Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 85 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

No, you should save it as an Excel file not PDF, that way you'll be able to fill out the cells as you want, that's how I did it.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 2:01 am - IP Logged

Sorry for the delay to all Digit Master Syndicate pool applicants.  I emailed the Rules & Agreement form to those who either PM'd me or emailed me.

I will not post any links to the Rules & Agreement here at LP.  You will need to contact me by PM if you are interested in becoming a member.

The emails I sent contain box.net links to Word documents and PDF documents.  You can use either of the 2.

There is an Instruction PDF & Word doc. on how to fill out the form.

If you have any questions you can PM me or send me an email.

I also wanted to ask what your opinion on using the "Filters Workout" sheet link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgdjcWG_pYhHdDlMRktyU2tnMk5ta3M2QnI3WEJhOUE#gid=4

My idea was for syndicate members to fill in the Min/Max and email me or RL the form.

Need your feedback on this one.

Thanks!!

Winsum, please check the email. RL, I have sent you a PM. Both of you please respond through those same channels. Much Thanx.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
      Member #59354
      March 13, 2008
      3983 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 3:20 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

Steve and I have gotten a few questions about the startup cost and payments so I decided to do a breakdown

so that everyone understands what we are doing.  Below is a reply I sent to a member

Steve and I discussed $16 dollars a month + $2.00 for transaction fees.  Paypal charges the person who receives 
      the payment a small transaction fee + something like 2.79%.  I sent $50 bucks and it cost around $2.00.  The $16

is to cover 8 games at $2.00 each.  If we end with 15 players and each puts up $2.00 per game we can play 15*2

=30 MM or 15 PB tickets or 15 MM if we use the megaplier option.  15 members * $16 = $240 per month.

Each members cost per $1.00 ticket would be little over 6 cents for a $1.00 play or around 13 cents for a $2.00.I

hope to be able to play 20 to 30 tickets and fund the difference with the winnings. To play 30 $1.00 tickets 8 draws

per month = 8*30 is $240.  If we play $2.00 tickets then it would cost $480.  480 / 15 = $32.  As you can see from

this even if we collect $32 from each player per month it will not even cover $2  ticket cost when we subtract the

transaction fees.  What we are really doing is trying to collect a full month play at startup and hoping to cover the

other half with the winnings as time goes on.  Anyone who cannot afford to invest $2.00 per game should really

not be playing the lottery.  These fees have been kept to a minimum and there will be drawings where we won't play

at all because some drawings we will not be able to come to a playable amount of tickets without taking greater risk

then normal.  This will also give us a little leadway when we do play giving us a few extra bucks to use when everything

comes together.  Playing MM or PB will depend on the funds at hand, the JP size, the setup we end with etc... 

I personally would like to stick with MM but thought it would be fun to give the 305 million PB JP a shot or two.  The MM

lower prize payouts are not that  good but I think the smaller matrix is the best option playing $1.00 tickets.   This would

allow us to play 30 lines  each draw.  8 draws * 30 lines = $240.  240 / 15 members = $16.00 per month.
      I hope this explains the fees

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
        Member #59354
        March 13, 2008
        3983 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:06 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I just got to read the last few pages and see that people are still a little confused what and how to get their

settings and where to send them.  First only select the filters that you feel confident about and range them to

the smallest values you can while still maintaining confidence.  The online form that winsum created has the 

option to email the settings straight from the form.  Once you fill out your best choices then send it to the Digit

masters syndicate email address.   If for some reason you cannot use the online form then just use notepad to

record your choices and attach it to a email and send it to the same email mentioned above. 

Example for notepad list

Double Odd  my 1st choice is (1). 2nd is (0)

Group A        my 1st choice = B or block

Digit  5          my first choice is to play it, second choice is 0 / 1

Only send choices that you feel very strongly about.  Too many choices from many people will lead to nothing standing

out.  This is the reason I wanted people to focus on a few values so they could build confidence in their selections.

We can do this!

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
          Member #59354
          March 13, 2008
          3983 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Hi RL the above is my set up.

I am running I/D for 5-6-4-7 separately.

On my run for I/D 5 only I got 19,000 sets, and I am trying to use RAC to bring it down. It would be nice if RAC can handle that amount of sets accurately and fast.

Any how I am experimenting. I will email my final selections of a few filters to you and winsome.

I am confident my set up will capture a 5/5 or 4/5, but the amount of sets generated will be large.

Will do fine tuning and email tomorrow.

BH

Since we are going to start playing I would caution the members not to post there selections.  We don't want

to help our competitors.  Use the DMS email address to communicate setup related content and use this form

to discuss DM options or ask questions about how to do something.

RL

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3983 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:02 am - IP Logged

Hi Pool members

For tonights PB drawing here is the plan, I think we have 16 total members and I would like to play 20 to 30 lines

so the cost for each member would be somewhere between $2.50 and $3.75.   Anyone who want's to opt-out of

the PB play tonight should send an email to the DMS address stating their intentions by 6 pm today.  Otherwise 

each member will be included and the cost for the tickets will be divided amongst all members.

RL

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:14 am - IP Logged

I'm in, Thank you.

Frenchie.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5906 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Hi Pool members

For tonights PB drawing here is the plan, I think we have 16 total members and I would like to play 20 to 30 lines

so the cost for each member would be somewhere between $2.50 and $3.75.   Anyone who want's to opt-out of

the PB play tonight should send an email to the DMS address stating their intentions by 6 pm today.  Otherwise 

each member will be included and the cost for the tickets will be divided amongst all members.

