Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

RL's Digit Master Pro Big Game software download.

Topic closed. 2092 replies. Last post 3 years ago by sandnan.

Page 73 of 140
PrintE-mailLink
aanda0716's avatar - Lottery-028.jpg

United States
Member #119184
November 16, 2011
29 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2012, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

i was wondering what are your thoughts on Group A? It has hit 8 times in a row now which makes it overdue to miss, and looking at the data in the last 140 draws the most it has hit in a row was 5 times. So maybe If we do block group A and group H , play UT=0,1 maybe block 1 digit and set few filters to 1 value we should get perfect ammount of sets for RAC to do its magic.

Thanks

watch out's avatar - behold
    Georgia
    United States
    Member #129908
    July 1, 2012
    200 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

i was wondering what are your thoughts on Group A? It has hit 8 times in a row now which makes it overdue to miss, and looking at the data in the last 140 draws the most it has hit in a row was 5 times. So maybe If we do block group A and group H , play UT=0,1 maybe block 1 digit and set few filters to 1 value we should get perfect ammount of sets for RAC to do its magic.

Thanks

I hate to admitt it, but I turned chicken on group A and pressed Wild.

Just do it......

Georgia
      United States
      Member #129908
      July 1, 2012
      200 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

The 20's are way over due for PB. I'm looking at 3 hits for one decade and then 1, 1

Could be, digit 2 has taken a vacation.

Just do it......

Georgia
        United States
        Member #129908
        July 1, 2012
        200 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Thanks

I have two models set ups, one MM and one PB. The PB for Wed night I have your suggestion. These filters are set to one value DO, DE, P3, Lt and HL. Then I set the digits and groups. I have 98 lines.

Just do it......

Krakow
          Poland
          Member #86302
          February 2, 2010
          859 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

You are not playing yet, so we can go with some open air assumptions.

Let's say that decade 00 will hit twice. I had a feeling that group B might hit twice, then in fact group A would miss. I would not block stiff 100% as even if it never hit that many times in a row it doesn't mean it will not do it now. Let's say that S/D will be 5. I think that I would block H and E, letting the rest run wild. Looks like 5 will hit once only. Digits 1-4 I would range 0-2. E/D I would range 2-3. Well, practice makes perfect.

Adam

Krakow
            Poland
            Member #86302
            February 2, 2010
            859 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

I hate to admitt it, but I turned chicken on group A and pressed Wild.

Let's say that decade 00 will hit twice. I had a feeling that group B might hit twice, then in fact group A would miss. I would not block stiff 100% as even if it never hit that many times in a row it doesn't mean it will not do it now. Let's say that S/D will be 5. I think that I would block H and E, letting the rest run wild. Looks like 5 will hit once only. Digits 1-4 I would range 0-2. E/D I would range 2-3. Well, practice makes perfect.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
              Member #59354
              March 13, 2008
              3964 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Thanks

aanda0716

Records are broken all the time, remember that anything can and will happen.  The past draws have almost

no efffect on what will happen next but at the same time because the game is random we can assume that

any series must not continue indefinitely.  When I see a string of hits for some value that is running outside

it's expected range I will most likely let it run wild and here's why.   I have often seen a value go cold and not 

hit for 10 or more games in a row.  Lets say that I started setting it to hit  after it had five no-shows.  This

single value could have eliminated my chances for a JP.  When a value shows some unexpected string of hits

or non-hits then I let it run wild until it starts acting normal again.  Hindsight is 20/20 and it would be easy to

say if I had played that value I would have been correct every time.  I say that running it wild would have been

the best choice regardless because we don't know for sure until after the draw.   After you use DM for a while 

you should start to get an idea of when to play and when not to play.  The odds are against you to the point

that if you play everygame you are going to loose way more often than you win.   Probability predicts very well

what will happen over many drawings and for some this is enough for them to reduce system play to a pipe dream.

I know the odds for everything I play, I know how many of each value exist in the matrix and know it's expected

number of hits.  I pride myself on being able to jump in and play at the correct time and it's more about tracking

clusters than prediction.   It's like watching waves that are cresting,  once you see enough of these along with a

few other pointers then I jump in and play.  I wish I could provide a good method for others but it takes time to

learn and most just don't have enough time in the saddle yet.  Being group A is acting up so to say I would hate

to base my setup on that value. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Georgia
                United States
                Member #129908
                July 1, 2012
                200 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Adam

Adam, I committed 1-3 for digits 1-4 then blocked then blocked 6 and 0. You think I over committed on  those?

Just do it......

