Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 65 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
Los Angeles
United States
Member #75410
June 2, 2009
479 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2012, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

frenchie,

I do not have excel, so PDF is fine.

I can do the Bonus number, I/D, and M/D

But all of this has to get the approval of RL.

BH,

Thank you for the reply.

Of course RL need to approve it, I'm just helping staring the pool system.

Frenchie.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Great advice RL !! 

I have a concern, here is a link about math wizards bucking the system, and the lottery officials got the blame:  http://www.lotterypost.com/news/249164   

Now my concern is the lottery officials from the Mega-Millions game will be LOOKING at the threads, and they will adjust the game drawing, with advice from their professional statisticians, to thwart our efforts at predicting the game results.   

I think it is best when group play becomes viable to keep our selections SECRET, and just PM it to Craig.

Your concerns are not realistic. Relax...You think they would actually adjust the draws because of these threads when nothing has been won or even close? Please. They're not going to look these threads or anything. the odds are so astronomically high even with the program and millions of people playing.  is this group going to be buying $600,000 worth of tickets? I should say not. The odds in the Mass Cash game were much lower. maybe if you win a jackpot or 2 they might take a look. But for now they're not changing anything. So relax.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

I finished the Excel files for both the MegaMillions and Powerball Digit Master Big Game.

Download link to the Powerball Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

https://www.box.com/s/ae2d15bf6197effe2755

Download link to the Powerball Excel version 2002:

https://www.box.com/s/d32c0b39a407e2df3d4d

Download link to the MegaMillions Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

https://www.box.com/s/b89c48bd13e541fee34e

Download link to the MegaMillions Excel version 2002:

https://www.box.com/s/a6439fb495b16a2a5eb1

For those here that have a fully functional version of MS Excel this will make a nice companion to RL's Digit Master Pro.

Instructions for downloading and unzipping the files:

1.  You will need to create 2 new folders.  Name the 1st folder "MegaMillions" and name the 2nd folder "PowerBall".

2.  There are 3 Excel files in each of zip files.  Unzip the 3 Excel files into the appropriate folder.  Mega Millions zip Excel files go into the Mega Millions folder and the Power Ball zip Excel files go into the Power Ball folder.

I will try and post a link to a video on how to use the Excel files on Friday.

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
        From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
        United States
        Member #49750
        February 13, 2007
        439 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2012, 12:56 am - IP Logged

Great advice RL !! 

I have a concern, here is a link about math wizards bucking the system, and the lottery officials got the blame:  http://www.lotterypost.com/news/249164   

Now my concern is the lottery officials from the Mega-Millions game will be LOOKING at the threads, and they will adjust the game drawing, with advice from their professional statisticians, to thwart our efforts at predicting the game results.   

I think it is best when group play becomes viable to keep our selections SECRET, and just PM it to Craig.

Your concerns are not realistic. Relax...You think they would actually adjust the draws because of these threads when nothing has been won or even close? Please. They're not going to look these threads or anything. the odds are so astronomically high even with the program and millions of people playing.  is this group going to be buying $600,000 worth of tickets? I should say not. The odds in the Mass Cash game were much lower. maybe if you win a jackpot or 2 they might take a look. But for now they're not changing anything. So relax.

I wouldn't worry about this, because we don't have $600,000 to spend on a drawing! I will work with digits 6 & 8. Now would someone kindly show me where to post my Predictions?! Thanx and Go Denver Broncos!

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
          Member #119184
          November 16, 2011
          29 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I'll work on Group I and LT.

Thanks

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
            From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
            United States
            Member #49750
            February 13, 2007
            439 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 1:11 am - IP Logged

I finished the Excel files for both the MegaMillions and Powerball Digit Master Big Game.

Download link to the Powerball Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

Download link to the MegaMillions Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

For those here that have a fully functional version of MS Excel this will make a nice companion to RL's Digit Master Pro.

1.  You will need to create 2 new folders.  Name the 1st folder "MegaMillions" and name the 2nd folder "PowerBall".

2.  There are 3 Excel files in each of zip files.  Unzip the 3 Excel files into the appropriate folder.  Mega Millions zip Excel files go into the Mega Millions folder and the Power Ball zip Excel files go into the Power Ball folder.

Thanx winsumloosesum for the excel files! The FiltersSkips and NumbersSkips for powerball are populated by the dreaded #REFs! But it will be easy to figure out from the MM files! It is kinda late now, so manana it is!

