Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 4 years ago by sandnan.

Page 75 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
489 Posts
Posted: August 8, 2012, 4:35 am - IP Logged

I have an idea ( good or bad I don't know yet )

The more filters we select the more chances we are taking to be wrong, the odds are always against us in that direction, and each

single filter is a challenge more.I took CARBOB set up, and run it, to see what he end up with, and to my surprise he only used

15 filters out of 55 and end up with a total of 8 sets without the R-A-C, to me it's very impressive, where come this idea of

why don't we look for a best set of filters of maybe 10-12, that together they will end up with sets under 100, of course

the filters will need to be tighter but if we have less filters to take care, then we can have more chances to be right

we would have more people working on the same filter and compraring their results and if needed adjusting them to

agree in both party.The best qualified person to say, if that a good plan is RL of course, maybe he will agree ?

Maybe we should start looking for the best set ?

Just to say that RL softawre is an amazing program never seen before and we can do it.

Frenchie.

Krakow
    Poland
    Member #86302
    February 2, 2010
    892 Posts
    Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

I have an idea ( good or bad I don't know yet )

The more filters we select the more chances we are taking to be wrong, the odds are always against us in that direction, and each

single filter is a challenge more.I took CARBOB set up, and run it, to see what he end up with, and to my surprise he only used

15 filters out of 55 and end up with a total of 8 sets without the R-A-C, to me it's very impressive, where come this idea of

why don't we look for a best set of filters of maybe 10-12, that together they will end up with sets under 100, of course

the filters will need to be tighter but if we have less filters to take care, then we can have more chances to be right

we would have more people working on the same filter and compraring their results and if needed adjusting them to

agree in both party.The best qualified person to say, if that a good plan is RL of course, maybe he will agree ?

Maybe we should start looking for the best set ?

Just to say that RL softawre is an amazing program never seen before and we can do it.

Frenchie.

Frenchie,

As a matter of fact that was RL' idea.  The problem is the odds. It's crystal clear that if you select 15-17 filters and they are not in conflict with one another then you will get between 1 and 8 sets.

How hard it is to achieve it shows CARBOB's setup. CARBOB is a very experienced user of DM and still you can see how hard it is to select correct values for more than 2-4 filters. My experience tells me that I'm able to hit 2-4 filter values max when I set them to 1 value only.

So this way or another there will always be a risk. Be it betting on one value per filter or ranging them and then counting on RAC or RSG. Which is better, I'm not in a position to determine it. 

Adam

Eugene Oregan
      United States
      Member #128629
      May 29, 2012
      419 Posts
      Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:31 am - IP Logged

RL

Here is my set up for Tuesday, 297 sets, I do not think single numbers will show. Working on the bonus number. Tell me if I set up the groups ok!!

BH,

Nice call on single #s not showing for the mm draw.  dld

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        448 Posts
        Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

As a matter of fact that was RL' idea.  The problem is the odds. It's crystal clear that if you select 15-17 filters and they are not in conflict with one another then you will get between 1 and 8 sets.

How hard it is to achieve it shows CARBOB's setup. CARBOB is a very experienced user of DM and still you can see how hard it is to select correct values for more than 2-4 filters. My experience tells me that I'm able to hit 2-4 filter values max when I set them to 1 value only.

So this way or another there will always be a risk. Be it betting on one value per filter or ranging them and then counting on RAC or RSG. Which is better, I'm not in a position to determine it. 

Adam

Like RL said I only use digits and groups. The other filters I use the suggest button, otherwise my brain will explode! How do I change the color scheme on DM? Thanx.

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          892 Posts
          Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:34 am - IP Logged

Based on my alternate digit representation I'm going with 12-23-33-35 it could be 12-23-33-34 instead.  So instead of Digit 4 of 0 you could set it to 1.

Digit 1  1
          Digit 2  2
          Digit 3  4
          Digit 4  0
          Digit 5  1-2
          Digit 6  0-1
          Digit 7  0-1
          Digit 8  0-1
          Digit 9  0-1
          Digit 0  0-1

That should reduce the matrix to around 2420 combinations by themselves.

See you all in a couple of months and hope you hit the big one.