United States
                  Member #119184
                  November 16, 2011
                  29 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

aanda0716

Records are broken all the time, remember that anything can and will happen.  The past draws have almost

no efffect on what will happen next but at the same time because the game is random we can assume that

any series must not continue indefinitely.  When I see a string of hits for some value that is running outside

it's expected range I will most likely let it run wild and here's why.   I have often seen a value go cold and not 

hit for 10 or more games in a row.  Lets say that I started setting it to hit  after it had five no-shows.  This

single value could have eliminated my chances for a JP.  When a value shows some unexpected string of hits

or non-hits then I let it run wild until it starts acting normal again.  Hindsight is 20/20 and it would be easy to

say if I had played that value I would have been correct every time.  I say that running it wild would have been

the best choice regardless because we don't know for sure until after the draw.   After you use DM for a while 

you should start to get an idea of when to play and when not to play.  The odds are against you to the point

that if you play everygame you are going to loose way more often than you win.   Probability predicts very well

what will happen over many drawings and for some this is enough for them to reduce system play to a pipe dream.

I know the odds for everything I play, I know how many of each value exist in the matrix and know it's expected

number of hits.  I pride myself on being able to jump in and play at the correct time and it's more about tracking

clusters than prediction.   It's like watching waves that are cresting,  once you see enough of these along with a

few other pointers then I jump in and play.  I wish I could provide a good method for others but it takes time to

learn and most just don't have enough time in the saddle yet.  Being group A is acting up so to say I would hate

to base my setup on that value. 

RL

RL

Thank you for the good explanation. As I've been spending more time on digits and groups i started to wonder how to approach blocking them, while i've been practicing using your Digits and Groups programs. It does make sense that if something happens unexpected your best choice would be run it "W". A lot of times i over-analyze the matter trying to make the perfect choice, which not always is to block or play a group but to run it wild. As Adam said practice does make perfect.

Thanks again,

A

Krakow
                    Poland
                    Member #86302
                    February 2, 2010
                    859 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Adam, I committed 1-3 for digits 1-4 then blocked then blocked 6 and 0. You think I over committed on  those?

Personally I'm not sure that F4 will be 4. It looks like it looking at the last patterns, but may be misleading.

I haven't looked at non -base digits too closely so far, so cannot say if these are good choices. I'm not sure I'd block these.

Look at digit 9 it's been following some sort of cycle hit/miss/hit/miss etc. It seems to me it's been long enough for random events. Bias results shows very strong hit tendency, perhaps too strong.

Adam

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                      Member #59354
                      March 13, 2008
                      3964 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hi Guys

I just looked at group A and 7 consective hits is the previous record.  Blocking group A would be the most probable

given the last 8 drawings but you must also consider that the next draw is not tied to this string of hits.  If my count

is correct then group A has shown in 15 of the last 30 draws and group A accounts for 45% of the sets in the matrix.

This means that Group A is only 5% above it's normal shows over the last 30 games.  There are 1,701,056 sets in the

matrix that have at least one number from group A.  Tough call here, I would go with your gut instinct and hope for the

best.  If set to block or play and you are correct it will help out a bunch but if incorrect it will hurt a bunch more. LOL

On the bright side it must be one of the other and even if it does or does not hit then you still got a shot at a 4of5. If

you guess correctly then better yet.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

MA
                        United States
                        Member #89094
                        March 30, 2010
                        245 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2012, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Guys:

Thanks

Aanda:

Again this is a tough call for sure.  Every time I think it will break the run I'm wrong.  I'm going to set group A to "P" and so far I'm blocking digit 6 and 0 and playing 9 as it is on a strong cycle it seems.  I don't know if I will play or run wild group B yet.  Worse comes to worse I'll run A and B wild.  I'm not sure about digit 2 as it might be out this draw.

So far that is what I've got.

Thanks

M

MA
                          United States
                          Member #89094
                          March 30, 2010
                          245 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

watchout:

We seem to think alike as I have blocked digits 6 and 0 and am playing digit 9 as it is on a cycle of hit-miss,hit...

I'm not sure about digit 2 as lately it seems to hit then skip 1 or so then hit again.  I might play that one 0-2.

So far I'm thinking of playing Group A as it is on a hot streak and think it might go a couple more as it is declining on the graph as I see it.

Group B might be wild and grooup H I may block.

That is what I have so far.

M

United States
                            Member #119184
                            November 16, 2011
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Thank you guys for replying.

A

Eugene Oregan
                              United States
                              Member #128629
                              May 29, 2012
                              419 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Well here is what i have so far for mm on tues.  dld

Groups      Decades        Digits

A/P            2  00  3    1  1  2

B/P            1  10  2    2  2  3

C/W           0  20  1    1  3  2

D/W           0  30  1    1  4  2

E/W           1  40  2     0  5  1

F/B            1  50  2     0  6  1

G/W                           0  7  0

H/P                            1  8  2

I/W                            0  9  1

J/B                             0  0  0

Page 73 of 140