Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 66 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:03 am - IP Logged

Ok guys and gals here is the Youtube link with instructions on how to use the Excel files:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDYq1f0Bnzs

Remember if you are analyzing the MegaMillions game you must 1st open the MegaMillions.xls (Excel version 2002) or if you are a Excel 2007 or Excel 2010 user the MegaMillions.xlsm file.  Once the MegaMillions.xls or xlsm is open you can open any of the remaining 2 Excel files.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Good luck!!

I updated the Excel files Version 2 to include the Groups Filter in the "FilterHitsSkips.xls" & "FilterHitsSkips.xlsm" Excel files.

The "Hits & Skips" represent that particular "Filter Value".  The same values that appear in the DataBase list in Digit Master Pro "Big Game" program.

Download link to the Powerball Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

https://www.box.com/s/23fa83b3454d38820e06

Download link to the Powerball Excel version 2002:

https://www.box.com/s/a3d204739de1ef16ac7e

Download link to the MegaMillions Excel version 2010: (Should work with Excel version 2007)

https://www.box.com/s/0b74e9d8adbdfcd103c8

Download link to the MegaMillions Excel version 2002:

https://www.box.com/s/8139cd8975feb2caffd0

For those here that have a fully functional version of MS Excel this will make a nice companion to RL's Digit Master Pro.

Instructions for downloading and unzipping the files:

1.  You will need to create 2 new folders.  Name the 1st folder "MegaMillions" and name the 2nd folder "PowerBall".

2.  There are 3 Excel files in each of zip files.  Unzip the 3 Excel files into the appropriate folder.  Mega Millions zip Excel files go into the Mega Millions folder and the Power Ball zip Excel files go into the Power Ball folder.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #2218
    September 1, 2003
    5387 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Below is an example using the Filter "ID" or Idependent Digit Filter

The image below is from the MegaMillions lottery game.  The screen shot is from the "FilterHitsSkips" Excel file.

In cell D3 we can click this cell and you should see a drop-down arrow to the right of cell D3.  You can select any "Filter" from the drop down selections.  In this example I am using the "ID" Idependent Digit filter.  The name of the filter will appear in cells D3 & D23.  The possible filter values range from 3 through 9 (cell range D13 through D19).  You can see the "Total Hits" for each of the filter values in cell range F13 through F19.  Also the "Current Skip" for each of the filter values in cell range H13 through H19.  In the example below you can see that the "ID" filter value for "6" has a total hits of 273 (cell F16) and a current skip of 1 (cell H16).  The 1 means that the filter value 6 just hit in the most recent drawing.  To the right you can see all the previous skips for each of the filter values 3 through 9.  For example, for filter value 6 you can see the previous skips are 1,4,1,2,2,2,1,1,3,2,1 etc.  Any time you see a "1" starting in cell range J16 through HA16 this means that the "6" repeated from the previous drawing.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #2218
      September 1, 2003
      5387 Posts
      Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
        Park City, UT
        United States
        Member #69864
        January 18, 2009
        993 Posts
        Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Excellent with a little nudge it appears the focus has come back!  Winsum is a great choice.

Don't be afraid to fail, it's thru failures that knowledge is gained if you are willing to learn.  Everybody will analyze and see data differently so everyones contribution is needed.  As RL has stated many times let your subconsious guide your decisions it is the untapped super computer that everyone has.

Many times I have dreamed about a computer problem I was trying to solve and the answer would be in a dream.  Learning how to activate our built-in super computer on demand is the challenge.

Jimmy

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: August 3, 2012, 9:38 am - IP Logged

MegaMillions DM Pic

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #2218
            September 1, 2003
            5387 Posts
            Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Hi guys

It's up to everyone not just me, I can only suggest something but others are welcome to speak there mind.

I have so little free time so anyone that wants to take on some of the task would be a big help.   If it were 

up to me I would have everyone vote on a leader and I would be happy just to help with the setups.  I often

have appointmemts that might cause conflicts so we will need a backup person that has access to everything.

I vote for winsum, he has excellent excel skills which would be great for keepint records and all that but don't

know if he has the time either.   Anyway, we are still in the beginning stages and many things need to still be

worked out.

RL

Ok guys and gals I feel honored to be the backup or lead person of this venture if there is a unanimous decision from all involved. 

As RL mentioned there are a number if things that need to be ironed out.

MA
              United States
              Member #89094
              March 30, 2010
              245 Posts
              Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

RL,

I agree with your 2 last posts.

For the leadership, I also vote for winsum.

I'm gone change the excel file I started after reading your post.

Frenchie.

RL:

I also vote for Winsum, he is very knowledgable and helps all of us greatly!

Thanks

M

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                Member #48046
                December 7, 2006
                1699 Posts
                Posted: August 3, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

RL,

This might be a spudid question but I don't know how to do it, is it possible to have a fix number in the combinations ?

For example, if I want to have the number 4 in all the sets, How do I do that ?  Thank you.

Frenchie.

frenchie,

Not to interupt........but if you'd like to test out your       one number,

or Key number

or Banker,

A few of us have a One Number Challenge,  every draw

it's called:             One a Day    either Mega or PB

every one is welcolm to join........  it's kinda funsy  and serious   at the same time

like Random L   suggested,   don't be afraid    to at least try.

SORRY for the  Interuption.

watch out's avatar - behold
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #129908
                  July 1, 2012
                  200 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Ok guys and gals I feel honored to be the backup or lead person of this venture if there is a unanimous decision from all involved. 

Winsum

Assign me the filters you want me to work with, LOL one is just as hard as the other. I would suggest we also invite a few sideliners into the practice games, a couple that comes to mind would be JWright, flossdog plus a few others.

I will have to spend this weekend going through a steep learning curve with excel.

Let's make it happen.

Just do it......

United States
                    Member #128704
                    May 31, 2012
                    16 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

You have my vote! Let me know how you want to proceed.

PackFan396

aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
                      Member #119184
                      November 16, 2011
                      29 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I agree with everyone and vote for winsum .

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #2218
                        September 1, 2003
                        5387 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2012, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

I will need to discuss final details with RL before we begin.  Keep practicing using the program.

If anyone would like to add any suggestions, just post them here or PM me.

United States
                          Member #97695
                          September 21, 2010
                          358 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2012, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

You have my vote!!

United States
                            Member #97695
                            September 21, 2010
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

I will need to discuss final details with RL before we begin.  Keep practicing using the program.

Not every one on the team has excel.

How can we over come this?

United States
                              Member #97695
                              September 21, 2010
                              358 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I Have posted my settings.

At 10:30 PM central time, we will see how it pan out.

I am hoping for at least a 3/5 wins.

RAC returned only 9 sets, I do not know why? Guess must be the wrong time of day to run RAC?

Page 66 of 140