RL

Rl, are we playing PP? My feeling is we should, just in case we are fortunate enough and with your wife's digit picking, we may hit 5 WB. Either way with/wo, I'm in.

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3983 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:20 am - IP Logged

Rl, are we playing PP? My feeling is we should, just in case we are fortunate enough and with your wife's digit picking, we may hit 5 WB. Either way with/wo, I'm in.

Bob

As things stand I was thinking the $2.00 play for tonight.  Since this is our first time out and we don't know

how each members contrutibution to the setup will work out.  I will tweek the final setup but I am going to

use everyones values as much as possible.  I was also figuring on 20 to 30 lines but will try for the low end

of this and try to keep it around 20.  On Saturday if no one wins then we might go for it but since so much  is

still being worked out I think we should stick with the $2.00 play.   I see the est. JP has climbed up another 15

million so we got some competition for tonight, that's ok just more people pitching into our winnings. LOL  I would

settle for breaking even if we don't JP and we got about 16 hours before we will know how we do.  I will scan

the tickets and pass them to steve before the draw.  I have not attemped a final setup and it could happen that

I can't get down to the 20 to 30 level without taking some big chances in which event we will set it out.  I still

need everyones setup values and steven should be sending them soon.  I have been working on the groups and

think that I have a few good selections.  The digits will wait until I get everyones information. 

Hope we win BIG!

RL

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3983 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Bob

I see the JP is estimated at $320 so that's an increase of $67 million from the last draw.

It's hard to calculate how many tickets will be in play for tonight but I would say somewhere

around 50 million whiich would mean there is around a 28% chance that someone will hit big.

If no one wins I think it will get close to the 500 million for saturday draw but I think it will climb

a little more today.

RL

Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

RL,

I have an Idea that can maybe be interesting ? You will be the judge.

What about every single member make his own filters set up and then run the R-F-W then copy and paste all their sets from the Open-T file

onto a Notepad, then send it to you and Steve, and you guys would pull out the combinations that are the most in common, those combinations

would be played ?

We can try it dry, on the side just to see what it does ?

Frenchie.

Ramijami's avatar - wired shell.jpg
                        Cape Town
                        South Africa
                        Member #66343
                        October 23, 2008
                        115 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2012, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Rocklou,

The easiest way for you will be using wheel. Click wheel then select numbers 46, 47, 48 etc and set L and H=0. Then click save. This way they will be out of play.

As to your bonus ball there's no filter for it, just put it on your playslip.

Adam

Read adamcustom's tip on using the "wheel" function in RL's great software to simulate a 5/45 lottery and found it useful as this is one of the games I play here in SA, Thanks Adam. Anybody have any tips on simulating a 6/49 game? And if I use it this way via the "wheel" function does the built-in database that's loaded impact on the results in any way? I find it easier to wrap my mind around strategies/resources/possibilities if I'm working with games I play, and might be able to do some testing and give input if it's not linked to previous draw history and is not database specific as I would be tracking my specific games.

Thanks

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          860 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2012, 9:56 am - IP Logged

Read adamcustom's tip on using the "wheel" function in RL's great software to simulate a 5/45 lottery and found it useful as this is one of the games I play here in SA, Thanks Adam. Anybody have any tips on simulating a 6/49 game? And if I use it this way via the "wheel" function does the built-in database that's loaded impact on the results in any way? I find it easier to wrap my mind around strategies/resources/possibilities if I'm working with games I play, and might be able to do some testing and give input if it's not linked to previous draw history and is not database specific as I would be tracking my specific games.

Thanks

Ramijami,

You're welcome.

The thing is that some filters may not show correct values. Which ones, you'd have to check looking at filter values against a specific draw or two. You will also see differences in groups as they go by six numbers in 5/59, while in 6/49 they would come in groups of 5 numbers, except for the last one J which has 46, 47, 48, 49. 

Adam

Krakow
                            Poland
                            Member #86302
                            February 2, 2010
                            860 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2012, 10:39 am - IP Logged

Guys,

I wanted to show you how you can use wheels when you have a feeling some groups may hit in certain positions, but you are nopt 100% sure which to choose. Here I think that in position 3 one of the numbers from groups D or E will hit. Same story for position 4 and 5. I just put in the numbers, say one of them should hit and determine the position in each set. Of course as this is not a big game so number groupings is different.

Adam

wheels for groups

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2012, 11:03 am - IP Logged

I have a possible solution for sending the Digit Masters Syndicate filter selections.  Let me know what you think of this idea!!!

I created a PDF where you can enter the Minimum and Maximum values for each filter, digits, groups, etc. that you feel you have the greatest confidence using.

Use the link below to download Adobe Acrobat.  Read, Read, Read the instructions below about McAfee.

Once Acrobat Reader Version 10.1.4 is installed your computer you will be most likely prompted to restart your computer. 

Open Acrobat Reader version 10.1.4 and open the PDF from the link provided above. 

You can then open Digit Master Big Game program.

Have each open side by side so you can see both the PDF & Digit Master Pro.  You can goe through the filters you feel the most confidence in playing and then enter the Min/Max values in the PDF. 

Once you are finished, save the PDF as the following "PBallSettingsAug152012 or something similar then email me a copy to the digit master syndicate email address.  I will then forward them to RL so he can do his magic. 

Here is the download link to box.net:

https://www.box.com/s/6d5ed52f55ee06f6308c

You will need to also download Adobe Acrobat Reader (Free) from the following website:

Important, Important, Important!!!!!!! - If you DO NOT want to install MacAfee make sure you uncheck the BOX

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Page 85 of 140