Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 80 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 12, 2012, 5:11 am - IP Logged

RL,

That is gone be a very nice improvement in your software, I can't wait to use it, Thank you for sharing it with us.

Frenchie.

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: August 12, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

RL

I have a strange feeling about the Power Ball !!

I will share it with you. The jackpot has risen for Wednesdays drawing.

And somehow I feel I am going to win the jackpot, all by my self, with no other winners.

I know it sounds strange, but that's what I feel now??

Maybe I am excited about the J-POT!!

If I do win, I will certainly give you a few millions.

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: August 12, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for all your hard work on trying to make this easier to use.  We thank you for all your wonderful support and advice!  Can't wait for the new version.

I'm getting better each time but keep getting in trouble with the groups.

Sometimes I see that it has a 50/5 chance of going one way and I guess the wrong one most times.

I think I need to run another setup with a few settings changed opposite for the groups to give me better odds at hitting the group filters.

Anyone else having better luck?

M

Meskhov,

Look at the setup WO did for his last post when he hit 3 of 5, and 4 of 5.  Less is more he left all but 5 filters wide open, set all decades at 0 and 2.  Groups were pretty basic also if you cant decide set it wild.  Just did a similar setup twice and created 4 sets for pb.  Had 2 of 5 on 2 lines had pb as 03, so nice to see results with the winning #s on my tickets.  DM is once again proving it has the ability to give winning combininations. Also WO thanks for the help and showing what you did, definitly on the right road.  dld

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: August 12, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

RL

I have a strange feeling about the Power Ball !!

I will share it with you. The jackpot has risen for Wednesdays drawing.

And somehow I feel I am going to win the jackpot, all by my self, with no other winners.

I know it sounds strange, but that's what I feel now??

Maybe I am excited about the J-POT!!

If I do win, I will certainly give you a few millions.

Wow, i have had that same feeling!!!  Too bad its the same feeling for the last 10 years!!!

If I do win RL, I will certainly hire you... as my butler.

JK...I will hire you to write my bursty behaviour program.

BTW, i love the screen shots of your progam and its skips!!!  Its just like GH program...but better, it seems to have more facility.

I had some difficulty downloading, thats why i have not been contributing to the thread...but i would like to be a D.M. too...

If you win i would like you to donate some money to Momma69...she is a causaulty/survivor of a vaderbomb.

MA
          United States
          Member #89094
          March 30, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: August 12, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

Meskhov,

Look at the setup WO did for his last post when he hit 3 of 5, and 4 of 5.  Less is more he left all but 5 filters wide open, set all decades at 0 and 2.  Groups were pretty basic also if you cant decide set it wild.  Just did a similar setup twice and created 4 sets for pb.  Had 2 of 5 on 2 lines had pb as 03, so nice to see results with the winning #s on my tickets.  DM is once again proving it has the ability to give winning combininations. Also WO thanks for the help and showing what you did, definitly on the right road.  dld

dLD:

Thanks for the reply.  I agree less is more but he is using RLP from over 1000 sets of numbers.

I myself have had zero luck with rlp.  I have been using Rl's latest template that we all are supposed to be using with locking the 17 filters.

I have cut it down to using 14 filters and am trying to get the lines below 50 without using RAC,if possible.

Am making headway slow but sure.

M

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: August 12, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

dLD:

Thanks for the reply.  I agree less is more but he is using RLP from over 1000 sets of numbers.

I myself have had zero luck with rlp.  I have been using Rl's latest template that we all are supposed to be using with locking the 17 filters.

I have cut it down to using 14 filters and am trying to get the lines below 50 without using RAC,if possible.

Am making headway slow but sure.

M

Meskhov,

Yes i understand M, practice with filters is sometimes a diffcult job.  Just wanted to let you know the headway i was making, am studying the groups as a hit and miss and it is amazing to see some of the things that occur.  Have been able to set groups and then with that digits are quite a bit easier.  Then follow with decades, still a work in progress but shows promise and positive results.  dld

Nairobi
              Kenya
              Member #93075
              June 21, 2010
              16 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2012, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I have not fully understood groupings as show below

I selected group-D without any other filter which has 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.

