Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 69 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
Park City, UT
United States
Member #69864
January 18, 2009
993 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Jmmy:

I only see where digit 1 has hit maybe 7 times this year according to the digit data lines in the database for the last 62 draws and most times it was a "1" that hit the most.

Can you enlighten me please on this?

Thanks

M

Sorry I'm not following your question?  Are you asking about the alternate digit representation?  I hope my posting of this alternate view is not confusing to people.  If it is then I will refrain from this action.  My intent is not to confuse an already difficult task.

In my alternate string representation the most likely value for the first number is 11 or 12 which implies digit 1 hit 2 or more times, or just 1 time.  No big revelation their so you have to move on to the next number and do further analysis.

My suggestion for people is if you take on a filter then try and understand everything about it.

For example using DO as a filter the numbers are 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 51, 53, 55.  Ask yourself what is the relationship of this filter with other filters and write them down.  Systematically examine each other filter and see how its effected with a DB value of 0, 1, 2 ...

For example if DO hits then Digit 1 or Digit 3 is going to hit also unless its 55.  In addition TB in going to be effected.  These are the relationships that will make you an expert on a particular filter.  I would suggest using Excell or engineering graph paper and map out the analysis.  If everybody specializes on at least 1 filter I would think the team is making great progress in the knowledge game but not necessarily in the overrall game.  But you have to start some where.

As an example I work at company writing software that is a client server model.  I do the client portion and know everything about the client.  Another team does the server portion and knows everything about the server side.  Each team unit tests the hell out of each piece and as indivdual components they work flawlessly.  All this doesn't mean when you combine the client and server together that their are not going to be problems as a system test.  There is and probably will be more time needed to integrate the components together as a system.  But if the two teams communicated as they went along this should not be a daunting task because after all their both experts on the individual components.

I think we will have to go thru the same process of becoming experts on individual filters and then have the same growing pains of integrating them together because some filter values are going to conflict with other filter values and a decision will have to be made.  I know everyone is excited but like I tell my managers I would rather take the time to design something right the first time than rush to complete something that everyone knows is going to cost more in the long run to support.

Again those are my two cents, I'm not intending to discourage anyone, in fact I'm trying to encourage everyone to learn.  This single thread has become rather unwieldly.  Maybe Winsum should pick a filter for the team to analyze, start a new thread and have everyone chime in on the relationships.  At the end we should completely understand everything there is to know about that filter.  That thread then would act as a template for how to figure out the relationships for the other filters.  At that time I think each individual of the team can go do the analysis for their filter and report their results in a separate thread to present their research/analysis and have group discussion.  This would be similar in my profession of having a code review of the software just written.

I know this is a very systematic process and might be boring to some people but I know from experience this works for my profession.  Most of the software algorithms used in my profession were created and designed years ago.  The creativity of software is taking an existing algorithm and making a small incremental improvement to it to do something else that no else envisioned doing.  This process is repeated over and over in my jog.  Unfortunately you cannot make small incremental improvements if you don't completely understand the base algorithm and are treating parts of it as a black box.  Black box means you cannot see the inner details of how something works.  From my experience this is always a bad thing.

Wow I just read thru what I wrote and that was boring so maybe you want to put me on IGNORE Smile my feelings would not be hurt.

Anyway off to Park City for some enjoyment.

Jimmy

United States
    Member #97695
    September 21, 2010
    358 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

jimjwright,

"I think we will have to go thru the same process of becoming experts on individual filters and then have the same growing pains of integrating them together because some filter values are going to conflict with other filter values and a decision will have to be made."

Jim,  RL will be making those decisions. :)

Also I think RL will be communicating with team members via emails, and a separate PRIVATE forum created and run by Winsome.  In that way we do not expose all our decisions and strategies publicly by creating threads here at LP .  This is how RL operated in the past, and I think once we get going he will operate in that same way again.

And now that money is involved, I am sure he will want to keep it PRIVATE.

There is a reason for this, as once the team gets going we do not want interference with non-team members.
    Yes Nod

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
      ORLANDO, FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #4924
      June 3, 2004
      5903 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

jimjwright,

"I think we will have to go thru the same process of becoming experts on individual filters and then have the same growing pains of integrating them together because some filter values are going to conflict with other filter values and a decision will have to be made."

