Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 70 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2012, 1:51 am - IP Logged

Your right I should not being butting my nose it where it doesn't belong.  Good luck to the rest of you in your journey to become digit masters !!!

Jimmy

Well this is really a major setback not having jimjwright.

The Digit Masters in my opinion should treat each other with respect.  This is a learning experience for all of us.  I value all of jimjwright's posts here in this thread. 

In light of the post by BlowHard I vote that he NOT be included in the list of Digit Masters. We need positive players.  Of course this is just my vote not the rest of the Digit Masters.

I would like input from others on what you decide to do with BlowHard.  If you want me to be the Team Leader in this endeavor we need positive energy here.  So I vote BlowHard to not be part of the Digit Masters Team.  This is really a Team!!

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2012, 2:03 am - IP Logged

I created a new PDF with the "proposed" additions to Digit Master Pro Big Game lottery program. 

The proposed changes from RL will eliminate the following Sum filters:

E/S - End Sum

D/S - Decade Sum

O/S - Ones Sum

N/S - Numbers Sum

The following filters will be added: Base Digits = 1,2,3  Non Base Digits 4,5,6,7,8,9,0

The filters below use the right digit only of all 5 numbers drawn.

B/B - Base Digit to Base Digit Filter

N/N - Non Base Digit to Non Base Digit Filter

B/N - Base Digit to Non Base Digit Filter

N/B - Non Base Digit to Base Digit Filter

The proposed new filter explanations start on page 34 of the PDF.  The examples are taken from the video RL sent me using the Missouri 5/39 Lottery Game "Show Me 5"

Any questions or suggestions post them.

Here is the link to the PDF with proposed changes:

https://www.box.com/s/6fca606924ec19300015

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2012, 2:16 am - IP Logged

I created a new PDF with the "proposed" additions to Digit Master Pro Big Game lottery program. 

The proposed changes from RL will eliminate the following Sum filters:

E/S - End Sum

D/S - Decade Sum

O/S - Ones Sum

N/S - Numbers Sum

The following filters will be added: Base Digits = 1,2,3  Non Base Digits 4,5,6,7,8,9,0

The filters below use the right digit only of all 5 numbers drawn.

B/B - Base Digit to Base Digit Filter

N/N - Non Base Digit to Non Base Digit Filter

B/N - Base Digit to Non Base Digit Filter

N/B - Non Base Digit to Base Digit Filter

The proposed new filter explanations start on page 34 of the PDF.  The examples are taken from the video RL sent me using the Missouri 5/39 Lottery Game "Show Me 5"

Any questions or suggestions post them.

Here is the link to the PDF with proposed changes:

https://www.box.com/s/6fca606924ec19300015

This is the video RL created.

Posted at Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y--3Ovosw&feature=youtu.be

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2012, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the kind words winsum.  Look I have no hard feelings towards BH he is entitled to his opinion and I don't want him kicked out if he contributes to the success of the digit masters.

Sometimes its hard for the software engineer in me to not be expressed in my views.  I have my way of approaching a problem that has worked for me over the years.  It does not mean it is the right way or my way of approaching a problem works for anyone else.

I truly believe everyone has a contribution that can be made.  Because everyone approaches a problem differently they will see the data differently than I would and believe me that is a good thing and should be encouraged.

The truth of the matter is I will be traveling to Beijing China on business so that is why I chose not to join the team because I didn't think it would be fair to other team members with me out of the country for 4-6 weeks.

Not sure I will even have access to this web site from China but I'm sure with RL and Winsum leading the way great progress will be made.

Jimmy

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
          Park City, UT
          United States
          Member #69864
          January 18, 2009
          993 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2012, 2:45 am - IP Logged

This is the video RL created.

Posted at Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Y--3Ovosw&feature=youtu.be

Thanks RL and Winsum for the video.  I like the new filters also.  The old sum based filters I pretty much left alone and just ranged them.  These I could see trying to set 1 value for some of them instead of ranging them.  They seem kind of similiar to H/L and L/H and pack a punch in eliminating combinations if the right single value is chosen.

Jimmy

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2012, 3:26 am - IP Logged

The Digit Masters in my opinion should treat each other with respect.  This is a learning experience for all of us.  I value all of jimjwright's posts here in this thread. 

In light of the post by BlowHard I vote that he NOT be included in the list of Digit Masters. We need positive players.  Of course this is just my vote not the rest of the Digit Masters.

I would like input from others on what you decide to do with BlowHard.  If you want me to be the Team Leader in this endeavor we need positive energy here.  So I vote BlowHard to not be part of the Digit Masters Team.  This is really a Team!!

