Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 81 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
MA
United States
Member #89094
March 30, 2010
245 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2012, 8:21 am - IP Logged

RL:

Thanks for posting the new setup, really amazing of what this can do for us.

I agree that 10-12 setups will hopefully cover all the bases to trap a 5/5!

Let's all give it a go.

M

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
    Member #129822
    June 28, 2012
    357 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

Great software and a big thanks to RL and Winloosesum for all there hard work.May I please ask you two quick questions.Our Powerball is 45 numbers and if I goto groups how do I block a few nrs in the group 46,47,48 but play the other numbers up to 45? Also if I have a feeling ball number 33 is falling how do I set the filter for 33 to fall ?. This software is great if I can give a recommendation to RL if you can incorporate a Median into this software I personally think you will have the best sooftware on the market. I use Ion Saliu's software and a Median is a good idea when a ball will fall -currently this software is random unless I dont know where the median is -then please help me out. But awesome work RL and thanks very much

Krakow
      Poland
      Member #86302
      February 2, 2010
      858 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2012, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Great software and a big thanks to RL and Winloosesum for all there hard work.May I please ask you two quick questions.Our Powerball is 45 numbers and if I goto groups how do I block a few nrs in the group 46,47,48 but play the other numbers up to 45? Also if I have a feeling ball number 33 is falling how do I set the filter for 33 to fall ?. This software is great if I can give a recommendation to RL if you can incorporate a Median into this software I personally think you will have the best sooftware on the market. I use Ion Saliu's software and a Median is a good idea when a ball will fall -currently this software is random unless I dont know where the median is -then please help me out. But awesome work RL and thanks very much

Rocklou,

The easiest way for you will be using wheel. Click wheel then select numbers 46, 47, 48 etc and set L and H=0. Then click save. This way they will be out of play.

As to your bonus ball there's no filter for it, just put it on your playslip.

Adam

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
        Member #129822
        June 28, 2012
        357 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2012, 10:51 am - IP Logged

Rocklou,

The easiest way for you will be using wheel. Click wheel then select numbers 46, 47, 48 etc and set L and H=0. Then click save. This way they will be out of play.

As to your bonus ball there's no filter for it, just put it on your playslip.

Adam

Thank you very much Adamcustom for clearing that up for meHurray!, but 33 is not a Bonus ball but a normal number I feel will fall -how do I set it ?What? Will there be a median in possible feature releases by any chance? To give you an example Ball nr 13 have a patern of 32834.....8 Is the median and the chances that the ball my fall on half of the median (4) is very possible............ If this software can cater for that then its a clear winner! I am new here and I hope I can contribute in a small way. Best of luck to all of you

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          858 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Thank you very much Adamcustom for clearing that up for meHurray!, but 33 is not a Bonus ball but a normal number I feel will fall -how do I set it ?What? Will there be a median in possible feature releases by any chance? To give you an example Ball nr 13 have a patern of 32834.....8 Is the median and the chances that the ball my fall on half of the median (4) is very possible............ If this software can cater for that then its a clear winner! I am new here and I hope I can contribute in a small way. Best of luck to all of you

Ricklou

No problem at all. Again use the wheel. In the next line of the wheel click your 33 and set L=1 and H=1. You can even put it in your favorite position if you like to.

Enjoy the software and all the best to you,

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
            Member #59354
            March 13, 2008
            3960 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Below are two links, one for the DMP-BG update and the other is a video that shows the changes.

The video also has new information for those interested in joining the lottery POOL.  I talked to 

winsum eariler today and we might try playing PB this week if we can get everyone on board quick

enough.  The new version does not have the RLP option and the RLP replacement is also not finished

so the button is disabled, other than that I think it's 100% reaady to play.  You do not need to uninstall

the previous version and both can be ran if needed or by anyone want's to use the old RLP option. 

Steven will be posting information a little later for those interested in joining the pool and everyone

interested should contact him asap.     