Also I think RL will be communicating with team members via emails, and a separate PRIVATE forum created and run by Winsome.  In that way we do not expose all our decisions and strategies publicly by creating threads here at LP .  This is how RL operated in the past, and I think once we get going he will operate in that same way again.

There is a reason for this, as once the team gets going we do not want interference with non-team members.
      Yes Nod

BH,

Am I interpting your response correctly. Are you implying JJ's responses are not welcome? If I am correct, you are out of line. JJ's input and I am positive that RL will say the same, are always welcome. He has valuable input to share. Please do not post a response in bold, that's rude.

MA
        United States
        Member #89094
        March 30, 2010
        245 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Jimmy:

I now see what you are mentioning about the digits and the alternate viewings, just got a little mixed up with all the information overload.

Now that I understand it clears it up for me.

Thank you for your detailed resposne.

Much appreciated as always!

Take Care.

M

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          860 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

jimmy,

I very much like what you said. Your approach is the right one.

Adam

frenchie's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Los Angeles
            United States
            Member #75410
            June 2, 2009
            479 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

jimmy,

I very much like what you said. Your approach is the right one.

Adam

Jimmy,

Same with me the fact of concentrating on 1 or 2 filters each members and knowing them up side down 100% knowing which other

filters could interfere, would be  beneficient, then this knowledge from each member would be transfer to the other members.I think

we all would save time, then after few draws we could swap filter easier and won't have to dissect the new filter we would be assign

to, because it would have been done from the previous member. That is my opinion.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
              United States
              Member #75410
              June 2, 2009
              479 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2012, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Guys,

I have a suggestion, please share what you think.

About the conference meeting, it would be nice to do it on " Skype " this way we would be able to see and know eachother better ?

The total people that could be at ones on " Skype video conference " is 10 people.

I think it would be a good way, and it would put a face on the name. ?

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                United States
                Member #75410
                June 2, 2009
                479 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2012, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

I have been a reader not a writer. I download the program a few months back i just love the program. It is the best i have ever seen in 20years of playing the lottery. I would like to join in on your Lottery Pool Please.

oldmanjohnson,

I'm checking on the members list and the only post you did was on page 42nd and we are at 69 now, it's a team effort, and I think you should share some of your idea.

Frenchie.

Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #75410
                  June 2, 2009
                  479 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Maryland,

I would say the same for you too, the reason is that the more we are in sharing input the better it will be for the pool.

Frenchie.

United States
                    Member #65711
                    October 4, 2008
                    39 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I'm not following your question?  Are you asking about the alternate digit representation?  I hope my posting of this alternate view is not confusing to people.  If it is then I will refrain from this action.  My intent is not to confuse an already difficult task.

In my alternate string representation the most likely value for the first number is 11 or 12 which implies digit 1 hit 2 or more times, or just 1 time.  No big revelation their so you have to move on to the next number and do further analysis.

My suggestion for people is if you take on a filter then try and understand everything about it.

For example using DO as a filter the numbers are 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 31, 33, 35, 37, 39, 51, 53, 55.  Ask yourself what is the relationship of this filter with other filters and write them down.  Systematically examine each other filter and see how its effected with a DB value of 0, 1, 2 ...

For example if DO hits then Digit 1 or Digit 3 is going to hit also unless its 55.  In addition TB in going to be effected.  These are the relationships that will make you an expert on a particular filter.  I would suggest using Excell or engineering graph paper and map out the analysis.  If everybody specializes on at least 1 filter I would think the team is making great progress in the knowledge game but not necessarily in the overrall game.  But you have to start some where.

As an example I work at company writing software that is a client server model.  I do the client portion and know everything about the client.  Another team does the server portion and knows everything about the server side.  Each team unit tests the hell out of each piece and as indivdual components they work flawlessly.  All this doesn't mean when you combine the client and server together that their are not going to be problems as a system test.  There is and probably will be more time needed to integrate the components together as a system.  But if the two teams communicated as they went along this should not be a daunting task because after all their both experts on the individual components.

I think we will have to go thru the same process of becoming experts on individual filters and then have the same growing pains of integrating them together because some filter values are going to conflict with other filter values and a decision will have to be made.  I know everyone is excited but like I tell my managers I would rather take the time to design something right the first time than rush to complete something that everyone knows is going to cost more in the long run to support.

