I have to say you sure use a large aresanal to overcome the odds! I feel confident with your expertise and knowledge, and all of the group pulling together we will win some substantial prizes very soon.  Lets break the bank!  dld

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3972 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2012, 8:26 am - IP Logged

Note from Rl

Pool members

I would like everyone to make a full group setup and send it to the DMS email address.  Don't

be concerned about missing a value just make the best choices you can.  I would like to have

them from everyone by noon tomorrow.    First check the TG filter and try to select the value you

think is most likely to hit and then select that number of groups.  If you think TG will hit 4 then

select 4 groups.

Example  if you think TG will hit 4 in the friday drawing and your best choices are A-C-G-J just send

me the 4 letter code "A-C-G-J".  You can use the PDF steve created for any other filters you want

to submit but try and have everything sent by noon friday. 

Thanks 

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Adam......how do I get the programme to output 6 numbers per line of the 49 instead of 5?

Ramijami,

Sorry, it can't be done.

Adam

United States
              Member #97695
              September 21, 2010
              358 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2012, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Note from Rl

Pool members

I would like everyone to make a full group setup and send it to the DMS email address.  Don't

be concerned about missing a value just make the best choices you can.  I would like to have

them from everyone by noon tomorrow.    First check the TG filter and try to select the value you

think is most likely to hit and then select that number of groups.  If you think TG will hit 4 then

select 4 groups.

Example  if you think TG will hit 4 in the friday drawing and your best choices are A-C-G-J just send

me the 4 letter code "A-C-G-J".  You can use the PDF steve created for any other filters you want

Thanks 

RL

Will Do.

cleveland ohio
                United States
                Member #65897
                October 9, 2008
                275 Posts
                Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

interesting Idea, I like it. The file I loaded I have not used on MJM so Im practicing up to the current draw and will get my selections in as requested.

Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  479 Posts
                  Posted: August 16, 2012, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Note from Rl

Pool members

select 4 groups.

Thanks 

RL

RL and Winsum,

I will send you my selection of TG and groups, I wanted to ask you, how are you planning to handle those filters between the members

for example having a list of who is gone do which filters, I know we were supposed to have 2 or 3 filters each but I don't know who's doing

what up to now, for the PB last night I fill up 54 out of 55 filters with a 72.7 % good 40/55 if I'm not mistaking checking with DM after result in,

I would liketo be able to concentrate more on just few according to your list or do you want us to fill up all 55 filters for each game ?

Maybe a list could be posted of who's doing what, and refer to it and go from there.

Thank you.

Frenchie.

cleveland ohio
                    United States
                    Member #65897
                    October 9, 2008
                    275 Posts
                    Posted: August 16, 2012, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

from my understanding of what he posted he wants us to first concentrate on the TG and what groups we think will fall into that TG set. He also said if you wanted to also send in other filters (say like the ones you feel you are very good at) then add them to the list as well.

At least that was my understanding of it.

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: August 16, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Nickbrownsfan,

I understood what he wrote, but thank you for the response, what I would like to know is which filters each members are gone work on

according to the screenshot his posted on page 64, I believe that if we all are on the same list we would get better value selection,

I trust RL filters choises instead of having everyone selecting their own filters we should stick on his list, this is my personal opinion.

I think is better to have ideas than nothing.Just sharing with everyone.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
                        United States
                        Member #128629
                        May 29, 2012
                        419 Posts
                        Posted: August 16, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

Are we going to use the newest version of the DM?  Has 4 values replaced with new ones.  dld

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 16, 2012, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I believe so, RL's new filters are better than the previous ones to me, but that's a question for RL and Steve.

Frenchie.

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3972 Posts
                            Posted: August 16, 2012, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie

If you send me a list of all the filters then most likely there will be several that are incorrect on any given

day,  How would I know which of your filter selections to use.  I would have to pick at random and this

would produce no better results overall then just picking them all at random.  Each member needs to go

through all the filters and try to find maybe five that they think they can range to a small set of values.

I do not care at this point who picks what as long as they put forth the effort and try their best.   I have

my favorite filters which are the ones that I hit most of the time.  No one can be correct 100% of the time

you just need to do your best.  When I do the final setup I will go with the general consensus of the results

that I get from the members but if I don't get enough feedback then I will make the choices that I feel will

show.  I have many other tools that I use plus the wife has a system for picking groups and often times

can hit 2 or 3 numbers in a single line.  I am the type of person that likes to get input from as many sources

as I can before I make a decision.  Don't try to do everything yourself just hunt for something that seems 

logical.  So far I have only gotten feedback from 3 members which will leave me making all the choices for

the whole setup.  Each person analyzes the data in different ways and some may pass on one filter while

another may see it as a sure thing.  Find those filters, digits groups that you do well with and then try to

perfect choosing the values for them.   I asked for each person to send me their best choices for the groups

and when I make my groups selections it takes all of 2 to 5 minutes from start to finish.  Play the games to

get an idea of how they hit game to game and then just make your decisions.  I am asking people for their

best choices, I am not asking them to predict the future.   There will never be a way to predict a random event

with enough certainty or guaranteed results.   I think we ended with 16 members and if each person could

focus on two filters of their choosing it would be plenty.   Don't worrie about making mistakes as they can't be

avoided.  Don't allow your self to become wishy washy when you make a decision, make it and let the chips

fall where they will.  Never second guess a choice unless you have some strong data that supports a change.

Correct or incorrect just give me your best choices and I will do the rest.   

RL

MA
                              United States
                              Member #89094
                              March 30, 2010
                              245 Posts
                              Posted: August 16, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Frenchie:

Yes, I thought we were going to keep to a master template to make things more reliable.

Now that we have the new list the filters have changed and RL listed the new version where he filtered down to a 5/5 with 2 lines! Wow!

He stated that he could have used less filters to do the same by picking a couple of digits or groups.

I would like a new template with the filters condensed to allow us say to pick 1 or 2 digits to play or block and a group or 2 to play or block while keeping the number of filters to a bare minimum.

If we could say have a template that would give say 10 lines then maybe we could run a couple of different setups of 10 lines each and maybe have a better chance of a 5/5 as if we only miss 1 filter we lose the 5/5 but still have a chance at the others.

What do you guys think?

M

Page 89 of 140