Winsum,

You have my vote. I also agree that it was very disrespectful to voice negativity, unity is power. If a window of opportunity appears, dont pull down the shade.

Frenchie.

Krakow
              Poland
              Member #86302
              February 2, 2010
              859 Posts
              Posted: August 5, 2012, 3:51 am - IP Logged

Actually I have no right to vote or not vote, but think that not having jimmy on the team you lose quite an asset which could even tip the scales in your favor.

3 or 4 weeks out is nothing compared to the fact what the man might give you when he's back and on the job.

Adam

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #4924
                June 3, 2004
                5893 Posts
                Posted: August 5, 2012, 3:58 am - IP Logged

You have my vote. His post was uncalled for!!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #4924
                  June 3, 2004
                  5893 Posts
                  Posted: August 5, 2012, 4:00 am - IP Logged

Actually I have no right to vote or not vote, but think that not having jimmy on the team you lose quite an asset which could even tip the scales in your favor.

3 or 4 weeks out is nothing compared to the fact what the man might give you when he's back and on the job.

Adam

Adam, your input as that of JJ's ,is and always will be appreciated!! Thanks to both of you!!

United States
                    Member #986
                    January 5, 2003
                    280 Posts
                    Posted: August 5, 2012, 6:25 am - IP Logged

Maryland,

I would say the same for you too, the reason is that the more we are in sharing input the better it will be for the pool.

Frenchie.

Your right frenchie, so let me bow out.

Good Luck

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
                      Los Angeles
                      United States
                      Member #75410
                      June 2, 2009
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2012, 6:43 am - IP Logged

Good Luck

Maryland,

There is no need for you to bow out at all, I'm sure you have usefull informations you like to share for the benefit of the team, everyone have a different approche

which are always welcome for a successful pool.

Frenchie.

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5893 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2012, 6:47 am - IP Logged

DO/DE Filters

I'm going over the filters to gain a better understanding. I'm curious why DE uses the digits less than 10 (2, 4, 6, 8) and DO excludes

those less than 10 (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) for the final tally on each drawing? The pdf for the filters excludes 55 for DO, it looks like it's being

used for each draws DO filter calculation. The pdf might need a small correction.

Thanks,

PackFan396

DO= Double Odd

the left digit of 01,03,05,07,09 are Even digits

DE=Double Even

both left and right digits are Even digits

United States
                          Member #128704
                          May 31, 2012
                          16 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2012, 8:46 am - IP Logged

DO= Double Odd

the left digit of 01,03,05,07,09 are Even digits

DE=Double Even

both left and right digits are Even digits

Thanks Winsum & Carbob,

I was stuck in a loop after reading the instructions for ID, which says the zero's to the left of digits below 10 were not counted. Crystal clear now!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Good Luck

People , we need to concentrate on practicing using RL's Big Game software NOT telling other members who should stay or go.

Maryland and JimJ are very knowledgeable and to lose either would be a major setback.

If this nonsense continues I would recommend not going forward with this idea "Digit Masters".  Those of you who post these threads Frenchie, BlowHard. etc. you have no idea who these folks are and what ideas they bring to the table.  I know Maryland from the first release of Digit master DOS version.  Maryland has given me many tips on using Digit Master.

I think a decision will be made this coming week when I talk to Craig (RL) on whether to continue this venture or not.  We haven't even started yet and people are already telling others who can and who can't be here.

If people don't want to be part of the Digit Masters that is their decsion.  I still want these same folks to keep posting ideas or suggestions for how they are using Digit Master Pro BG program.

Maryland and JimJ I hope you re-consider posting here.  Thanks!!

ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #4924
                              June 3, 2004
                              5893 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2012, 9:28 am - IP Logged

People , we need to concentrate on practicing using RL's Big Game software NOT telling other members who should stay or go.

Maryland and JimJ are very knowledgeable and to lose either would be a major setback.

If this nonsense continues I would recommend not going forward with this idea "Digit Masters".  Those of you who post these threads Frenchie, BlowHard. etc. you have no idea who these folks are and what ideas they bring to the table.  I know Maryland from the first release of Digit master DOS version.  Maryland has given me many tips on using Digit Master.

I think a decision will be made this coming week when I talk to Craig (RL) on whether to continue this venture or not.  We haven't even started yet and people are already telling others who can and who can't be here.

If people don't want to be part of the Digit Masters that is their decsion.  I still want these same folks to keep posting ideas or suggestions for how they are using Digit Master Pro BG program.

Maryland and JimJ I hope you re-consider posting here.  Thanks!!

I missed Maryland's post. All of you, Adamcustom,JJ, Maryland, please listen to winsum and reconsider. We need the expertise you all bring to the table.

Page 70 of 140