Again those are my two cents, I'm not intending to discourage anyone, in fact I'm trying to encourage everyone to learn.  This single thread has become rather unwieldly.  Maybe Winsum should pick a filter for the team to analyze, start a new thread and have everyone chime in on the relationships.  At the end we should completely understand everything there is to know about that filter.  That thread then would act as a template for how to figure out the relationships for the other filters.  At that time I think each individual of the team can go do the analysis for their filter and report their results in a separate thread to present their research/analysis and have group discussion.  This would be similar in my profession of having a code review of the software just written.

I know this is a very systematic process and might be boring to some people but I know from experience this works for my profession.  Most of the software algorithms used in my profession were created and designed years ago.  The creativity of software is taking an existing algorithm and making a small incremental improvement to it to do something else that no else envisioned doing.  This process is repeated over and over in my jog.  Unfortunately you cannot make small incremental improvements if you don't completely understand the base algorithm and are treating parts of it as a black box.  Black box means you cannot see the inner details of how something works.  From my experience this is always a bad thing.

Wow I just read thru what I wrote and that was boring so maybe you want to put me on IGNORE Smile my feelings would not be hurt.

Anyway off to Park City for some enjoyment.

Jimmy

I completely agree with your analysis! I'm trying to do that as learn on a slower scale.

United States
                      Member #128704
                      May 31, 2012
                      16 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2012, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

DO/DE Filters

I'm going over the filters to gain a better understanding. I'm curious why DE uses the digits less than 10 (2, 4, 6, 8) and DO excludes

those less than 10 (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) for the final tally on each drawing? The pdf for the filters excludes 55 for DO, it looks like it's being

used for each draws DO filter calculation. The pdf might need a small correction.

Thanks,

PackFan396

United States
                        Member #97695
                        September 21, 2010
                        358 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

BH,

Am I interpting your response correctly. Are you implying JJ's responses are not welcome? If I am correct, you are out of line. JJ's input and I am positive that RL will say the same, are always welcome. He has valuable input to share. Please do not post a response in bold, that's rude.

Are a friend of lakerben?

Naw you did not interpret my response correctly, I was merely explaining how things worked in the past.

Readers can judge both your vitrol towards me, and the post.

I leave it at that.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #2218
                          September 1, 2003
                          5387 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2012, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

DO/DE Filters

I'm going over the filters to gain a better understanding. I'm curious why DE uses the digits less than 10 (2, 4, 6, 8) and DO excludes

those less than 10 (1, 3, 5, 7, 9) for the final tally on each drawing? The pdf for the filters excludes 55 for DO, it looks like it's being

used for each draws DO filter calculation. The pdf might need a small correction.

Thanks,

PackFan396

D/O - Double Odd = both the left digit and right digit must be ODD 1,3,5,7,9

01,03,05,07,09 has the left digit 0 (zero) which would be an even digit.  That is why they are not Double Odd.

Yes.  The 55 was not included but should be added to the PDF

D/E - Double Even = both left digit and right digit must be EVEN 0,2,4,6,8

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5387 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

I updated the PDF and corrected the D/O Filter explanation along with the D/E "Double Even" and D/O "Double Odd" explanations.

Here is the download:

https://www.box.com/s/a4896739df6fa09cc9c8

Download link to all the PDF's including the updated version above for those who are new to this thread:

https://www.box.com/s/ee28a3949dc58f79ffaf

Software Download Link "Digit Master Pro Big Game": (Note: this is still the current version we are all currently using)

https://www.box.com/s/85cdeb425e346defc6a4

Password is WINBIG1

Youtube Videos:

Tutorial #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cu7mIBg5EU&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnPM54-POTY&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUTGDfcd97c&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXUbhgyaG0&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3SfVcObvAQ&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVdJns-QmPY&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUgM0Fxw5ps&feature=youtu.be

Tutorial #8: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAWsAScGHQE&feature=youtu.be

"Run Auto Cover" Video Tutorial "R-A-C": 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpyZsBA7Hfw&feature=youtu.be

Digits & Groups Video Tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uXQRKQ_v9A&feature=youtu.be

jimjwright's avatar - Yellow 3.png
                              Park City, UT
                              United States
                              Member #69864
                              January 18, 2009
                              993 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2012, 1:24 am - IP Logged

jimjwright,

Yes Nod

Your right I should not being butting my nose it where it doesn't belong.  Good luck to the rest of you in your journey to become digit masters !!!

Jimmy

Page 69 of 140