Jimmy

Another good example of how hard it is to do it right could be Jimmy's setup of digits. Jimmy set digits 1-4 to exact values and the rest ranged a bit. He was absolutely right as to digits 2( well done!), digit 3( amazing here!). On the other hand, Jimmy's choices were incorrect for digit 1, 4 and 5. The rest was ranged correctly.

Adam

Eugene Oregan
            United States
            Member #128629
            May 29, 2012
            419 Posts
            Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:36 am - IP Logged

Like RL said I only use digits and groups. The other filters I use the suggest button, otherwise my brain will explode! How do I change the color scheme on DM? Thanx.

Just hit the C key and you will be able to choose your color.  dld

Eugene Oregan
              United States
              Member #128629
              May 29, 2012
              419 Posts
              Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:44 am - IP Logged

Here is my set up just using ID, Decades and Groups and blocking numbers : 1 and 56  No R-A-C   total 48 combinations.

Frenchie,

You did also a very nice job on the groups all were exactly as you chose the 3 to play and 1 was wild.  The DM in a fashion is like a television set that has many channels, the main ones are the groups and the digits.  The fine tuning is the filters, when your digits and groups are set right the fine tuning is with the filters, kind of like the RCA tv we had when i was a child.  dld

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                489 Posts
                Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Adam,

I agree but that's what we gone have to work on the less filters possible and reaching the minimum possible sets.

The same filters that CARBOB used for the yesterday draw set after the result give you 1 set only.

Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  489 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2012, 7:54 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

You did also a very nice job on the groups all were exactly as you chose the 3 to play and 1 was wild.  The DM in a fashion is like a television set that has many channels, the main ones are the groups and the digits.  The fine tuning is the filters, when your digits and groups are set right the fine tuning is with the filters, kind of like the RCA tv we had when i was a child.  dld

Thank you dld , going to bed been up all night.

Frenchie.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
                    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
                    United States
                    Member #49750
                    February 13, 2007
                    448 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Just hit the C key and you will be able to choose your color.  dld

Thank you dld7763.

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #4924
                      June 3, 2004
                      5974 Posts
                      Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Frenchie,

Adam

Adam is correct, very hard to set 10 filters dead "nuts". I have did it before, hope it can be done again, tonight for PB.

bgonçalves
                        Brasil
                        Member #92564
                        June 9, 2010
                        2134 Posts
                        Posted: August 8, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Hello, it's just my opinion, in relation to groups of a lottery, lottery split in 4 groups, and make bets on 4 editions, or 4 pieces leaving out a group because it does not know which groups will have zero or one number, you can shuffle like this default is 100%, if we knew which group, gave to reduce, but we do in 4 editions to have absolute certainty, are 4 betting levels leaving a group out, if we don't want to play in the 4 conditions, can make small output statistics of 4 groups, not to play the 4 editions, with this number will be, only 3 groups d 5th 6 numbers in 100% IE Lotto 6/49 working with 37 numbers.

Krakow
                          Poland
                          Member #86302
                          February 2, 2010
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: August 8, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Adam is correct, very hard to set 10 filters dead "nuts". I have did it before, hope it can be done again, tonight for PB.

Bob,

If you managed to set 10 filters correctly even once that's absolutely awesome. My great respect.

Adam

watch out's avatar - behold
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #129908
                            July 1, 2012
                            208 Posts
                            Posted: August 8, 2012, 11:36 am - IP Logged

I glad all of us are thinking the same. I'm elated, all should thumb back a few pages where winsum posted RL's newest verison on youtube. After you start youtuble hit pause and study the new filters. WOW it's exciting, three of the four new filters are calm and transquil, yet carries a punch in reduction. Look just to the right of CD and take a gander at the first column its all zeros with one 1. As a matter of fact the four filters hit 0-1-2-1 four times in last tens games. Haha Frenchie I can't sleep either.

Just do it......

bgonçalves
                              Brasil
                              Member #92564
                              June 9, 2010
                              2134 Posts
                              Posted: August 8, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello,JM, just, a pattern that is happening in the last digits (0-9)   Example = the sum of the last digit (0-9) LOW, MEDIUM AND HIGH, And digit range, 10 draws a low sum, will happen and a range   0 to 6 or digit digit 4-9, one could create three kinds of ranges of the last digit    And seeing every 10 draws, its use, then you can play up to 10 lottery With a lower sum digit 0-6 intrevalo hi another, the last digit,

Page 75 of 140