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2012, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Thanx winsumloosesum for the excel files! The FiltersSkips and NumbersSkips for powerball are populated by the dreaded #REFs! But it will be easy to figure out from the MM files! It is kinda late now, so manana it is!

Keep the main file open the 2 other one feed from the main one.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2012, 1:49 am - IP Logged

Actualy we all can take 2 filters each and then compare the set up with who ever got the filter in commun, this would make it even better.

Frenchie.

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                  Member #59354
                  March 13, 2008
                  3986 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2012, 1:55 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

It's up to everyone not just me, I can only suggest something but others are welcome to speak there mind.

I have so little free time so anyone that wants to take on some of the task would be a big help.   If it were 

up to me I would have everyone vote on a leader and I would be happy just to help with the setups.  I often

have appointmemts that might cause conflicts so we will need a backup person that has access to everything.

I vote for winsum, he has excellent excel skills which would be great for keepint records and all that but don't

know if he has the time either.   Anyway, we are still in the beginning stages and many things need to still be

worked out.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                    Member #59354
                    March 13, 2008
                    3986 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2012, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Frenchie

Each person needs to have several from which they can pick a couple that they feel sure about.  Many days if

a person is forced to work on 1 or 2 they may not be able to select a good value.  Being able to move around

a bit would help in this area.  Each person should choose the ones thay like best and do some testing to see

how they fair draw to draw.  The main reason I wanted people to pick a few to work with is so that we know

ahead of time so everyone does not work on the same filters.

I would like to see several work on the groups or digits because I think once you focus on them they will start

to make sense to some degree.  Once everyone sends in their selections a setup can be made using the values

that have been picked most.  A person should list selections in order of best to worse.  Example, if you think 

the very best value for DO is 1 but your second choice would be 0 and your third best choice is 2 then

all this can be taken into account.  Lets sat that the best 2 values give us too many sets then from this list we

could tighen the filters up a bit.   Some draws depending of the digit and group settings we may be able to set

several to something like 1/3.  I like to test the water first and often find a few filters that can be opened a bit

while only adding a few sets.  Sometimes a couple can be opened up all the way.  JKING mentioned risk management

in another post and I try to do this very often.  If a filter can be opened and only add a few sets then I think it's

worth doing.  If our setup can get us down to the 150 to 300 lines I think RAC or RSG will do better than manual

reduction adjusting filters.  The four new filters work very well with RAC so that gives a few more to work with

whitout loosing the structure that RAC needs.  I have yet to test it on the big games but for my 5-39 and 6-44 they

seem to be doing very well.  The four sum filters that come after CD have been replaced so I would not try to learn

them. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

United States
                      Member #97695
                      September 21, 2010
                      358 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:14 am - IP Logged

RL,

Here my setting for Friday. I used the suggest button, then I changed a few of the filters on the left column to bring my sets to your range of 150 to 300.  I got 291 sets with setting.

United States
                        Member #97695
                        September 21, 2010
                        358 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2012, 3:17 am - IP Logged

RL,

Here's hoping I capture the wining sets this time.

I leave the digits and groups alone, so as to give a random element to the sets.

Los Angeles
                          United States
                          Member #75410
                          June 2, 2009
                          479 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2012, 4:46 am - IP Logged

RL,

I agree with your 2 last posts.

For the leadership, I also vote for winsum.

I'm gone change the excel file I started after reading your post.

Frenchie.

Eugene Oregan
                            United States
                            Member #128629
                            May 29, 2012
                            419 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2012, 7:46 am - IP Logged

RL,

I also like what is being discussed, and agree my vote is also with winsum.  Also would like to volunteer for groups A thru J, have been doing pretty well with the choices so far and feel i could contribute pretty fair results let me know.  Also Frenchie i would need it in a PDF also.  Thanks dld.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #2218
                              September 1, 2003
                              5387 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2012, 8:05 am - IP Logged

Ok guys and gals here is the Youtube link with instructions on how to use the Excel files:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYq1f0Bnzs

Remember if you are analyzing the MegaMillions game you must 1st open the MegaMillions.xls (Excel version 2002) or if you are a Excel 2007 or Excel 2010 user the MegaMillions.xlsm file.  Once the MegaMillions.xls or xlsm is open you can open any of the remaining 2 Excel files.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Good luck!!

Page 65 of 140