I want to play any two numbers from the set and either of the number at position 2

The results that I got some has only one number as show on DM Quick View

Kindly assist to achieve my results

Regards

Kenya649

Krakow
                Poland
                Member #86302
                February 2, 2010
                859 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2012, 5:49 am - IP Logged

Kenya,

What you got is correct. You have a number from group D in position 2. Setting x=2 means that maximum two numbers and not more from the group will be in each set and not exactly 2 numbers.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3962 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2012, 6:25 am - IP Logged

KENYA649

If you want to play a group and have 2 numbers from that group in every set then use the wheel option.

Be sure to set the [L] and [H] values both to [2]  You can also set the position for one of the two numbers

by setting [P] which is the position you want one of the numbers to occupy. The second number from the

string will either take up a position  that is one below or one above the [P] setting.  When you use the wheel

in this way be sure to clear the values for that group so that a conflict is not created. 

RL 

INGWHL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3962 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2012, 6:41 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

I am thinking I might go ahead and upload what I have finished so far so people can start using the new filters.

The new option for RLP is taking much longer than I expected so I will just disable that button in the update.

I will try to set up a call to winsum today and see how far along he is and maybe we can take a poke at the PB

since the JP is so high.  I think it would be fun.  Check sometime later this afternoon for a download link for the

updates I have finished.  I will build the install program so that it installs into a new directory so that the current

version won't be overwritten for those who want to use the both.   If everyone can pick several values we can

add them all together and maybe use the top values to build a setup.  Even if we can't get around to buy the

tickets we can use the information for a dry run.

RL

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3962 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2012, 6:42 am - IP Logged

BH

Go for it, you never know, might just be your day to win.

RL

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3962 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2012, 7:00 am - IP Logged

M

Setting almost any 10 filters from the first two banks to single values will reduce down to 25 or less sets most

of the time, sometimes it takes a few less and sometimes a few more.  If we had 10 people that could each 

predict one filter to a single value we could all be very rich.  Everyone looks at the data a bit differently and

each of us apply a bit of bias to our selection and this is why I would like people to practice or focus on a few

filters as pertaining to the pool.  When making a setup for yourself to play then use whatever you need to

reduce down.  I think that several are getting things down perty good and most should have an idea of which

filters they feel they can hit.  We will most likely use two values for each filter once we start pool playing and

winsum or I will tweek the setup until we reach our budget level.  I think Steve has most of the stuff ready but

I still need to talk to him to be sure.  I think he has a paypal account already set up and the pool agreement and

the rules and regs is also close to being finished. 

RL

Nairobi
                          Kenya
                          Member #93075
                          June 21, 2010
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2012, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Kenya,

What you got is correct. You have a number from group D in position 2. Setting x=2 means that maximum two numbers and not more from the group will be in each set and not exactly 2 numbers.

Adam

Adam,

Thank you, I have gotten it i.e.  P-X means play a maximum of X numbers and a minimum of 1

Regards

Kenya649

United States
                            Member #59354
                            March 13, 2008
                            3962 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Hi all again

Here is a filter only setup for PB Saturday drawing.  I would like to try several of these type setups

and combine them.  Ten different setups might give us as few as 20 lines total which would cost each

of us $4.00 if we have 10 members and evan less if we have more.   Here I used 17 filters but I could

have blocked or played a couple digits or groups and got the same effect using fewer filters.  The filters

I used here are the ones that I have the most confidence in other than groups or digits.  I did not test

these but I probably would not of had to use all these because of overlapping coverage.

RL

pbset1

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Hi all again

Here is a filter only setup for PB Saturday drawing.  I would like to try several of these type setups

and combine them.  Ten different setups might give us as few as 20 lines total which would cost each

of us $4.00 if we have 10 members and evan less if we have more.   Here I used 17 filters but I could

have blocked or played a couple digits or groups and got the same effect using fewer filters.  The filters

I used here are the ones that I have the most confidence in other than groups or digits.  I did not test

these but I probably would not of had to use all these because of overlapping coverage.

RL

pbset1

RL,

Looks very promising to say the least on the new version.  Yes it would be nice to even just do a dry run for pb, a good setup and some tickets would be great also.  As you have said there will always be the next draw.  JP could possibly roll again.  Hopefully winsum has all things set and we can give it a shot.  dld

Page 80 of 140