RL

BG-update

https://www.box.com/s/2d6d6e55159f3373eb87

video link
            https://www.box.com/s/49ba9235e25fb4d6d198

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
              Member #80378
              September 25, 2009
              21 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2012, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

Below are two links, one for the DMP-BG update and the other is a video that shows the changes.

The video also has new information for those interested in joining the lottery POOL.  I talked to 

winsum eariler today and we might try playing PB this week if we can get everyone on board quick

enough.  The new version does not have the RLP option and the RLP replacement is also not finished

so the button is disabled, other than that I think it's 100% reaady to play.  You do not need to uninstall

the previous version and both can be ran if needed or by anyone want's to use the old RLP option. 

Steven will be posting information a little later for those interested in joining the pool and everyone

RL

BG-update

video link

RL,  Thank you!  I will give this one a try.  Off to watch the new video.

Thanks again.

Neener

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #2218
                September 1, 2003
                5387 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in joining the pool (or jumping in the pool) you will need to contact me no later than Tuesday August 14 12pm New York Time.

This is the current list:

RL-randomlogic
                winsumloosesum
                watchout
                dld7763
                aanda0716
                oldmanjohnson
                Blowhard
                packfan396
                CARBOB
                FLCavalier
                adulane62

Please PM me.  I will need to send you the information.

We will limit the initial number of members to 15.  If your one of the LP members who are listed above please PM me and let me know your still interested.  Any new LP members wishing to join please PM me also. 

I will need confirmed conmitments so we can proceed.

Thank you.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #2218
                  September 1, 2003
                  5387 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2012, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

RL

BG-update

video link

Here is the Youtube link to the new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvdRuNHOwDk

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11114 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

For those interested in joining the pool (or jumping in the pool) you will need to contact me no later than Tuesday August 14 12pm New York Time.

This is the current list:

RL-randomlogic
                    winsumloosesum
                    watchout
                    dld7763
                    aanda0716
                    oldmanjohnson
                    Blowhard
                    packfan396
                    CARBOB
                    FLCavalier
                    adulane62

Please PM me.  I will need to send you the information.

We will limit the initial number of members to 15.  If your one of the LP members who are listed above please PM me and let me know your still interested.  Any new LP members wishing to join please PM me also. 

I will need confirmed conmitments so we can proceed.

Thank you.

Save your money because I'm going to win it.  I already bought the winning ticket. Just kidding, good luck to all of you.

Cool

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

coco$'s avatar - cheese
                      Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #124332
                      March 11, 2012
                      30 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

RL

BG-update

video link

RL,

You are AWESOME!!!  Thanks for sharing..Embarassed

Type

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I sent out PM's to the folks who were on the list.

Waiting to here back from these members:

oldmanjohnson 
                        Blowhard       
                        FLCavalier     
                        adulane62

If your still interested you need to respond to me (PM) by  Tuesday August 14, 2012

Thanks

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                          Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi all

RL

BG-update

video link

RL,

Thank you very much for this new software update, and for keeping the older version that's really nice.

Frenchie.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

I created a Google Doc spreadsheet where you can input the Min/Max settings for Digit Master Pro Big Games - PowerBall & Mega Millions.

Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgdjcWG_pYhHdDlMRktyU2tnMk5ta3M2QnI3WEJhOUE#gid=1

I need someone to click the link above and see if you can enter values in cell ranges:

D3 through D62

E3 through E62

Also, I protected the following cell ranges:

B1 through E1

B3 through B62

C3 through C62

I need someone to let me know if the above cell ranges are indeed protected.

You don't need to try every cell, just a couple would be required.

Thanks

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                              Los Angeles
                              United States
                              Member #75410
                              June 2, 2009
                              479 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi Winsum,

Yes I can enter values in the cells ranges D3:E62.

But the cells ranges B1:C62 are not protected.

Frenchie.

Page 81 of 140